Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

interesting speech by
Deep state speechwriters

. To stop the Gaza war. Says some pretty good stuff, and does not babble or do her stupid cackling.
She was told to just read the teleprompter with her serious face and she actually practiced.

There. Fixed it.

I wouldn’t want to empower the notion that she is viable and competent.

Since you brought up the name, I happened to notice the signature on a dollar bill the other day. What an odd one it is. A mixture of upper and lower case letters, not handwritten but printed. Like the top of a third grader’s homework.
View attachment 98948
He probably needs his own thread as the list of movies is really interesting if you are looking for dotted lines and reading between the lines. Counter-hollywood in a way from the 'traditional' programming and presents alternatives to the liberal narratives.

I have never met him but he does seem to be pretty quirky, access to vast amounts of resources (capital, info, technology, people) and things that would seem very hard for most, seem to be accomplished with relative ease for him.

5D chess player for sure, and to really go out on a limb, when I think of folks that 'walk amongst us' that are not really of what I would call the same 'pedigree' as us commoners, I suspect he would be pretty high on the list of potentials.

</break from diversion of topic>

A lot of people have been talking about the mask wearing for awhile now. I haven't seen any evidence of that and the supposed odd wrinkles in the neck area or wherever could have been photo shopped. The claim is persisting and so I've wondered about it, waiting to see if anything substantial comes up.

Inevitably, the reality based community was suspicious at the sudden reappearance of Biden, considering everything that has happened over the last week. Is it really him? He has a spring in his step compared to last time we saw him, he might have become taller, oranger or just ... different. Down the rabbit hole we go again.

Fake Biden - not AI but a body double wearing an advanced mask. It's crazy. But the technology may be adequate to pull this off.

This video features clips from Joanna Mendez, the CIA's former 'chief of disguise' recounting experiences like this:

This technology has surely become even more convincing since then.
Very interesting..... the technology is there clearly. Being deceived at close range would be very difficult but they can do it. On video much easier I'd say. I imagine the imposter would need similar features to the impersonated ideally. I know there are exceptionally talented make-up artists that work in the movie world and what they do is fascinating.

So the question is.....if this isn't the real Biden is this the real Netanyahu? :umm: ;-D

1722055238476.png

The recent arrest of the son of EL Chapo and El Mayo Zambada gives the impression to voters that the failed Harris border policy is in place, while both have been transferred to Chicago. Cui bono?
Another Big move by the Harris/Biden people. Are we starting to see a pattern here? Showing the people they're going after the child abusers now which is a big issue with the voters as well. They only had the last 4 years to do something about this. None the less its good to see and terribly shocking.

1722055927408.png

The U.S. government’s largest housing provider for illegal immigrant minors, which has received billions of dollars from American taxpayers since Barack Obama was president, is now being sued by the Biden administration for raping, sexually abusing and harassing the children Uncle Sam pays it to shelter. The Texas-based nonprofit that has raked in enormous amounts of public funds is called Southwest Key and it operates 29 shelters that provide temporary housing for the hundreds of thousands of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), migrants under the age of 18, welcomed into the country in the last few years. The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), which operates under Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is responsible for caring for UAC and in fiscal year 2021 provided shelter for an unprecedented 122,731 young migrants and 118,938 in fiscal year 2023, according to government figures. The overwhelming majority (76%) of UAC are over 14 years of age and 61% are boys, the stats show. They come from Guatemala (42%), Honduras (28%), El Salvador (9%), Mexico (8%) and “other” (13%).

Allegations of sexual and physical abuse at UAC shelters have circulated for years and back in 2021 Judicial Watch obtained records from HHS documenting 33 incidents of physical and sexual abuse during a one-month period at shelters where the government houses UAC until they are relocated with a sponsor. Months earlier, the agency got slammed in a federal audit for failing to protect UAC from sexual misconduct at the facilities. During a six-month period alone, investigators from the HHS Inspector General’s office uncovered more than 750 incidents involving sexual misconduct at dozens of shelters housing minor detainees. The investigation was launched because ORR-funded facilities for years reported allegations of sexual and physical abuse of minors in their care, some resulting in criminal convictions. For example, in one case a facility employee was convicted of sexually abusing seven UAC and in another an employee was convicted of attempting to coerce a minor to engage in illicit sexual activity and exchanging explicit videos and images with others.
Now, after all these years, the Department of Justice (DOJ) is finally taking legal action after unknown numbers of migrant kids were victimized by the same provider for around a decade. In its complaint the DOJ writes that from at least 2015 through at least 2023, multiple Southwest Key employees have subjected UAC in their care to repeated and unwelcome sexual abuse, harassment, and misconduct and a hostile housing environment, including severe sexual abuse and rape, solicitation of sex acts, solicitation of nude photos, entreaties for sexually inappropriate relationships, sexual comments and gestures, leering, and inappropriate touching. In some cases, the feds say, Southwest Key employees charged with caring for the migrants threatened them to maintain their silence. “In harassing these children, these Southwest Key employees exploited the children’s vulnerabilities, language barriers, and distance from family and loved ones,” the lawsuit, filed in an Austin, Texas federal court states.
Laughably, though the crimes have persisted consistently over many years, HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra, a former California Attorney General and longtime congressman in the Golden State, said this in a statement: “HHS has a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of sexual abuse, sexual harassment, inappropriate sexual behavior, and discrimination.” Bidens Health Secretary added that the DOJ’s lawsuit against Southwest Key “raises a serious pattern or practice concern” and assured that his agency will collaborate with federal prosecutors and oversight agencies to hold its care-giving programs like Southwest Key accountable. “And we will continue to closely evaluate our assignment of children into care-giving programs to ensure the safety and well-being of every child in HHS custody,” Becerra proclaimed.
The heinous allegations and years-long evidence of wrongdoing against this nonprofit have not stopped the government cash from flowing, however. In the last few years alone, HHS has given Southwest Key over $13 million, according to recent government grant records. The money is listed as going to health care and social assistance, community food and housing, emergency, and other relief services. The contracts continued even though the DOJ reveals in its lawsuit that even after ORR issued multiple corrective actions Southwest Key failed to consistently follow federal requirements for preventing, detecting and reporting abuse including sexual harassment, failed to take appropriate or sufficient action to protect the children in its care and discouraged children from disclosing sexual harassment in violation of federal requirements.

Hummm interesting speech by Harris. To stop the Gaza war. Says some pretty good stuff, and does not babble or do her stupid cackling.
And "supposedly Netanyahu is furious with her for the speech. 3 minutes worth the watch. Article below that.

A very strategic move (speech) to gain followers, having the same position as Trump on the war. Also, she was just reading a text that I think (I'm rather convinced) It wasn't written by her self, and that's perhaps why we don't see her saying stupid things. I'm curious to see her having a spontaneous debate.

A lot of people have been talking about the mask wearing for awhile now. I haven't seen any evidence of that and the supposed odd wrinkles in the neck area or wherever could have been photo shopped. The claim is persisting and so I've wondered about it, waiting to see if anything substantial comes up.
I’m can’t recall where exactly, but in the last week I’ve seen a video where he touches the collar area behind his right ear, and the dimple created by the touch comes back in a really odd and creepy way. If you’ve ever seen a doctor check for edema: the doctor will press the skin and determine how long it takes for the blood to come back (If you have edema, the dimple will remain for 5 seconds or more). In this Biden video it reacts like edema, but really looks more like a ripple in some kind of latex, like a mask, returning into place in an unnatural way. If anyone can find it, it’s worth checking out. I’ve looked but have had no luck.

Back
Top Bottom