CANCELLED - Feb. 10th 2013: Hysterical America: Terrorized by Guns and Tobacco

Re: Show #4, Feb. 10th 2013: Hysterical America: Terrorized by Guns and Tobacco

Me too, just static. :( I hope you are ok, and hear you soon!

I wonder will there be any interference next time?! Anyway thanks for your efforts and good luck!

Shijing said:
Ailén said:
We are deeply sorry, people, but Mr. Scott has already tried to connect from three different computers, and NOTHING worked. The hard drive in one of them even died. So, the show has been cancelled for tonight. But don't worry, the SOTT team will be back!

That had to be very frustrating on your end -- sorry this happened, and thanks for doing everything you could. Looking forward to next time then!

I second what Shijing said here. Thanks to the entire team for your efforts. I'm also looking forward to next Sunday and hope that the disruptions can be overcome.

Ailén said:
We are deeply sorry, people, but Mr. Scott has already tried to connect from three different computers, and NOTHING worked. The hard drive in one of them even died. So, the show has been cancelled for tonight. But don't worry, the SOTT team will be back!

That just proves that you are making quite an impact! Thank you for all your efforts. Hope that all your problems will be solved soon.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties! I'd also like to thank you all for your efforts for trying to make it work.
Looking forward to the next show. :flowers:

What are the odds that it wouldn't work on three different computers and the hard drive dying also? Wow. I'm really sorry this has happened. I hope it all gets resolved quickly. I love these shows.

Lisa Guliani said:
What are the odds that it wouldn't work on three different computers and the hard drive dying also? Wow. I'm really sorry this has happened. I hope it all gets resolved quickly. I love these shows.

The odds are extremely slim! Something weird is going on.

Thanks for your efforts! Til next week! :)

Keit said:
Ailén said:

That just proves that you are making quite an impact! Thank you for all your efforts. Hope that all your problems will be solved soon.

I agree, with all of the strange stuff going on around there I'd be more than happy to donate extra money if that would help out!

Mr. Scott said:
Lisa Guliani said:
The odds are extremely slim! Something weird is going on.

Mr. Scott, you mean to run the show? Or to figure out, what's happen?
It could be a 4D effort and their 3D lacays? I guess, if it is so weird.
good luck next time.

I thought it was odd that the introduction ran fine, and then nothing but static after that.

That´s strange and incredible that 3 computers went down-!!!! :huh: :rolleyes:, thanks for your efforts and please take care all :hug2:

Hmm, sounds very weird. Looking forward to more info about what (may have) happened, and of course, the next shows.

My tech support guy sense is tingling ! Besides the dead hard drive, what happened with the two other computers ? Someone said earlier that you couldn't connect to the Blog Talk Radio servers, maybe something happened on their side also. Did you contact them ?

Polonel said:
My tech support guy sense is tingling ! Besides the dead hard drive, what happened with the two other computers ? Someone said earlier that you couldn't connect to the Blog Talk Radio servers, maybe something happened on their side also. Did you contact them ?

Other shows were working at that time. I checked it.

Back
Top Bottom