Biophotonic code

cicero said:
My original intent in posting a reply to this thread was simply to point out what I thought was a premature dismissal of a sincere suggestion to explore a topic that may have held some real potential. I'd like to clarify that intent with the feeling I had prior to actually joining the site when I first came across this thread, that being the idea that this forum sets itself apart from the average board based on the notion that we are an assemblage of forward-looking individuals who are committed to exploring the limits of our abilities in acquiring knowledge. I hadn't really wanted to take the thread to this level, but now that it seems to be evolving, let's jump in.

I think it would be helpful to discuss this more thoroughly, so good!

c said:
First, what Rife and others in the radionics field (as a general term) were doing was not directed at DNA, but rather more specifically at disease. For those who have some exposure to the work of people like Fritz Popp, it should be understood that he just blew the field wide open by describing the effects of the photon not only on DNA, but its place in the mechanism of the entire food chain,

If you could provide more data on this, it would be helpful. Understanding the basic information is crucial to understanding the conclusion.

c said:
and then on to the realization that "We now know, today, that man is essentially a being of light."
Sounds like the Cs, doesn't it, who, in their sixth density oversight of these lower realms, as the future US, have described themselves as Light Beings.

Yes, but the Cs are not human beings. They exist in the sixth density, so that connection is a bit tenuous. Yes, I think it can be clearly stated that human beings are energetic beings and energy can be light - however - in our current form, we are clearly not light beings.

c said:
For an excellent overview of Popp's work, please study this link page:http://viewzone2.com/dnax.html

Be amazed.

It would be more helpful, for this discussion, and if you're up for it, to post here what you find relevant in the above site, instead of just writing 'be amazed'. If we are to get to the bottom of this, we need data - so let's get to the bottom of it - and beyond! :)

c said:
And once again, I'm not suggesting that Laura broach this thread as a subject to the Cs, but I feel certain that in the course of discussions with them, from my limited familiarity with how the sessions actually go, there would be opportunities to throw a question in somewhere about this phenomenal discovery of Popp's and its application to our understanding of what is currently happening to us, now, as the wave approaches, and down the line when it actually 'hits'. DNA does seem to be a favorite mention of those sixth density denizens. LOL

I'm sure Laura will comment on that, as she said, research first, then questions! :)

c said:
I can only express my personal experience when I say that I have long known as an absolute certainty that we are, and everything is, pure consciousness in material clothing, and that consciousness is probably best understood as the principle of light. Knowledge = Love = Light

Great, can you elaborate on your personal experience, incorporating date from the sources you are supporting so we can delve into this? That would be most helpful.

from Anart
If you could provide more data on this, it would be helpful. Understanding the basic information is crucial to understanding the conclusion.

I don't want to sound arrogant, because I'm generally not, but I've become fond of saying that 'I've done the work', and I think everyone needs to do that themselves. Kinda' like the Cs sayin' "do the research". I provided that link so people could go check it out and 'do the work'. It's the only way to get really meaningful knowledge. Sorry, but I've read too much don Juan to just give it all away without having some measure of the value in the receiver. See?

from Anart
Yes, but the Cs are not human beings. They exist in the sixth density, so that connection is a bit tenuous. Yes, I think it can be clearly stated that human beings are energetic beings and energy can be light - however - in our current form, we are clearly not light beings.

I beg to differ: we are in fact Light Beings, only trapped in this density for the lessons. If you go read that work Popp did, you'll see my point, in his.

From Anart
It would be more helpful, for this discussion, and if you're up for it, to post here what you find relevant in the above site, instead of just writing 'be amazed'. If we are to get to the bottom of this, we need data - so let's get to the bottom of it - and beyond! :)

Again, do the work, then you'll have something to discuss.

from Anart
Great, can you elaborate on your personal experience, incorporating date from the sources you are supporting so we can delve into this? That would be most helpful.
At the appropriate time, and in the appropriate place, with the appropriate people, I will be more than willing to discuss my personal experience, but for now, as I said in my Newbie post, I've been led frequently into the realms of non-ordinary reality, and that is, for me, the most credible foundation I've found for what I truly consider knowledge.

cicero said:
=I don't want to sound arrogant, because I'm generally not, but I've become fond of saying that 'I've done the work', and I think everyone needs to do that themselves. Kinda' like the Cs sayin' "do the research". I provided that link so people could go check it out and 'do the work'. It's the only way to get really meaningful knowledge. Sorry, but I've read too much don Juan to just give it all away without having some measure of the value in the receiver. See?

Yes, well, actually, this is a research forum and since you are a proponent of this topic, it is up to you to provide the data and present it. You see, the members of this forum are, by and large, extraordinarily busy with an indescribable level of research and work - so - if you are invested in this line of thought then it is externally considerate of you to present it. Otherwise, don't write a post accusing the forum of dismissing it too quickly.

cicero said:
I beg to differ: we are in fact Light Beings, only trapped in this density for the lessons. If you go read that work Popp did, you'll see my point, in his.

Again, if you have data to present, please present it here on this forum.

c said:
Again, do the work, then you'll have something to discuss.

You appear to misunderstand the purpose of this forum. If you'd like to start your own forum to discuss Popp, then feel free. If, however, you are sincere about participating in this forum and have data to present here, then please do so. :)

Cicero, have you read "The Wave"?

You know, the reason I wrote it, as I have discussed in various places, is because, yes, I was doing the work to search out all those things, but I realized that there were a LOT of people - MOST people - who had neither the time (too busy surviving), nor the ability (fast reading, good memory, reasoning skills, etc) to go through enough material and distill out what was important in time to "get it" before they died. In other words, the conditions of our world are pretty much stacked against any significant number of people "waking up." And yet, it is critical mass that we need ... it's not an elitist club of only those who can do it.

And so, The Wave was written. And more after that. As a result, this forum came into being where each individual who is particularly interested in a topic can dig into it, distill it, present what they found and what they think about it, and that way, everybody gets to share and learn in a way that would otherwise not be possible.

Now, going in another direction, I very often will post a link or two to something that seems to be interesting, or that someone has written to me about, and ask for those who are experienced or qualified in that area to please look into it and synopsize it for me so that I can formulate a reasonably well-considered response to it. Because the truth is, I can't possibly research everything and having a network means that I don't have to.

As the Cs once told me: when you gather knowledge, it is Service to the Self until you give it away.

I think that is what Anart is trying to point out to you.

What I would like to have is a short and sweet synopsis of the ideas of Rife and any collateral support from scientific theories/studies. I don't want to read a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, just the facts, the data, please. If anybody can do this, I will appreciate it.

Laura said:
What I would like to have is a short and sweet synopsis of the ideas of Rife and any collateral support from scientific theories/studies. I don't want to read a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, just the facts, the data, please. If anybody can do this, I will appreciate it.

Yes, please! It is a really interesting subject, but like with many subjects treated in this forum, it is greatly appreciated when someone does a preliminary "distilling" work. It's not for lack of willing to "do the work" as you put it, cicero. It's just a lack of time! Some of us are not really knowledgeable in this area, so if you could give us something to start from, then you'll probably get a discussion going. That makes the process of learning together a bit easier and more considerate.

We are actually counting on you to be as objective as possible when presenting a subject, so that we can take it from there. If everyone had to read absolutely everything on one topic one is ignorant on to begin with, then we wouldn't accomplish much. Laura is a great example for this. Imagine if she were to ask you to so the same amount of research she has done in history (to mention only one of her areas of expertise), as a condition to have a discussion with her. We could spend all our lives and not get there! What is important is to share our objective (as much as possible) analysis, and also share your questions, your thoughts with other people, who can then understand the topic a bit better and maybe add to the research at their own pace.

I hope you understand.

Many thanks to Galahad for his link to the Field. It makes me wonder how many of those thousands of hits are repeat readers who took the time to return however often to finish it. It certainly says a lot more than I ever could on the subject of photons as a primary source of information, and also makes me wonder why there was so little response to Enlightened's original post, and all of the initial response so negative. Apparently a whole lot of people were moved to 'do the work' required to digest that voluminous post from Laura, and it seems that my innocent (and probably naive) attempt to come to another member's aid was misguided.

But I've been asked to shed some light on Rife and his ilk, as outdated (though still useful) that technology may be, and I'll offer an overview for those who may be interested, and then go on to my own take on the photon issue.

Royal Raymond Rife was primarily a biologist with an electronics background, and likely also well informed in the latest technological developments of the early twentieth century. In the early twenties he pioneered a light microscope that overcame the parallax problem (distortion arising from the crossing of the light path through microscope prisms) by passing the light through a magnetic field, and this allowed him to obtain never before realized magnification and resolution. He didn't stop there however, and eventually incorporated a pulsed square wave frequency generator that allowed him to find what he called the mortal oscillatory rate (MOR) for organisms he was viewing in the specimen field and zap them.

He listed many of these MORs, and identified what he called the BX virus, which he proposed as being responsible for many cancers. He then went on to develop a hand-held x-ray tube to transmit the MOR into the cancerous tumors of patients, and enjoyed tremendous success. When he approached certain patrons with the idea of developing and producing a generally available device for use in the medical field, he was beset by STS get-rich-quick types, and ultimately ruined by the newly empowered allopathic regime that was taking over American medicine. He eventually suffered legal proceedings, turned to alcohol, and died beaten and broken. Among others to suffer this same fate, in one form or another, were Ruth Drown, a pioneer in radionics, and Wilhelm Reich, a former student and colleague of Freud, and a pioneer in many technological devices related to Orgone.

The Rife/Bare device which I mentioned in a previous post was a modern adaptation of current technology that was used by so many experimenters that a Consolidated Frequency List was complied and published (available for download free) detailing the MOR frequencies for many known diseases. As I've already intimated, I've built and used this device successfully myself, and for others. Information is readily available on the internet, and interested parties are encouraged to seek it out. There are now ready made devices that require no more than quick and easy set-up, plugging it in, and getting familiar with its use and the frequencies. They are usually marketed and sold with the proviso that they are for experimental use only, preferably on animals.

And while academia poo poos the whole concept, be aware that the ultra violet lights you see in various places throughout hospitals and medical institutions are predicated exactly on the idea that those frequencies of UV are killing certain bacteria that could be epidemically infective in such institutions.

With respect to the photon challenge (LOL), and in view of what I now know to be available on the forum as a result of Laura's own untiring efforts, I can only offer my own personal take as an individual interested in spiritual evolvement, as opposed to the merely scientific aspects.

I'll ask the reader's indulgence as I attempt to navigate what may seem a rather circuitous path, but one which I hope will eventually lead to a satisfactory explanation for all who may be so interested. I should begin by saying that I am always reluctant to 'join', but as a willing participant in life, I am certainly not a loner (neither a joiner nor loner be? LOL). Nor am I one to tout my experience when I understand that the nature of experience is so subjective as to appear exclusive, and it was with all of that in mind that I tightened up my jock strap (if you'll forgive the analogy) and jumped in as a forum member here.

Since this thread seems to have taken on a life of its own, I'll willingly open myself to the scrutiny of the forum and venture into the world of appearances by sharing some personal experience. In that vein I would have to say that Light has played a more significant part in my evolvement than any other aspect of reality. Reading the piece to which link I posted re: Popp, I was immediately moved by the reflection of my own relationship to a higher understanding that came from a willingness to deprogram over forty years ago, the initial stages of which lasted for over two years, and an endeavor in which I still find myself deeply engaged.

With regard to my attitude towards 'the work', I'll invoke the analogy of eating an apple (is that symbolic, or what?). Now, if I find myself enjoying an apple, and I want to share the experience, I'll offer to give you an apple. Perhaps you'd be reluctant if you've never had an apple, and you'll ask me to describe what I taste. I may go on forever and ever describing it, but we all know that you'll never understand the taste of an apple until you bite into one. And this could apply again to every variety of apple there is. If you are unwilling to bite, there is nothing I can do to convey that exquisite experience in the face of your reluctance other than to question your reluctance itself.

Reading the article on Popp - and I can only wonder if Laura felt the same way when she posted the Field, the feeling I had was an expansiveness of the experience of universal consciousness wrapped up in the role of the photon informing not only the apple tree, but the ground in which it grew, and the body in which it provided nourishment down to the most minute biological level. This is what you might describe as the totality of consciousness expressing itself in the life cycle of the apple as we participate in its larger purpose by intermingling it with our own.

Now this may seem rather esoteric, and I will not apologize. But those to whom this analogy makes sense will surely grasp its importance: nothing exists in the universe but an infinitesimally minute, invisible particle of consciousness which knows not only 'I AM', but more importantly 'I AM THAT', and the unfathomable mystery in that for me is that the 'isness' of its expression is as infinitely expansive as its minuteness is invisible. This is the ideation of All Is One, and in our own awareness in third density, we are informed primarily by the photon, right down to our deribonucleic acid. This leads me to the idea I heard somewhere that there is only one electron in the entire universe, which I'll extrapolate into the idea that there is possibly only one photon in the entire universe, and it is keenly aware of its presence in all of creation as it informs every infinite process of being. Perhaps this is THE Zero Point; consciousness; God; Us. Crazy? Yes, I do feel that way frequently, and it suits me just fine, thank you.

As a factor in my personal experience, which I am really reluctant to discuss in this format to any great degree, I have sought the informative nature of the Light in the most absolute darkness and solitude physically possible, absent resort to an isolation tank. Briefly, many years ago, 1987 actually, during a period of fasting and complete abstinence, gazing into the wee-hours darkness, I was knocked almost senseless by an explosion of Light in the center of my brain simultaneous to one at the external point of my gazing focus (which for those who have done extensive gazing, is really 'out of focus').

I had been at this darkness-gazing for some time after reaching a level of emotional sobriety, a la don Juan, without any guidance, and in the belief that even in the darkness there was a light of creation. I had fallen asleep one night while meditating and awakened in what I realized was the astral, and had a 360 degree view of my surroundings, which even in total darkness were brilliantly lit. But I was after much more, and I dare say the result scared the pants off me to the degree that I broke into a cold sweat. After I repeated the experience a second night, I gave it up in fear that I was beyond my own abilities. There is no doubt, however, that I was changed in ways that defy explanation.

Certainly I don't recommend this to anyone, but this period was equally intense in every aspect, and culminated in an event to which I alluded in my Newbie post that I believe was directly related to DNA evolution, and strictly as a result of Light: Photons? Waves? No matter.

So, while I may have seemed to belabor the point here, I will say that I meditated over this explanation this morning to the degree that I developed a knot at the third eye, which I consider to have been light information pouring into my being, a sign that I should just let go and say what I thought should be said.

As for the work, I am more than willing to share whatever little I may have to offer, but reading the Field, and being moved to even greater depths at the implications thereof, seeing that so many others had ventured the effort to take themselves to that level, never mind Laura's own efforts in both reading and posting it, there is no longer any question that I am not alone in my willingness to do the work. Witnessing the staggering amount of information available on these boards, I can appreciate the need some may have for a distilled essence of some subject, but in this case, I can only suggest that you avail yourselves of the thread linked by Galahad, and if you only read the posted replies, you will get way more than I could provide beyond my own experience.

I'd really be quite surprised if the Cs have not already said something regarding the nature of the photon and its effect on our DNA, given the attention its already received in the Field thread. But I remind myself frequently now: all there is is lessons, and they are the lessons that will eventually lead us to realize the Light Beings we truly are beneath the layers of these material illusions.

And I Thank You for This One.

Hi cicero -- I did actually have a chance to read the information on the thread you posted here on Popp's work, and it was very interesting, so thank-you. It contains examples of exactly the kind of information that is useful to collect here, and if you do a search on Hameroff, you will find more information on the microtubules that are discussed toward the end.

cicero said:
Apparently a whole lot of people were moved to 'do the work' required to digest that voluminous post from Laura, and it seems that my innocent (and probably naive) attempt to come to another member's aid was misguided.

I wouldn't worry about it too much -- you were correct that this is a topic worth exploring, and it may be good encouragement for you to do some searching around the forum to see what else you can find that might be related. At the same time, please feel free to post anything else that is relevant if you see it's not here already.

cicero said:
I'd really be quite surprised if the Cs have not already said something regarding the nature of the photon and its effect on our DNA, given the attention its already received in the Field thread.

They have mentioned that photons are windows, but there doesn't seem to be much more in the published transcripts -- one possible reason for this is given in one particular context here:

5/27/00 said:
Q: (A) ...I was wondering why you speak about neutrinos and not photons, because photons are also a bridge to pure energy, I would say. The difference between photons and neutrinos is that photons are bosons and neutrinos are fermions. Neutrinos have to dance so that they don’t touch each other. Bosons are like pairs of neutrinos and photons, as bosons, are free to move in space any way they want.

A: We would mention photons in terms of this discussion, but for the tendency of some reading the WebPages to misinterpret in terms of the “love and light” fantastic.

Hello cicero,
Thank you for discussing your research & experiences. Since finding Laura's work and in participating within this forum, I've seen many come into this forum and provide their personal insights. Many have read, researched, performed hard work to accumulate information, but apparently do not understand self observation and allow their predator to rule their emotions and after being "scratched" by caring forumite postings that are only helpfully curious. Those people sometimes then stomp out of here as an extremely angry child. Whew... I'm sure that's an example of bad grammar. But, I may be wrong in that seemingly you have recognized that what you "want" to discuss can be discussed with like minded individuals who do work hard towards discovery of truth. The reason I longwindedly bring this up is your comment:
there is no longer any question that I am not alone in my willingness to do the work.

We all have varying levels of potential and accumulated information. There is just so much one can do alone. I think, when alone, ones' chances of discovering truth is near zero(0). When I have a desire to take a trip, a vacation to somewhere I've never been, chances are great that I'm going to look at a map so I can get to my destination. Problem is, to me, is that we all have different paths to follow, and there is no map to be purchased that help us on the journey. I can't tell you how many times my wife and I would go on vacation, I'd get lost, and my wife would look at me and say, "Why are you so arrogant? Why don't you stop somewhere and ASK somebody for directions?". There is always a chance of getting lost without a map or compass.

Although distance may separates us and sometimes feel like a voice in the wilderness, this network provides us the opportunity for exposure to others' views on what we think we have discovered.

Personally, sometimes the pain is too great to withstand when I stand in front of a mirror. If asked, members here will hold one up and help you through the pain, as seen from my experience here.

And finally, I firmly believe that unseen forces do not desire truth to become available. Many people search, search, and search more and work with a seemingly innate desire to discover what are the missing pieces to this puzzle which we call life.

No.. you are not alone and Welcome to the forum.

I don't know about other Newbies, but I for one appreciate the encouragement. It's been my experience that I am more frequently than not at the center of some controversy involving people of very limited vision. It's nice to have found this venue for being able to express my view point without having to parry the more emotionally charged, fear oriented, left brain thinking so predominant in a world of 'followers'.

Kudos and thanks to Shijing and Al Today.

First, I want to note how odd it is that Enlightened hasn't bothered to follow-up on his own thread, and if he's reading it at all, please jump in.

I'm posting this time around because after having read Laura's piece on the Field (which has been available now for a long time, and garnered a LOT of attention), and being amazed at the scientific interest in how the body actually organizes itself through DNA from conception to maturity, I caught a post tonight on the What's On Your Mind Board titled:
Prayers for Sutton
« on: June 08, 2010, 06:35:13 PM »

One cannot help but be moved by what these parents are facing in their child's malady, and it has everything to do with his body's inability to follow the normal course of structuring the growth patterns. The problem is that his cranial sutures are already stabilized (an allopathic belief with which I don't really concur) while his facial structures are not growing at the same rate.

Now if Enlightened's suggestion for some input from the Cs as to the nature of photons in potential for applications in healing has any merit, this is certainly an example where people could truly be helped. I'm not going to go into the karmic possibilities myself, but that certainly is another aspect that could be addressed by the Cs when we consider potential cures and other-life repercussions in a free will universe. As I've said before in this thread, I don't necessarily think there needs to be an entire session devoted to the issue, but more that it could be slipped in (as Laura frequently does when she's jumping around in a session, at least from the minimal session transcripts I've been able to see), and perhaps some hints given that would trigger the imaginations of people who are in that field.

Nuff said.

There was an article posted on SOTT today that has a little bit of info on this subject:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/210426-Biophotonics-Lights-Medicine-s-Path

Not a whole lot of information there but it does link to the Institute of Photonic Sciences.

There's more info at that site if anyone is interested.
http://www.icfo.es/

Ask_a_debtor said:
There was an article posted on SOTT today that has a little bit of info on this subject:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/210426-Biophotonics-Lights-Medicine-s-Path

Not a whole lot of information there but it does link to the Institute of Photonic Sciences.

There's more info at that site if anyone is interested.
http://www.icfo.es/

Thanks Ask

I really appreciate the link, and I wonder if you found yourself Asking (even if it's not about a debtor, LOL) why SOTT would be posting such an abbreviated article that seemed to go nowhere. They could have simply come to this thread and got themselves involved in a real true-to-life story about biophotonics. LMAO

And I did avail myself of the link to their site, but again, no info really.

Whassup wit dat?

cicero said:
As I've said before in this thread, I don't necessarily think there needs to be an entire session devoted to the issue, but more that it could be slipped in (as Laura frequently does when she's jumping around in a session, at least from the minimal session transcripts I've been able to see), and perhaps some hints given that would trigger the imaginations of people who are in that field.

Nuff said.

cicero,

One of the things Laura and this group stresses is research. From what I understand it is important to do as much research on a topic as possible before one can begin to even know how to ask a question to the C's. Without doing the research and bringing together all the pieces that are known, how can one even know if the question is going to be useful for those serious researchers in this field?

So, if you're truly interested in this topic and want to bring new knowledge into the world, dive in, hit the books and network! :)

L: ... Ils ont dit que les ondes lumineuses modifient l’ ADN . (AB) Quelle fréquence de lumière en particulier?

R: 6, 5

Q: (AB) Angstroms?

R: Oui.

The translation would go as:

L: ... They said that light transform's the DNA. (AB) And what would be the frequency in particular?

R: 6,5

Q: (AB) Angstroms?

R: yes.

Hope this may be of help as for a starter...

Cheers,

wattsup

Back
Top Bottom