Bizarre video concerning the Elisa Lam body found in water tank

Mal7 said:
loreta said:
One question: and maybe this has been asked: are we sure that the woman we see in the elevator is Elisa? She seems very different from some of her pictures.

The autopsy report lists the clothing that was found in the tank with Eliza's body, which matches what she was wearing in the elevator. This was mentioned in the "Dark Matters" video (link in Reply 66). So I think we can be sure of this.

Thanks Mal7 for your answer but that proves nothing about if the girl in the elevator is the same that the corpse in the tank. You can put clothes on a person. You can change clothes. Unfortunately the video of the elevator is not so clear. But it seems to me that Elisa is taller, from the pictures, and a little less fat then the girl in the elevator. Surely she is Elisa but we never know.

Mal7 said:
Paulides reported of other cases that the bodies showed signs that they could not have been in water the whole time they were missing, whereas in Lam's case there was considerable decomposition of the body. The amount of decomposition could also be why relatively little blood was found in the body. If it had been in the water for 2 weeks, this amount of blood loss might be normal, and not directly comparable with complete loss of blood in recently deceased cattle found on land?

After a person dies they will not lose blood. Livor mortis will occur, which is when blood pools in the body by the action of gravity. So if a person is floating face up in the water deceased, lividity will occur on the back of the body. Deceased people will have their blood removed before burial.

Heimdallr said:
After a person dies they will not lose blood. Livor mortis will occur, which is when blood pools in the body by the action of gravity. So if a person is floating face up in the water deceased, lividity will occur on the back of the body. Deceased people will have their blood removed before burial.

The Wikipedia entry on lividity states that:

Maximum lividity occurs within 6–12 hours. The blood pools into the interstitial tissues of the body. [. . .] As the vessel walls become permeable due to decomposition, blood leaks through them and stains the tissue.

I wonder how long the lividity lasts for though, and what state would be expected after being in water for 2 weeks? I guess that eventually at some point in time, when body tissues have broken down to the point that they no longer form an impermeable barrier to liquids, that any pools of liquid in the body would permeate or diffuse out of the broken-down tissues into the larger mass of water? I found this abstract in the link below of a forensic experiment using piglet carcases (the piglets died of natural causes) in water. It doesn't specifically cover decomposition after two weeks, but mentions that after 1 month skin is still well preserved. Perhaps the inner tissues might start breaking down earlier than the outer skin though, with lividity diminishing as the body becomes more "porous"? This is naturally a question for a forensic expert to answer, of which I am not one.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19962929 - "Immersion of piglet carcasses in water--the applicability of microscopic analysis and limits of diatom testing on an animal model."

Investigation of bodies recovered in water comprises an important proportion of medico-legal cases, but is affected by relevant limits concerning the specific decomposition processes and the cause of death. Few indications are provided by literature concerning the post mortem modification of corpses in water, but for a general variability in decomposition degree, and only few experimental projects have been performed in order to verify the influence of water on the decomposition process. [. . .] The following experimental system was set up: three piglet corpses, who died by natural causes independent from the study, were immerged in water rich in diatoms (Navicola, Order Pennales) in a tank exposed to the open air; macroscopic, histochemical and diatoms analysis were performed after 1, 2 and 3 months. Decomposition effects were fast: since the first month the skin appeared colliquated with exposure of the underlying bone surface, whereas at the second and third month the inner viscera were no longer recognizable; histology revealed that the skin was well preserved at 1 month, but morphology was completely altered at the second month, whereas at the third month epidermis was no longer visible.

I think in the Lam case there was still some blood found in the body, on which some tests were made.

As an alternative scenario to one of high strangeness (while not ruling out that possibility), maybe something like this could have happened:

Eliza Lam in the lift is extremely fearful and panicking. She has reason to think her life is in imminent danger from some person, and is trying to escape, and to hide. Not being able to wait any longer for the lift to move, she instead goes along the corridor and finds that the door is open to the room of the hotel that has the ladder leading to the roof. (In my experience I can remember unoccupied hotel rooms being left with the door open, so don't think an open door to this room would be that unusual.) She goes into the room and closes the door, but still feels exposed and vulnerable and too close to the person threatening here. She goes to the window, and finds the ladder which she climbs onto the roof. Once on the roof, she continues to climb up the other ladder that leads to above the water tanks. In normal circumstances, the hatch on the water tank would be an unlikely place to enter. In her circumstances of fearing for her life and wanting to find the absolute best hiding place available, it looks like the best option. She opens the hatch and drops down into the tank. The tank is 2/3 or so full so she can't touch the bottom, but has to tread water. She removes her own clothes to make it easier to tread water. She is so fearful that for a good while she makes no attempt to climb back out of the tank, and finally tragically she is to exhausted to be able to climb out of the tank, or perhaps can not reach the hatch, or have the strength to pull herself out.

There is a novel by Donna Tartt, "The Little Friend" (published 2002), in which a girl has a similar very unfortunate fate. She is trying to escape someone, and hides in a tank or silo of water, and is unable to get out again, eventually drowning.

https://youtu.be/B_jSv89mrsk

Deep trance meditation session by Dr Douglas James Cottrel about what happened to Elisa Lam.

Robert Fordisto said:
https://youtu.be/B_jSv89mrsk

Deep trance meditation session by Dr Douglas James Cottrel about what happened to Elisa Lam.

Can you summarize what was said for us?

Dr Cotrell gives specific information about what happened to elisa in her final moments. Her strange conduct was the result of someone beaming her with some kind of technology, also she was hearing voices and conversations in her head. Dr cottrel identified a dark figure close to her. I share with the forum because some of the information given explain very well what we saw in the video.

Mal7 said:
I think there are a few other "mysterious" points about the case that could have conventional explanations.
It could be that there is indeed some kind of spiritual "darkness" involved in the location, that has caused the historical suicides and murders, and the death of Eliza Lam. Perhaps though the Lam case may not of the same degree of "high strangeness" as some of the other cases that Paulides has researched, or of the Skinwalker Ranch?

Dark Secrets Of The Cecil Hotel
_https://youtu.be/2mYbBmFG9Hs
5 Theories On The Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam
_https://youtu.be/OIgfrxSdUEE

The video gives an interesting but creepy history of the hotels past. I am at odds with the dialog, explaining her activity's in the elevator. It is a bit assuming considering that there was no sound recordings during that event.

I've seen other videos, and they also seem too lead the audience down some path that for me does not fit what i saw during that short 4 minute video. And what is in the is missing footage.

I have yet to read any comments on any tubes that addresses the possibility of the "High Strangeness Connection". in which i believe that is what this situation is all about.

It's almost like some are trying to lead one away from what is really going within that building.

I know it as fact and it is documented in the sessions, where there has been Alien and or abduction activity's (in certain locations) one may have encounter's of ghost, discarnate enitity's, and other mundane and surreal window faller's.

What has drawn so many demented individuals to practice there evil, and psychotic activity at this location? What makes this hotel, this location, such a feeding ground of the 4thDensity sts?

FWIW

January 14, 1995

Q: (L) The other night as I was reading by the window, I saw
something white pass by the window. In order for anything to pass
that window, it would have to be very tall or floating. Also, my dogs
would not have allowed anything to be passing by my window
unless they were dead, drugged or paralyzed in some way. After
a few minutes I explained it to myself as having just seen my
cigarette smoke float by in my peripheral vision, but, after thinking a
while, I realized that after all these years of smoking, I have an acute
sense of what smoke is and where it is around me. Therefore, I think
that some sort of awareness cued me that I was seeing something
besides a waft of smoke. Can you tell me what it was, outside my
window, or was it just my cigarette smoke?
A: You are gradually experiencing more and more "bleedthroughs"
of 4th density.
Q: (L) What did I see go by my window?
A: Fourth density energy source.
Q: (L) Is an energy source like an entity or being?
A: Tell us what you imagine 4th density to be like, Laura?
Q: (L) Well, I have no idea. (T) Good answer.
A: Okay, then please try harder to discover.
Q: (L) Do you mean right now?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) Can we help?
A: Yes. You see without further progress in this area, we cannot
adequately explain details of 4th density life.
Q: (L) Alright guys, how do we imagine 4th density life to be. (T) Let
me ask a question first.
A: Free association.
Q: (T) Is this energy source that she saw not necessarily a being or
an entity, but loose energy being transmitted from 4th density?
A: Answer to that depends upon greater understanding of 4th level
reality.
Skipping Down
A: In 4th, you can "see" sounds and "hear" colors, for example.
Q: (L) Is this, now you guys just calm down when I ask this
question... (F) I know what you are going to ask... (L) No remarks,
okay? Many years ago when I was a child of the 60's and 70's, I
tried some LSD. (T) I know exactly what you are going to ask, yeah,
because I've seen it too! (J) Yes. (L) In a major way!
Geometric patterns and colors manifested with music. (T) Yes! (L) Is
this what we are talking about here?
A: Bingo!
Q: (L) So, in other words...
A: The answer to your next question is yes, you experienced a
bleedthrough of 4th density.
Q: (F) In other words an acid trip is like a glimpse into 4th density.
(L) Do you recommend this method for accessing this type of
reality?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Well, the problem is that some people would want to do that
all the time and not work on doing it in a natural way.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) And other people would use it and abuse it and use it as an
excuse. (J) And damage themselves. (L) Yes, it is obviously
something that has to be very carefully handled. We can't encourage
this. (J) Is that like the concept of adding additional dimensions to
the 3 we normally experience?
A: Yes. 4th level density implies and additional dimension of
experience doesn't it?
Q: (T) The first dimension is a single point, the second is the
movement of the point into a line, the third is the movement of the
line into a plane and the addition of time gives solidity. What is the
fourth?
A: Discover!
A: Not as you perceive it.
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) Is time frequency also as we perceive time?
Q: (T) We perceive it linearly, but is it a frequency that our sense
organs do not interpret correctly?
Q: (L) They have told us before that time is an illusion or a deception
imposed at the time of the "fall." (J) I've seen, we have all seen, the
light spectrum. What we are able to perceive with our eyes is only a
limited section. Is reality like that? What we are able to perceive is
only a small section of the spectrum of vibrations?
Q: (T) When we move into 4th density will we be able to perceive
more of this electromagnetic band?
Q: (J) So, it expands our awareness?
A: Close.
A: Much.

Skipping Down

(L) Well, it was a very strange experience, to say the least. (T) When
you started to explain about the trance state, you said: "What I call
zoned out, I can't explain it." That's the same thing the
Cassiopaeans say when we ask them to explain what 4th density is
like! (J) Yes, we have no physical frame of reference.
(L) Yes, I can't say I wasn't unaware, because I was intensely aware
of everything. And yet, I can't say I was focused on any one thing,
because I'm not. (F) The
last session we had we received some clues as to why it is they
can't explain all these things. They said something when we were
talking about plants and rocks at 1st density. Try to think of
something in animal language to express what it is like to perceive
the universe as a human. The thing that occurs to me is that, even
though we share the same space with dogs, cats, etc., their
perception of the universe is so radically different that for all intents
and purposes, they might as well be on another planet.
(T) Science tells us that a dog's eyes only see in black and white. (F)
It isn't just what they physically can see and how they see it, but how
they perceive and understand it and how they think. It is so radically
different from a human being... and some people get all attached
and all emotional and think that animals are almost human and the
dog isn't even thinking "Oh, I'm a dog; I think I'll just take a nap."
There is no anything that we can understand. So, if you think about
the steps up density-wise, if they are merely equal, imagine the jump
from 3rd to 4th! In 4th, they may understand us entirely, but their
view is radically different.
(L) Let's say goodnight

Copyright 1994-2001, Laura Knight, Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Arkadiusz Jadczyk

You are visitor number [TextCounter Fatal Error: Could Not Write to File _sessions_950114_html].

'Ghost' photo captured outside Cecil Hotel in downtown Los Angeles
January 27, 2014 12:00:00 AM PST
http://abc7.com/archive/9409571/

9409572_1280x720.jpg

fwiw I spotted something else that suggests she was dead before entering the tank:

One interesting note that I always look for in an autopsy report is the stomach contents. On page 6 of the report is this: "It contains scant red fluid. Portions of tablets and capsules cannot be discerned in the stomach."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drowning
If water enters the airways of a conscious person, the person will try to cough up the water or swallow it, thus inhaling more water involuntarily. Upon water entering the airways, both conscious and unconscious persons experience laryngospasm, in which the larynx or the vocal cords in the throat constrict, sealing the airway. This prevents water from entering the lungs. Because of this laryngospasm, in the initial phase of drowning, water enters the stomach and very little water enters the lungs.

The latest session has the bit about Elisa Lam, which I'm posting here a portion as relevant to this thread:

Session 7 November 2015

Laura said:
(Galatea) Ya know the story about Elisa Lam, the girl in the elevator who was hiding from something. Then she went out to talk to it, and she started waving her hands weirdly. So, I wanted to ask what did she see or what was she running from?

A: Golem!

Q: (Galatea) It looked like Gollum?

(L) It's a Jewish monster.

(Pierre) Made from mud.

(Galatea) It was actually a mud monster?

A: Close.

Q: (Galatea) Must freak you out to see that!

(Perceval) Did she herself climb into the water tank?

A: No

Q: (Perceval) How did she get into that water tank?

A: Spacetime distortion.

Q: (Atreides) But a golem is an instrument of revenge created by someone to kill or protect somebody else. So, if it's a golem, who sent it and why was it targeting a Canadian Chinese girl in Los Angeles?

A: Target practice. There is a reason that Galatea thought of it at this moment.

Q: (L) So, we're talking about some kind of thing that blows open realm curtains?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And things come through?

Q: (Atreides) So nobody sent the golem after her?

A: Not specifically.

Q: (L) So, it's just kinda like mothman or something.

(Approaching Infinity) A golem is this Jewish myth kind of thing, and they said target practice...

(L) Don't get stuck on the Jewish myth thing.

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah, but we've talked about energy weapons, and target practice. And Mossad...

(L) Golem, Kabbalists...

(Chu) And two girls missing due to spacetime distortion...

(Andromeda) And funny enough, me and Perceval just watched an episode of the X-Files about a golem a few nights ago.

(L) Oh my god!

(Andromeda) And last night it was about an airplane crash due to alien interference!

(L) Okay, creeped out now... Well, we're gonna...

(Galatea) Wait, when Elisa Lam was moving her hands in this really bizarre way in the elevator video, why was she moving her hands like that?

A: Trying to persuade the creature to leave her alone.

Q: (Perceval) Is it something that only she could see?

Q: (Perceval) So, it kind of like created some kind of alternate reality around her, or she was transported into a parallel...

A: Partly.

Q: (Galatea) It was attuned to her specifically.

(Perceval) A bleedthrough, yeah.

(Atreides) So, what did the golem that's not a golem want from her?

A: Energy.

Q: (Galatea) Does that golem live in that specific place, or was that a one-time thing?

A: The location has useful energy patterns for such purposes.

Q: (L) So basically, there are just people who have these things and who like sit in their little control booths or something, and... I mean like all these missing people in this Missing 411 book... Somebody is just freaking playing with the human race!

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In this latest book, they're going after the best and brightest: athletes, young men that seemed to have promising futures, etc.

Zadius Sky said:
The latest session has the bit about Elisa Lam, which I'm posting here a portion as relevant to this thread:

Session 7 November 2015

Laura said:
(Galatea) Wait, when Elisa Lam was moving her hands in this really bizarre way in the elevator video, why was she moving her hands like that?

Q: (Perceval) So, it kind of like created some kind of alternate reality around her, or she was transported into a parallel...

Q: (Galatea) Does that golem live in that specific place, or was that a one-time thing?

Q: (L) So basically, there are just people who have these things and who like sit in their little control booths or something, and... I mean like all these missing people in this Missing 411 book... Somebody is just freaking playing with the human race!

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In this latest book, they're going after the best and brightest: athletes, young men that seemed to have promising futures, etc.

It's such a horrible thing, one can not even fathom what Elisa experienced let alone the pain caused for her family. :(

As for "playing with the human race"; 4d - yes, always, 3d - yes, too, and of course things below 3d also. What a feeding cycle.

About Golems, i read a book titled Sepher Yetzirah, which is the Book of Creation, a great many years ago. In this book, it is stated that by using sound, by pronouncing a certain number of very precise "phonèmes" (shortest phonetic set of letter - basically sounds) as, in aaiou, eeiou, etc etc one could create a Golem which then became a slave to it's creator. The book is one of the first book of Kabbalists of certain orientations. FWIW

Sorry for not having included this link in previous post about Golems:

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem_

And Sepher Yetzirah:

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Yetzirah_

Here are those nasty 'Kabbalists/ covert Mossad' again, messing with 3D'ers (smile)! FWIW for those who may be interested?

Laura said:

Looking at the article posted in the session above, this hotel certainly has had a history of violent crime and death. I wonder if that is what the Cs mean about 'energy patterns for such purposes'. Very creepy indeed.

It certainly sounds as if that hotel is on some kind of geographic portal or window, FWIW. I also read somewhere that she was a joyful life loving kind of personality...the very kind the nasties like to "eat". I hope she gets much love and healing in 5D.

There is an interesting mini-movie titled: Journey of Elisa Lam on Youtube:
_https://youtu.be/50dg4UCYIyA_
which i found worthwhile. i hope the link hasn't been posted on the forum yet? i haven't seen it anywhere. It has some pretty cool scenes, sort of explaining what she might have been seeing when making those strange arm and hand movements outside the elevator. There are Japanese subtitles on this version. i thought some of you might like it.

Not too scary but well thought out! NOT FOR CHILDREN, IMO...

Back
Top Bottom