CERN - Large Hadron Collider Experiment

The general public isn't aware of what the full potential of the CERN CERN turned on a massive super-collider to unlock secrets about the fabric of reality today Experiment involves and being told a much far different narrative then what is actually taking place. On multiple occasions when fully activated, weird anomalies have been witnessed in the sky and on the ground level. In fact, there has been talk of changes in people living in the surrounding area, located at Genf, Switzerland's French border. It also is now believed to be affecting the earth's magnetopshere and responsible for opening inter dimensional portals to other star systems or realities, which scientist may not have yet discovered how to close, and much like an event which took place on New York Island Montauk Operations during the MK-Ultra Mind control era, also directly related to the Philadelphia experiment.

This took place tonight in 🇨🇭Switzerland, near ⭕️CERN. Home of the Large Hadron Collider.

Hi Toni, the link doesn't work here for me... can you, please, give a short description of "what took place"...?

About CERN news (link), hot subject everywhere it seems :
40171-Poster.jpg
(version française ci-dessous)

On 30 January we are celebrating the Data Protection Day 2023!​

As the 28th January 2023 - the Data Protection Day - falls on a Saturday, we have decided to celebrate this important day on the following Monday.
Again the four EIROforum organisations - CERN, EMBL, ESA and ESO - join to bring you a shared webinar on data protection.
The this year's topic is "Artificial Intelligence and Personal Data", and we are proud that we have found engaging speakers who share with us their view on the topic, be it from the technology perspective or the ethical stand point.
Save the date:
  • Monday, 30.01.2023, 16:00 – 18:00 h
  • Online event (recordings will be available shortly after the event)
  • Free participation.

4. Making digital privacy exist (again)

Dr Andrzej Nowak

30/01/2023 16:15

Leading a modern life means leading a digital life… which is impossible without accepting that our privacy is eroded (at best) or non-existent (at worst). But must it be this way? Was it always like that? Here, we’ll consider the historical, human and technological factors defining our modern privacy expectations and capabilities. Through these lenses, we’ll search for the building blocks...

5. A presentation on responsible AI in practice

Gemma Galdon-Clavell

30/01/2023 16:45

Gemma's presentation will deal with responsible AI in practice. She will discuss audits, leaflets and other tools researchers need to bear in mind to ensure transparency and trust in their systems. Furthermore, the presentation will be on compliance in data projects.

6. Implementing privacy in AI projects

Dr Gabriele De Canio (ESA) , Mme Leena Van der Made (ESA)

30/01/2023 17:20

ESA will share with us their Privacy by Design approach to implement privacy in AI projects.
Lecturers' Bios:
Gabriele De Canio is Transformation Officer at the European Space Operations Centre, European Space Agenc

Thanks for the networking, Jedi Olivierlejardinier. :-P
About CERN news (link), hot subject everywhere it seems :
I was not aware of these "upcoming" events, but my sixth sense suggested to awaken this beast as a place of interest, somewhere we should be directing our eyes at this new years dawn. I doubt seriously CERN is just another Multi-Million Dollar pop-culture Conglomerate to deceive people, rather more an attempt to find various said to believed etheric "Supercomputers" located underground, inside mountains, and upper atmosphere to control them, along with creating teleportation abilities to other planets and possibly the Sun (hper-dimensionally speaking). And like the saying goes, there's always a bigger fish and other unwanted cosmic critters dulling at the mouth for a chance like this to get their claws into our reality.

My spidey senses tell me this article in particular is pure fiction. Very little technical jargon and high in dramatic narration with a conclusion like a tv series season finale cliffhanger. It's a wish-fulfillment story in that the story itself would validate just about every conspiracy people would like to believe about CERN.

In fact, the only Dr. Edward Mantill I can find in searches are on fringe sites with little to no editorial oversight. There's a youtube video claiming to be an interview, but it tells the same story as that link and is read by text to speech.

Last edited:
How do you know these are legitimate, because I couldn't find anything to corroborate these photos.
I do not know. I only could verify the source from John Durhams telegram channel. I could not find any other source, too. So my idea was to post it here - hoping someone would know more about it. And also to get more clearness for myself about the source I got it from.

This is not CERN opening !!!

It is the opening of a rail tunnel Gotthard.
A very strange ceremony that reminds me of the movie Metropolis. Here you have it for those who did not see it some years ago. I tried to look at it, but frankly, I find this a little boring. Nonsense. I prefer to look Metropolis. :-D Maybe there are some underground messages in this ceremony, again I have so many books to read that I pass.

A very strange ceremony that reminds me of the movie Metropolis. Here you have it for those who did not see it some years ago. I tried to look at it, but frankly, I find this a little boring. Nonsense. I prefer to look Metropolis. :-D Maybe there are some underground messages in this ceremony, again I have so many books to read that I pass.
This Gotthard opening video was one of the nasties things I ever saw. I could not believe that it was really to happen.

My spidey senses tell me this article in particular is pure fiction. Very little technical jargon and high in dramatic narration with a conclusion like a tv series season finale cliffhanger.
Agreed, and your Spidey senses caused me to look a third time.
It's a wish-fulfillment story in that the story itself would validate just about every conspiracy people would like to believe about CERN. In fact, the only Dr. Edward Mantill I can find in searches are on fringe sites with little to no editorial oversight.
As I said before, one does not have to be a conspiracy theory buff to not capitalize or profit from the amount of information and perspectives they have to offer, that is, if you agree that were all in the dark trying to find our way home? As for search engines, I gave up on Google twenty-years ago, just occasionally duck-duck go, or Gibiru – Protecting your privacy since 2009
There's a youtube video claiming to be an interview, but it tells the same story as that link and is read by text to speech.
To my disgust, not surprise, Dr. Mantill has not been with us for quite some time now, at least a year after this article appeared, he was found dead in his office from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound and suicide. Clearly, he was taken out before his story got wind, or become a bigger force to be reconned with. Clearly, his death back then really didn't raise any flags, but maybe now we can look back to see the inside details and opinions from one of the first and original whistle blowers.
The Last Words of Dr. Edward Mantill, a Physicist At CERN Before He Committed Suicide… – Investment Watch

This Gotthard opening video was one of the nasties things I ever saw. I could not believe that it was really to happen.
When I see something perverted like that, a thought keeps coming back in my mind.
None of this could live without energy input and continuous support. Emotional, or other. If there was no energy support that could keep it "alive" for lack of better word, it would simply die off. But every time people comment whether positively or negatively, they keep feeding the machine, supply additional energy making it stronger and spread further. Specifically susceptible to this are absent-minded folks who jump from one thing to another without real understanding of what that was about. Those few who are aware can and in fact do create even if subconsciouslty a block inside their minds so after seeing/reading/witnessing such atrocity, they move on and the beast gets nothing.

Back
Top Bottom