'Brexit' wins, UK to leave the EU?

Re: Brexit wins, UK to leave the EU

Now Cameron has resigned, well by October. Get ready for Boris :scared: well we'll see

Mr.Cyan said:
Just saw the news - and financial markets are tumbling all over Asia...I wonder if it is going to be the "trigger moment" for the Empire to unleash economic chaos, as their finger has been on the button for a while...not sure

My concern recently has been that this situation would be used for the next "depression" and that Britain would therefore get the blame for the financial crash, rather than the usual suspects . However, particularly after reading Niall's article, I wasn't expecting the leave vote to come out on top.

Oh well, it certainly makes for interesting times!

I'm reminded of the recent Dutch non-binding "advisory" referendum on the EU’s treaty with Ukraine, the majority voted against it. Yet, an official response to the vote has not been given yet. The Dutch PM said the results of this referendum was "disastrous" and "You can’t as one country decide on something for the whole of Europe." It looks like the public vote is going to be ignored.

The same could happen in the UK (probably). I guess it's wait and see as others have said.

I'm pretty sure if britain is actually leaving the EU, that this "vote" and "action" was already a predetermined and calculated conclusion. So if it is really pulled through, you can bet that the PTB wanted it exactly that way, for whatever reason. OSIT.

Britain is one of the big arteries of psychopathic dominance and has been for centuries. Nothing big that comes out of there officially, is and can come from the ordinary people. Or at least it is very unlikely at this point.

Interesting development. If this leads into economic troubles for UK, as the markets has preliminary reacted to the outcome, or somekinda scenario of wider economic chaos (though this seems to be less likely), maybe it would be used as an excuse to stay and unite EU, since the voting is not mandatory. Like "see what happens if someone tries to exit the EU". They could then have another vote like in case of Ireland and Lisbon Treaty referendum back in 2009.

Let's see where this leads.

I wonder who would benefit?

Somehow this kind of referendums are used to see who is against the present regime/order/and so on, so retaliations are to be expected. Maybe new laws to enforce a certain direction could be applied?

I was sure as well that Britain would remain in EU because of all what has already been say here and elsewhere: US Empire would not allow them to do so...

I do not know if this has any relevant explanation, but my husband said two days ago that maybe, the Empire was working to make of Britain his 51th State... I know, this seems pretty crazy or even stupid, but I'm wondering if this has not been one of the point of this Brexit.

Empire then would have his own state in Europe, despite the fact that they have many military bases all around Europe already; It is not really the same, you know, get military bases and get State as a forward post to have fully stick on Europe.

I've made some searches on yesterday to see if anyone had raised such idea and I found a French author, Jean-Claude Castex, whom wrote a book in 2015 Anglo-French diplomacy of the American Revolution; Why did she not want France to recover Canada? followed Directory Franco-British military operations in the American Revolutionary War in which he wrote something along those lines:

Britain became state client of the USA in 20th Century and it should become the 51th State in 21th Century.

The preamble of his book:
During the American Revolutionary War confront France and England. In their hearts, the French Canadians hope that France will return to Canada. For the first time without allies in a war against France, England collapsed in a humiliating defeat to the applause of other European powers: Prussia, Austria, Spain, Russia, Netherlands ... Why do the French advantage -they not their stunning victory to recover Canada? From diplomatic documents, book author in this book the key to this exciting puzzle. Jean-Claude Castex scrutinizes and dissects the American Revolution to make us savor 'the very substance' as would have written the learned Rabelais.

Should this idea be a way we would have missed? :huh:
As anyone already thought or read or search and found any informations about a such idea in English?

I was also surprised when i saw the results this morning. I thought that they will vote for staying in EU. Now in this situation i dont know what will happen but i doubt that they will listen what majority of people think and they will probably ignore the public vote.
Or they can make some event that will put Britain somehow" in some risk " so they will be not in position to respect the referendum results.
I dont think that this is an accident and that they dont have control of this outcome. We will see that in near future how will this situation develop.

MK Scarlett said:
Should this idea be a way we would have missed? :huh:
As anyone already thought or read or search and found any informations about a such idea in English?

I am not sure if this article is relevant to your inquire, but Sputnik had this (in English), a few days ago, and thought, "Hmmmmmmmmmm" give or take a few m's.

Brexit: quelles conséquences pour l'économie française?
(mis à jour 20:16 21.06.2016)
https://fr.sputniknews.com/points_de_vue/201606211026038593-brexit-france-ue-consequeces/

Macron hausse le ton devant la menace d'un Brexit
(mis à jour 13:59 03.03.2016)
https://fr.sputniknews.com/international/201603031023087945-france-angleterre-brexit-macron/
1023089945.jpg

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hairball?s=t

Add: Jun 24, 2016
NATO's wishful thinking
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOp6I4jGvu4

When I saw the story on SoTT, I thought I had opened the Lighten Up section. Hmmm. I'll believe the exit when I see it happen. But happy to see the story! I love being wrong about some things like this (Brexit vote).

https://youtu.be/cA3XTYfzd1I

This video is circulating facebook with some angry comments, it shows Nigel Farage Ukip leader (pro brexit) saying that the money they originally claimed would be spent on the NHS, now can't be guaranteed. This seems quite inflammatory to me, and may anger alot of the public, if another referendum is taken maybe this economic dive and "political instbaility" with cameron on the out, will push people to want to remain in the EU and silence the disgruntled pro-brexiters?

I was really surprised actually because a lot of people I'd spoken to in the UK wanted to leave, so I never imagined that it could actually happen! I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Well, that was a surprise.

As to what will happen, that's gonna take some "wait and see". As Niall mentioned in his article, it's not binding in any way.

Then again, we have the West (aka USA) pushing the EU against Russia while simultaneously pushing this TTIP and other nonsense that really stink to high heaven. On top of that, there are the "refugees" and the rise of the far right parties everywhere - AND the massing of troops on the Russian border via NATO. It really reminds me of the poo-storm they created in the former Yugoslavia, and we all know how that went.

BUT... I don't think Russia and China are totally unaware of all this. I think they're actually hoping for it. Even BRICS and the Eurasian Union were like the planting of seeds. Surely Russia and China aren't so dumb that they thought they just propose it, and POOF! Everything would work out. I think they proposed things and started the ball rolling to present an alternative for the future.

Well, whatever happens, at least things are changing. Yes, the symbolic Brexit may result in more "bad stuff", but it may also give other countries and people the courage to speak their minds. That's better than the status quo forever, even if will probably mean some short-term "discomfort" and uncertainty - and possibly even chaos in some places. There have already been economic shudders.

It's exactly at times like these that we all need to keep our wits about us, and push harder than ever. Chaos may be scary, but it can also be a time of new possibilities since things are in a state of flux. This can be a very good thing.

"Finally, something has changed for the better!" always starts with, "It's all gone wrong Inspector, hasn't it?"

In any case:

https://youtu.be/-W6as8oVcuM

;D

Not sure this matters a great deal for the various factions in the elite class... I doubt US-English strategic ties will change much. They might even get stronger. It does not change that London is a bastion of world banking interests. I don't think the EU's MO will change all that much.

I think the biggest worry for elites is market volatility that they MIGHT not want at the moment.

Heck... If people think they have some sovereign decision making power because of this, it might even calm down the masses a little.

At Sputnik in French they said that British tourists have difficulty to exchange sterling money.

https://fr.sputniknews.com/international/201606241026121857-brexit-livres-echange/

Also:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/holidaymakers_unable_to_exchange_money_abroad_following_brexit_vote_1_4591033

Now the cannons of the EU will start to make boum boum.

On the one hand we have brexit, on the other hand we have the speech of General Joseph F. Dunford at a UN Meeting on Peacekeeping. I just want to ask the general, when soldiers become peacekeepers ??? Weapons = Peace ???

__http://usun.state.gov/remarks/7340

In my opinion, while Europeans will deal with outputs from the European Union, behind the curtain will go quietly taking the world. Or building a new world order.

Back
Top Bottom