Bulletproof Tea and Chocolate

Thanks for sharing this idea! It is so awesome. I am also currently using KerryGold until I can find an affordable alternative butter or ghee, I think beef tallow would be too thick. My favorite right now is bulletproof espresso and Chai with a bit of coconut cream and a lot of butter. I think this is such a good idea that I want to bulletproof all my beverages. Thanks again for sharing! :)

I just made this with Vanilla Chia tea, xylitol, vanilla, cacao powder and cinnamon. I processed it and it came out very creamy and like a latte :)
Thank you for the recipe!

Lilyalic said:
I just made this with Vanilla Chia tea, xylitol, vanilla, cacao powder and cinnamon. I processed it and it came out very creamy and like a latte :)
Thank you for the recipe!
That sounds delicious! I'm going to try it. You can get little hand held creamers in most supermarkets so that would save transferring it from a blender.

I must say bulletproof coffee was a game-changer for me since 2 months. Just a quarter of Kerrygold, AeroPress, small blender and it was just like 'ON' switch. I was sweeting it with some stevia but recently i'm switching to Xylitol as I suspect having some stevia side effects (fatigue syndroms, however there are many reasons for that in my life).

Bulletproof tea seems odd, but I will make an experiment with that.

Kosma said:
I must say bulletproof coffee was a game-changer for me since 2 months. Just a quarter of Kerrygold, AeroPress, small blender and it was just like 'ON' switch. I was sweeting it with some stevia but recently i'm switching to Xylitol as I suspect having some stevia side effects (fatigue syndroms, however there are many reasons for that in my life).

Bulletproof tea seems odd, but I will make an experiment with that.

The tea is delicious! :)

Also if you want to experiment with sweetners, try adding 1 and a 1/2 teaspoon of Glycine powder to your coffee or tea.

Indeed its delicious :) My first aroma impressions after butter was mixed where like it's some kind of cocoa drink ;)

Yum, my version is a little spicy with butter, cocoa, turmeric, pepper and xylitol with cocoa being substituted with chicory lately :)

Back
Top Bottom