(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Too bad about your connection sister Gaby. Logos5x5 had trouble with his as well. We missed you. It was an enlightening meeting. Sister Laurs had a wonderful time with the French group, visited the Chateau, met Laura and related her intimidating experience at the air terminal with all the machine gun toting cops. Discussed the situation in Alberta Canada re: the regular working guy who has effectively thrown a monkey wrench into the PTB's evil machinations regarding the whole covid thing. He has forced the Alberta government to totally open up the province (no more masks, no more testing, no more quarantines) and declare that the covid virus will now be treated as nothing more than a mild flu virus. We also discussed some more of chapter 61 of The Wave but didn't complete it.
Personally, I look forward to these meetups and discussion groups. Can't get enough of them. Just love talking with my fellow members.

Take care and see you next week. :cool::cool2:

PS: Easy on those fingers. Hope they are healing well. Remember, you only have eight left.:-)

Too bad about your connection sister Gaby. Logos5x5 had trouble with his as well. We missed you. It was an enlightening meeting. Sister Laurs had a wonderful time with the French group, visited the Chateau, met Laura and related her intimidating experience at the air terminal with all the machine gun toting cops. Discussed the situation in Alberta Canada re: the regular working guy who has effectively thrown a monkey wrench into the PTB's evil machinations regarding the whole covid thing. He has forced the Alberta government to totally open up the province (no more masks, no more testing, no more quarantines) and declare that the covid virus will now be treated as nothing more than a mild flu virus. We also discussed some more of chapter 61 of The Wave but didn't complete it.
Personally, I look forward to these meetups and discussion groups. Can't get enough of them. Just love talking with my fellow members.

Take care and see you next week. :cool::cool2:

PS: Easy on those fingers. Hope they are healing well. Remember, you only have eight left.:-)
Thanks for the update @Redrock12 ! :)
I was able to listen a bit about Laurs experience, before it got frozen 🥴
I'm glad you had an enlightening meeting! Looking forward to see you all next time🙌
Take care!

Thanks for the update @Redrock12 ! :)
I was able to listen a bit about Laurs experience, before it got frozen 🥴
I'm glad you had an enlightening meeting! Looking forward to see you all next time🙌
Take care!
Whoops
Apologies are in order here.:-(

I think I confused Gabriela with Gaby:-[

My apologies to both of you :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom