(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for From Paul to Mark: PaleoChristianity

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

And the slideshow

We will read Chapter 6: Ante Bellum for our next meeting on Saturday 7 January at 7 pm Sydney time (+11 GMT). Season's Greetings to you all and a very Happy New Year- wishing you a wonderful, safe & happy festive season! 🎄 🥳 🎊

See you all next year!

On top of all Thank You's of yesterday's workshop, I wanted to, and I think I speak for all of us, once again thank you so much, dear Luis, for being such an excellent host of the EU/AM reading workshop, you're a star! And a big thank you to all participants as well of course, as for me, all of you together truly make this learning fun!

images

So, we will reconvene on Sunday 8th January and pick up where we left off on page 226 of the book, with sub chapter "Robbers, Pirates, Brigands and Tyrants" and read up to sub chapter "Paul's Theology" on page 245 (which is in Chapter 5).

If I don't see you before, a very merry Caesarmas to all and a very happy 2023, wait and see what it brings! Big hugs to all :hug2:
You could not have said it better, Laurs! Louis, what you have done and continue doing for this workshop is A LOT, and words here are not enough... thank you very veeery much! and thank you Laurs too! Looking forward to meet you all again in January 💜 Have a wonderful holidays!

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for From Paul to Mark: PaleoChristianity

The audio

And the folder

And the slideshow
(Chapter 6 starts on slide# 144)

We will read Chapter 7: Paul and The Gospel Of Mark, to the end of Mark as Allegory on page 333 for our next meeting on Saturday 21 January at 7 pm Sydney time (+11 GMT).

See you all then!

Thank you Luis and all participants for a great first workshop of the New Year!

So for next week's workshop on Sunday 15th January, we will take it from 'Paul's Theology' on page 245 of the book, up to 'Paul and the Cross' on page 262.

Happy reading, everyone! :flowers:

Hi everyone,

The audio

And the folder

And the slideshow
(Chapter 6 starts on slide# 144)

We will read Chapter 7: Paul and The Gospel Of Mark, to the end of Mark as Allegory on page 333 for our next meeting on Saturday 21 January at 7 pm Sydney time (+11 GMT).

See you all then!
hey mate, wont be able to make tonights meeting. will catch you on the next one.

Back
Top Bottom