Blue Water, White Skies; Malaysian Plane and Ukraine

Funny, note that the white sky was in 1912. I just got link to this in my inbox:

US Having Its Coldest Six Month Period Since 1912
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/us-having-its-coldest-six-month-period-since-1912/

agni said:
Could "Hawaii crash" be a reference to Obama or current u.s. administration ?

That's an interesting idea! I didn't get it at first: Obama was born in Hawaii, right?

Laura said:
loreta said:
Which government will do this law? In which country? America?

I guess that if the PTB (non-specific as to nation) face a total economic collapse and rioting everywhere, they might have one of their nifty G-7, 8, 20, whatever meetings and agree to do it globally.

Thank you. We will see. But if they do something like that it will not be to help us, but help them.

Some headlines... "Blue water"

Watch surfers ride neon blue bioluminescent waves caused by red tide

What is causing the waves in California to glow?

Will San Diego's tides glow blue again this year?

Pictures: Glowing Blue Waves Explained

Natural phenomenon turns sea water an electric neon blue as it washes up on beach

loreta said:
Laura said:
loreta said:
Which government will do this law? In which country? America?

I guess that if the PTB (non-specific as to nation) face a total economic collapse and rioting everywhere, they might have one of their nifty G-7, 8, 20, whatever meetings and agree to do it globally.

Thank you. We will see. But if they do something like that it will not be to help us, but help them.

I think that total debt releasing is planned for people to embrace NWO (Matrix 2014) - that could be done with all array of possible "positive" ventures as saving the world from WW3/alien invasion. New Matrix ought to be installed flawlessly so sheeple couldn't wake up. Also considering debt canceling there also could be accounts "canceling to 0" (Cyprus). Also there could be major national states demounting - on way with possible separation of Catalonia, Basque Country, Scotland. Governments had already paved the way by over-indebtedness of national budgets spurred by banksters. Bipartisan ratings are lowest ever, maybe as conditioning for introducing one world government. Also there cold be massive arrests of banksters and spooks to punish the "main" culprits of human tragedy. Just some minor calculations FWIW

Also considering blue water i recall that photo of frozen blue waterfall...

Yozilla said:
Also considering blue water i recall that photo of frozen blue waterfall...

Yeah, I forgot about that one but indeed, it was part of the whole thing that was going on over a couple of days.

I've also had the feeling that this missing plane mystery is a "marker" of some sort. Funny enough, I woke up at 9:10 this morning right as the clock changed to 9:11, and then this was in the news today: http://www.sott.net/article/275500-Update-Massive-Harlem-explosion-like-thunderclap-levels-two-buildings-debris-blown-across-wide-area-2-dead-at-least-16-injured

I wonder if there is any connection to the "Gas explosions this winter in NE" that the Cs mentioned?

Siberia said:
Before and after Mars (war) reigns at his pleasure. X.72' (Nostradamus)
Interestingly enough, Mars is near opposition now (8th April is the opposition date) and already shines brightly almost whole night.

FWIW, from a Malaysian perspective, if someone asked me to interpret "blue water, white skies", I would probably put it like this: Malaysia has a wet season from roughly December to February, and everyone knows that during this time you should not go to the east coast, because there will be "choppy waters" (because of the monsoon), and we are all waiting for "blue water" that arrives in March. Second, every year Malaysia is enveloped in smoke from forest burning, mostly from Indonesia. The skies are quite literally white. This year, however, it is worse than ever before, because the wet season wasn't wet at all, as it hasn't rained (apart from minor minor exceptions) here in KL for MONTHS, and we are on a water rationing scheme currently; friends visit our house to have a shower if their house is currently in the rotation. Because it doesn't rain, the smoke doesn't go away, and right now I can barely see a few houses down the road because of the smoke. The smell of fire is intense, and some schools are closed down.

So, "blue water, white skies" would from a Malaysian point of view be a very specific reference to "Malaysia in March", and especially this year.

This I found from http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/malaysia-airline-mh370.html although it's not objective evidence, I thought it may be of interest considering the discussion.

A. When I tune in, my mind is at the point of the flight where issues start to arise. I see that there is a huge electrical disturbance. What looks like a clear day turns into this dark, gloomy surrounding. It looks like heat lightening and flashes surround the plane. I also see what looks like discharges of static electricity coming off the plane. The flight attendants are trying to stand, and people are trying to stand and grab something above their heads? It is chaotic and a lot of turbulence. Oxygen masks then start to fall. Then there is this loud thundering sound that is so deafening that people are grabbing the sides of their head (I feel the pain in my ear, like it is loud and so much pressure!)

Then all of a sudden there is this silence- It is so quiet and calm. No one is talking, there is no noise. It is the ultimate peaceful feeling. I don't even hear the noise of the plane- as if the engine isn't even running. It feels like the plane is gliding, there is no turbulence. Like it is floating so peacefully through the air.

I can't help but feel like this plane went into a different layer or dimension of our current existence [I realize this is a very alternative concept, but I just report what I see]. I see the jungle, and what I notice most are the leaves. The passengers are looking at the vegetation is complete amazement, but not in complete horror, but rather amazement. They are gigantic. The climate feels warm and humid, but rather comfortable. I also have the images of the plane on a beachy coast as if it coasted to a graceful landing. I can't get the images of show Lost out of my mind, as if the fundamental situation may be similar...

Q. Many people are very suspicious about what happened and do not believe it was an accident due to suspicious circumstances and coincidences surrounding the flight. Such as 2 passengers on the flight having fake passports from Thailand. Also the pilot was interviewed and photographed with a CNN reporter 1 week before the crash.

A. As I focus on this, what I get is that China is behaving oddly about their airspace. They are being very restrictive as to who gets into and who doesn't. I also get that this flight was forced south of the planned route in air. Shortly after it was forced south is when the electrical disturbance began. I am not getting anything specific with passengers or the pilot.

Q. Could the crash be because of a cometary explosion ( similar to Russia last year)? The air France was also kind of a mystery over the Atlantic ? That would explain why the crew is taken by surprise.

A. I see this as some electrical / magnetic situation. I can't visualize an explosion at this time.

Phones: I get that they may be ringing, but no one is able to answer. It looks like a one-way communication. It looks like the number can be dialed as valid, and the phone may sound to ring, but in reality the call is not connected. This looks to be able to go on for a while now.

What they saw before and during the event: They were flying normal, and it got very dark out. Like the were being surrounded by something that looked like smog. Then I saw what looked like a lightening storm. Lighting was hitting the plane and electric sparks were coming from the plane. The ride got rough and it was complete chaos. Then this loud rumbling started, and at that time people started covering their ears. Once the rumbling stopped, there was an eerie calm over everyone. It was incredibly silent.

Description of the place: It is warm. Looks like an island. The plane coasted into a sandy beach. There is what looks like a tropical jungle about 100 yards off the coastline. The leaves on the plants are enormous- reminds of something I would have seen on Jurassic Park. The temperature is warm, I see people in short sleeves and still sweating. They were able to make fire and are keeping a fire on the beach as some kind of signal. Looks incredibly remote- I see no other people on the island. I can see some mountains in the central part of the island and at a distance look like they may have snow on the very top.

Will they come back, do they want too: They don't realize how lost they are. Yes, they want to come back. They are more anxious than scared. I cannot see them being located- I feel like bits of the plane broke off during the turbulence / electrical storm and that will be found, but for the most part the plane is in tact.

How and Why did this plane slip into another dimension: To be honest I can't see the why or how, I just see what looks like an electric storm and the sky immediately surrounding the plane has this plasma look to it. When you stare at a hot road it gives the appearance of blurry vision in the space directly above it- well the sky looks like that around the plane. The next thing I see is that the plane is gone.

MrEightFive said:
Siberia said:
Before and after Mars (war) reigns at his pleasure. X.72' (Nostradamus)
Interestingly enough, Mars is near opposition now (8th April is the opposition date) and already shines brightly almost whole night.

Also, the month of March is named after Mars, the Roman god of war.

Andromeda said:
I've also had the feeling that this missing plane mystery is a "marker" of some sort. Funny enough, I woke up at 9:10 this morning right as the clock changed to 9:11, and then this was in the news today: http://www.sott.net/article/275500-Update-Massive-Harlem-explosion-like-thunderclap-levels-two-buildings-debris-blown-across-wide-area-2-dead-at-least-16-injured

I wonder if there is any connection to the "Gas explosions this winter in NE" that the Cs mentioned?

Well, it appears that it WAS a gas explosion:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/nyc-fire-dept-responds-report-explosion

A gas leak triggered an earthshaking explosion that flattened two apartment buildings on Wednesday, killing at least four people, injuring more than 60 and leaving nine missing. A tenant said residents had complained repeatedly in recent weeks about "unbearable" gas smells.

So, unless there's more to come, we can tick that box on the list.

I was thinking awhile ago that the fact that Queen Elizabeth has handed over some/lot of her duties to Chuck might indicate that there is something more going on with her health.

I heard about the gas explosion in NYC in the local news last night. Definitely seems like lots of "markers" recently. Something seems to be astir....

Laura said:
I was thinking awhile ago that the fact that Queen Elizabeth has handed over some/lot of her duties to Chuck might indicate that there is something more going on with her health.

She has been very low key in the media lately and in general. As the C's said......something to do with the blood....? Chuck certainly is stepping up!

Back
Top Bottom