Biophotonic code

enlightened

A Disturbance in the Force
The field of biophotonics and light therapy is not well known because most of the biological research is dominated by search for new drugs. Pharmaceutical industry is not allowing the drugs to be replaced by light therapy and is repressing the research into light therapy. Nonetheless few giants have founded the field including Alexander Gurvitsch, Fritz Albert Popp, Andre Mester, Peter Gariaev and Rupert Sheldrake. It has been hypothesized that DNA sequence is forming the "etheric body", but not shown experimentally. The stumbling block in the research is the discovery of the biophotonic code - the conversion algorithm, the Rosetta stone, how the DNA sequence is converted to light and back. There should be a language which we don't comprehend yet.
The discovery of the biophotonic code will revolutionize medicine, replace drugs with light therapy, cure cancer, arthritis, eczema and other regulatory disorders, possibly allow growing limbs and organs... The questions to Cs are:
1. Please reveal to us the biophotonic code (how the DNA sequence is translated to light messages and how the light messages are brought back to DNA).
2. What wavelengths are involved? Is it visible light, ultraviolet, infrared or microwaves? Which wavelengths specifically?
3. Is this sequential conversion - one nucleotide to one light pulse or is this in multiples? Say one DNA word to one light word.
4. What proteins are involved? Which DNA sequences are involved in formation of etheric body?
5. Have any of the human scientists already got it or come close and who specifically?
6. Is this a good time to have this discovered? How big is the danger of misusing the code?

As it often happens on other forums, I see no replies... I wonder why? I guess, maybe the topic of biophotonic code is too far from everybody's worries? To me, it is the most important topic in the world and as always, I am surprised how much the whole world is out of sync with what I am thinking is important... High strangeness indeed...

enlightened said:
As it often happens on other forums, I see no replies... I wonder why? I guess, maybe the topic of biophotonic code is too far from everybody's worries? To me, it is the most important topic in the world and as always, I am surprised how much the whole world is out of sync with what I am thinking is important... High strangeness indeed...

Hopefully this is an oportunity for you to contemplate how selfish are your demands which require others time and energy without even taking them in consideration.

The 'First Initiation' written by Mme Jeanne de Salzmann said:
You will see that in life you receive exactly what you give. Your life is the mirror of what you are. It is in your image. You are passive, blind, demanding. You take all, you accept all, without feeling any obligation. Your attitude toward the world and toward life is the attitude of one who has the right to make demands and to take, who has no need to pay or to earn. You believe that all things are your due, simply because it is you! All your blindness is there! ...

You live exclusively according to "I like" or "I don't like," you have no appreciation except for yourself. You recognize nothing above you-theoretically, logically, perhaps, but actually no. That is why you are demanding and continue to believe that everything is cheap and that you have enough in your pocket to buy everything you like. You recognize nothing above you, either outside yourself or inside. That is why, I repeat, you have no measure and live passively according to your likes and dislikes.

Yes, your "appreciation of yourself" blinds you. It is the biggest obstacle to a new life. You must be able to get over this obstacle, this threshold, before going further.

Why are you so convinced that this is important? There has been no evidence provided to suggest that this is even possible. It sounds like a vaguely worded quack science to me.

Ana said:
how selfish are your demands which require others time and energy without even taking them in consideration.
Yes, sorry, thanks for answering. At least I know now why my post wasn't answered.

Not much selfish, just really I have little idea what others think about biophotonics and biofields... Seems that even the ones that are into advanced ufology, are not much into biofields... I guess, I have to accept that and stop being surprised... Knowledge empowers...

Ask_a_debtor said:
Why are you so convinced that this is important? There has been no evidence provided to suggest that this is even possible. It sounds like a vaguely worded quack science to me.

It is a long story. LLLT (low level laser therapy), bioelectromagentic research are all being hunted after by the mainstream science. Rife machine had a particularly bad luck. Most of biophotonics research is done in Germany, India, Korea, China and Japan. Hope this addresses your question.

Ask_a_debtor said:
Why [...] this is important?
First, for therapy - cancer, arthritis, digestion problems, pain, mental problems - all come to interaction of DNA and light, in general sense, UV, visible, NIR (near infrared), and other vibrations.
Second, to really understand how we were designed, and how we are being manipulated on the genetic level. - again interaction of light and DNA - is at the center.
Also, this is the key, how the soul lives in our body, and how the DNA and soul interact.

enlightened said:
Ana said:
how selfish are your demands which require others time and energy without even taking them in consideration.
Yes, sorry, thanks for answering. At least I know now why my post wasn't answered.

Not much selfish, just really I have little idea what others think about biophotonics and biofields... Seems that even the ones that are into advanced ufology, are not much into biofields... I guess, I have to accept that and stop being surprised... Knowledge empowers...

enlightened,

I think researching the connections between DNA and electromagnetic radiation (sometimes "light") is an interesting area of study, but not one that could yield much practical knowledge for the average human. Typically knowledge of this sort results in technologies that are used against people instead of for their benefit. You seem to be somewhat naive in your thinking that knowledge of this sort will bring improvements in curing disease. It's true that any new knowledge in biology could bring breakthroughs in human health, but based on the nature of those in power (i.e. psychopaths) that will never be the case.

Besides, there is already a lot of practical things the average person can do to improve their health already available right now. Feel free to look through the Health forum if you haven't already.

I don't really understand your last comment about "knowledge empowers", can you explain?

Really well put, RyanX. You pretty much expressed my thoughts.

Enlightened, you seem to express cryptic suggestions if you do not get your expectations and demands met. Why is that?

Finally, the search button is your friend. I'll give you a lead: search The Field, Rife, etc. I think that's a good start.

Edit: punctuation and spelling

I have to say that the reaction to this thread has been a little harsh, to say the least. I'm more than a little familiar with Rife, not only his work, but his life and his suffering at the hands of the PTB. Some years ago I built my first Rife/Bare device, championed by James Bare, a chiropractor in SW United States, who also apparently has a good deal of experience in electronics, and more specifically sound and lightwave transmission. He developed a system for converting pulsed square wave sound frequencies into light frequencies for transmission through specially evacuated and charged lamps of varying types. I've since built several others for people who have benefited from their very affirmative effects.

The Cs have gone into much detail about how our DNA was altered by the Lizzies, and in these times of transformation and a hunger for so many types of knowledge I think its premature to dismiss what seems like a sincere interest in a very high science. Indeed, there is much speculation about the nature of what science has called junk DNA, equally reflected in the Cs own elucidations. David Wilcock, for one, has suggested that this junk DNA responds to information encoded in the photons that originate from the galactic center, and it appears there is enough interest to at least warrant this reasonable request for what could hold tremendous promise in the alternative medical and scientific fields, and more especially so when the Cs have indicated our DNA is in fact in the process of changing.

Consider the Hutchinson Effect as an example of what kinds of advancements can be made outside the mainstream when people have the opportunity to explore ideas inspired from somewhere off the beaten path. Maybe the Cs themselves would find little merit in the request or subject matter, but I don't think people should be discouraged from, or disparaged for, making requests for valid scientific insights that might hold some future promise.

Hi enlightened and cicero,

It's clear that light therapy is a subject close to both your hearts. However, RyanX does have a point, in that there is much that can be done to cure health problems as well as cure them with less exotic applications than light therapy.

However, we are alway glad to have our knowledge base enlarged. If either of you would like to post a summary of what you think is of value regarding your interests, that would be great. You can search for threads already started using key words such as Seekin Truth has provided. I would be interested to know what the "Hutchinson Effect" is, for example.

You see, the Forum is about sharing knowledge as much as it is about getting feedback. Glad to see you both have something to share. :)

Herondancer

Well, I think that the work of Royal Rife is very interesting but so far, we haven't had anyone on the forum who is expert enough in it to share the pertinent information in a clear and concise way. I don't have the time to dig into it myself and explicate it, so it has certainly been neglected.

The beauty of a network is that different people can go out and research and experiment and bring back their results. But it doesn't seem to be very productive for one person who is furiously interested in a particular topic to expect everyone else to be equally interested and want to drop their own interests to research it unless there is a convincing reason to do so.

I'm certainly not going to ask the Cs about it unless there is a good body of work done first, otherwise, you know what they will say: do the research.

Hi enlightened and cicero,

I have been quite interested in the topic myself for a couple of years now. I have done some research into electromagnetic radiation and the effect it has or can have on the body and its cells. Yeah there are things that we can do to improve our bodies right here and now, but what about the ability to fix future problems or revolutionizing new ways of medicine in the future? For our children and their children? I have heard of Popp and his work, and matter of fact Laura had posted an article here under Outer Space and Inner Sciences, under the subject "The Field" which refers to Popp's work. I have read a lot of David Wilcox and his theories on torsion fields, vibrations, and consciousness. I wish I had the time and resources to dig heavily into this kind of research since it is so interesting. It seems to be an area still on the outskirts of science, not really accepted but theoretical at the moment.

Am interested to hear of anything else that anyone has to say about this.......

Laura said:
Well, I think that the work of Royal Rife is very interesting but so far, we haven't had anyone on the forum who is expert enough in it to share the pertinent information in a clear and concise way. I don't have the time to dig into it myself and explicate it, so it has certainly been neglected.

In fact, cicero and enlightened (or anyone else who is able), if you wanted to post anything that will help explain part or all of this topic concisely, that would be a good start. Maybe summarize some of Rife's work and/or outline some main concepts? If you specialize in this topic at all, it would put you in a unique position to get some discussion going -- if it's something you'd like to do, of course :)

My original intent in posting a reply to this thread was simply to point out what I thought was a premature dismissal of a sincere suggestion to explore a topic that may have held some real potential. I'd like to clarify that intent with the feeling I had prior to actually joining the site when I first came across this thread, that being the idea that this forum sets itself apart from the average board based on the notion that we are an assemblage of forward-looking individuals who are committed to exploring the limits of our abilities in acquiring knowledge. I hadn't really wanted to take the thread to this level, but now that it seems to be evolving, let's jump in.

First, what Rife and others in the radionics field (as a general term) were doing was not directed at DNA, but rather more specifically at disease. For those who have some exposure to the work of people like Fritz Popp, it should be understood that he just blew the field wide open by describing the effects of the photon not only on DNA, but its place in the mechanism of the entire food chain, and then on to the realization that "We now know, today, that man is essentially a being of light."
Sounds like the Cs, doesn't it, who, in their sixth density oversight of these lower realms, as the future US, have described themselves as Light Beings.

For an excellent overview of Popp's work, please study this link page:http://viewzone2.com/dnax.html

Be amazed.

And once again, I'm not suggesting that Laura broach this thread as a subject to the Cs, but I feel certain that in the course of discussions with them, from my limited familiarity with how the sessions actually go, there would be opportunities to throw a question in somewhere about this phenomenal discovery of Popp's and its application to our understanding of what is currently happening to us, now, as the wave approaches, and down the line when it actually 'hits'. DNA does seem to be a favorite mention of those sixth density denizens. LOL

I can only express my personal experience when I say that I have long known as an absolute certainty that we are, and everything is, pure consciousness in material clothing, and that consciousness is probably best understood as the principle of light. Knowledge = Love = Light

Back
Top Bottom