Blue Alien Visitor, anyone?

Again I stumbled upon a mention of blue skin condition, which can be found here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14578.msg400106.html#msg400106
You do not want to overcook your silver. If reacted too long larger particles form which are not bioavailable and which are not easily excreted from the body. They build up under the skin creating the blue man condition, argyria.

I'm not certain this take on things is to the point here, but I'm noting down the relevant links anyway just in case some future reader might benefit from them. At the end of the day you never know for sure whether a 'contact' with a bluish alien wouldn't just be an elaborate way of the subconscious to signal a health problem... ;)

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methemoglobinemia

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleven_Blue_Men

(Greys15) The Blue Greys;
Blue Greys are somewhat rare and There are 3 kinds, (A) Blue Greys, a specific, 4 or so feet tall type of blue colored (for a genetic variation of similar reasons that make the Orange Greys) reptilian DNA related Zeta type Grey. (B) Very young or newly made Greys, and/or (C) sick or dying Greys. (And no, not because they are sadly depressed)

_http://elitejaz.webs.com/listsofaliens.htm

Medulin said:
(Greys15) The Blue Greys;
Blue Greys are somewhat rare and There are 3 kinds, (A) Blue Greys, a specific, 4 or so feet tall type of blue colored (for a genetic variation of similar reasons that make the Orange Greys) reptilian DNA related Zeta type Grey. (B) Very young or newly made Greys, and/or (C) sick or dying Greys. (And no, not because they are sadly depressed)

_http://elitejaz.webs.com/listsofaliens.htm

Hi Medulin, why would you think that any of the above is true?

I'd just like to re-enforce what has already been said by others.

A benevolent being would never do this, and everything you have described stinks of a 4D STS trick. I'd be incredibly careful. These beings are master deceivers. I'd read High Strangeness if I were you.

It could be that those bluish greys are just normal greys changing they color because of grey s bad reputation so it could be a way to trick you that it is a different species. Just a thought.

I found that between 1am-3am I start seeing more spiritual activity.. like a veil has lighten..

I did not have such a experience but have similar in a way of seeing like air is accelerating, that is space, like the energy is somewhat higher in my dark room. Seen some black spots sometimes. Just wondering if someone sees something similar.

Hi,

I would like to get in touch with Crysanne and Sincere as I've had extremely similar experiences with "blue alien visitors" that I'd like to discuss further.

Hope you are still around!

Hi Ad Vitam Æternam, and welcome to the forum..
You can communicate on the subject with the posters through this board. Personal communication is discouraged though. You can post a introduction in the new members board and read the forum guidelines.

Corvinus said:
It could be that those bluish greys are just normal greys changing they color because of grey s bad reputation so it could be a way to trick you that it is a different species. Just a thought.

I found that between 1am-3am I start seeing more spiritual activity.. like a veil has lighten..

I did not have such a experience but have similar in a way of seeing like air is accelerating, that is space, like the energy is somewhat higher in my dark room. Seen some black spots sometimes. Just wondering if someone sees something similar.

I see the air "moving" or what looks like energy buzzing around in the darkness all the time. Since I started sun gazing last year, I don't even really perceive night or darkness as darkness anymore. I see tiny white lights, similar to when you close your eyes and see thousands of little colors every where. It's weird because my night vision is completely different and I can see surprisingly well in total darkness. At the same time I see lots of things moving in the darkness, zipping about as well as sliding along walls.

At the same time I see lots of things moving in the darkness, zipping about as well as sliding along walls.

Now, that is extremely creepy. How do you sleep at night.

Corvinus said:
At the same time I see lots of things moving in the darkness, zipping about as well as sliding along walls.

Now, that is extremely creepy. How do you sleep at night.

I haven't read the specific book myself, but I believe Laura's books mention a Carols Casteneda book where Carlos and Don Juan are in the desert. Don Juan has Carlos sit on the edge of a mountain, and stare into the valley. There Carlos sees a giant black shadow leaping towards him. When I read that, it occurred to me that I had been seeing those for a while. Later on, I believe (I'm sorry for not having direct quotes) that don Juan tells Carlos that the ancient sorcerers protected themselves by silencing their internal dialogue; that kept the "predators" from feeding off of them. I realized that when I tried my hardest to silence my thoughts and not give in to the mounting fear that grips me every time I see them, that they go away. I'm so glad I have my dog, because she always growls when they come around. Soon as that happens I stop what I'm doing and begin to meditate.

SadEyes said:
I see the air "moving" or what looks like energy buzzing around in the darkness all the time. Since I started sun gazing last year, I don't even really perceive night or darkness as darkness anymore. I see tiny white lights, similar to when you close your eyes and see thousands of little colors every where.

I don’t think that gazing at the sun is beneficial in any way, or good for the health of the eyes. It’s more likely to do damage.

This might better explain the little white dots from staring at the sky, it’s not ‘magical energy’ or whatever but Blue field entoptic phenomenon which most people would get from doing the same…

[quote author=Wikipedia]
Blue field entoptic phenomenon
The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon (after the German ophthalmologist Richard Scheerer, who first drew clinical attention to it in 1924[1]) is the appearance of tiny bright dots (nicknamed blue-sky sprites) moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light such as the sky.[2] The dots are short-lived, visible for a second or less, and traveling short distances along seemingly random, curvy paths. Some of them follow the same path as predecessors. The dots may be elongated along the path like tiny worms. The dots appear in the central field of view, within 10 to 15 degrees from the fixation point.[3] The left and right eye see different dots; someone looking with both eyes sees a mixture.

Most people are able to see this phenomenon. However, it is rather weak, and many people don’t notice it until asked to pay attention.

Explanation
Ophthalmogram showing blood vessels in front of the retina. Their shadow is the cause of the blue field entoptic phenomenon.

The dots are white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye.[4] Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye and brain "edit out" the shadow lines of the capillaries, partially by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb blue light, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. The gaps are elongated because a spherical leukocyte is too wide for the capillary. Red blood cells pile up behind the leukocyte, showing up like a dark tail.[5] This behavior of the blood cells in the capillaries of the retina has been observed directly in human subjects by adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy, a new real time imaging technique for examing retinal blood flow.[6] The dots won’t appear at the very centre of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels there (foveal avascular zone).[/quote]

Added: Explanatory video HERE

Alada said:
SadEyes said:
I see the air "moving" or what looks like energy buzzing around in the darkness all the time. Since I started sun gazing last year, I don't even really perceive night or darkness as darkness anymore. I see tiny white lights, similar to when you close your eyes and see thousands of little colors every where.

I don’t think that gazing at the sun is beneficial in any way, or good for the health of the eyes. It’s more likely to do damage.

This might better explain the little white dots from staring at the sky, it’s not ‘magical energy’ or whatever but Blue field entoptic phenomenon which most people would get from doing the same…

[quote author=Wikipedia]
The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon (after the German ophthalmologist Richard Scheerer, who first drew clinical attention to it in 1924[1]) is the appearance of tiny bright dots (nicknamed blue-sky sprites) moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light such as the sky.[2] The dots are short-lived, visible for a second or less, and traveling short distances along seemingly random, curvy paths. Some of them follow the same path as predecessors. The dots may be elongated along the path like tiny worms. The dots appear in the central field of view, within 10 to 15 degrees from the fixation point.[3] The left and right eye see different dots; someone looking with both eyes sees a mixture.

Most people are able to see this phenomenon. However, it is rather weak, and many people don’t notice it until asked to pay attention.

Explanation
Ophthalmogram showing blood vessels in front of the retina. Their shadow is the cause of the blue field entoptic phenomenon.

The dots are white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye.[4] Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye and brain "edit out" the shadow lines of the capillaries, partially by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb blue light, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. The gaps are elongated because a spherical leukocyte is too wide for the capillary. Red blood cells pile up behind the leukocyte, showing up like a dark tail.[5] This behavior of the blood cells in the capillaries of the retina has been observed directly in human subjects by adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy, a new real time imaging technique for examing retinal blood flow.[6] The dots won’t appear at the very centre of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels there (foveal avascular zone).

[/quote]

I'll admit, I think seeing white blood cells in my eyes is way cooler than seeing energy. As far as sun gazing, I'd suggest looking into a little more. I was sceptical at first, but after doing it for a few months, I no longer needed my glasses. At that point, I had been wearing them for 5 years, and my eye sight has continued to improve to this day. Who knows, what ever information you have that says that looking at the sun being bad for eyes could be about as right as people saying saturated fats are bad for us as well.

SadEyes said:
Alada said:
SadEyes said:

[quote author=Wikipedia]

Explanation

The dots are white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye.[4] Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye and brain "edit out" the shadow lines of the capillaries, partially by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb blue light, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. The gaps are elongated because a spherical leukocyte is too wide for the capillary. Red blood cells pile up behind the leukocyte, showing up like a dark tail.[5] This behavior of the blood cells in the capillaries of the retina has been observed directly in human subjects by adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy, a new real time imaging technique for examing retinal blood flow.[6] The dots won’t appear at the very centre of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels there (foveal avascular zone).

I'll admit, I think seeing white blood cells in my eyes is way cooler than seeing energy. As far as sun gazing, I'd suggest looking into a little more. I was sceptical at first, but after doing it for a few months, I no longer needed my glasses. At that point, I had been wearing them for 5 years, and my eye sight has continued to improve to this day. Who knows, what ever information you have that says that looking at the sun being bad for eyes could be about as right as people saying saturated fats are bad for us as well.
[/quote]

SadEyes gazes into the sun, huh? :lol:

Explorer said:
SadEyes said:
Alada said:
SadEyes said:

[quote author=Wikipedia]

Explanation

SadEyes gazes into the sun, huh? :lol:
[/quote]

*sighs* :rolleyes:

lol ;D

Brewer said:
G'day RKallasti!

I've seen blue entities, fully conscious and awake. They don't look like the ones you've described here, in fact they look pretty much identical to the ones that Whitley Strieber saw. I was seeing mine long before his book came out, when I was three and that was in 1968.

I went to see the movie Communion and it terrified me :) Honestly, I couldnt sleep properly for weeks afterwards. Not a big fan of his books though.

Back
Top Bottom