(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
Aus-Asia-Am group, as we are nearing the end of our current book, it's time to consider what book y'all might want to read next.

This post above is a list of suggested books being considered by the Am-Eu group. I would also like to propose either:
  • Sebastian Haffner's book Defying Hitler, (thread on it here),
  • Guyenot's From Yahweh to Zion (thread on it here),
  • Laura's Horns of Moses &
  • Michael Hudson's The Collapse of Antiquity (thread on it here) as possibilities.
Have a think & let's chat about that next week before we start our recording. :flowers:

Aus-Asia-Am group, as we are nearing the end of our current book, it's time to consider what book y'all might want to read next.
Unfortunately, given my current work/Workload, I can't prioritise reading any of those books, although I'm happy to attend the workshops and hear what y'all think about them. I'll be reading Pierre's Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection next. It's long overdue that I complete that.

Unfortunately, given my current work/Workload, I can't prioritise reading any of those books, although I'm happy to attend the workshops and hear what y'all think about them. I'll be reading Pierre's Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection next. It's long overdue that I complete that.
No worries Ryan, attend where and when you can. And regarding Earth Changes, go for it, it is an excellent book! We have read Pierre’s Cometary Encounters in our Aus-Asia-Am group. I am happy to read any of Pierre’s books, including his yet to be published book Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps & the Virus-Information Connection.

Let’s see what everyone thinks when we catch up next!

Hey guys, just a note that I don't think I'll make the workshop today, we have a b'day luncheon to go to and i don't think it's all finished in time. Neither the next 2 workshops btw, as i will be traveling to my family in Holland. Have an excellent last workshop with Pierre's book!

Hey y'all, the AM-Eu group just finished Pierre's Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection today! For a change of pace, and given the craziness going on with the world, we've decided on a book on stoicism by William B. Irvine called: A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy.

For an overview of the book, the folks at MindMatters dedicated an episode to it called Living the Good Life - The Stoic Way.
Hi all, I just want to thank Luis Miguel, Turgon - and all of you - for this amazing learning experience to have read 'Earth Changes' together! Also, Pecha for all the continuous summaries! Also, for the next choice, to now learn about the Ancient Art of Stoic Joy. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom