CANCELLED - Feb. 10th 2013: Hysterical America: Terrorized by Guns and Tobacco

Re: Show #4, Feb. 10th 2013: Hysterical America: Terrorized by Guns and Tobacco

Same here. Just hearing static for now. :(

Just to let the guys know, now (at least for me) it is completely silent - there is no static either.

Domagoj said:
Just to let the guys know, now (at least for me) it is completely silent - there is no static either.

Yes. Same for me.

Other shows seem to work.

We are deeply sorry, people, but Mr. Scott has already tried to connect from three different computers, and NOTHING worked. The hard drive in one of them even died. So, the show has been cancelled for tonight. But don't worry, the SOTT team will be back!

Sorry to hear that. Thought I was going to miss the show due to computer problems of my own - turned out my roommate hit and disconnected the cable/internet modem.

We are deeply sorry, people, but Mr. Scott has already tried to connect from three different computers, and NOTHING worked. The hard drive in one of them even died. So, the show has been cancelled for tonight. But don't worry, the SOTT team will be back!

If the show was partially recorded and ended, the blogtalkradio software may have just recorded that as the show and I'm wondering if they have their system setup where their clients would be able to re-record or restart a show? If not that may possibly be causing an additional issue.

Ailén said:

Understood, thanks for your efforts, will stay tuned. :)

Ailén said:

Kudos to ALL of you for doing your best to get everything up and running! One can't help if technology won't at least try and cooperate! :evil:

Until next Sunday... :cool2:

Ailén said:

Sounds like some major interference! Too bad - well - next week's show will just have to be a blockbuster!

Ailén said:

Thanks for letting us know!

Ailén said:

That had to be very frustrating on your end -- sorry this happened, and thanks for doing everything you could. Looking forward to next time then!

Ailén said:

That's a real shame :(

Thanks for making the effort.

anart said:
Sounds like some major interference! Too bad - well - next week's show will just have to be a blockbuster!

Here here!

Same here. The intro was quite clear, then nothing. I thought it was my end, but reloading the page a couple of times didn't help. I guess something like this was inevitable. :( Can't be stirring up the sheeple. Good luck solving the problems. I'm really looking forward to next week's show.

Ailén said:

Thank you for the update & for your efforts. Till next Sunday !

Back
Top Bottom