(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Regarding the "And to control." answer, there was some additional discussion during that session (1995/09/16):

Q: [...] (L) That's interesting... Okay, change of subject. Back when we were talking about the pit on Oak Island, and you asked me to do some research on it, the answers I came up with were that the responsible group were alchemists. Is this correct.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was one of the alchemists involved Nicholas Flamel?

Q: (L) Is it true that there is an enclave of alchemists that live somewhere in the Pyrenees...

Q: (L) Is this the group that you referred to as "The Quorum" in a previous session?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Do these alchemists use this power as talked about by David Hudson to enhance their longevity and their physical health?

A: And to control.

Q: (L) Are there people in this enclave who live for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of years?

A: Open.

Q: (L) How does this monoatomic gold control others?

A: Too complex to answer tonight, as energy is waning.

Q: (L) Should we just say good night?

A: Good bye.

End of Session

It seems that the answer was firstly understood as "to control others" and not "control their 'physicality' " (since there was also reference to the Quorum), but the C's basically ended the session right after that which might indicate they wanted to separate those two topics/things (monoatomic gold from alchemists), and that's why it was not included in the Wave together (at the end of Ch 29). (?)

It also shows, IMO, the importance of reading session transcripts in the appropriate context (e.g. in the Wave series) and not just as standalone text. :-)

Regarding the "And to control." answer, there was some additional discussion during that session (1995/09/16):

It seems that the answer was firstly understood as "to control others" and not "control their 'physicality' " (since there was also reference to the Quorum), but the C's basically ended the session which might indicate they wanted to separate those two topics/things monoatomic gold from alchemists), and that's why it was not included in the Wave together (at the end of Ch 29). (?)

It also shows, IMO, the importance of reading session transcripts in the appropriate context (e.g. in the Wave series) and not just as standalone text. :-)
Is it possible that it's a dual, and potentially threefold, meaning?

And I definitely agree with the last point of reading the sessions in the appropriate context.

Perhaps because Laura was so interested in monoatomic gold at the time, or other factors at play then, the energy needed for the C's to provide more information was limited.

These are some links that may be of interest regarding the Fourth Turning topic as we had discussed in yesterday's Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop. It could also be related to the Chinese dynastic cycle as described in Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection. The learning doesn't end!

The Fourth Turning and Steve Bannon Pt. 1: Why He's Wrong, Even Though He's Right
The Fourth Turning and Steve Bannon Pt. 2: Happiness, Hedonism, Horror - Repeat
The Fourth Turning and Steve Bannon Pt. 3: Implications for Hysterica-America

Thanks @beetlemaniac for the links. They’re very interesting articles and quite pertinent to the times we’re in at the moment!

By the way guys, Ch 34 is way smaller than I thought (only 16 pages in my print edition), which will give us time to discuss handing petty tyrants and our personal experiences with such. The chapters in this volume of the Wave are quite small, so perhaps we can have a chat next week about reading 2 chapters at a time for the following meeting. And if we get too far ahead compared to the other group, we can do another ‘Practical Applications/The Wave in review’ discussion. Knowledge is one thing, learning how to apply it & sharing our collective insights is also very helpful. Let’s see what everyone thinks. :-)

I’m in and out tonight. I’m dropping my husband off at the ferry so I’ll be back and forth a bit at the time of our meet up.

here’s a quick rundown of my reading and reflection week

Because the chapter was so short I read one of the recommended books Character Disturbance by George K Simon which was an easy read and he catalogues different personalities into easily digestible types which I found was a good way to reflect on relationships and meetings throughout my life with people who would fit into some of these disturbed characteristics.

Dr George Simon

I’ve reflected on some past relationships, mainly workplace related where I worked for a petty tyrant. The experience made me walk away from job security and I went out on my own which took about 10 years before I actually made a decent income but I couldn’t work for arseholes anymore and I certainly don’t regret the day I turned my back on an environment that was never going to support spiritual growth, let alone treat people fairly.

I’ll pop in the chat in a bit

Because the chapter was so short I read one of the recommended books Character Disturbance by George K Simon which was an easy read and he catalogues different personalities into easily digestible types which I found was a good way to reflect on relationships and meetings throughout my life with people who would fit into some of these disturbed characteristics.
We talked about In Sheep’s Clothing this evening @batty76. It’s a great book and many ah-ha moments on my second read through. Where I think it falls a bit short is in how to deal with character-disturbed people. Some more techniques in that section would be great! I guess there is no hard & fast answer- it really does depend on the person/petty tyrant in question and the context, and also your own level of knowledge/awareness.

Thanks for sharing here and see you next week!

Back
Top Bottom