"Borean"

In the context of this discussion, also found the following interesting:

(from: June 21 1997 Session)

A: The roots of all languages are identical...

Q: What do you mean?

A: Your origin.

Q: You mean Atlantis?

A: Is that your origin?

Q: You mean Orion?

A: Interesting the word root similarity, yes?

Q: Well, the word root similarities of a LOT of things are VERY interesting! It is AMAZING the things I have discovered by tracking word roots...

A: The architects of your languages left clues aplenty. And, you have the rare opportunity to learn far more of this by being taught to speak and understand other languages. WE suggest you work to penetrate the STS implanted resistance in this area.

Also touched on in this session is how the Etruscan alphabet is older than/ancestral to the Greek or Runic... But if Sanskrit is the Earth's "oldest" language, is the Sanskrit script - not necessarily to be conflated with spoken speech - even older?

And of course:

The other thing I noticed about the word 'Isis' is that it can be slightly altered to make 'I Zeus.' And, Perseus can be 'per Zeus' and Persia can be made to say 'per ziu.' One of the oldest etymological roots for the word 'God' is 'ziu' from which we get 'deu.' These all represent the English translation of 'for God,' with Perceval being 'per ziu val' or 'strong for God.' Could you comment on these relationships?

A: Interconnected by trilingual learning curve.

Back
Top Bottom