Blessed Herbs Colon Cleansing Kit

Is psyllium husk itself bad? I've used it in the past when I haven't been regular and always found it effective.

The herbal colon cleansing kit includes the natural herbs that possess natural cleansing properties and help removing toxins from the body. Several of these herbs consist of senna, ginger, cascara sagrada, Aloe leaf, and various other forms of herbs.

TOP Rated - Colon Cleansing Products

Hi Jhonwatson,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

So overall the coffee enema is recommended over the blessed herbs kit? I'm having a hard time deciding which route to take as far as getting things flowing right.

JCB (shadowsaround) said:
So overall the coffee enema is recommended over the blessed herbs kit? I'm having a hard time deciding which route to take as far as getting things flowing right.

For detox purposes, a coffee enema can be done twice a month or so. If you're having constipation when transitioning to a low carb diet, you can also try a water enema. But I think that in general, colon cleansers with herbs have also fiber that irritate the colon. The last time I did one of these enemas, my colon hurt like for over a month.

I would say that the volume of stuff in the pictures is composed simply of the gelatinous psyllium fiber sitting and taking on the shape of the inside of the colon. It is also probably an irritant to the colon so it gets coated with a thick layer of mucus.

Sounds right. Senna leaf, Cascara sagrada root, Aloe leaf and several other ingredients in the formula are herbs know to be very laxative, so you are going to have that effect with or with a "program". Some of these herbs can be very irritating to the digestive system and are always better taken singly, instead of in combination that way.

Flax seed (fresh ground) a tablesppon or so at a time, is a natural laxative good used alone since it nourishes instead of irritates the stomach and the intestinal linings, it also contains calcium and potassium.

A side note- I used to buy a lot of herbs from B.H when I had the herb shop.

Herbs are sold by weight, usually by the pound when you buy bulk for resale, I stopped buying from them when I discovered small stones mixed in with the Golden seal root.

This is a very expensive herb, and to add stones to cheat on the actual weight, was so unethical that they totally lost my trust and I never bought anything from them again.

Back
Top Bottom