Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

The Biden Administration has decided to issue a proclamation declaring Easter to be 'National Transgender Day of Visibility'!
This is just a slap in the face to Christians, it offers nothing else. I wonder if today's Christians will even complain much about this. 50 years ago it would be tar and feather time, but boiling frog syndrome, chemicals, and programming have taken their toll it seems. :curse::headbash:

They are going to go too far too fast one day.
This is nuts, so crazy! I suspect its another attempt to get people, especially Christians who are targeted, to become furious and start acting out. They are trying to push people into some kind of reaction and so far this hasn't worked. If you follow the people in the MAGA movement you see the most outspoken ones often speak of their Christian beliefs. So an attack on MAGA and its a psychological operation. There are other elements involved as well I suppose, the destruction of a higher, spiritual code of conduct which communism must destroy.

I've finished listening to this video and its full of good information.

What's discussed: There are videos of the bridge collapsing showing ignition blasts. Whats going on with all this hoopla surrounding the April 8 eclipse. Law enforcement is being advised to prepare for a massive communication outage and the National Guard for events involving large crowds. Video is shown of an instructor describing the training exercise that will be conducted involving mass casualties when a plane looses control and dives into a biohazard site. This training is taking place in a small town outside of Austin Texas where a pagan festival is planned for the eclipse, a false flag is questioned.

Descriptions of the men coming over the boarder and the various countries they're from., entry from the Canadian boarder as well. Its being said Kari Lake is/was a member of The Young Global Leaders..........what? If true she's an award winning actress. More and more

So refreshing to hear the accounts of those on the inside (law enforcement) telling us the straight truth of whats happening, as much as they can anyway. Defenders of the Republic who protect and serve. It's good to see things are being done to counter whats going on, its inspiring.
I had a problem with Todd referring to Purim as a satanic, pagan ritual. Perhaps he doesn't like Judaism, and maybe his experiences have been with Khazarians and Zionists, rather than Jews, but it seems a little off the wall. All the monotheistic religions are problematic, for reasons we're aware of, but it is still a stretch. The beliefs behind Purim might be considered very strange, and that would include Christianity and Islam as well.

I had a problem with Todd referring to Purim as a satanic, pagan ritual. Perhaps he doesn't like Judaism, and maybe his experiences have been with Khazarians and Zionists, rather than Jews, but it seems a little off the wall. All the monotheistic religions are problematic, for reasons we're aware of, but it is still a stretch. The beliefs behind Purim might be considered very strange, and that would include Christianity and Islam as well.
I don't think he had a clue that Purim is a Jewish celebration. His description was very uninformed. I never heard of it and I'm surprised its a Jewish celebration since what he said made me think its a satanic/pagan festival or a New Age sort of thing. I also think its problematic to lump all those considered pagans in with Satanism. I'm sure many "pagans" have nothing to do with satanism and would be offended by the claim.

I'm also going to need more proof Kari Lake is/was in with the WEF.

Purim (/ˈpʊərɪm/; פּוּרִים‎ Pūrīm, lit. 'lots'; see Name below) is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from annihilation at the hands of an official of the Achaemenid Empire named Haman, as it is recounted in the Book of Esther (usually dated to the 5th century BCE

Together with the Baltimore Bridge, this is the second bridge in a week. Maybe there are another trend in parallel with the railway disasters?
In American Oklahoma, a barge crashed into a bridge

MOSCOW, March 31 — RIA Novosti. A barge crashed into a bridge in the US state of Oklahoma, the local police patrol service reported on the social network X.
"Traffic on the (highway. — Ed.) US-59 south of (the city. — Ed. note) The Salliso at the Kerr reservoir is currently completely stopped due to the fact that the barge crashed into the bridge. Police traffic officers are directing traffic in the other direction from this place. The bridge will be closed until an inspection is carried out," the patrol service said in a statement.

Later, the Oklahoma Ministry of Transport reported that after an inspection by engineers of the bridge structure, traffic on the highway in the area of the incident was reopened.
On Tuesday, the Francis Scott Key Road Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, collapsed after the out-of-control Singapore container ship Dali crashed into it. At the same time, the authorities do not believe that the bridge was destroyed intentionally, everything points to a "coincidence of circumstances," President Joe Biden noted.
The incident threatens to provoke a logistical collapse on the east coast, since the bridge was thrown over the Patapsco River, along which ships travel from one of the largest American ports — Baltimore — to the Chesapeake Bay, and then out into the Atlantic Ocean.
The American Ministry of Transport has already estimated the daily loss from the emergency at about $ 200 million. As a result of the incident, six people were killed.
В американской Оклахоме баржа врезалась в мост

Вместе с Балтиморским это второй мост за неделю. Может быть наряду с железнодорожными катастрофами нашелся еще один тренд?

On Good Friday last week, Joe Biden, arguably a terrorist pedophile, designated Easter this year to be 'Transgender Day of Visibility', and we know that at least some transgenders are pedophiles. Christians are up in arms, but could it be argued that the guy who was actually crucified - Judas the Galilean, was a terrorist pedophile?

So I guess there's no more 4th amendment in the USA? One analysis I've read is that FISA (Federal Intelligence Spying on Americans) will only be used by the globalist-aligned republicans to target the populists. The reason is counter-intelligence. If they don't want to send money to Ukraine, then there may be a reason why. Maybe they have Russian contacts? Need to check, but no warrant needed. So it's almost like the Steele dossier gameplan can be rolled out against any single politician who is pro-America.

They're doing everything they can to stop Trump and his supporters. Things are seriously getting ponerized.

The second day of trial in NYC for Trump with the Stormy Daniels hush money case. Trump was invited by the Bodega Association to visit a shop in Harlem. What a reception! The people in Harlem LOVE Trump! He was asked to come because the bodega owners are having a devastating problem with repeated robberies that are putting them out of business as well as how dangerous it is. This is Awesome, so positive. A touching scene at the end where Trump is speaking to the young son of the shop owner, he looks about 9 yrs. old and is thrilled with what Trump has to say to him, so sweet. The immigrant problem is focused upon as well as the corrupt trial.

Still, in July 2022, Jose Alba, a clerk at the store Trump visited in Hamilton Heights, a heavily Hispanic section of Harlem, was attacked by 35-year-old Austin Simon. The resulting altercation, captured on surveillance video, ended with Alba fatally stabbing Simon. Alba, an immigrant from the Dominican Republic, was arrested and charged with murder but the Manhattan district attorney dropped the charges within weeks, saying they could not prove Alba had not acted in self-defense.

A shorter clip of Trumps motorcade arriving with good commentary from the reporter.

More kids, wonderful!

The US will start boiling very soon.

Goodbye America, wherever you are.

The wrong politics by Democrats will cause a domino effect, so the US Secret Service is preparing for something much worse - civil war.

No, this is not a political prostitution nor money laundering, but a "democracy".

The deployment of National Guard to disperse student protesters means that America is teetering on the brink of civil war.

In the unlikely event that you aren't already sufficiently depressed about the state of the US, here's a pretty good summation of all (or most) of the detrimental effects foisted upon it (and Western society as a whole really) because of policies put forth by the Biden Administration, neo-Marxist indoctrination, the Globalist agendas, help from a complicit media, and so on...

Wow, snipers at some US universities where protests are occurring! :shock:

A wave of pro-Palestine / anti-Israel protests is sweeping the US’s college and university campuses.

In several instances, police have been dispatched to the campus grounds, making hundreds of arrests, despite the protests being completely peaceful.

When the young intellectuals start protesting, that’s a sign that your regime has utterly failed. Almost every major revolution in history started in the universities.

On some U.S. university campuses, the government has deployed snipers on the roofs. Snipers taking aim at pro-Palestine protestors on U.S. university campuses.

Texas State Troopers violently assault Fox news cameraman as part of effort to suppress student protests, protect Israel’s genocide in Gaza
04/26/2024 // Ethan Huff // 760 Views

Tags: Abbott, big government, fascism, First Amendment, fox news, freedom, Gaza, Greg Abbott, insanity, Israel, Liberty, military, outrage, persecution, police state, Police Violence, reporter, Suppressed, Texas, Tyranny, universities, University of Texas, zionism
Pro-Palestine-Protesters-Free-Palestine-Poster.jpg

Fascism is alive and well in Texas as State Troopers persecute students and assault the media in allegiance to their Zionist masters.

At the order of Gov. Greg Abbott, the modern-day Lone Star State equivalent of the Stasi stormed the campus of The University of Texas at Austin in an attempt to silence students and faculty members who are making their voices heard in opposition to Israel's genocide in Gaza.

Many members of the media are getting caught up in the crossfire, including a Fox News reporter and cameraman who you can see

Texas State Troopers violently assault Fox news cameraman as part of effort to suppress student protests, protect Israel’s genocide in Gaza
04/26/2024 // Ethan Huff // 760 Views

Tags: Abbott, big government, fascism, First Amendment, fox news, freedom, Gaza, Greg Abbott, insanity, Israel, Liberty, military, outrage, persecution, police state, Police Violence, reporter, Suppressed, Texas, Tyranny, universities, University of Texas, zionism
Pro-Palestine-Protesters-Free-Palestine-Poster.jpg

Fascism is alive and well in Texas as State Troopers persecute students and assault the media in allegiance to their Zionist masters.

At the order of Gov. Greg Abbott, the modern-day Lone Star State equivalent of the Stasi stormed the campus of The University of Texas at Austin in an attempt to silence students and faculty members who are making their voices heard in opposition to Israel's genocide in Gaza.

Many members of the media are getting caught up in the crossfire, including a Fox News reporter and cameraman who you can see

Back
Top Bottom