Bizarre video concerning the Elisa Lam body found in water tank

mkrnhr said:
I don't know if all of them are killed per se, it seems to be the case here though, especially if the body was bloodless when it were returned back. Some of the commonalities between these abductions may be facilitators for the 4D, although an accidental window falling "to the other side" can be possible as well. However, the profile of young students is troublesome because students nowadays are the most likely segment of the population to be non smoker and vegetarian, but even this doesn't explain it all. It looks like someone with a certain energy "signature" (name, genetics, mind and emotional state, etc.) finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong moment where such an event can occur, and the rest is like holding a metal object on a hill during an electric storm. Whether the 4D entities anticipate these occurrences or eventually create them for their own benefit can be a question of another nature. OSIT

This is a shocking incident, and first time I have come across all the details of the incident :shock:. I remember watching the movie Dark Water - and thinking what a creepy movie it was, that could easily be based on a real story, ...I didn't realize the Elisa Lam tragedy was similar to the movie with all the name links; and that it happened after the movie was released.

The lift video, I think may give us a clue, as to what happens before abductions or disappearance scenarios. It seems from the video she was somewhat "possessed", or entities (Most likely 4D) were making themselves "present" to her and interacting with her. Based on the Paulides article, and what we know from the C's - it looks like she could have been abducted, then experimented upon, and her fluids drained - before being TDARM back into our reality into the water tanks :(

I think the reasons on how the victims are chosen are as mkrnr explained - and I think its a bit of both where there may be cases where it is directly engineered by 4D STS, and there are probably times, where someone is at the wrong place at the wrong time, and when the frequency and numerology match, it occurs. A sort of "negative synchronicity" for the victims; and an "ideal" one for 4D STS. Between these dangers from 4D STS, and the rampaging ISIS psycho's of 3D STS - it is really a "night-mare" out there...sigh!

Coincidentally, about 2 weeks back I was in conversation with long time friend who currently lives in Singapore; which is known for its extensive HDB (Housing Development Board) public housing - and in casual conversation with him while having a smoke near his HDB building - he mentioned to me that in the past, when murders did occasionally happen in these HDB flats, one of the methods for disposing bodies was to store them in the rooftop water tanks; and the only way police would find out about the bodies, is when residents complained of dark tap water....now im wondering how many of them were murders or incidents like these....

Heimdallr said:
It's my theory that the word water might be similar to berry and that's why all these people are being found there. The disturbing question for me is what is being done to these people and why are they returned after they are killed?

I think one of the reasons why the bodies are returned after being killed, is to cause more chaos, sadness and terror. Just more despair being inserted into 3D by the overlords of entropy.. :mad:

The Arabic word for sea is "bahr" and a one word translation for water well is "behr" (sounds like beer). The word berry (altuit or just toot for short) doesn't seem connected, but then again, the German word for berry is "beere". It is all very interesting and perhaps a "select few" still have some knowledge of sound/word frequency and use it to influence via popular music or poetry? Or they are directed by 4D STS overlords who have full knowledge of these sound wave frequencies and their effects?

There was a session that talked about frequency of words and sounds and how powerful they can be, or something like that. The C's said the knowledge of this is ancient and long lost. I will keep looking for it, I think it was from 2010 or 2011.

Thinking about TB epidemic that happened after the death of Elisa Lam; just saw this on RT today:

TB rates on the rise in London...hmmmm

TB rates explode in London: ‘We stopped screening people for this disease’
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/320068-tb-disease-london-uk/

mkrnhr said:
On the water / berry possibe connection, I have a crazy hypothesis:
Instead of the word "water", the old English word "mere", which is more common to so many other languages describing sea, water, lac, etc.

‘Mere maid’ ? - mermaids louring sailors to their death?.... T.C. Lethbridge and the two streams from the ‘Power of the Pendulum,’

And water is a dielectric it can store and transport energy, though not a great conductor until its exposed to an electric field...osit

Though was she abducted in the scene of disappearing completely and then returned, or just that she was merged between two worlds... like a shaman experience, naturally induced or brought on by something she ingested... and if so, she was in the wrong place to experience something like that...

And perhaps it all depends on ones FRV or signature as read from some dimension or density...

Mal7 said:
As far as removing her body from the tank, I think it was just found to be more convenient in the course of the investigation to cut a larger hole into the side of the tank. After the tank was drained of water, Lam's body would have been at the base of the tank, some 10 feet or so below the opening in the top. So removing her through the top opening at that point would have been quite difficult, someone would have to climb into the tank and get Lam's body out using a ladder or ropes or something.

According to David, that's not what was done:

The top of the tank had a larger hole cut into it, and the body of Elisa Lam was removed.

So they removed her through the top, but had to cut a larger hole in order to do so. I think this is more than just a mundane fact. Also, there's no mention of the tank being emptied of water before she was taken out of the tank.

mkrnhr said:
I don't know if all of them are killed per se, it seems to be the case here though, especially if the body was bloodless when it were returned back.

In this book, nearly all of the cases, save for a scant few, involve the individual being found dead in the water. Some of them are downright bizarre, like the body was found bobbing up and down in the water like a bobber, with the head and shoulders sticking out of the water. That is not natural. There are 4 cases in the book of people being found in frozen in an upright position. One man was actually on the phone with his girlfriend when his last words to her were, "Oh my gosh Anna, where you are? Help!" So what's done to them, is their life force sucked out of them? Do they perceive anything while they are in the other realm, are they suffering greatly? It would seem to me that part of the reason for these abductions would be to give the 4D STS as much emotional loosh as possible through induced fear. But why intellectuals? Is there some kind of remote viewing occurring where it is found that these individuals will grow to become important to humanity and thus are taken out? But, there is also the cluster locations to consider. The primary locations of these incidents is the Great Lakes. Wisconsin, New York, Minnesota and Pennsylvania lead in the number of cases. What is the deal with the Great Lakes? Paulides cites The Great Lakes Triangle by Jay Gourley, written in 1977. Apparently disappearances in the Great Lakes region have been happening for centuries. So we've got a large region that seems to be a window or locator for 4D forces to use.

But what about the fact that medical examiners, coroners, and law enforcement are playing antagonistic roles in these cases? There are so many cases where the parents feel that the investigators put very little effort into determining what happened to their son and where the medical examiners are making determinations that defy simple logic. Are they just avoiding making a dead body a homicide because the police will never solve it? Or is there something more going on here? It's similar to the cover up by the national parks in David's previous books.

Heimdallr said:
The top of the tank had a larger hole cut into it, and the body of Elisa Lam was removed.
So they removed her through the top, but had to cut a larger hole in order to do so. I think this is more than just a mundane fact. Also, there's no mention of the tank being emptied of water before she was taken out of the tank.

I could be totally off with this but the way I pîctured it, is that due to the length of time she spent in the water, her body had swollen and could not be retrieved by the smaller hole or no man there would have been able to go through the small opening anyway due to their body size.

When one chinese man who was found dead in a water tank, in similar circumstances, they had to cut a bigger opening to remove the body because he had swollen too much to be retrieved by the smaller opening.

Of course it does not explain how she got there in the first place.

Tigersoap said:
Heimdallr said:

I could be totally off with this but the way I pîctured it, is that due to the length of time she spent in the water, her body had swollen and could not be retrieved by the smaller hole or no man there would have been able to go through the small opening anyway due to their body size.

When one chinese man who was found dead in a water tank, in similar circumstances, they had to cut a bigger opening to remove the body because he had swollen too much to be retrieved by the smaller opening.

Of course it does not explain how she got there in the first place.

Not to be morbid, but i have to wounder if there could be a detail that could shed some light that may have been over looked.

I have not had a chance to review it and found it during a search, looking to possibly find more information to the 411 connection.

Original file name: EL autopsy.pdf
This document has been shared on pdf-archive.com on 02/24/2014 at 18:52, from IP 74.105.***.***.
This document download page have been viewed 22304 times.
File size: 1206 KB (27 pages).
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/02/24/el-autopsy/
preview-el-autopsy-1.jpg

Also they've been finding body's all over the place lately. As i continue to monitor many local news agency's (in the states), and a couple of police bands So it is getting all so strange, Like X-files strange???? :shock:

American Horror Story: The Cecil Hote
l
_https://medium.com/matter/haunted-947d642a6d59#.dtbamjpi5
Lam was Canadian, and had spent parts of the previous three years studying at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, but struggles with depression caused her to miss more classes than she’d attended. The California trip was meant as a break from that life, a long-planned journey that she’d been calling “my whirlwind adventure.” Her parents — immigrants from Hong Kong — didn’t like the idea, but Elisa was comfortable traveling alone. She used trains and buses to get around, checked in every day from the road and sporadically posted pictures to Facebook. In San Diego, she’d gone to the zoo, and to a speakeasy, where she lost a Blackberry she’d borrowed from a friend. In L.A., she went to a taping of Conan O’Brien’s TV show, and explored downtown by foot.

On the afternoon of January 31, Elisa Lam walked a few blocks to the Last Bookstore, where she bought books and records to take home as presents. “She was very outgoing, very lively, very friendly,” the bookstore’s manager Katie Orphan said a few days later. Lam was worried that her purchases would be too heavy to carry around on the rest of her trip.
Elisa Lam Autopsy Cecil Hotel Water

Canadian Broadcast
Book Store Manager remarks

https://youtu.be/Oza87RY2Xk0

Haven't seen the "strange shoe" mentioned in this thread so far, although it was mentioned in other articles about the case.

https://youtu.be/3TjVBpyTeZM

At the 2 min 27 sec mark in the video of Elisa in the elevator (above), she is standing in the hallway with her back to the elevator doors, on the left side of the video frame. About half of her body is visible. Her right leg is obscuring the floor.

She then moves her right leg to the left as if walking away out of shot. In doing so she reveals a small black mark on the floor which her leg was obscuring. In fact, she seems to swing her right leg around that black object.

Immediately thereafter, the black object moves left and out of the shot.

At first glance it looks like it could be the tip of a shoe or the heel of a shoe because of the way it moves up and leftwards out of the shot, as if someone was standing there facing to the left down the hallway and then walked away to the left also (this would be the heel of a shoe) or someone who was standing there facing right down the hallway who then turned and walked left (this would be the tip of a shoe).

Here are a couple of screen shots, but check it out for yourselves from the 2min 27 mark by stopping and starting

Attachments

• Elisa-Lam1.jpg
    Elisa-Lam1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Elisa-Lam2.jpg
    Elisa-Lam2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 181
I think it's the heel of her own left foot. She is moving her body in awkward ways in general.

mkrnhr said:
On the water / berry possibe connection, I have a crazy hypothesis:
Instead of the word "water", the old English word "mere", which is more common to so many other languages describing sea, water, lac, etc.

etymonline . com said:
Old English mere "sea, ocean; lake, pool, pond, cistern," from Proto-Germanic *mari (cognates: Old Norse marr, Old Saxon meri "sea," Middle Dutch maer, Dutch meer "lake, sea, pool," Old High German mari, German Meer "sea," Gothic marei "sea," mari-saiws "lake"), from PIE *mori- "sea" (cognates: Latin mare, Old Church Slavonic morje, Russian more, Lithuanian mares, Old Irish muir, Welsh mor "sea," Gaulish Are-morici "people living near the sea").

It is close to the word "mare", which gives us the word "night-mare":

etymonline . com said:
"night-goblin, incubus," Old English mare "incubus, nightmare, monster," from mera, mære, from Proto-Germanic *maron "goblin" (cognates: Middle Low German mar, Middle Dutch mare, Old High German mara, German Mahr "incubus," Old Norse mara "nightmare, incubus"), from PIE *mora- "incubus" (cognates: first element in Old Irish Morrigain "demoness of the corpses," literally "queen of the nightmare," also Bulgarian, Serbian mora, Czech mura, Polish zmora "incubus;" French cauchemar, with first element from Old French caucher "to trample"), from root *mer- "to rub away, harm"

That's interesting. Although the word for nightmare in Spanish ("pesadilla") is not phonetically close, there are places in Central America in which folklore stories refer to evil witches that transform into mares, and who stalk people in lonely places at night. I've also heard a number of tales from people who live in small rural towns in Mexico about being spooked by people "with horse's faces". I always thought that was quite bizarre, especially when considering the connection to the "nightmare".

Maybe it's unrelated, but there's a very violent criminal gang in some Latin American countries, mostly composed of Salvadorian youths, known as "Mara Salvatrucha". If words carry vibrations, perhaps "mara" ("gang" in a certain slang) gives the group a specially negative vibe.

Mr.Cyan said:
Thinking about TB epidemic that happened after the death of Elisa Lam; just saw this on RT today:

TB rates on the rise in London...hmmmm

TB rates explode in London: ‘We stopped screening people for this disease’
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/320068-tb-disease-london-uk/

The sudden TB out break is interesting in both cases. In the RT article, it states, "... screening people who are at most risk, they are: people who are homeless, alcoholics, people who are living in poor nutritional state" and "TB can remain latent, can remain sleeping in your body for many years." I guess, I've been spending too much time lurking in the "Diet and Health" threads, for my first impression was something affected or triggered parasites in the body, some sort of vibrational change or magnetic disturbance from an outside force field or vortex?

Heimdallr mentioned David Paulides "411" and that Elisa Lam's body, when found in the tank, appeared to be covered in mold. First thought was fungus and Candida. If there's an inter dimensional shift or vortex, does it leave an energy or magnetic imprint that affects living organisms in the area? And is "water the medium" that holds the negative charge that triggers latent TB?

Heimdallr said:
So David Paulides includes this case in his most recent book, Missing 411: A Sobering Coincidence. It is my belief after reading his take on the case that something very strange happened to this poor woman and that she wasn't being stalked and then murdered by a hotel employee, causing her odd behavior in the elevator. I want to transcribe the entire case that David provides, because it is full of odd details. Some of the interesting details are mentioned in c.a.'s post above mine.

Thanks for transcribing.

Not knowing the true configuration of the elevator that Elisa steeped into, I was trying to figure out why she needed to bend low to press a series of buttons, and she seemed to push many of them - not sure what those buttons were, yet they did not seem to be at the height of conventional elevator floor buttons. So were these "stop", "door open" buttons? Just curious.

When she steeped out the second time, she seemed, by the way her hands and arms became so expressive, to be either communication with some unseen entity or akin to a dance-like move/possession (or drug like) - out of body.

Of the water names, had a look at the names for water in Sanskrit (not berrie-like), and there seems to be about 70 names. As one can see below, "am" is a constant in the SVO (subject,verb,object) of sound with meaning words, including "Lam"; as in Elisa Lam.

http://www.speakingtree.in/blog/280-sanskrit-words-for-water

The seventy words for water {some account only 47 words} multiply into 280 words with prefixes for specific descriptions of rainfall (dharma, karakam, thousaram, haimam) etc.

The Sanskrit speakers belong to India. Their civilization originated on the banks of Ganga, Sindhu, Saraswati (which disappeared 3000 years ago) and Yamuna. All these rivers were mentioned in Rig Veda, the oldest book in the world. They were so obsessed with water, they used it in all their ceremonies from birth to death. They used it to donate money or lands.They used it to give boons or curses. They used it in their weddings (Kanya Dhanam). This shows very clearly that they did not come from arid deserts or snowy regions. Without water a Hindu can’t do any ceremony.

Look at the synonyms of water given below:

Amrutam, Ambhaha, Arnaha, Apaha, Bhuvanam, Vanam, Kabandham, Kapandham, Udakam, Paathaha, Push-karam, Savaram, Toyam, Dakam, Kambalam, Syandanam, Sadanam, Ira- , Ambu, Kam, Jadaha, Somam, Vyoma, N- aram, Kaharam, Saraha,Neeram, Uda-m,Saram, Rutam,Vaaha, Vaari, Sali- lam, Kamalam, P ayaha, Keelaalam, Salam- , Uurjam, Ghrutam, Vaajam, Sarilam- , Jadam, Sambhaha, Andham, Kusham, K- arburam, Ksheeram, Taamaram, Hriv- eram,

Sanchalam, Sambaram, Shamba- ram, Sambalam, Ghanarasaha, J alap- eetham, Jalam, Chandrorasam, Goko- lanam, Sarvatomukham, Meghapushp- am, Abhrapushpam,

Peeppalam, Kaan- dam, Krupeetam, Jeevanam, Komalam, Ghanisaasam, Krupperam, Repaalam, Akkam (colloquial in Brahmin families, might have given the word Aqua)

I have explained in another article that the word Neer/ water is not of Tamil origin, because it is found in Greek as Nereids (water nymphs=Narayana of Hindu literature). May be they have taken it from a common source.

In respect to Paulides, 411 Missing, and concepts of TDARM, it's truly frightening what has likely been historical continuum for people on this planet/density.

voyageur said:
Not knowing the true configuration of the elevator that Elisa steeped into, I was trying to figure out why she needed to bend low to press a series of buttons, and she seemed to push many of them - not sure what those buttons were, yet they did not seem to be at the height of conventional elevator floor buttons. So were these "stop", "door open" buttons? Just curious.

When she steeped out the second time, she seemed, by the way her hands and arms became so expressive, to be either communication with some unseen entity or akin to a dance-like move/possession (or drug like) - out of body.

There was a certain amount of panic no doubt. The reason she bent so low (from what i have read) is that she was not in the possession of her reading glasses, being near sighted or slightly visually impaired.

There was scant evidence of any drug activity that would have been conclusive to her reactions being witnessed.

But there has been lots evidence, that LAPD was with holding and possibly manipulating there findings.

Back
Top Bottom