BRICS: Laying the Foundations of the Next Empire?

If one of the overarching goals was to create a global homogeneous or hybrid race resembling that of ancient Egyptians (really trying to avoid the other term Richard Von Kalergi used in his book), wouldn't the decline of western society and the development of BRICS+ countries fit right into this agenda?
BRICS nations have very different stances on immigration and mixing of races. While Brazil is historically more open to it, China allows almost no immigration. Russia and India are somewhat in-between. The West is actually the one pushing this agenda on its own people, so I don't see what this has to do with the BRICS.

BRICS nations have very different stances on immigration and mixing of races. While Brazil is historically more open to it, China allows almost no immigration. Russia and India are somewhat in-between. The West is actually the one pushing this agenda on its own people, so I don't see what this has to do with the BRICS.

That said, China announced a new VISA-free policy for a number of EU nations.

I agree with you, tho, I don't think this has anything to do with any sort of elite Kalergi plan to mix the purity of the races. Maybe it does, but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom