Big Bang Question

What about a figure 8 energy/consciousness pattern of matter/antimatter with the nexus of the infinite void.

As the matter side is growing to old age the antimatter side is aging back to youth and each grand cycle meets at the nexus of infinite void of the union of the ALL as ONE. The matter flips to antimatter and vice versa.

What is mind boggling is that there are infinite universes so there are infinite cycles of the same pattern occurring at infinite cycles of time.

Is the ALL increasing or is it a steady state?
Would tend to think the All as One has its all eternally. From a relation with popular ideas, the antimatter back in time dual universe meeting at the ALL might relate to T-duality:

In theoretical physics, T-duality (short for target-space duality) is an equivalence of two physical theories, which may be either quantum field theories or string theories... In general, T-duality relates two theories with different spacetime geometries. In this way, T-duality suggests a possible scenario in which the classical notions of geometry break down in a theory of Planck scale physics.

So the Planck scale All could be where our classical spacetime interfaces with its different dual geometry.

Hello John G,
Thanks for your information!
So this inward/outward self observing awakening persons higher conscience and perception that beyond this 3rd Density.

A description I've seen is that 4D part gets scrambled by the use of 3D gravity similar to the scrambling of the poles of particles ruining the magnetic force. This might relate to the Cs mentioning the gas giants as 4th density aka they are farther from the sun and closer to being out of the solar system. Perhaps also relates to the sun's twin helping to get to 4th density/dimension.

From 11/14/1998
Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don't know what it
tells me. I never came across any relation to prism. But,
what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond
the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?
A: Not "time," re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference.
The term "dimension" is used simply to access the popular
reference, relating to three dimensions. The added
"dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly
simultaneously.

The Cs described the extra spatial dimension as inward/outward. Via conventional mobius strip math, you could kind of get x-ray vision of sorts because you can kind of skip over blockages in our 3-dim space.

My last post Cs season is missing, so I am going to add here,

25 April 2010
“A: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards other to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.
Q: (L) ...So, self- observing is walking between two worlds: the inner and the outer, simultaneously.”

When I was reading the article came to my mind this session excerpt ... (Aug 17th 1995)
A: [...] Now, we wish to return to the visual representation as mentioned previously. If you notice the core circle connects with all seven sections to the outer circle. Now, picture that outer circle as being an ever expanding circle, and each one of the seven segments as being an ever expanding line. Of course, now, this will expand outward in a circular or cyclical pattern. Please picture visually an expanding outer circle and a non-expanding inner circle. Contemplate that and then please give us your feelings as to what that represents.

Q: (L) Does it represent an expansion of our knowledge and consciousness?

A: That's part of it.

Q: (L) Does it represent also expanding influence of what and who we are on that which is around us?

A: That is correct.

Q: (L) Does it also represent a more...

A: Oops! We detected a slippage of your visual representation! Contemplate, if you will, the ever-expanding outer circle and the non-expanding inner circle, and, of course, the seven partitions also moving outwardly. What type of shape does that form in your mind's eye?

Q: (L) A wheel?

A: Is that all?

Q: (T) A pie?

A: Keep going.

Q: (L) An eye.

A: Now we are starting to turn it into a sphere! Why would it turn into a sphere?

Q: (L) How can it turn into a sphere?

A: How can it not!

Q: (SV) It is going in ALL directions, not just flat...

A: Is a straight line a straight line or a...

Q: (L) Oh, you're not talking about a circle?

A: We are talking about a circle. What becomes of a circle if you expand it outward forever?

Q: (J) It disappears.

A: It disappears? How can it disappear? Where does it disappear to? We ask you that, Jan? Jan?

Q: (J) Visually, as the outer circle expands, the inner circle becomes smaller and smaller until it disappears. As you continue to expand out with the outer circle, the inner circle disappears.

A: But where does it disappear to?

Q: (J) A black hole?

A: A black hole. Well, that's a possibility. But, we really didn't want you to concentrate so heavily on the smaller circle, now did we? It's the outer circle.

Q: (T) The outer circle is used to encompass more and more.

A: And what shape does it begin to take on? I want you to look at this outer circle expanding outward!

Q: (J) Are we to assume that the seven spokes remain the same size in relation to the circle?

A: Well, answer that question for yourself.

Q: (L) Okay, we are looking at it as a plane representation. As a flat surface.

A: Well, what happens to a flat surface if you extend it outward forever?

Q: (L) Well, we don't know. That, that... (SV) It keeps on going.

A: It keeps on going?

Q: (L) Yeah, bigger and flatter!

A: It does? What happens to a line if you extend it forever and ever?

Q: (Laura and Susan) It keeps on going.

A: It does?

Q: (L) Um hmmm!

A: Where does it go to?

Q: (SV) Forever. (J) Back to itself. (L) We don't know that.

A: Oh, someone said "Back to itself."

Q: (J) Like a snake taking hold of its own tail.

A: Why don't we know that?

Q: (L) Because we don't. It is conjectured that space is curved...

A: "Because we don't know. Now, why don't we know?

Q: (L) Because we haven't been there.

A: Had Columbus been outside of Italy and Spain?

Q: (L) Okay, we are going to assume that if it keeps on expanding it will eventually come back to itself...

A: No, no, no wait! We asked a question!

Q: (L) Well, of course Columbus had an idea that there was something but he hadn't been there, no. But he went and checked it out.

A: Did he have just an idea?

Q: (L) Well, pretty much, I guess.

A: Hmmm. That's not the way we remember it. The way we remember it is that he had instinct and imagination and when he married his instinct with imagination, it became reality. And, when it became reality, he had created a reality which he was fully confident would be manifest in the physical third density reality. It wasn't that he was confident. He knew it to be so. He didn't stop himself by adding prejudice to the equation which is what you are doing when you say: "Well, we don't know what happens because we have never been there!" Think logically, please. We have told you so many times that everything is a grand cycle. If it's a grand cycle, we have told you about circles within circles. We have told you about cycles. We have told you about short wave cycles and long wave cycles. Now, after all this information that you have asked of us, which we have more than happily given to you, would you expect that a straight line would just go out forever and ever and ever as a straight line? How could it possibly do that? What happens if you take, on your third density earth, and you draw a straight line to the East or to the West or to the North or to the South...

Q: (J) It comes all the way back to itself.

A: Right...

Q: (L) Okay, so we're living in a big globe!

A: Are we?

Q: (L) Well, that is what it sounds like, a big circle?

A: Oh, my, my, my. You need more study and learning, my dear. Need more study. Even your Albert Einstein had a theory about what happened.

Q: (L) Yes, but that was just a theory.

A: Oh, well I guess then it must be dropped. We'll never know. It's just a theory. Well, we'll just forget about it.

Q: (T) I'm still expanding the circle... (SV) Me too.

A: Very good, that was the idea. It keeps going and going and going.

Q: (L) Well, mine does too, but it hasn't come back and met anything. So, what's the point?

A: Does there need to be a point?

Q: (L) Of course!

A: Who says? We are trying to help you learn. When do you expect to shut down this process?

Q: (J) Never. (L) Gee, I hope never.

A: Then there never is a point!

Q: (J) Point taken! (L) There is no point. [Laughter.] Well, if you expand the circle outward and continue expanding it in all directions, it pulls the seven spokes with it which encompasses more and more space in a cross section, and then turn that circle, you have a sphere.

A: Precisely. But Laura says that means we are living in a big globe. And, maybe we are.

Q: (T) Well, it wouldn't be a big globe, so to speak, it would only be a big globe within the circle. If the circle continues to expand, it would just continue to go outward and outward and the globe would become bigger and bigger and bigger... (L) You're making me nervous... (T) But it goes outward forever... cause there is no end to going out...

A: There isn't?

Q: (SV) Nope.

A: Well, then maybe there's no beginning.

Q: (T) Well, there wouldn't be a beginning, just a big, open void. An infinite void...

A: If there's no end and no beginning, then what do you have?

Q: (L) No point. (J) The here and now.

A: The here and now which is also the future and the past. Everything that was, is and will be, all at once. This is why only a very few of your third density persons have been able to understand space travel, because even though traveling into space in your third density is every bit as third density as lying on your bed at night in your comfortable home, the time reference is taken away. Something that you hold very close to your bosom as if it were your mother. And, it is the biggest illusion that you have. We have repeatedly told you over and over that there is no time, and yet, of course, you have been so brainwashed into this concept that you cannot get rid of it no matter what you do, now can you? Imagine going out into space. You'd be lost when confronted with reality that everything is completely all at one? Would you not? Picture yourself floating around in space!

I'm sorry, the extract is a little long, but IMO it's interesting to see how the Cs emphasize the idea of conceiving reality as a sphere. If one visualizes a point on this sphere, and begins to expand this point in all directions, eventually the circle that runs through the sphere will close at a point opposite the original point, and if the process continues now from this point, the circle will close again at the original point, eventually restarting the process from the beginning.

I don't know, but can be this a visual image that might well represent the idea of an ever-cycling universe, without begining and/or end...? :huh:

Exactly. And no less significant, may be added the C’s transcription below:
May 20, 1995
[…]
A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.

Also similar occurrence is seen in the thread of "Theory of Everything" from the book Base New Berlin (chapter exposing the math) about an alien Antarctic base:
Our theory of everything

This theory goes like this: "Everything is a hollow sphere. Actually, there are two hollow balls, which have been joined together to form a hollow sphere. […]. The edge of these hollow balls again consists of hollow balls, but they are significantly smaller than the hollow balls of which they are part. And the edge of these hollow spheres again consists of hollow spheres which are significantly smaller than the hollow cavities of which they are part. And on and on, endlessly long.

"Everything" looks the same on all size levels, no matter where you are in the moment. "Everything" has no volume, because "everything" is always just a piece of cavity. So there is nothing there, but you can see something.

BaseNewBerlin01.jpg

[…] Uniting theories [this theory and String Theory] is unrealistic. This is not possible. Since the known space in which everyone is staying has a component-room only 4 (= 3 + 1) , he looks in general like a thread or a curved thread.

Since the beginning of time "Everything" is in constant expansion. So the god of everything has sometime destroyed or is just exploding. So the gods on a small scale must constantly move up to fill in the gaps left by the God of all in the big. "

[…] Parallel to these explanations we saw the following green hollow sphere image against a black background. This image was, I believe, labeled with a 6 and a gray-green coordinate symbol (see Fig.).

[…]

FWIW, :-)

I don't know enough about the Big Bang cosmology to judge this, but Lerner claims the Big Bang skeptics have been vindicated big time by recent data, and it seems the mainstream physicists really do have a problem:

I saw this coming, but the ID guys really have a hard time with the idea of a cyclic universe, or any universe that has no clear "beginning" that could be seen as somewhat jiving with Genesis. Whatever the truth of the matter is, it's really a shame that they are so boxed into a semi-literalist interpretation of the bible and old school theism that imagines God as a supernatural being outside the Cosmos.

See here:

I saw this coming, but the ID guys really have a hard time with the idea of a cyclic universe, or any universe that has no clear "beginning" that could be seen as somewhat jiving with Genesis. Whatever the truth of the matter is, it's really a shame that they are so boxed into a semi-literalist interpretation of the bible and old school theism that imagines God as a supernatural being outside the Cosmos.
They won't be able to drop "beginning" concept until they stop treating ToR as a Bible. ID guys are hostages to their own "scientific" method. Things might (or better should) change when someone come up with a new better theory where time is not linear anymore.

New large objects discovered that don't fit conventional science.

The discovery of a second ultra-large structure in the remote universe has further challenged some of the basic assumptions about cosmology.

The Big Ring in the Sky is 9.2 billion light-years from Earth. It has a diameter of about 1.3 billion light-years, and a circumference of about 4 billion light-years. If we could step outside and see it directly, the diameter of the Big Ring would need about 15 full moons to cover it.

It is the second ultra-large structure discovered by University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Ph.D. student Alexia Lopez who, two years ago, also discovered the Giant Arc in the Sky. Remarkably, the Big Ring and the Giant Arc, which is 3.3 billion light-years across, are in the same cosmological neighborhood—they are seen at the same distance, at the same cosmic time, and are only 12 degrees apart in the sky.
Alexia said, "Neither of these two ultra-large structures is easy to explain in our current understanding of the universe. And their ultra-large sizes, distinctive shapes, and cosmological proximity must surely be telling us something important—but what exactly?

"One possibility is that the Big Ring could be related to Baryonic Acoustic Oscillations (BAOs). BAOs arise from oscillations in the early universe and today should appear, statistically at least, as spherical shells in the arrangement of galaxies. However, detailed analysis of the Big Ring revealed it is not really compatible with the BAO explanation: The Big Ring is too large and is not spherical."

Other explanations might be needed, explanations that depart from what is generally considered to be the standard understanding in cosmology. One possibility might be a different theory—Conformal Cyclic Cosmology (CCC)—which was proposed by Nobel-prize winner Sir Roger Penrose. Rings in the universe could conceivably be a signal of CCC.

Another explanation might be the effect of cosmic strings passing through. Cosmic strings are filamentary "topological defects" of great size, which could have been created in the early universe. Another Nobel-prize winner, Jim Peebles, recently hypothesized that cosmic strings could have a role in the origin of some other peculiarities in the large-scale distribution of galaxies.

Conformal cyclic cosmology (CCC) is a cosmological model in the framework of general relativity and proposed by theoretical physicist Roger Penrose.[1][2][3] In CCC, the universe iterates through infinite cycles, with the future timelike infinity (i.e. the latest end of any possible timescale evaluated for any point in space) of each previous iteration being identified with the Big Bang singularity of the next.[4] Penrose popularized this theory in his 2010 book Cycles of Time: An Extraordinary New View of the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom