Charlie Freak

KTC

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Has anyone else see this guy?
My sister shared his channel w me a couple months ago. At first I thought no way, then watched some more and wondered maybe? But now I see he is gaining so much traction which always makes me question the authenticity.

I'd love to know if anyone else has watched him and what your thoughts are. I don't see him in any threads?

He does talk about the book/movie Atlas Shrugged as being potentially funded by the Kennedys/POTUS and being a depiction of the current events and also Star Trek. I'm going to read the book out of curiosity anyways and can see some people have spoken about it too.

Last edited:
I have been catching up on Charlie Freak. He's obviously smart in an almost savant-like way. He presents as a drop-out, hippie-ish musician who moved to Mexico with wife to get away from it all. His messages are a big mix of New Age spirituality with a semi-Christian overlay, tons of numerology (gematria), etymology, and symbology knowledge. He can just talk for hours and touch upon fifty subjects. He seems to know all about geopolitics from a high-altitude perpsective and says he gets his information from meditation and accessing the Akashic Record, and presents with statements as if factual, not so much thoughts or feelings. He is definitely gaining traction fast. I have much more to watch.

Yes! He is great he has a lot of videos on his channel and they all have to do with doing the right thing. He does get into the flat earth theory, so i have to be reserved and do some due diligence on the subjects involved. Santos Bonnici has been a great guest on his show, they discuss very deep down the rabbithole subjects. Astrology, Tartaria, Free-energy, and healing by eating alkaline diets.

I Stumbled into Charlie Freak through; Matt. 25:1-13 The parable of the ten virgins. posted here Session 10 December 2016

I found alot on youtube about this particular subject, here is Captian Sinbad, talking about this process -
Kundalini awakening.
So me, i have no idea but it is nailbiting information! /smile!

Last edited:
I just had a 'sneak peak' at the first video on this thread, and the first thing I caught was that he said "We humans are 100% frugavores, we eat raw fruit...". To give justice to this guy I'd need to watch more, but at least that's a red flag to me. Also, I see 'Kundalini' is mentioned, which is not a good thing, in my books.

Yeah I ended up watching a few videos and he's in the same gang as Sascha Stone. Theres a new thread on Sascha - same old garbo mixed in with some truths.

Back
Top Bottom