Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

I might be wrong and this article might be part of a smear campaign, but let's say it wasn't.
I would like to remind everyone that it was the Republican party that presided over the War on Terror and everything that that entailed. They basically brought into being the surveillance state.
Is it a coincidence that Google and the Social Media giants all came into being during Boy George's reign?
I doubt there's any need to remind anyone here of that. We were all witness to it and horrified, which is why watching the Left become what it has become has been so hard. In the 00's it was the Right that was trampling on our rights and destroying nation-states. The disintegration of the anti-war Left is especially bewildering to me. So yeah, there's been more support here for the conservative side since Trump. But what's the alternative? Support the Dems who have completely lost their minds? Uh no thank you. At least the Right has a few people who don't want the US in a war with Russia, are willing to stick their neck out to fight for and preserve Constitutional freedoms and are fighting against all the Woke/gender insanity.

The only person on the Left that I can think of that was doing that was Tulsi Gabbard. She was attacked by Dems and the media for it and eventually left political office. So yeah, I would prefer Ron DeSantis right now over anyone the Dems prop up as a prez candidate. That article won't change that. Do you really think the American military is going to use a JAG lawyer to torture people? I think it's highly unlikely. If I'm wrong about that, I'll eat crow. It's probable he knew about detainees being tortured. But I'm suspicious of the one person who is coming forward with the story about DeSantis sitting there laughing while he was being force-fed. Also Abby Martin is not someone I really take seriously anymore. This whole thing feels like the Left doing some character assassination, considering the timing of this coming out right after the midterms when the presidential election starts to rev up.

Last edited:
Samuel Otis Brinton in the news again! 🤮

The top US official in charge of handling nuclear waste has been charged with stealing a woman’s baggage worth more than $2,300 at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport this fall.

Back
Top Bottom