Session 10 December 2016

This seems to be “Anuki” from what I read on other posts the opening on the bottom right corner should be opened (it kind of makes sense to draw it too...)

Oops :-[

Yes you are correct, sorry I had entirely forgotten that little omission...

Thank you for reminding me :flowers:

Trying to tie up some loose ends from my past posts, particularly where I didn't previously reply.

I realise I'm questioning this, but the term 'VERY' in capitals implies significant. Given there's no timeframe, I'm sure their statement will eventually be correct. But for us in human form, a short term reference is kinda significant. Please correct me where I'm wrong and I might be missing some inside info where the above statement is actually true, but on a global scale and having traveled globally recently, the world remains as messed up as it's always been. Same bird, different wings, locally crazy weather, etc. Not so interesting from my point of view.

I acknowledge my impatience.

MikeJoseph82,

I kind of know what you mean that there doesn't seem to be any one event that qualifies for "a chill up your spine" but I think for me there are plenty of "Thrills and chills".

I would recommend these forum topics:

The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Volcanoes Erupting All Over

Earthquakes around the world

Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

"Pizzagate" Explodes

SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary videos

Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

These are just some in which almost daily events occur. Maybe you just haven't found a topic that is thrilling enough to follow. :/ :huh:

I've since viewed those posts and I don't think 'thrilling' now is the correct term to be using, even though I perhaps was looking for more signs and indications that things were about to change. Collectively, they're pieces of a bigger puzzle or even different puzzles.

Well, I think the 'VERY interesting' remark was meant at least in part to be tied to their '40 days' comment earlier in the session. That's a little speculative on my part and could be interpreted in a number of different ways, but nevertheless quite a number of things that happened during that time are VERY interesting from my perspective. Laura discusses some of those things here:

Yes, I realise it was selfish to interpret the remark as being for others outside of those who were directly receiving the message. The message was shared, but it was still assumptive to think it could be for anyone else than those who channeled it. That said, if the message was for the longer term and the reference to 'chills' had two separate meanings, it could have been foreshadowing the current events.

Only what you see locally, exists? :shock:
If you don't see the tree falling in the forest at the other side of the Earth, you consider that event doesn't exist??
3 pro-peace ambassadors, being murdered in a 40 days lapse: that doesn't chill you??

Plus the list given above by goyacobol: may you tell me what are your thoughts after reading them? Did you change your view or do you consider I over-see or over-estimate? If I mistake, I'll be glad you correct me :)

You are correct and I was wrong. The other threads have since helped to understand a wider perspective.

One must also consider the long-term implications of the events leading up to Trump's inauguration. What we all saw globally was just the tip of the iceberg of what goes on behind the scenes.

I think the events that have transpired since this quote are now self evident.

The reality is that there is a number of situation in the making, happening,
for whatever reason when I joined the forum first, i used to associate these type of answer with comets , everytime the C's said something similar I was expecting some sort of collapse in the social or planetary structure,
but i later understood that things emerge gradually and in steps,
so things ARE happening, we don't get to hear them in mainstream media at all, and if so is always followed by some distraction such as a game or any popular stuff, to use an analogy, the volcanoe doesn't just explode out of nowhere, there are conditions that make such thing possible and when all conditions are present it explodes.
There is a number of things happening in every continent.

Perhaps you are anticipating that it has to be something of an apocalyptic nature, which is possible and the C's wont tell us, so i think the message there is remain vigilant and Learn how to read the signs and the clues and hints so we improve our abilities at perceiving our reality and of discernment .

This response makes sense all the time. 12 months ago it was correct. Today it is well supported.

One of my several failings was in expecting an event or a sign immediately, and not being able to see things more clearly. I don't like saying I was a full blown doubting Thomas, but I was. I tried to re-word it in a way that made it less so, but it's a decent description. In saying that though, I still believe there's a need to question everything, and while I was wrong in being too skeptical with a limit in peripheral vision, I don't want to change in the sense that I accept things without theoretical criticism and challenge. So, there may be future threads that I also ask the same questions - hopefully it acts beneficially rather than just as cynicism. I genuinely believe in things most folk don't, but I think critical thinking still needs to be in the mix and reciprocally appreciate questioning of my responses too.

Aloha everyone! I want to share this video - involving this very subject! This is about the same Lamp, im pretty sure.

Charlie describes Jacob's Ladder as 33 vertebra in our spine, the "Chrism' Oil activating the pineal gland (the lamp?, i think) & this is where we meet God face to face!
He describes the original 28-day, 13 month year and how once a month our, everyones (men & women). Our bodies produce the female-energy oil milk & the male-energy honey.
Spinal fluid, 'oil,milk.honey'etc-
Very striking take on this lamp oil parable, (which frankly scares the crap out of me, because i dont have any of this oil & im a mechanic too!)
Charlies video's truly resonate with me in a big way!
freaksensetv.jpg

let me know what you all think
thanks again~

I think you're right. And also his prediction reports are not available for free. I don't believe in his latest prediction, but even a blind chicken finds a kernel of corn now and then. What I'm trying to say is, if there are some accurate points in his predictions, we will find out if/when it starts to happen. One thing's for sure. As C's said food scarcity is bound to become more and more obvious, so the food prices are going to keep rising due to the increasingly wild weather patterns as we enter the next grand solar minimum and/or full blown ice age.
"The Russian government is thinking of regulating the prices of grains, pasta, eggs, potatoes, etc. 30 years after the collapse of the Soviet economy, it wants to go back the same way." It seems written for some in Argentina ...

Last edited:
Q: (L) Come back! Fillonah of Cassiopaea?

A: Yes

(L) Okay, we want to ask about our little CD that we like so much, the one called Samadhi and it has the Sanskrit songs... We've been listening to this thing for, what, 20 years?

(Galatea) I was 4 or 5 years old when I first heard it.

(L) We just love this CD, and we've got the Sanskrit words, and we've got the translations. We'd like to create some similar chants for our group to use at their meetings or during their Reiki sessions and so forth. Are these particularly beneficial to use during Reiki?

A: Your instincts have served you well!

Q: (L) Why don't you just tell me a yes or no? {Laughter}

(Galatea) Your instincts serve you well, young Skywalker!

(L) Okay, is it better to do it in Sanskrit, or to do it in English?

A: English so everyone can understand.

Q: (Chu) Thank god! Should we modify the melody a lot?

A: Melodies are very good so modify very little. The translated words will guide.
[...]
Today I was listening to one of the songs on the CD and there was a song and I could help wonder whom that voice belonged to. When I tried to look up Nada Shakti, I found an interview and her astrology chart (She was born 10.4.1941 in Prague.) on a Czech website. Below are some notes from the machine translation, which could have been better; there are some jarring issues.
What was at the beginning of your spiritual journey, what caused that dedicated her life to yoga, meditation and spiritual work?

nada-shakti.jpg

It all started in childhood, when I felt a strong desire for freedom. I looked around and knew that I actually just kind of an observer of events. Internally I knew that what I see is not the whole picture, something is missing and I wanted "something" to get to know. It was interesting that I inkarnovala just in Czechoslovakia in Prague in a time of war, when there was not freedom.

Now, when I look back, I see that my mental Being deliberately namanifestovalo to be reborn in central Europe, in a country where after the war there was a revolution and to further repression, which had to re-work our way forward. The desire for freedom was very strong and the external environment constitute a part of karma, which I had to surrender. There are degrees of freedom.....

When I first heard the word America, has sounded in my Existence as a mantra. I was like I'm country she knew, from ancient times, and I knew that one day I will live because of me there's a job waiting, from which will emerge the mission. It was just a given.
Do you think that you lived in some of the earlier incarnation in America?
Definitely. My desire to go to America was very strong. I felt that this is my home. And when I then to America arrived, it was truly a homecoming. The country with me stunningly resonated, especially american Indians. Later, when I began to deal with yoga, I lived in California and traveled around Arizona or New Mexico, rozpomínala I look at some of your past lives where I used to live in this country as an Indian.

When you actually go to America?
From Czechoslovakia, I left twenty-five years ago. Some time I lived in France, in Germany and in England. From there I went to America. It is about twenty-two years. It is true that on my spiritual journey had some impact and experience of clinical death, which I already had in Czecho - slovakia. When I was going through your karmami, everything is so piled up that I wanted to leave from this world. And that's when I experienced a clinical death.

Was that how it describes Moody?
It was really so. I went through the black tunnel, walked into the beautiful light. Encircled me immense peace and well-being, my Being climbed closer to the beautiful light. It was so beautiful that I didn't want to go back. My time, however, has not come yet, so I felt my consciousness falling from the light back into the body. It was a wonderful experience, the experience, the first touch of eternal life. It was interesting that after what I've been through a lot, lost a passport and I can travel.

I asked for a passport more than ten years, and still nothing. It was only after I gained some experience and learned some life lessons, have a passport appeared. Everything perfectly, it was incredible to synchronize events. Away immediately. I left behind everything – the old energy, family, friends, everything I have made. My departure was a new beginning for me.

My Being was not in good condition, a lot I've been through, it was necessary to thoroughly cleanse, heal. I knew that I wanted to live in the real health that I want to get inner peace, to put the good of the world, in short, I began to work hard. I knew that's what I'm looking for, is in me, that nothing I can't find out.

The system of yoga was for you just a tool, a method, which you could move closer to the goal.
Yes. Yoga has been for me very important. And it wasn't just hathajóga but also breathing exercises, meditation and chants..... It was all perfectly natural, my problems disappeared, it was bliss and it all came as would of itself. The more I yoga donated, the faster was cleaning up the note, which it spread, I was starting to remember their connection from past lives, the life in India and I was very blessed, when he appeared as a master, a very pure being, an enlightened man from the himalayan mountains....

Yoga teachers is a lot, but to meet someone who has purity in the heart, true innocence, the immeasurable love and wisdom, it is rare. And he had all this. He just shone. He initiated me into yoga, he gave me a mantra and much more. It was confirmed to me that even a saying that "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear".
Your spiritual development and the private life had to experience a huge change, how you did it all take?
My spiritual development has accelerated. A day I spent hours of yoga, I created the scheme, I was starting to relax, then followed by the asana, breathing exercises, and finally meditation. Really helped me. I soon began to feel, how my Being opens up, as I go into more depth, how to pročišťuji, I give myself, as I approach the inner peace for which we all long.

Then I started to learn. I taught yoga at various schools, in Boston, at the university of Cambridge. I wrote also a book of Yoga and all that came out in Boston. I lived in peace, peace and quiet, when my inner voice said that I must again turn everything over and start again. At that time I was still married, I had a good place in Boston with my husband and we were great friends....

My inner Being, however, ached from everything is free, everything to surrender.... And so, even when viewed from outside, my life seemed to be smoothly and everything was perfect, I knew it, I no longer serves, that it does not add anything. My soul longed for freedom, and I wanted to cell pursue the spiritual path. The himalayan mountains were calling....
Sometimes people are coming and asking for miracles, looking for a miracle healers, psychics, yogis, fast cure...

It is part of the illusion. We think that someone else will do something, we are looking for the shortcuts, make it easy and make it fast. In fact, every being must go through their lessons, they must go through the development in its rhythm, a lot to learn and then turn everything over. External help will come for the asking, but the impetus must come from the individual.

It's actually strengthen the inner spiritual power, but the ultimate cure lies in connecting with our spiritual power, healing power within us, this is the power of love. Just so you can achieve a complete recovery.

Last edited:
(L) Okay, we want to ask about our little CD that we like so much, the one called Samadhi and it has the Sanskrit songs... We've been listening to this thing for, what, 20 years?

(Galatea) I was 4 or 5 years old when I first heard it.

(L) We just love this CD, and we've got the Sanskrit words, and we've got the translations. We'd like to create some similar chants for our group to use at their meetings or during their Reiki sessions and so forth. Are these particularly beneficial to use during Reiki?

A: Your instincts have served you well!

Q: (L) Why don't you just tell me a yes or no? {Laughter}

(Galatea) Your instincts serve you well, young Skywalker!

(L) Okay, is it better to do it in Sanskrit, or to do it in English?

Q: (Chu) Thank god! Should we modify the melody a lot?

A: Melodies are very good so modify very little. The translated words will guide.

Q: (L) And so I've kinda picked Chu to work on this project. Is that, eh...

(Galatea) {Laughter} You're getting the C's to back you up on that?

A: Galatea and Itellsya can contribute additional tonalities. And yourself, of course!

Q: (L) So, Chu does the first track, and then we'll add tracks.

(Chu) Muhaha! That was my plan!

(L) Alright then. And who's going to be in charge of this mixing project?

A: Timótheos!

Q: {Laughter} (Timótheos) Aaaah.

(L) Alright, thanks very much. Goodnight!

A: Goodbye.

(L) Alright. We know what we're gonna do in the next 40 days, while the world falls apart, we're gonna sing chants! {Laughter}

END OF SESSION

Although it may be easier to listen to the songs on the Deezer site, on the Discog site, there are images of the CD and accompanying information. Based on the images, I typed up the lyrics for easier access, since they will be needed if versions with adapted English of even some of the songs are to become a reality one day. Included below are the introduction and final comments by Nada Shakti as well as three screenshots of the CD for the sake of reference.

Introduction on the CD
IT IS MY PRIVILEGE AND JOY to share with you these Sacred chants and prayers from the ancient wisdom of India. They have been given to me as a great gift by various teachers and yogis during my journeys into the Himalayas. They hae been my dearest companions throughout the years of my spiritual unfoldment, the endless source of inspiration, empowerment and joy. Some of thee chants are from the ancient scriptures of India's Vedas (translates - 'Knowledge') and for ages they have been chanted by many "gerat ones" of the Himalayas to invoke empowerment and enlightenmemt. Other chants on this album are the popular devotional songs of India, used in "Bhajans" and "Kirtans" for worship and celelbration. All chants and prayers are in the ancient language of India, Sanskrit. By taking them out of their purely traditional context and bringing them into universal musical arrangement, we aspire to make them more available to the world to inspire and empower the Vision of Peace and Oneness.
The song lyrics with translation
1. Gayatri mantra - Illumination Mantra
Om Bhurbhuvasvah Tat Saviturvarenyam Bhargodevasya
Dheemahi Dhiyoyonah Prachodayat
We meditate on the Effulgent Light of divine reality to purify and illuminate all worlds and our Being.

2. Rama, Rama - Praise to Rama
Prema Mudita Mana Se Kaho- Rama, Rama, Ram
Papa kate Dukha Mite Leke Ramanam
Bhava Samudra Sukha Danavam Eka Ramanam
Prema Mudita...
Mahadeva Satata Japata Devja Ramanam
Kashi Marata Mukta Karata Kahata Ramanam
Prema Mudita...
Mata Pita Bandhu Sakha Sabahi Ramanam
Bhakti Janana Jivana Dhana Eka Ramanam
Prema Mudita...
With loving and happy mind chant the name of Rama. It will destroy all the sins and all pains will come to the end. It is a happy boat in which you can cross the ocean of life. Even lord Shiva is ever repeating the divine name of Rama. Those dying in Kashi attain the liberation through chanting the Rama name. Rama is father, Rama is mother, Rama is brother and friend. It is one great treasure of all devotees to repeat the name of Rama.

3. Sita Ram
Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram
Patita Pavana Sita RAm
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Bhaja Tu Pyare Sita Ram
Ishvara Allah Tere Nam
Sabako Sanmati De Bhagawan
He Bhagavan He Bhagavan
Sabako Sanmati De Bhagavan

The master of the Raghu race King of the Ragha dynasty, the King Ram. Sita Ram, who is the purifier (uplifter) of the downtrodden. My friend, chant the name of Sita Ram. Ishvara and Allah are names of the same God. Oh God give virtues to everyone. Oh Lord, Oh Lord give virtues to everyone.

4. Asato Ma Sat Gamayo - From Unreal to Real
Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
Mrtyorma Amrtom Gamaya

Lead us from unreal to real
Lead us from darkness to Light
Lead us from death to immortality.

5. Purnamahdah - Prayer of Oneness
Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte

That (God) is perfection
This (the Universe) is perfection
For perfection springs out of perfection,
taking the perfectly whole form of perfection
(the Universe), the God still does subsist as the perfect whole.

6. Ya Devi - Praise to Divine Mother
Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah

Salutatio to Divine Mother, who abides in all being in the form of Peace. Salutations and Salutations again.

7. Murali Krishna - Praise to Divine
Murali Krishna, Mukunda Krishna, Mohana Krishna
Krishna Krishna
Gopi Krishna, Gopala Krishna, Govardhana-Dhara
Krishna Krishna
Radha-Krishna, Bala Krishna, Rasa-Vilola
Krishna Krishna
Shirdhi Krishna, Parti-Krishna, Shri Sathya Sai
Krishna Krishna

Chant the name of Lord Krishna, Mukundo, Mohan, Gopala, Govardha-nadhara, Radha-Krishna, Shirdi Baba and Sathya Sai Baba

8. Twameva Mata - Prayer of Surrender
Twameva Mata Ca Pita Twameva
Twameva Bandho Ca Sakha Twameva
Twameva Vidya Dravinam Twameva
Twameva Sarvam Mama Deva Deva

Thou art my mother, Thou art my father,
Thou art my friend and companiion
Thou art my wisdom and wealth
Thou art my all in all
Oh Lord of Lords

9. Loka Samasta - Prayer of All Beings
Sarvesham Swastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Shantir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu
Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavantu
Loka Samastha Sukhinoh Bhavantu

May all beings have auspiciouisness
May all beings have peace
May all being have fullness
May all beings be blessed
May all beings in all worlds have happiness

10. Jyoti, Jyoti - Lights of Lights
Jyoti, Jyoti Swayam
Jyoti, Jyoti Param
Jyoti, Jyoti Arul
Jyoti, Jyoti, Sivam
Vaama Jyoti, Sama Jyoti, Vaana Jyoti, Jnaana Jyoti,
Mahaa Jyoti, Yoga Jyoti, Vaata Jyoti, Naada Jyoti,
Erna Jyoti, Vyama Jyoti, Eru Jyoti, Veeru Jyoti,
Eka Jyoti, Eka Jyoti, Eka Jyoti, Jyotiye

Light O Light of Self-effulgence, Light O Light of Absoluteness
Light O Light of Gracfulness, Light O Light of Auspciousness,
Light O Light of Shiva, Light of Moon, Light Dvine,
Light of Wisdom, Light of Heaven, Light of Yoga, Light of Wind,
Light of Sound, Light of Delight, Light of Water, Light of Risinig,
Vital Light, the only Light, Give us the Light, the light of Lights

11. Jaya Narayani - Salutations Power Divine
Jaya Narayani Namastute
Guru Deva, Guru Mata,
Hare, Hare,
Om Namoh Bhagavate Namo Namo

Salutation to Power Divine,
Guru God, Guru Mother,
Salutation and Praise again and again
A comment on the title Samadhi
"In the innermost Heart of our Being there is the Presence of Samadhi - clear Light and pure Sound. The Light which is not seen, the Sound which is not heard to the visible world. It is only seen by the inner eye and it is only heard by the inner ear. On the Bliss wave of this Sound we travel back "home", we spiral upward in the ecstasy of Light and music - SAMADHI!" - Nada Shakti

Special thanks to Bruce Becvar for his love and creative genius, to Lilian Lovelace for her loving support, Jules Kanarek for his friendship and support and to all my teachers who shared these sacred chants with me.

"SAMADHI - Sanskrit word - translates - ecstasy, union

Produced by Bruce Becvar and Nada Shakti for Shining Star Productions, 1990.

Attachments

• 2021-08-20 164748.png
    2021-08-20 164748.png
    551.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2021-08-20 165010.png
    2021-08-20 165010.png
    484.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2021-08-20 165913.png
    2021-08-20 165913.png
    605.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks, @thorbiorn for the interesting music links. I wonder if that is the same music @Laura was talking about. Some songs are more melodic than others. Also rather than using Rama we could maybe just be more generic/universal with Divne Cosmic Mind?

Although it may be easier to listen to the songs on the Deezer site, on the Discog site, there are images of the CD and accompanying information. Based on the images, I typed up the lyrics for easier access, since they will be needed if versions with adapted English of even some of the songs are to become a reality one day. Included below are the introduction and final comments by Nada Shakti as well as three screenshots of the CD for the sake of reference.

The album is a playlist also found on YouTube for those not belonging to the Deezer site.

2. Rama, Ram - Praise to Rama

3. Sita Ram

I find the music hauntingly beautiful. If you link from the forum you do not get the advertisements (even on a loop) which is a plus I think.

Even without a translation, the music speaks a beautiful language.

After typing and posting the translations of the songs on the CD Samadhi, I found two spelling mistakes: In 3. RAm->Ram. In 4. Asato Ma Sat Gamayo, Gamayo->Gamaya

Some songs are more melodic than others. Also rather than using Rama we could maybe just be more generic/universal with Divne Cosmic Mind?
Regarding the name Rama, there is the following excerpt, in which I reduced the spacing between the lines: Session 20 October 1994
Q: Who was the Queen of Sheba?
A: Fictional.
Q: Did a great queen come to visit King Solomon?
A: Alien influence.
Q: Who was Arjuna?
A: Same as Sheba.
Q: Who is Shiva?
A: Same.
Q: Rama?
A: Indian. High priest influenced by Confederation.

Q: Is Ormethion who the Lizzies worship?
A: Close.
Q: Who do they worship? What do they call their god?
A: Physical universe.
Q: The physical universe is their god?
A: Yes.
And later Session 30 March 2002:
Q: (L) I think the way the question was asked before - does repeated applications of Reiki heal Karma even, and the answer was 'yes'. I think that something that heals Karma just about covers everything...since that is very often our major concern in this reality. (V) Laura and I were looking at these Karuna Reiki symbols earlier and discussing them, can you offer some insight as to their validity?

A: Give them a try and research background of originator. You may discover something very interesting.

Q: (V) Well, I have used them, not to a great extent. The one that I have used the most is the Rama symbol which is used to dispel or expel negative energy. Does this symbol do what they claim it does?

A: Do you think that a symbol can control your consciousness, or the consciousness of another?

Q: (V) I guess I've been thinking it's a tool just as this is a tool (holds up symbol displayed earlier). No I don't think a symbol can control consciousness...when it's put that way. But I want to say that I think they can be used as tools also. Not to be right or anything but this my thinking at this time.

A: What quality of an individual would have to be present to set the effect of a symbol against consciousness?
The name: Rama has also been used as a seed mantra, with one site claiming that it relates to the chakra of solar plexus area and the element of fire.
3) Manipura (Solar) Chakra Beej Mantra RAM
[...]
There are Beej Mantas for the five elements(Tatva), which are Fire, Earth, Air, Water and Ether. For example, the Agni Beej Mantra is 'Ram'. It can be chanted to increase the fire element in the body, healing ailments and diseases related to the Agni Tatva.
The Sanskrit texts with analysis of single letters are usually Tantric and might share a similarity with some texts from the Kaballah elaborating on the meaning of the letters of the Hebrew letters. One session suggests the origin of the Kaballah to be pre-Mosaic Jews, and the origin of the book of Enoch, which forms part of the Hebrew and Christian Bibles to be a Sanskritian society. Might this indicate a connection between the two systems?
Q: (L) What is the origin of the Kaballah?

A: Channeled truths given to early pre-Mosaic Jews to use your terminology.

Q: (L) When the Jewish commentators began setting down the teachings, was this the first time this had been put into writing?

A: No. Not even close.

Q: (L) Is the form that it is in today very close to the original form and can it be relied upon?

A: No. Corrupted.
Q: (L) What is the origin of the books of Enoch?

A: Sanskritian society in area now referred to as India.

Q: (L) What evaluation can we give the books of Enoch as far as level of truth?

A: 50% of area was destroyed in nuclear conflagration in between

Q: (L) In between what?

A: Then and now in the expanded present.

Q: (L) What is the "expanded" present?

A: The real measure of time.
And later in the same session:
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is that interpretation also correct?

A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
In the name Rama, a connection between the area of India, Middle East and Egypt may be indicated, since Ra was at one time an Egyptian sun deity. And the Wiki on sun deities connects Rama to the sun.
The Ramayana has Rama as a direct descendant of the Surya, thus belonging to the Suryavansha or the clan of the Sun.
While there may be a link, it may also be just a coincidence. In Zoroastrianism for instance, the Sun was called
Hvare-khshaeta. The Wiki mentions:
Avestan Hvarə-xšaēta is a compound in which hvar "sun" has xšaēta "radiant" as a stock epithet. Avestan hvar derives from Proto-Indo-Iranian *súHar "sun", from which the Vedic Sanskrit theonym Surya also derives. In Middle Persian, Hvare-khshaeta was contracted to Khwarshēd, continuing in New Persian as Khurshēd/Khorshīd (cf. a similar contraction of Avestan Yima-khshaeta as Jamshid).

Zoroastrian influences on Hungarian, Slavic, Ossetian, Turkic and Mongol mythologies have also been noted, all of which bearing extensive light-dark dualisms and possible sun god theonyms related to Hvare-khshaeta.[97][98][99]
Some songs have more names than others and will need more translation. Learning about the origins of the songs, may assist the process of translation and adaptation. To be continued...

In the name Rama, a connection between the area of India, Middle East and Egypt may be indicated, since Ra was at one time an Egyptian sun deity. And the Wiki on sun deities connects Rama to the sun.
While there may be a link, it may also be just a coincidence. In Zoroastrianism for instance, the Sun was called
Hvare-khshaeta. The Wiki mentions:
Some songs have more names than others and will need more translation. Learning about the origins of the songs, may assist the process of translation and adaptation. To be continued...

Thanks again @thorbiorn, The references explain a lot about the possible origins of the names and meaning of the songs. Since many of the names are more like biblical character names such as Moses etc. they may not need to be changed to tell the story.

One more correction to the post with the lyrics. In the sixth song, where the translation begins "Salutatio" it should be "Salutations"
Finding sources for the lyrics on the CD was assisted by a couple of search engines. The format will be that I quote the lyrics with the translations again, and add a comment section for each song where I list what I found. I have put all into a huge quote, put the text quoted in quotes, and indented them if they were long. This makes it easier to copy and work on them in a new post or file.

We meditate on the Effulgent Light of divine reality to purify and illuminate all worlds and our Being.

Comment
From Wiki:
"The Gāyatrī Mantra, also known as the Sāvitri Mantra, is a highly revered mantra from the Rig Veda (Mandala 3.62.10),[1]" The Wiki has very many translations. The verse is explained on this site Why, How and the Importance of Gayatri Mantra! - ReSanskrit which also has the Sanskrit as it appears in the original: ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः। तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि। धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात्॥ For each sound and word, there is an explanation.

Prema Mudita Mana Se Kaho- Rama, Rama, Ram
Papa kate Dukha Mite Leke Ramanam
Bhava Samudra Sukha Danavam Eka Ramanam
Prema Mudita...
Kashi Marata Mukta Karata Kahata Ramanam
Prema Mudita...
Prema Mudita...
With loving and happy mind chant the name of Rama. It will destroy all the sins and all pains will come to the end. It is a happy boat in which you can cross the ocean of life. Even lord Shiva is ever repeating the divine name of Rama. Those dying in Kashi attain the liberation through chanting the Rama name. Rama is father, Rama is mother, Rama is brother and friend. It is one great treasure of all devotees to repeat the name of Rama.

Comment
A traditional Bhajan, that exists in different versions of different lengths. Here is a longer one. If you Google it, you will see it was popular within the Sathya Sai Baba movement.

The verses of the song in devanagari from the longer text in devanagari:
"प्रेम मुदित मन से कहो, राम राम राम​
पाप कटें दुःख मिटें, लेत राम नाम।​
भव समुद्र सुखद नाव, एक राम नाम॥​
प्रेम मुदित मन से कहो, राम राम राम​
महादेव सतत जपत, दिव्य राम नाम।​
कासी मरत मुक्ति करत, कहत राम नाम॥​
प्रेम मुदित मन से कहो, राम राम राम​
मात पिता बंधु सखा, सब ही राम नाम।​
भक्त जनन जीवन धन, एक राम नाम॥"​

In a previous post, I wrote about the name "Rama". Since then, I have found several online resources. For Rama, I first a collection of meanings taken from various dictionaries. Later I came across KST (Online Sanskrit Dictionary)
The entry on Rama is very rich. I first entered "rama", among the results I went to "raama" which opens the page about raama in the Puranas and Itihas. On this page, I found a hyperlink "rāma" If you click on this you will find a long list of entries including:
"राम​
mfn. (-मः-मा-मं)​
१. Black.​
२. White.​
३. Beautiful, pleasing.​
m. (-मः)​
१. A name common to three incarnations of VISHṆU, viz:-firstly, PARAŚURĀMA, the son of the Muni JAMADAGNI, born at the commencement of the second or TRETA YUGA, for the purpose of punishing the tyrannical kings of the Kshetriya race. Secondly, RĀMACHANDRA, the son of DAŚARATHA, king of Oudh, born at the close of the second age, to destroy the demons who infested the earth, and especially RĀVAṆA the Daitya-sovereign of Ceylon. Thirdly, BALARĀMA, (the elder and half-brother of KRISHṆA,) the son of BĀSUDEVA by ROHINI, born at the end of the DWĀPARA or third age.​
२. A name of VARUṆA, regent of the waters.​
३. A horse.​
४. A sort of deer.​
The first dictionary I found may be more simple to use. As one can see there is quite a range of meanings. Another question is how useful this search is, although it can satisfy curiosity. Most of the names we carry have some obscure meaning, that few think much about, except in a few reflective moments. There are other words one could look up in this verse, but I shall leave it with the above example. If there is a need this page from the University of Köln in Germany has a string of dictionaries.

Besides being tied down with one-line dictionary translations, some of which are contradictory, as when Raama can mean both black and white, one can also consider what Rama represents and the function he plays as a role model of virtue in religious education. If one cares to Google this question, there is no disappointment. Rama is in the current Vedic tradition considered a divine incarnation and this fact alone is probably a justification for many chants. The Encyclopaedia Britannica has this:

"References to Rama as an incarnation of Vishnu appear in the early centuries CE. There was, however, probably no special worship of him before the 11th century, and it was not until the 14th and 15th centuries that distinct sects appeared venerating him as the supreme god (notably that of the followers of the Brahman Ramananda). Rama’s popularity was increased greatly by the retelling of the Sanskrit epics in the vernaculars, such as Tulsidas’s celebrated Hindi version, the Ramcharitmanas (“Sacred Lake of the Acts of Rama”), and the Tamil Ramayana by Kampan as well as innumerable oral variants and dance dramas.​
Rama and Krishna (also an incarnation of Vishnu) were the two most-popular recipients of adoration from the bhakti (devotional) groups that swept the country during that time. Whereas Krishna is adored for his mischievous pranks and amorous dalliances, Rama is conceived as a model of reason, right action, and desirable virtues. Temples to Rama faced by shrines to his monkey devotee Hanuman are widespread throughout India. Rama’s name is a popular form of greeting among friends (“Ram! Ram!”), and Rama is the deity most invoked at death."​

If we had to translate, we could keep the image of a highly developed person. Elaborating on the role of a highly developed person, one might consider the function some souls appear to play. Here is an excerpt from Session 30 September 1994
"Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?​
A: Yes.​
Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?​
A: Prayers go to him.​
Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?​
A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.​
Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?​
Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?​
A: Soul division.​
Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?​
A: Self explanatory.​
Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular mitosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?​
A: No.​
Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?​
Q: (L) How many times does it divide?​
A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.​
Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected?​
A: Is not a piece of a soul.​
Q: (L) What is it?​
A: It is a replication.​
Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?​
A: Yes. And no.​
Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?​
A: Not able to give individual attention.​
Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?​
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.11"​
[...]
"Q: (L) The passages attributed to Jesus in Matthew 24 and Luke 21, where Jesus predicts the end of the age and his return, is that fairly accurately rendered?​
A: Close.​
Q: (L) Is Jesus, in fact, in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance?​
Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?​
A: Define.​
Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?​
Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?​
A: That's all that's needed.​
Q: (L) Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?​
Q: (L) How many souls are doing this work at the present time?​
A: 12.​
Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?​
A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon.14 Nagaillikiga.15 Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently."​

Some of the difficulties with the above song in terms of translation are also present in the next.

3. Sita Ram
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Bhaja Tu Pyare Sita Ram
Ishvara Allah Tere Nam
Sabako Sanmati De Bhagawan
He Bhagavan He Bhagavan
Sabako Sanmati De Bhagavan

The master of the Raghu race King of the Ragha dynasty, the King Ram. Sita Ram, who is the purifier (uplifter) of the downtrodden. My friend, chant the name of Sita Ram. Ishvara and Allah are names of the same God. Oh God give virtues to everyone. Oh Lord, Oh Lord give virtues to everyone.

Comment
The Wiki explains the origin of this bhajan is not clear, but that it is likely inspired by the Tulsidas Ramayana. The song exists in different versions and the above overlaps with a version by Mahatma Gandhi. Rather than Sanskrit, it is apparently in Hindi which descends from Sanskrit. The part in the song that overlaps with the version by Gandhi, that does not include the last two lines of the song, is given in the Wiki as:
"रघुपति राघव राजाराम,पतित पावन सीतारामसीताराम सीताराम,भज प्यारे तू सीतारामईश्वर अल्लाह तेरो नाम,सब को सन्मति दे भगवान"

4. Asato Ma Sat Gamaya - From Unreal to Real
Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
Mrtyorma Amrtom Gamaya

Comment
The Wiki names this the Pavamana Mantra and gives the Sanskrit as असतो मा सद्गमय ।तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।मृत्योर्माऽमृतं गमय ॥ It further mentions:
"The Pavamana Mantra (pavamāna meaning "being purified, strained", historically a name of Soma), also known as pavamāna abhyāroha (abhyāroha, lit. "ascending", being an Upanishadic technical term for "prayer"[1]) is an ancient Indian mantra introduced in the Bṛhadāraṇyaka Upaniṣad (1.3.28.)[2][3][4] The mantra was originally meant to be recited during the introductory praise of the soma sacrifice by the patron sponsoring the sacrifice.[5]"​
There are various translations and some may flow better in English than the one given on the CD. The Wiki offers for instance this by Swami Madhvananda:
"From evil lead me to good, From darkness lead me to light, From death lead me to immortality." Most variations concern the first line, with other versions saying: "From ignorance lead me to truth" or "From falsehood lead me to truth" or "From the unreal lead me to the real!"

Some people may have met this mantra in another context:
"In 2003, the mantra was worked into the theme Navras by Juno Reactor and used for the end credits of The Matrix Revolutions.[13]"​
Here is a youtube link. The mantra is heard already at the beginning. The voices of the vocalist Lakshmi Shankar and Azam are kind of overshadowed by the instruments. Both are on youtube with their own works.
As far as translation is concerned this mantra poses few issues except maybe for getting a good flow with the original music. The following mantra may be in the same category.

Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte

That (God) is perfection

Comment
The Wiki on Shanti Mantas lists the above as pertaining to the Brihadaranyaka and Isha Upanishads. where they occur in the introduction before the actual text. The Sanskrit text that corresponds to the lyrics in the song is: "पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदम् पूर्णात् पूर्णमुदच्यते | पूर्णस्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ||" One will find more than one translation One simple, open and accurate one is:
"That is full; this is full.​
From fullness, fullness comes out.​
Taking fulness from fullness,​
what remains is fullness."​
which can be found in The Upanishads, A New Translation by Vernon Katz and Thomas Egenes from 2015, page 25, and in Maharishi's Absolute Theory of Defence from 1995, page 354.

Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah

Salutations to Divine Mother, who abides in all being in the form of Peace. Salutations and Salutations again.

Comment
The original reads;"या देवी सर्वभूतेषु शान्तिरूपेण संस्थिता । नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः ॥ ४७-४९॥" A more common version of this verse is when it reads "Shakti" (power) instead of "Shanti" (peace). Both forms appear in the Devi Mahatmyam with the variation using Shantirupena occupying and repeated thrice in chapter 5, verses 47-49. Devi Mahatmyam is part of the Skanda Purana. One can also find the verse in number 17 in the Devistuti, which is taken from the Devi Mahatmyam. It may also be that parts of the Devistuti are older and were later incorporated into the Devi Mahatmyam and the Skanda Purana. This site translates the verse as: "To that Devi who in all beings is abiding in the form of peace, Salutations to her, salutations to her, salutations to her, Salutations again and again." On the CD there is one salutation less if it makes a difference. In the traditional form, this verse is in the anustubh meter.

About "Devi", (Notice the "i" is long. In Sanskrit the vowels a, u and i and be both be long and short.) the Wiki has:
"Devī /ˈdeɪvi/ (Sanskrit: देवी) is the Sanskrit word for 'goddess'; the masculine form is deva. Devi and deva mean 'heavenly, divine, anything of excellence', and are also gender-specific terms for a deity in Hinduism.​
The concept and reverence for goddesses appears in the Vedas, which were composed around the 3rd millennium BCE. However, they do not play a central role in that era.[1] Goddesses such as Lakshmi, Parvati, Durga, Saraswati, Sita, Radha and Kali have continued to be revered in the modern era.[1] The medieval era Puranas witness a major expansion in mythology and literature associated with Devi, with texts such as the Devi Mahatmya, wherein she manifests as the ultimate truth and supreme power. She has inspired the Shaktism tradition of Hinduism. Further, Devi and her primary form Parvati is viewed as central in the Hindu traditions of Shaktism and Shaivism.[1][2]"​

Further, there is about the etymology of Devi::

"Devi and deva are Sanskrit terms found in Vedic literature around the 3rd millennium BCE. Deva is masculine, and the related feminine equivalent is devi.[3] Monier-Williams translates it as 'heavenly, divine, terrestrial things of high excellence, exalted, shining ones'.[4][5] Etymologically, the cognates of devi are Latin dea and Greek thea.[6] When capitalized, Devi or Mata refers to goddess as divine mother in Hinduism.[7] Deva is also referred to as devatā, and devi as devika.[4]
According to Douglas Harper, the etymological root dev- means 'a shining one', from *div-, 'to shine', and it is a cognate with Greek dios, 'divine' and Zeus, and Latin deus (Old Latin deivos).[8]"​

I tried a reference work and scrolled down to find:

Source: DDSA: The practical Sanskrit-English dictionary​
Devī (देवी).—​
1) A female deity, a goddess.​
2) Name of Durgā.​
3) Name of Sarasvatī.​
4) Name of Sāvitrī.​
5) A queen, especially a crowned queen (agramahiṣī who has undergone the consecration along with her husband); प्रेष्य- भावेन नामेयं देवीशब्दक्षमा सती । स्नायीयवस्त्रक्रियया पत्त्रोर्णं वोपयुज्यते (preṣya- bhāvena nāmeyaṃ devīśabdakṣamā satī | snāyīyavastrakriyayā pattrorṇaṃ vopayujyate) M.5.12; देवीभावं गमिता परिवारपदं कथं भजत्येषा (devībhāvaṃ gamitā parivārapadaṃ kathaṃ bhajatyeṣā) K. P.1.​
6) A respectful title applied to a lady of the first rank.​
7) A kind of bird (śyāmā).​
8) A particular supernatural power (kuṇḍalinī)."​

In the next song, we are back to many more names, with Krishna being most prominent.

Krishna Krishna
Krishna Krishna
Krishna Krishna
Shirdhi Krishna, Parti-Krishna, Shri Sathya Sai
Krishna Krishna

Chant the name of Lord Krishna, Mukundo, Mohan, Gopala, Govardha-nadhara, Radha-Krishna, Shirdi Baba and Sathya Sai Baba

Comment
The version of this bhajan can be found here and here of which the last apparently is related to the organization Sathy Sai Baba founded. This site provides a glossary of the terms which is very helpful:

"bala: child, son; (var) balana, balagan (tamil), baalam​
gopal: name of krishna which means protector of the cowherd; (var) gopala, gopalana, gopalam​
gopi: the women of brindavana who had completely surrendered to lord krishna; (var) gopika​
govardhanadhara: one who carried the govardhana hill; (var) govardhanadhari, govardhanoddhara, govardhanodhara, govardhanodhari​
krishna: name of the eighth incarnation of lord vishnu, son of devaki and vasudeva​
mohana: attractive, beautiful, enchanting; (var) mohanam, mohini (f) - also refers to an incarnation of lord vishnu​
mukunda: refers to krishna, the one who grants liberation​
murali: flute​
puttaparthi: birthplace of bhagawan sri sathya sai baba; (var) parti, parthi, parthipuri​
raasa: the dance in which lord krishna multiplied his form to dance with all the gopikas at the same time​
radha: one of the gopikas and the beloved of lord krishna; (var) radhe, radhey, radhika​
sai: sa + aai = divine mother​
sathya: truth, short form of sathyanarayana – the childhood name of sri sathya sai baba; (var) sathyam​
shirdi: birthplace of the first of the sai avatars, shirdi sai baba; (var) shirdipuri​
sri: honorific title of respect; another name of goddess lakshmi; wealth, majesty, splendour, intellect, fortune; (var) thiru (tamil)​
vilola: one who is in atmic bliss; (var) vilolana, viloley"​

An English interfaith retreat has a version that ends: "Poobala Krishna Giridha Krishna, Satchitananda Krishna Krishna, Jaya Satchitananda Krishna Krishna" rather than "Shirdhi Krishna, Parti-Krishna, Shri Sathya Sai Krishna Krishna" As for the difference, there was an Indian spiritual leader, Sai Baba of Shirdi who passed away in 1918. Later there was Sathya Sai Babam born in 1926 as Ratnakaram Sathyanarayana Raju. In 1940 he told the world that he was an incarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi. Here one follower of Sathya Sai Baba argues he was a divine avatar. This is of course contested by other sources, try this thread for starters. The issues mentioned may explain the choice of the English group. I did not succeed in finding this song in the Devanagari script.

Twameva Mata Ca Pita Twameva
Twameva Bandho Ca Sakha Twameva

Thou art my mother, Thou art my father,
Thou art my friend and companiion
Thou art my wisdom and wealth
Thou art my all in all
Oh Lord of Lords

Comments
The Devanagari for this song is given by this site as:
"त्वमेव माता च पिता त्वमेव।​
त्वमेव बन्धुश्च सखा त्वमेव।।​
त्वमेव विद्या द्रविणं त्वमेव।​
त्वमेव सर्व मम देवदेव।। "​
This verse is in the tristubh meter, any melody that fits the meter will in principle do.
This mantra also has a story. This site writes:
"This morning mantra is a part of the Pandava Gita, an assortment of wise mantras from various ancient Hindu texts. This mantra was uttered in devotion by Queen Gaandhari to Lord Krishna, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu himself. The spirit of the mantra is acceptance and surrender, which is why it is also known as the hymn of divine surrender."​
For the sake of curiosity, the name Gaandhari refers to the character of the queen being from Gandhara located in present-day northwest Pakistan close to Afghanistan, China, and India. For another perspective, this site writes additional notes and another lists the use of this mantra for reducing loneliness, detaching from grief, finding purpose in life, and self-acceptance.

Sarvesham Swastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu

May all beings have auspiciouisness
May all beings have peace
May all being have fullness
May all beings be blessed
May all beings in all worlds have happiness

Comment
This one song seems to be two parts, the first four lines and the last three. The first four lines of the song corresponding to the first four lines of the translation while the last line of translation covers the last three lines of the song, which is really one line repeated thrice.

1) The first four lines are:
"Sarvesham Swastir Bhavatu​
Sarvesham Shantir Bhavatu​
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu​
Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavantu"​
This site mentions:
"Origin of this mantra is believed to be from the Bṛhadāraṇyaka Upaniṣads though not in the present form. Please let us (and everyone else) know if you know the proper origin (along with the chapter/ verse number"​
The Wiki on Shanti Mantras list it as Vedic without a further reference. The Wiki also gives the Sanskrit as:
"सर्वेषां स्वस्तिर्भवतु ।​
सर्वेषां शान्तिर्भवतु ।​
सर्वेषां पूर्नं भवतु ।​
सर्वेषां मड्गलं भवतु ॥"​

2) The last three lines of the song repeats "Loka Samastha Sukhinoh Bhavantu" which corresponds to the translation: "May all beings in all worlds have happiness". The Sanskrit text is according to the Wiki: "लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनोभवंतु ॥"
And the Wiki has:

"Many Hindu rituals and ceremonies end with a generic prayers such as Lokāḥ Samastāḥ Sukhino Bhavantu, meaning " Let the entire world be happy." or Sarve Jana sukhino Bhavantu - Let the People of the world be happy"​

About "Loka Samastha Sukhinoh Bhavantu" The Wiki writes:

"The origin of the Lokaskema, often called the Mangala Mantra, is obscure. While some yoga practitioners and Hindu scholars erroneously point to the Rig Veda or the invocation of the Katha Upanishad, the only written attribution or textual source of "lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu" seems to be stone inscriptions from the Rulers of the Sangama Dynasty (1336 A.D.-1485 A.D.).[1]"​

While the part mentioned above may be the older one, some claim it is longer. The Wiki mentions:
"This Mangala (auspicious) Mantra is often recited after a pooja or religious ceremony. It can be broken down into separate sentences as follows:

"प्रजाभ्यः स्वस्ति (अस्तु )।​
महीशाः महीं न्यायेन मार्गेण परिपालयन्तां ।​
गोब्राह्मणेभ्यः नित्यं शुभं अस्तु ।​
समस्ताः लोकाः सुखिनो भवन्तु ॥​
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥​
May there be well being (auspiciousness) to the people; May the kings rule the earth along the right path; May the cows(& bulls) and the Brahmans (knower of vedas) always be fortunate. May all the beings in all the worlds become happy; Peace, peace and peace be to all, everywhere, in all circumstances!"​

The next song has a lot of light. Attempting to find what is mentioned about light in the joined transcripts, I discovered there are more than 1000 locations where light is used in the transcripts. Below are three transcripts about light. Light as we perceive it our world consists of photons, which is mentioned in this session:
"A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?​
Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!​
A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.​
Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?​
Q: (A) Is a proton a window?​
Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?​
Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal realm, rather than the attraction between objects in this material realm?​
A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable existence. That is all you really need to know.​
Q: (L) Okay, binder. Does gravity bind in the same way that weak hydrogen bonds bind the DNA strands?​
Q: OK, then, does gravity bind the way the phosphate bond binds the carbon atom?​
A: These are material. The missing link for all you folks is that gravity is as much antimatter as matter!!​
Q: (A) I would like to ask, not now, but maybe later, about the, is this the concept that our space/time is the boundary of a domain? Is that correct picture?​
Q: (A) All right, Then, concerning this gravity, and the antimatter, is it a correct picture that there are two such domains; positive and negative one, and the gravity has something to do with the exchange between the positive and negative?​
A: Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!​
Q: (A) What is the mathematical description, the correct mathematical description of that? (L) You want the formula? (A) Yes!! I want the formula!!!! {General laughter} No! I want the concept!​
A: That is why you were placed where you were placed!"​

Next, we jump into a session about amino proteins and their ability to function as antennas for light.

"Q: (L) Okay, so there are some proteins that can fold and jiggle, let's call it. They fold and then part of their function is to move in a certain way regularly or rhythmically. Does that relate to the idea that a heart can continue beating after it's been removed from the body, that it's a function of the ensemble of proteins that are making up the organ? It can continue to function as long as there is some... Some ability to receive some information?​
A: Exactly.​
Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?​
A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.
Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?​
Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?​
A: Yes​
Q: (Joe) Does that also go for all parts of the human body? Every cell of your body?​
A: Yes"​

Finally, to broaden the concept of light, next is an excerpt that mentions psychic light.

"Q: (L) Well, we're trying really hard to enjoy the show. People are enjoying their romantic fiction and getting their emotional centers sorted out - at least some of them are, not everybody. But I think with persistence, that little reading exercise is going to help a lot of people. Is there anything else that we can do for our group in these trying times??​
A: Consider crystal protection for travel and supplementary spaces.​
Q: (L) You mean like the crystals we charged to put in all of our vehicles?​
Q: (Joe) What's a supplementary space?​
(L) Any special places in the house, like a home office or somewhere you spend a lot of time. Something like that?​
Q: (L) So we have these crystals that we already charged for travel protection. I guess we could offer them to group members to have a crystal in their vehicle, attach it to their bicycle, in their offices... Is that what you mean?​
A: Yes. The more the better.​
Q: (L) Do we need to select each one personally?​
A: No. The batch you have prepared is ideal for the purpose, as they are, indiscriminately.​
Q: (L) So people could take them and even make jewelry out of them.​
(Andromeda) Wherever they spend a lot of time.​
(L) Yeah, wherever they spend a lot of time: in the kitchen, or...​
A: Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.​
Q: (L) What is psychic light?
A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.
Q: (L) So, people who have more crystals are more connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is more or less connected directly at some level. Is that it?​
A: Close"​

And I'm now ready for this beautiful song

Jyoti, Jyoti Swayam
Jyoti, Jyoti Param
Jyoti, Jyoti Arul
Jyoti, Jyoti, Sivam

Light O Light of Self-effulgence, Light O Light of Absoluteness
Light O Light of Gracfulness, Light O Light of Auspciousness,
Light O Light of Shiva, Light of Moon, Light Dvine,
Light of Wisdom, Light of Heaven, Light of Yoga, Light of Wind,
Light of Sound, Light of Delight, Light of Water, Light of Risinig,
Vital Light, the only Light, Give us the Light, the light of Lights

Comment
I have not yet found this song in Devanagari, but Jyoti is ज्योति. I found the song as part of the daily practice of the Integral Yoga Institute in New York. The founder was Sri Swami Satchidananda 1914-2002 about whom there is:

"Sri Swamiji founded the global Integral Yoga® organization, Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville®, and the Light Of Truth Universal Shrine. He is the author of Integral Yoga Hatha, To Know Your Self, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Beyond Words, The Living Gita, and The Golden Present, among other titles. He is also the subject of the documentary, Living Yoga."​
Swami Satchidananda was one of several prominent disciples of Swami Sivananda Saraswati, founder of the Divine Light Society.

A shorter version of this song can be found on Mantry – SANSKRT I. | Aluška.org that has left out "Vaama Jyoti, Sama Jyoti, Vaana Jyoti, Jnaana Jyoti, Mahaa Jyoti, Yoga Jyoti, Vaata Jyoti, Naada Jyoti, Erna Jyoti, Vyama Jyoti, Eru Jyoti, Veeru Jyoti," but the source is not given. And now to the last song.

Jaya Narayani Namostute
Guru Deva, Guru Mata,
Hare, Hare,

Salutation to Power Divine,
Guru God, Guru Mother,
Salutation and Praise again and again

Comment
The usual transliteration is writing "namostute" rather than "namastute" as on the CD.

I could not find this song except on Mantry – SANSKRT I. | Aluška.org without a source. The spelling though is different to fit the Czech language:
"DŽAJA NARAJANI NAMÓSTUTE​
GURU DEVA GURU MATA HARÉ HARÉ​
ÓM NAMÓ BHAGAVATÉ NAMÓ NAMÓ"​

If the appearance of the song lyrics on a Czech site is connected to Nada Shakt being born there is not known. I proceeded to look for the origins of single lines.

The first line shows up in Devotional Songs from the Sivananda Ashram available as book from the Divine Light Society e-Bookstore. Jaya Narayani Namo’stute is simply the first line of a song dedicated to the divine as mother. The translation given is: "Glory to Narayani, salutations to Narayani…" Narayani is mentioned under the Wiki of Laksmi as "Narayani (belonging to Narayana or the power of Narayana)" The translation, Glory to the Power Divine" reflect rather closely the idea that Narayani is the power of Narayana.

Under the Wiki of Narayana is explains:
"Narayana (Sanskrit: नारायण, IAST: Nārāyaṇa) is the one who is in yogic slumber under the celestial waters, referring to the masculine principle linked with Vishnu according to Vaishnavite Hindu belief.[citation needed] He is also known as Purushottama and is considered the Supreme being in Vaishnavism."​
The etymologies and explanations vary:
"Narayan is the name of a Vedic deity who is also believed to be the supreme Hindu god, Vishnu, particularly in Vaishnavism, one of the main traditions of Hinduism. The name is derived from the Sanskrit, nara, meaning “man” or “water,” and ayana, meaning “place of refuge” or “resting place.”"​
And here: Narayana, Nārāyaṇa, Nārāyana, Narāyana, Nara-ayana, Nara-yana: 37 definitions on finds, and I think this illustrates that if one goes deep into some of these names, then there are many possibilities for finding a translation that is abstract and universal.

Source: Cologne Digital Sanskrit Dictionaries: Edgerton Buddhist Hybrid Sanskrit Dictionary​
Nārāyaṇa (नारायण).—(1) (also Mahā-n°, q.v.; presumably the name of the Hindu god, but used in [Buddhist Hybrid Sanskrit] as a proverbially powerful personage; so also in Pali, see Malalasekara (Dictionary of Pali Proper Names) s.v. Nārā- yana-saṃghāṭa-bala, ‘name given to a certain measure of physical strength…[it] was the strength of the Buddha’; but in MPS 31.21 Buddha has the power of many hundreds of Nārāyaṇas): Nārāyaṇa-balam Mahāvyutpatti 8214 = Tibetan sred med buḥi (of Nārāyaṇa, so [Tibetan-English Dictionary]; lit. seems to mean of son of the desireless one) stobs (strength); °ṇa-sthāmavān Lalitavistara 109.11; 110.8; 291.15 (all verses), having the might of N. (Tibetan on the last, sred med bu yi mthu ldan pa); °ṇa- saṃhananakāyaḥ Saddharmapuṇḍarīka 428.9—10, said of a Bodhisattva; °ṇa-saṃhananaḥ Mūla-Sarvāstivāda-Vinaya i.271.10; vajradṛḍha abhedya nārā- yaṇo ātmabhāvo guru Lalitavistara 202.17 (verse) = Tibetan sku (body) ni sred med bu yi stobs ldan (having the strength of N.), which seems to imply that Tibetan took nārāyaṇo as an adj., Nārāyaṇa-like (in strength); it could perhaps be under- stood as for °ṇa-, in composition with -ātmabhāva (§ 8.12), having the body of a N. (i.e. like N.); sarvaparvasu caikas- min (read caikaikasmin?) parvaṇi Nārāyaṇa-bala-saṃni- viṣṭatā (…a state of being invested with the power of N.) Bodhisattvabhūmi 74.27; see the similar cases s.vv. Ardhanārāyaṇa, Mahānārāyaṇa; (2) name of a Buddha: Śikṣāsamuccaya 169.12; (3) name of a yakṣa: Suvarṇabhāsottamasūtra 161.6; (4) name of a nāga-king: Mahā-Māyūrī 247.4.​
Source: Cologne Digital Sanskrit Dictionaries: Shabda-Sagara Sanskrit-English Dictionary​
Narāyaṇa (नरायण).—m.​
(-ṇaḥ) A name of Vishnu. E. nara man, and ayaṇa going; see nārāyaṇa .
--- OR ---​
Nārāyaṇa (नारायण).—m.​
(-ṇaḥ) 1. A name of Vishnu, but especially considered as the deity who was before all worlds. 2. A sage, and brother of nara . The two great sages, while practising penance at the Badarikashram on the Himalaya, Indra being afraid lest he might be deprived of his throne sent Heavenly nymphs to disturb their devotions; But Narayana put these damsels to shame by creating a nymph (Urvashi by name) from his thigh far excelling Indra's nymph’s in beauty. 3. A valiant combatant. f. (-ṇī) 1. A name of Durga. 2. A name of Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity, and wife of Vishnu. 3. Ganga. 4. A plant, (Asparagus racemosa.) E. nārā the primeval waters, derived from nara the spirit of God, whence they originated, and ayana place of coming or moving; he who moved over the waters before creation; the word has several etymologies, as nara the spirit or soul of the universe, aṇ affix, nāra appertaining to it, the actions or emotions of the soul, and ayana pervading, influencing; again nāra multitudes, man kind, and ayana place; present amongst all men, &c.​

The second line, "Guru Deva, Guru Mata," I could not find as written, but divided into two it will be easier, but I leave it.

The third line "Hare, Hare" could be an indication of the Hare Krishna mantra. The Wiki has:
"The Hare Krishna mantra is composed of Sanskrit names in the singular vocative case: Hare, Krishna, and Rama (in Anglicized spelling). It is a poetic stanza in anuṣṭubh meter (a quatrain of four lines (pāda) of eight syllables with certain syllable lengths for some of the syllables).​
The actual mantra in the Upanishad is as follows:[1][5]
Hare Rāma Hare Rāma
Rāma Rāma Hare Hare
Hare Kṛṣṇa Hare Kṛṣṇa
Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa Hare Hare
— Kali-Saṇṭāraṇa Upaniṣad​
When Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu promulgated the Mahamantra, it was rendered with Krishna's name's first."​

The last line "Om Namoh Bhagavate Namo Namo" could point to "Om Namo Bhagavate Vāsudevāya" where the Wiki says:

"Om Namo Bhagavate Vāsudevāya (About this soundlisten (help·info)) (in devanagari: ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय) is one of the most popular Hindu mantras, and the most important mantra in Vaishnavism."​
Final words
For a reworking of the songs there were two suggestions:
and

To fit new adapted lyrics in English to the songs, experimentation over a period of time might be required, and there may be several different solutions.

Just in case anyone is interested in the possibility of singing songs from the CD Samadhi, here is an update, and hopefully the last.

I went over the CD one more time, to see how the lyrics were actually sung. Another typing error is in 4. Asato Ma Sat Gamaya; line three where Amrtom->Amrtam.

The notes below will probably make more sense if one listens to the music at the same time. I have tried to make some notes for each song, but it is not perfect, and perhaps not so important if one considers translating some of the lyrics into English. What I did find out in the process is that it would be possible to strip the songs of their vocal component and match the instrumentals with video text like for a karaoke. For instance, one can find instructions on this page How to Make a Karaoke Track and Video: A Complete Guide | How to Karaoke If one does karaoke with the original lyrics, I think the result will be better if one checks how others have pronounced the words to get the best. About the Sanskrit alphabet, you can read here: Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language and here Sanskrit - Wikipedia

Om (00:11-00:26) Bhurbhuvasvah Tat Saviturvarenyam Bhargodevasya 00:30
Dheemahi Dhiyoyonah Prachodayat 00:30-00:44
Om (00:46-00:54) Bhurbhuvasvah Tat Saviturvarenyam Bhargodevasya
Dheemahi Dhiyoyonah Prachodayat (00:55-01:08)
Om (01:09-1:14) (As if very long Om sounds are repeated)
Om (01:35-02:10) Bhurbhuvasvah Tat Saviturvarenyam Bhargodevasya
Dheemahi Dhiyoyonah Prachodayat (02:14-03:42)

The pronunciation of some of the lyrics can be checked with
Prema Mudita Manase Kaho || #Ramnavmi 2020 || Shree Rama Bhajan || Suprabha KV

Prema Mudita Mana Se Ka(sings o for a)ho Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Papa ka(sings o)te Dukha Mite Leke Ramanam
Bhava Samudra Sukh(sings b for kh)a Dana(sings o for a)vam(m is missing) Eka Ramanam
Prema Mudita Mana Se Ka(sings o)ho Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Kashi Ma(sings u for a)/oo)rata Mukta Karata Kahata Ramanam
Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Prema Mudita Mana Se Ka(sings o for a)ho- Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram
Rama, Rama, Ram

3. Sita Ram

For an example of pronunciation of one version with some of the same words:
For Gandhis's version
00:00-00:54
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Bhaja Tu Pyare (Tu goes here) Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Bhaja Tu Pyare Sita Ram
Ishvara Allah Tere Nam
Sabako San(n not audible as it should be)mati De Bhagawan
He Bhagavan He Bhagavan
Sabako San(n not audible as it should be)mati De Bhagavan

00:55-01:34
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Ishvara Allah Tere Nam
Sabako San(n not audible as it should bemati De Bhagawan
He Bhagavan He Bhagavan
Sabako San(n not audible as it should bemati De Bhagavan

01:35-02:28
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Ishvara Allah Tere Nam
He Bhagavan He Bhagavan

02:29-03:15
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Ishvara Allah Tere Nam
He Bhagavan He Bhagavan

03:16-04:05
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Patita Pavana Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram
Ishvara Allah Tere Nam
He Bhagavan He Bhagavan

04:06-04:19
Patita Pavana Sita Ram

Beautiful version on

00:14-00:20 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
00:21-0030 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
0:31-00:40 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

00:41-0048 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
0:49-00:56 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
00:57-01:05 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

01:06-01:12 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
01:13-01:21 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
01:21-01:29 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

01:31-01:38 A Sat Gamaya (It sounds like just "A", and the same at the end. Not clear if the intention is Asat(o) or (M)a Sat)

01:46-01:52 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
01:53-02:00 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
02:01-02:08 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

02:11-02:16 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
02:17-02:24 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
02:26-02:33 Mrtyorma Amrtom Gamaya

02:36 02:42 A Sat Gamaya
02:43-02;48 A Sat Gamaya
02:49-02:57 A Sat Gamaya

5. Purnamahdah - Prayer of Oneness (A pure vocal without instruments)

00:00-00:30
Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte
00:31-01:00
Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte (Sounds like "Purnameva AVasishyte" And this can't be correct according to usual pronunciation guides and other examples like: Purnamadah Purnamidam Mantra This error is repeating but I have not put more notes.)
01:01-01:28 (01:32 is the end)
Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte

00:07-01:29
Ya Devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Ya devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
01:30-01:48 Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namo Namah
01:52-03:14 Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
03:15-03:34 Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
03:36-04:36 (04:42 is end)
Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi
Note in the song she sings the m in Samsthita as m but it is more like a nasalized n)

00:00-00:32 Murali Krishna - Praise to Divine
Krishna Krishna
Krishna Krishna
Krishna Krishna
Shirdh (Does she sing Shindi?)i Krishna, Parti(Does she sing Banti?)-Krishna, Shri Sathya Sai
Krishna Krishna
00:33-01:03 Repeat
01:04-01:35 Repeat
01:36-02:06 Repeat
02:07-02:37 Repeat
02:38-03:09 Repeat
03:10-03:27 Repeat
Murali Krishna - Praise to Divine
Krishna Krishna
Krishna Krishna

00:24-01:06 Twameva Mata Ca Pita Twameva
Twameva Bandho (sounds like Bandusha Cha, The Devanagari is बन्धुश्च [bandhushcha] where the last is combined consonant of Sha and Ca are combined to one complex consonant.) Sakha Twameva For an alternative version using the same melody but slower is
)
01:07-01:48
01:49-02:50

There are two mantras in this one, and they are sung seperately.
For a version by an Indian lady try this Peace Mantra | Shanti Mantra | Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu by Anandmurti Gurumaa. Notice that the "r" at the end of Swastir and Shantir are more noticeable than in the version on he DC where they are basically absent. She sings this mantra repeatedly for about an hour. The arrangement is soothing, I think it shows, one even with a couple of songs from the CD can make something nice.
00:14-00:40 Sarvesham Swastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu
00:41-01:07 Sarvesham Swastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu
01:09-01:35 Sarvesham Swastir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu

01:38-02:06 (02:11 end) Loka Samastha Sukhinoh Bhavantu

00:00-00:48 Jyoti, Jyoti Swayam
Jyoti, Jyoti Param
Jyoti, Jyoti Arul (Sings aram, but arul/arula makes more sense as arula means water according to Sanskrit Dictionary which appears correct in the context. )
Jyoti, Jyoti, Sivam

00:49-01:26
Jyoti, Jyoti Swayam
Jyoti, Jyoti Param
Jyoti, Jyoti Arul
Jyoti, Jyoti, Sivam
Eka Jyoti, Eka Jyoti, Eka Jyoti,
Eka Jyoti, Eka Jyoti, Jyotiye
Eka Jyoti, Jyotiye
Eka Jyoti, Jyotiye

01:32-0238 (end 02:53)
Jyoti, Jyoti Swayam
Jyoti, Jyoti Param
Jyoti, Jyoti Arul
Jyoti, Jyoti, Sivam
Jyoti, Jyoti Swayam
Jyoti, Jyoti Param
Jyoti, Jyoti Arul
Jyoti, Jyoti, Sivam
Jyoti, Jyoti Swayam
Jyoti, Jyoti Param
Jyoti, Jyoti Arul
Jyoti, Jyoti, Sivam

Jaya Narayani Namostute
Guru Deva, Guru Mata,
Hare, Hare,

00:00-01:25 Jaya Narayani Namostute X 12
01:25-02:48 Guru Deva, Guru Mata,
Hare, Hare, X 12
02:48-03:28 Om Namoh Bhagavate Namo Namo X 6
03:29-03;57 Jaya Narayani Namostute X 6

I am going to revisit the Samadhi CD, last discussed in this post, Aug 29, 2021, though it began Jul 11, 2021, which continued on Aug 20, 2021. This time with an intention not to be overly discouraged by what appears difficult to adapt, translate or sing. What can go wrong by an attempt to make the best of it, which then can be improved or modified by others? If there are 11 songs and even a one or two can be transformed into something workable, that could mean progress. In this first post, I will only concern myself with the first song, the Gayatry Mantra. It takes up a lot of space, and the result was uncertain, but as you will see in the final comment, it was not all in vain.

The original lyrics are in Sanskrit
While the lyrics are in Sanskrit, Sanskrit has undergone changes:
Session 25 February 2023
Q: (seek10) What is the language of Iranian farmer migrants into India around 6000 BC? Is it Sanskrit or something else?

A: Close to Sanskrit. But more archaic.
We also know that lyrics can survive very ancient times.
Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not
Session 9 June 2009
We also experimented with singing and producing particular sounds. The Kriya was very powerful this way, and very energizing. Then, we had the session.
Q: (laughter) (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana.

Q: (Discussion of Carmina Burana)

A: Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not.
For a few notes on Carmina Burana, if interested, see Mar 10, 2023 and Mar 18, 2023.

What the above excerpt could point to, is that ideas underlying the Sanskrit lyrics on the Samadhi audio could be older than the language. For the English translation we can use the translation, already included as a base, but we can collect additional ideas from the Sanskrit and how others interpret the text to choose or created a version that is suitable in meaning and which can also be sung and appear compatible to the original. After all, the translation given on the CD was only meant as a help to understand the meaning, not meant to be sung.

Below is an excerpt from the earlier post from Aug 29, 2021

Comment
From Wiki:
"The Gāyatrī Mantra, also known as the Sāvitri Mantra, is a highly revered mantra from the Rig Veda (Mandala 3.62.10),[1]" The Wiki has very many translations. The verse is explained on this site Why, How and the Importance of Gayatri Mantra! - ReSanskrit which also has the Sanskrit as it appears in the original: ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः। तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि। धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात्॥ For each sound and word, there is an explanation.
For singing a translation, it helps to know the number of syllables
The number of syllables in the Sanskrit is 29-30 which could be a base to work with for singing a translated of the original:
To make counting syllables easy, there is a syllable counter: Syllable Counter - Count syllables for a word or sentence
To making matching music notes with syllables easy, there is text to syllable splitter: The Syllable Separator

If I enter
"We meditate on the Effulgent Light of divine reality to purify and illuminate all worlds and our Being."
Then the syllable counter gives 32 and the syllable splitter produces this text:
"We med-i-tate on the Ef-ful-gent Light of di-vine re-al-i-ty to pu-ri-fy and il-lu-mi-nate all worlds and our Be-ing."
Also, 32, so it is matching, though it is too many compared to 30, but it is not far off the mark either.

In the above translation, I am not so fond of "all worlds". What if some worlds can experience my wish for "all worlds" to amount to a violation of their free will? Why should I force my idea upon them?

To find a better translation, the next step could be: Exploring translations of the Gayatri Mantra
This is difficult step, as there are many views, that taken together could fill a few chapters of a book.

From one page, Icanspirit.com, Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha Meaning – गायत्री मंत्र : ॐ भूभुर्व: स्व: हिंदी अर्थ I include a couple of translations in English:
We Meditate On That Most Adored Supreme Lord, The Creator, Whose Effulgence (Divine Light) Illumines All Realms (Physical, Mental And Spiritual). May This Divine Light Illumine Our Intellect.
Reducing the above text by skipping the words in parentheses and entering it into the syllable counter gives 35 syllables. In this translation, the previous "all worlds" is understood as "All Realms" and that again as "Physical, Mental and Spiritual". The expression: "All Realms (Physical, Mental And Spiritual)" might relate to the four different level that our consciousness operates on, as brought out in Session 10 October 1998
A: But why unhappy? Think, my dear... And remember, your consciousness operates on four levels, not just one!

Q: And what are these four levels?

A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric body.

Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd density?

A: 3rd and 4th. [...]
Perhaps one does not have to insist on precision when understanding is incomplete but leave a suitable general term which like a placeholder can be filled out with meaning as understanding grows.
Here are suggested meanings of the words, according to the above site:
  • Om (ॐ): It Is A Sacred Sound And A Universal Mantra That Represents The Essence Of The Ultimate Reality.
  • Bhur (भूर्): It Refers To The Physical Realm Or The Material Existence.
  • Bhuvaḥ (भुवः): It Represents The Vital Or Astral Plane, Which Signifies Life And Consciousness.
  • Swaḥ (स्वः): It Signifies The Celestial Or Divine Plane, Which Represents Spiritual Realms And Enlightenment.
  • Tat (तत्): It Refers To “That” Or The Transcendental Reality Beyond The Physical, Astral, And Divine Realms.
  • Savitur (सवितुर्): It Represents The Sun, The Supreme Source Of Light, Energy, And Consciousness.
  • Vareṇyaṁ (वरेण्यं): It Means “Adorable” Or “Worthy Of Worship.” It Signifies The Divine Qualities We Aspire To Attain.
  • Bhargo (भर्गो): It Refers To The Divine Radiance Or Effulgence. It Represents The Brilliance And Purity Of The Divine.
  • Devasya (देवस्य): It Signifies The Divine Or Godly Nature.
  • Dhīmahi (धीमहि): It Means “We Meditate Upon” Or “We Contemplate.”
  • Dhiyo (धियो): It Represents The Intellect Or Understanding.
  • Yo (यो): It Means “Who” Or “That Which.”
  • Naḥ (नः): It Refers To “Our” Or “Us.”
  • Prachodayāt (प्रचोदयात्): It Means “May Inspire” Or “May Guide.”
Among the words, I looked up "Savitur (सवितुर्)". The Wiki for Savitr has many details:
Savitṛ (Sanskrit: stem सवितृ savitṛ-, nominative singular सविता savitā), also rendered as Savitur,[1] in Vedic scriptures is an Aditya i.e. off-spring of the Vedic primeval mother goddess Aditi. His name in Vedic Sanskrit connotes "impeller, rouser, vivifier."
He is sometimes identified with—and at other times distinguished from—Surya, "the Sun god". When considered distinct from the Sun proper, he is conceived of as the divine influence or vivifying power of the Sun. The Sun before sunrise is called Savitr, and after sunrise until sunset it is called Sūrya.[4] Savitr is venerated in the Rig Veda, the oldest component of the Vedic scriptures. He is first recorded in book three of the Rigveda; (RV 3.62.10) later called the Gayatri mantra.
Savitr is a deity whose name primarily denotes an agent, in the form of a noun derived from a verbal root with the agent suffix -tṛ added. The name of Savitr belongs to a class of Vedic theonyms, together with Dhatṛ, Tratṛ and Tvastr. These names denote that these are agent gods, who create, protect, and produce, respectively.[6]
That Savitr should denote the Sun before sunrise is curious, considering this excerpt:
Session 10 August 2019
Q: (Artemis) Is there an optimal time for people to pray?

A: Early morning before dawn.

Q: (L) Just before, or as the sun rises?

Q: (Artemis) Why is that time preferable?

A: Energy of Earth has quieted and there is a gap just before the energy of the sun returns.

Q: (L) So there's like a gap that you can escape through into the cosmos.

(Artemis) So it's kind of like the internet. When everyone's sleeping, the internet is faster!

Early morning before dawn is the time of the morning twilight, beginning when the Sun reaches 18 degrees below the horizon one to two hours before sunrise, but depending on the time of the year and where one is located on the planet. From this perspective, the Gayatri Mantra rather than conveying the importance of the Sun has the idea that the early morning before the Sun rises offers a better possibility to connect via prayer to
  • Tat (तत्): It Refers To “That” Or The Transcendental Reality Beyond The Physical, Astral, And Divine Realms.
"Tat" may not refer so much, or only to the Savitr, as be a concept in itself, and also refer back to that which precedes, which is "Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha" The meaning of these words is explained further on another site, Gayatri Mantra Meaning, Significance & Benefits impact in life
The Vyahrities – Bhur, Bhuvah, Svah
The above three words of the Gayatri, which literally means “past,” “present,” and “future,” are called Vyahrities. Vyahriti is that which gives knowledge of the entire cosmos or “ahriti”. The scripture says: “Visheshenh Aahritih sarva viraat, praahlaanam prakashokaranh vyahritih”. Thus, by uttering these three words, the person who chants it contemplates the Glory of God that illumines the three worlds or the regions of experience.
If you look up Vyahrities, it is many sites that repeat the above meanings, I like the overarching concept inherent in the combination of the words.
The website continues with meanings for the remaining for the other words.
The Remaining Words
Here are the individual meanings of the rest of the words from the mantra:
  • Tat – In simpler terms, it means “that” because it states description through speech or language, the “Ultimate Reality.”
  • Savitur – “Divine Sun” (The ultimate light of wisdom)
  • Varenium – “Adore”
  • Bhargo – “Illumination”
  • Devasya – “Divine Grace”
  • Dheemahi – “We Contemplate”
  • Dhi – “Intellect”
  • Yo – “Who”
  • Nah – “Ours”
  • Prachodayat – “Requesting/Urging/Praying”
The last five words constitute the prayer for final liberation by awakening our true intelligence.
One page, Learn Religion adds more meaning to the words at the beginning of the Gayatry Mantra which integrates some of the contradictions, but also explains how different interpretations can be justifiable.
Various meanings of the words used in the Gayatri Mantra
BhuhBhuvahSvah
EarthAtmosphereBeyond Atmosphere
PastPresentFuture
MorningNoonEvening
TamasRajasSattwa
GrossSubtleCausal
Of course, there is also a Wiki for the Gayatri Mantra, they list these meanings:
Literal translations of the words are below:

• Om - Para Brahman (entire universe);
  • Bhur - Bhuloka (physical plane);
  • Bhuvah - Antariksha (space);
  • Suvah - Svarga Loka (Heaven);
  • Tat - Paramatma (Supreme Soul);
  • Savitur - Isvara (Surya) (Sun god);
  • Varenyam - Fit to be worshipped;
  • Bhargo - Remover of sins and ignorance;
  • Devasya - Glory (Jnana Svaroopa ie Feminine / Female);
  • Dheemahi - We meditate;
  • Dhiyo - Buddhi (Intellect);
  • Yo - Which;
  • Nah - Our;
  • Prachodayat: Enlighten / inspire.
The Wiki distinguishes between quite literal and more interpretive translations. They are encouraging, since they allow room for a bit a freedom, when deciding upon a suitable wording.

Quite literal translations include:
  • Swami Vivekananda: "We meditate on the glory of that Being who has produced this universe; may She enlighten our minds."[16]
  • Monier Monier-Williams (1882): "Let us meditate on that excellent glory of the divine vivifying Sun, May he enlighten our understandings."[17][18]
  • Ralph T.H. Griffith (1896): "May we attain that excellent glory of Savitar the god: So may He stimulate our prayers."[19]
  • S. Radhakrishnan:
  • (1947): "We meditate on the effulgent glory of the divine Light; may he inspire our understanding."[20]
  • (1953): "We meditate on the adorable glory of the radiant sun; may She inspire our intelligence."[21]
  • Sri Aurobindo: "We choose the Supreme Light of the divine Sun; we aspire that it may impel our minds."[22] Sri Aurobindo further elaborates: "The Sun is the symbol of divine Light that is coming down and Gayatri gives expression to the aspiration asking that divine Light to come down and give impulsion to all the activities of the mind."[22]
  • Sri Chinmoy: " We meditate on the Transcendental Glory of the Deity Supreme,Who is inside the Heart of the Earth, inside the Life of the Sky and inside the Soul of the Heaven. May He stimulate and illume our minds.".
  • Stephanie W. Jamison and Joel P. Brereton: "Might we make our own that desirable effulgence of god Savitar, who will rouse forth our insights."[23]
The translation on the CD
We meditate on the Effulgent Light of divine reality to purify and illuminate all worlds and our Being. is close to the literal. As is the first of the following two from Vedicfeed.com or Gayatri Mantra Meaning, Origin and Folklore – Wiki Religions:
O thou existence Absolute, Creator of the three dimensions, we contemplate upon thy divine light. May He stimulate our intellect and bestow upon us true knowledge.
The next is more interpretative, but still short.
O Divine mother, our hearts are filled with darkness. Please make this darkness distant from us and promote illumination within us.
The following are longer and more interpretive:
More interpretative translations include:
  • Sir John Woodroffe (Arthur Avalon) (1913): "Om. Let us contemplate the wondrous spirit of the Divine Creator (Savitri) of the earthly, atmospheric, and celestial spheres. May He direct our minds (that is, 'towards' the attainment of dharmma, artha, kama, and moksha), Om."[24]
  • Ravi Shankar (poet): "Oh manifest and unmanifest, wave and ray of breath, red lotus of insight, transfix us from eye to navel to throat, under canopy of stars spring from soil in an unbroken arc of light that we might immerse ourselves until lit from within like the sun itself."[25]
  • Shriram Sharma: Om, the Brahm, the Universal Divine Energy, vital spiritual energy (Pran), the essence of our life existence, Positivity, destroyer of sufferings, the happiness, that is bright, luminous like the Sun, best, destroyer of evil thoughts, the divinity who grants happiness may imbibe its Divinity and Brilliance within us which may purify us and guide our righteous wisdom on the right path.[26]
  • Sir William Jones (1807): "Let us adore the supremacy of that divine sun, the god-head who illuminates all, who recreates all, from whom all proceed, to whom all must return, whom we invoke to direct our understandings right in our progress toward his holy seat."[27]
  • William Quan Judge (1893): "Unveil, O Thou who givest sustenance to the Universe, from whom all proceed, to whom all must return, that face of the True Sun now hidden by a vase of golden light, that we may see the truth and do our whole duty on our journey to thy sacred seat."[28]
  • Sivanath Sastri (Brahmo Samaj) (1911): "We meditate on the worshipable power and glory of Him who has created the earth, the nether world and the heavens (i.e. the universe), and who directs our understanding."[29][note 2]
  • Swami Sivananda: "Let us meditate on Isvara and His Glory who has created the Universe, who is fit to be worshipped, who is the remover of all sins and ignorance. May he enlighten our intellect."
  • Maharshi Dayananda Saraswati (founder of Arya Samaj): "Oh God! Thou art the Giver of Life, Remover of pain and sorrow, The Bestower of happiness. Oh! Creator of the Universe, May we receive thy supreme sin-destroying light, May Thou guide our intellect in the right direction."[30]
  • Kirpal Singh: "Muttering the sacred syllable 'Aum' rise above the three regions, And turn thy attention to the All-Absorbing Sun within. Accepting its influence be thou absorbed in the Sun, And it shall in its own likeness make thee All-Luminous."[31]
Which translations to favour, modify, or adapt?
Below are my favourites:
Here is the one from the CD:
  • Swami Vivekananda: "We meditate on the glory of that Being who has produced this universe; may She enlighten our minds."[16]
  • S. Radhakrishnan:
  • (1947): "We meditate on the effulgent glory of the divine Light; may he inspire our understanding."[20]
  • Sri Aurobindo: "We choose the Supreme Light of the divine Sun; we aspire that it may impel our minds."[22] Sri Aurobindo further elaborates: "The Sun is the symbol of divine Light that is coming down and Gayatri gives expression to the aspiration asking that divine Light to come down and give impulsion to all the activities of the mind."[22]
  • Sri Chinmoy: " We meditate on the Transcendental Glory of the Deity Supreme,Who is inside the Heart of the Earth, inside the Life of the Sky and inside the Soul of the Heaven. May He stimulate and illume our minds.".
So what could it become?
Next are a few attempts to find something that might work as translated lyrics to replace the Sanskrit.

Adapting the original: "We meditate on the Effulgent Light of divine reality to purify and illuminate all worlds and our Being"
It could become:
We meditate on the Divine Cosmic Mind, that we may grow in knowledge of all creation and purify our hearts. 33 syllables
Or:
We meditate on the glory of the Divine Cosmic Mind that we may grow in knowledge and awareness of creation. 31 syllables

Adapting Vivekananda: "We meditate on the glory of that Being who has produced this universe; may She enlighten our minds"
It could become:
"We meditate on the light of the Divine Cosmic Mind who has produced this universe; may it enlighten our minds" 30 syllables, so that would fit.

Reflections on the process
It was interesting but difficult to explore different options and try to loosen some of the constrictions. The range of translations and interpretations, however, gives a wider range of options than I had imagined, but how to keep some of the original meaning and still have statements that are true, or close enough? It was a help to find the syllable counters and syllable separator.

Next in the list is
3. Sita Ram
But I will skip them for now, as I have no idea on how to adapt them, so it will be:
I hope both will be easier than the Gayatri Mantra, as they relate to knowledge, but I may do them one at a time.

The following will be more challenging
A part of the background work for some of these songs, might be to find the excerpts about light, so the perspective is enhanced to include hyperdimensional realities. And if Krishna is a fictional character, what about inserting Caesar/Jesus, or Buddha.

To be continued...

Next in the list is
3. Sita Ram
But I will skip them for now, as I have no idea on how to adapt them, so it will be:
In the last post, working with the Gayatri Mantra, I was occupied with finding a translation that had the right number of syllables, but is this really essential, if the Gayatry Mantra song does not appear with a very definite beat? I don't think so. If a syllable appears as missing when singing a line in English, one could try to draw a syllable out, if it is one note, or across more than one note, as is done in some forms of church music.

In general, it would help if one could generate or in some cases access the music score. Having the music score it could be easier to note down where the lyrics should go.

Leaving song two and three for later, next is
From an earlier post Aug 23, 2021
Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
Mrtyorma Amrtom Gamaya

Using The Syllable Separator for the English translation:
Line 1) Lead us from un-re-al to re-al 9 syllables in English versus 8 in Sanskrit
Line 2) Lead us from dark-ness to Light 7 in English versus 9 in Sanskrit
Line 3) Lead us from death to im-mor-tal-i-ty. 10 in English 10 in Sanskrit

In the comment two years ago, I wrote:
Most variations concern the first line, with other versions saying: "From ignorance lead me to truth" or "From falsehood lead me to truth" or "From the unreal lead me to the real!"
The translations on the CD is good, and although one could add articles in front of unreal and real, as to become "the unreal" and "the real", to match the syllables, I like the version without, as an article in front could indicate it is known exactly what "the" is, which is not always the case.

One interesting possibility is to record this song, and perhaps some of the others, in both Sanskrit and English. In India many people would not necessarily know the meaning of the Sanskrit verses any better than contemporary Europeans know Latin, though Sanskrit is still taught in some schools, according to the Wiki:
Sanskrit is taught in 5,000 traditional schools (Pathashalas), and 14,000 schools[431] [...] Sanskrit is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India.[275] Despite it being a studied school subject in contemporary India, Sanskrit has not been spoken as a native language in centuries.[432][433][434]

This song might be a candidate for reading or singing to those departing this life, or for those who have recently passed over, considering, that the lyrics convey the idea that it is desirable to move into the light. If the person concerned does not understand English, one would need a translation and reworking into a language that is understood. Sure, the Cs mentioned only putting them into English, but just like the transcripts are translated into a number of languages, so could some of these songs, if they make it into English.

To be continued:

More about song 4. Asato Ma Sat Gamayo - From Unreal to Real
Completing the draft for revised English lyrics

Using the information in post Aug 29, 2021 but having corrected spelling errors:
00:14-00:20 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
00:21-0030 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
0:31-00:40 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

00:41-0048 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
0:49-00:56 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
00:57-01:05 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

01:06-01:12 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
01:13-01:21 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
01:21-01:29 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

01:31-01:38 Ma Sat Gamaya

01:46-01:52 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
01:53-02:00 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
02:01-02:08 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

02:11-02:16 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya
02:17-02:24 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya
02:26-02:33 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya

02:36 02:42 Ma Sat Gamaya
02:43-02;48 Ma Sat Gamaya
02:49-02:57 Ma Sat Gamaya
Reviewing the translation
Previously I wrote:
The translations on the CD is good, and although one could add articles in front of unreal and real, as to become "the unreal" and "the real", to match the syllables, I like the version without, as an article in front could indicate it is known exactly what "the" is, which is not always the case.
The translation is good, but can we make it better?
The Sanskrit word translation: in the Wiki for the verse gives:
Sanskrit word meaning
  • asataḥ — "from falsehood"; ablative case of asat "falsehood", from a (negation) + sat "truth"; becomes asato due to sandhi; can be a synonym for "evil"[9]
  • — "me"; first personpronoun, singular number, accusative case
  • sat — "to truth"; accusative case of sat "truth"; here accusative case shows the destination; becomes sad due to sandhi; can be a synonym for "good" [10]
  • gamaya — "lead"; causative, imperative mood, active voice, singular number, second person of root gam "to go".
  • tamasaḥ — "from darkness"; ablative case of tamas "darkness"; becomes tamaso due to sandhi
  • jyotiḥ — "to light"; accusative case of jyotis "light"; becomes jyotir due to sandhi
  • mṛtyoḥ — "from death"; ablative case of mṛtyu "death"; becomes mṛtyor due to sandhi
  • amṛtaṃ — "to immortality"; accusative case of amṛta "immortal", literally "not dead", from a (negation) + mṛta "dead"; becomes 'mṛtaṃ due to vowel elision.
The word "asatoh" with a translation of "from falsehood" can then also mean "from untruth" or "from lies". The CD translation uses "From unreal"

If "Asato Ma Sat Gamaya" is "Lead us from unreal to real", then "Ma sat gamaya" is "Lead us to real", I would try "Lead us from untruth to truth". This would then give "Lead us to truth" which sounds better than "Lead us to real"

The word "Ma" is translated as "Me" in the Wiki. In the translation it is "Us". I like "Me", as I have no intention of saving all of humanity, but if the verse is sung in a group, or sung individually with a group of people in mind, it would make sense to use, us.

Applying these modifications, and adding the option of using me instead of us, gives the following translation of the whole song:

Lyrics Sanskrit and English draft for Asato Ma Sat Gamayab - Lead me from untruth to truth
00:14-00:20 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us from untruth to truth - Lead me from untruth to truth
00:21-0030 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya - Lead us from darkness to Light - Lead me from darkness to Light
0:31-00:40 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya - Lead us from death to immortality. - Lead me from death to immortality.

00:41-0048 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us from untruth to truth - Lead me from untruth to truth
0:49-00:56 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya - Lead us from darkness to Light - Lead me from darkness to Light
00:57-01:05 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya - Lead us from death to immortality. - Lead me from death to immortality.

01:06-01:12 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us from untruth to truth - Lead me from untruth to truth
01:13-01:21 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya - Lead us from darkness to Light - Lead me from darkness to Light
01:21-01:29 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya - Lead us from death to immortality. - Lead me from death to immortality.

01:31-01:38 Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us to truth - Lead me to truth

01:46-01:52 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us from untruth to truth - Lead me from untruth to truth
01:53-02:00 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya - Lead us from darkness to Light - Lead me from darkness to Light
02:01-02:08 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya - Lead us from death to immortality. - Lead me from death to immortality.

02:11-02:16 Asato Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us from untruth to truth - Lead me from untruth to truth
02:17-02:24 Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya - Lead us from darkness to Light - Lead me from darkness to Light
02:26-02:33 Mrtyorma Amrtam Gamaya - Lead us from death to immortality. - Lead me from death to immortality.

02:36 02:42 Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us to truth - Lead me to truth
02:43-02;48 Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us to truth - Lead me to truth
02:49-02:57 Ma Sat Gamaya - Lead us to truth - Lead me to truth

For this song, the next step could be practise to find out if the lyrics can work with the melody on the CD.

Revisiting: 5. Purnamahdah - Prayer of Oneness
From Aug 23, 2021
Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte

That (God) is perfection

Comment
The Wiki on Shanti Mantas lists the above as pertaining to the Brihadaranyaka and Isha Upanishads. where they occur in the introduction before the actual text. The Sanskrit text that corresponds to the lyrics in the song is: "पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदम् पूर्णात् पूर्णमुदच्यते | पूर्णस्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ||" One will find more than one translation One simple, open and accurate one is:
"That is full; this is full.
From fullness, fullness comes out.
Taking fulness from fullness,
what remains is fullness."
which can be found in The Upanishads, A New Translation by Vernon Katz and Thomas Egenes from 2015, page 25, and in Maharishi's Absolute Theory of Defence from 1995, page 354.
The Sanskrit verse has four lines of eight syllables, that is 8/8/8/8, while the above translation has 6/7/6/6. To match the melody, the syllables would need to be extended by the vocalist, more so, as there are yet no instruments.

And from Aug 29, 2021
5. Purnamahdah - Prayer of Oneness (A pure vocal without instruments)

Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte
Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte (Sounds like "Purnameva Avasishyte" And this can't be correct according to usual pronunciation guides and other examples like: Purnamadah Purnamidam Mantra This error is repeating but I have not put more notes.)
Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnat Purnamudacyate
Purnasya Purnamadaya
Purnameva Vasishyte

Draft lyrics for 5. Purnamadah Purnamidam - That is full, this is full
Purnamadah Purnamidam - That is full; this is full.
Purnat Purnamudacyate - From fullness, fullness comes out.
Purnasya Purnamadaya - Taking fulness from fullness,
Purnameva Vasishyte - what remains is fullness.
Purnameva Vasishyte (Sounds like "Purnameva Avasishyte" And this can't be correct according to usual pronunciation guides and other examples like: Purnamadah Purnamidam Mantra This error is repeating but I have not put more notes.) - what remains is fullness.
Purnameva Vasishyte - what remains is fullness.

Like the previous song lyrics, this will song need some work to see if it can be made to work in practice.

Exploring the meaning of the lyrics
The verse can be interpreted in different ways, though some may find the statements contradictory. Taking the meanings to be associated with limitless and infinite, below are a number of excerpts that show how these words are used in the transcripts.

Are the number of universes limitless? - In a sense
Session 18 October 1994
Q: (L) Are there other universes besides ours?

Q: (L) Are these other universes also spun off from "our" ultimate creator?

Q: (L) Are these universes countable?

A: Counting is artificially limiting concept.

Q: (L) Are the numbers of universes limitless?

A: In a sense.
Another example of the word limitless is:
The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms.
Session 22 July 2000
Q: (IT) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.

A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.

Q: (IT) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...

A: Yes, we are!

Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.

A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?

Q: (IT) There we have quantum tunnelling!

Q: (IT) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

The remaining examples include the word infinite. A number fit quite well with the topic of the ultimate reality and our place in it, which is also a question for some of the branches of Vedic philosophy from where the "That is full; this is full" comes from.

Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"?
Session 22 October 1994
Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.

A: Rituals are self-defeating.

Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?

A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.

A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.

A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.
All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist.
Session 24 November 1994
Q: (L) So we just have to stay on our toes at all times?

A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?

A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?

Q: (L) Where?

A: We asked you.

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.

A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.

A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.
The Universe is infinitely huge
Session 26 November 1994
Q: (L) Is there a 3rd level representative of the forces of the light?

Q: (L) Who or what are they?

A: Don't exist on your planet.

Q: (L) Do they have a planet of their own?

A: Have quadrillions of them.

Q: (L) Well, this is beginning to sound like we are in pretty bad shape here. This is like the Siberia of the universe as Gurdjieff said.

A: The Universe is infinitely huge.
How many times has the wave come and involved the earth as we know it? - Infinite number.
Session 3 December 1994
Q: (L) Okay. How many times has the wave come and involved the earth as we know it?

A: Infinite number.
The universe is an infinite illusion
Session 28 December 1994
Q: (V) Well, let me ask this question... is this the only species in the universe that studies this concept of psychology? Are there psychologists in Orion, are there psychologists in Cassiopaea?

A: Narrow concept.

Q: (L) What do you mean it's a narrow concept? (V) I mean, I mean... (L) Do you understand what they mean? (V) No, but what I mean is are we the only thinking, intelligent, types of people that... (L) I don't think that's what they meant to imply. (V) Well, it's not coming out right. You know, I sit here and I try and put things into words and it's so hard...

A: Expand your mind.

Q: (V) I'm trying to. (L) By what means?

A: Less prejudice.

Q: (L) Bet you never thought you would be called prejudiced, did you? (V) Prejudice about what? I don't think they are talking about blacks and whites... (L) I know, but there are other kinds...

A: The universe is an infinite illusion.

Q: (V) Jesus Christ! You guys...

A: We are not Jesus Christ.

Q: (V) That was just an exclamation... (L) They know that. I think they are being funny. (V) Ha, ha. Well, then, I guess... okay, when you say the universe is an infinite illusion, then why not close the eyes, lights out and the illusion is over?

A: Stop focusing so narrowly and rigidly.

Q: (V) Now, I don't think that's fair because I sit around all the time not focusing on narrow... (L) I know nothing! They already told me to shut up! Alright, you guys, you better help V__ out here because she is losing it... (V) Well I'm, I'm...

A: Blast your mind open.

Q: (V) Alright. You guys have said you are with us at all times, then you must know that I constantly am thinking about the possibilities... not even to think about possibilities, just accept that there is endless, boundless possibilities and move forward every day from that point of view?

A: That's a good start.
Souls are not "born" into this planet. Souls were never born! And, will never die!
Session 7 January 1995
Q: (T) What is a good way to meditate?

A: The way that feels "effortless" for you.

Q: (V) Okay, if we are getting off of personal stuff here, and moving on to more generalized... I would like to know... there is a common knowledge kind of thing among metaphysical people that when a soul is born onto the planet, that soul, that little baby, has infinite knowledge, and as we grow and learn we were conditioned to lose our knowledge, is this true?

A: No.

Q: (L) How could a baby have infinite knowledge, it only has imprint of its past life experiences. (V) You have heard that also...

A: That is nonsense.

Q: (V) That's fine... I was just... I'm sure you've heard that...

A: Souls are not "born" into this planet. Souls were never born! And, will never die!
The next, concerns the STS quest for power and "a circle you can't get out of!"

Infinite power
Session 11 November 1995
A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity.

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura’s note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

Number of universes: Infinite, maybe, but more to the point: variable and selective.
Session 4 January 1997
Q: (L) Alright, then. I think that from a previous session we were told that the number of universes was not countable. Is that correct?

A: Infinite, maybe, but more to the point: variable and selective.

Q: (L) Is it that there can be more at one time and less at another?

Q: (L) Does this mean that any potential universe can be selected at any time to be the ONE that is cued? (T) No, the "jukebox" idea relates to time. Explain variable and selective, please?

A: For those who know how, universes can be created at will in order to transmodify reality merge.

Q: (L) What is a reality merge?

A: What does it sound like?

Q: (T) Merging of realities from one universe into another? A creating of a new reality which is then merged with the old to create a new universe. (L) Maybe it means the realities of different people merge to create a sort of "mutual universe?" Like the idea "you create your own reality?"

A: Terry is closer, Laura is playing "left field."
Can infinite numbers of "dimensions" exist within each level of density, even if temporary?
A: Please... we are drifting! Tell A that "aether" is Terran material science's attempt to address ether. The trouble is, there is simply no way to physicalize a plane of existence which is composed entirely of consciousness. It is the union of perfect balance between the two "states" or planes, that is the foundation and essence of all creation/reality. You cannot have one without the other!

Q: (L) When you say the two states or planes, you are saying the physical state and the state of consciousness...

Q: (L) And you can't have one without the other. And the state of consciousness and the state of material existence are so completely connected, that both are infinite? One cannot exist without the other...

A: Yes, connected, intertwined, bonded... Merged.

Q: (T) A structure of the universe that holds the levels together... everything is connected. The consciousness of 6th density is perfectly bonded and balanced with 3rd density, and the quasi physical level of 4th density, and the totally physical levels 3 through 1, and the total ONE of 7th, and whatever 5th is. (L) We have four levels of physical expression, so to speak, going from the really solid, minimal consciousness level 1 to....

A: Yes, but the Terran scientists have been programmed to believe that nothing can exist unless it can be measured, estimated, calculated and represented in some way in the physical material plane. Not true!!!!!!! For example: We are in NO WAY physical.

Q: (L) Well, I also want to know why you refer to a technological device that supposedly transports someone from one density to another, as a 'Trans Dimensional Remolecularizer?'

A: In order to reconstruct 3rd density into 4th density physical, other dimensions must be utilized in the process. Remember, we are talking about exact duplicates which are merged.

Q: (L) But, a little while ago you said there was a single dimension and many universes, and now you are saying utilizing another dimension, so the terminology is getting to be a little bit confusing... (T) It is like a program loading onto a computer. Some programs just load straight in. Others need to create a space on the hard drive to put files that they need to LOAD the program, but are not PART of the program, and when it is finished loading, it erases all the "loading instructions." The hard drive is still the hard drive, but for a time, the program used a sector of the hard drive, and created a temporary dimension, let's say. (L) Is this what we are looking at here?

A: Close. And remember, we said "true" dimension!

Q: (L) So, it is like one hard drive, many programs, loading instructions for new programs that are then erased, etc. If there is one "true dimension," and infinite universes within it, does one particular universe exist, of and by itself, at any given time, until it is merged into a new one, or is there within this one true dimension, multiple universes as real as ours is, to which we could go, and could be there alongside ours, so to speak?

A: Yes to the latter.

Q: (L) And, can infinite numbers of "dimensions" exist within each level of density, even if temporary?

If you want to go back and change "history," either for individuals or for universal perception, you must first create an alternate universe to do it. Your 4th density STS "friends" have been doing this a lot.

Q: (L) If you, being a general term, create an alternate universe, does the former one continue to exist, or does the former one merge into the new one?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If the former one continues to exist, does it exist and evolve on its own, disassociated with the second one, or this offshoot?

A: Clarify.

Q: (T) The universe you are in: you are going along and say, "I think I will create a new Universe." You do it, and move to it, and you bring your universe with you. That is the merging of realities. But, when you move to the new universe, you are no longer in the original one which continues along on its own. The pattern of the old universe, you bring into the new one, and when you become part of the new universe you have just created, you are no longer part of the old one you just left. It just goes along with everybody else there. (L) Is this correct?

A: Sort of... remember, one can create all ranges of types of alternate possibilities.

Q: (L) So you could create a new universe with a new "past," even?

Q: (L) So, in that way, both actually occur and you can change the whole thing?

A: When merged, the former never existed.

Q: (T) Not for the person creating the new universe, but the former will continue for everybody else.

Q: (L) So, for the person creating a new universe, the former never existed, but the other beings who are satisfied with that old universe, and "go" with it, are still continuing along as though...

A: Your 3rd density mind restrictions limit the scope of your comprehension in this area.

Q: (L) If you decide you don't like your present universe, and you work like crazy to learn how to create a new one, and you do it, do you, essentially, forget that you did this? And why you did this? And forget the other universe?

A: If you wish.
Session 10 July 1999
Q: (L) Define dimension. (A) I have tried to guess what you mean by dimensions from all the things that you have said about it...

A: Our "meaning" is closer to that of the general public definition.

Q: (A) Very good, yet you have said certain things in a context that was more related to the structure of the universe. And we were talking about dimensions also in the context of Kaluza-Klein theories. At one point, you said there are infinitely many dimensions, and at another point it was implied that different dimensions meant different universes, which would mean that there are infinitely many universes. I would like to represent these dimensions in some mathematical model. My idea was that these dimensions were like slices; and each slice is a universe and, indeed, there are infinitely many possible slices. So, that was my idea of dimensions: slices. Is it correct?

A: That is good.

Q: (A) There are infinitely many dimensions because there are infinitely many slices. Now we come to densities. There are not infinitely many densities, there are only seven. Or, are these seven just for the general public and there are really infinitely many of them as well?

Q: (A) Good. So, there are seven densities. Now, how come, there are seven, and not three or five, or eleven? Does it follow from some mathematics?

A: What form of mathematical theory best describes the concept of balance?

Q: (L) Algebra. (A) So, I had the idea that these seven densities were related to what Gurdjieff relates to the number of laws that apply in the various densities; the higher the density, the fewer the laws that apply, which means there is more freedom?

A: That is very close. Consciousness is the key here.

Infinitely more complex
Session 13 November 1999
Q: Okay. If humans came from 7th density via the "Fall," why did they choose this?

A: Not choice in a sense as understood by 3rd density STS.

Q: If we came from 7th density we would be aware of the knowledge of the Cassiopeans and more, and as time has no meaning above the 3rd density, then we would have known what would happen to us, including the takeover by the STS group.

A: Who said that humans descended from 7th density?

Q: Well, you said that human beings are a "fragmented soul unit" that, before they came into the bodies here on earth were "In Union with the One." And, Union with the One is 7th density as you have so often said.

A: We have also said the the end is the beginning and vice versa.

Q: It would seem as though we are caught in an endless loop, which is ultimately futile.

A: It would seem that way if one is transposing 3rd density linear thought from a physicalized standpoint upon that which is infinitely more complex.

Q: On the other hand, if there is free will then, as time does not exist, we should not even be here as all would have happened in an instant as everything progressed to 7th density in a single moment of thought!

A: See previous answer.

Q: The reason I have gone into these lines of thought are that I want to understand a bit of the BIG picture. Understanding motives goes a long way to understanding our world/reality. I would like to try to understand our motives for being here. So, he wants the big picture: why are we here? Why does ANYTHING exist?

A: This cannot be understood from your perspective. But no need. Patience, please. Lessons are learned sequentially. And, of course we can make errors. After all, we are still learning too, Ken!
What happened that they (STS) want to have happen differently? - Infinite number of possible answers to that question
Session 5 August 2000
Q: This Top Secret document and the Anna Hayes material to some extent, both talk about many abductions being "ourselves from the future" who have come back to the past, or what is for us, the present, to abduct their own bodies to make genetic adjustments so that they can advance and not make the mistakes they made in another timeline. Is that, in fact, part of the scenario?

A: Very close to the truth!

Q: Can you abduct yourself in an STO manner and help yourself in this way? Can that be STO?

A: It is not, because that is not STO.

Q: So, when that is happening, and if it is happening, it is occurring in the STS parameter?

Q: How do the STO manage?

A: They do not concern themselves with such things.

Q: Well, if the STS guys are genetically tweaking themselves to have some kind of different outcome for some reason that we do not perceive, don't you think there should be a balancing action on the STO side of some sort?

A: You are thinking in STS terms. But that is natural, since human 3rd density is STS.

Q: You say they don't concern themselves with that. What do STO individuals coming back from the future into the past concern themselves with?

A: Answering calls for assistance with knowledge.

Q: What do these STS individuals coming back into the past hope to do by genetically tweaking their ancestors? What happened that they want to have happen differently?

A: Infinite number of possible answers to that question.

Q: So, they are coming from all different timelines with all different kinds of agendas - all designed to serve themselves.
Playing with algebras and infinite dimensions
Session 24 September 2001
Q: (A) OK 1969: I was thinking about Kaluza-Klein theories. I was playing with algebras and infinite dimensions.

Q: (A) Alright I was thinking at the time about symmetry between matter and anti-matter.
Something tells me to follow the way with infinite time
Session 4 March 2012
(Ark) My question is that I moved from my shape of the universe with time being like a loop to another shape of the universe in which time is infinite but can wind an absolute infinite number of times. (L) Why? (Ark) Why? Yes... I liked before my time as a loop, but now I'm a little bit hesitant… but something tells me to follow the way with infinite time. Am I doing it right?

A: Yes. And you may find a bigger loop!

Q: (Ark) A bigger loop.
What is divine will? A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.
Session 4 April 2015
A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.

Q: (L) What is divine will?

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.

Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.

(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?

Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.

(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?

Q: (L) Okay. So... Is there a particular reason why this topic has been brought up or announced?

A: As above, so below.

Q: (L) Okay, if...

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?

(Chu) Or the opposite.

(Pierre) Both ways maybe.

A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.

Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?

Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.

Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Do we want to pursue this topic further?

Q: (L) It's up to us?

Q: (Galatea) They're trying to give us a hint. We're trying to use our monkey brains to think...

(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.

Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?

Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Q: (L) So that means that we are talking about changes on such a huge scale that our perspective is that of...

(Perceval) Here's an example. They said it's a creative cosmic process, so it's basically like a giant cosmic rototiller coming through the universe and turning over the soil and spreading fertilizer for new growth to maintain the universe like a good gardener. We're like one little tiny grain.

(Chu) We're like the worms who see the rototiller approaching for hours. [laughter]

(L) We're a microbe in a hundred thousand acre farm.

(Pierre) And we feel the vibrations of the coming rototiller for our whole lives, and just now, the rototiller is coming closer.

(Galatea) And some of you are gonna stick to the rototiller blades and get blasted up into space!

(L) Anything further on that?

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.

Q: (Galatea) Meaning what? More dramatic how?

A: Depending on karmic "weight".

Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?

(L) No, I don't think so.

(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?

(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back? - And so much more. They were "connected"
Reading the following excerpt, and the link between Zoroastrianism and Vedic traditions of India, leaves the impression that some of the ideas could have survived in the Vedic literature, including in some of the lines of the songs on the CD.
Session 14 August 2016
Q: (L) I see. Well, maybe we should begin with some of the questions that are from that abstract level since that's where we are. In the course of my recent research, I keep going deeper and deeper and further back following one thread after another. While I have touched on the topic of Zoroastrianism in the past, I had never gone into it as deeply as I recently decided to do. As a consequence, I ended up reading several scholarly tomes on the topic. It seems there are two schools. One school thinks that Zoroaster was a fairly late phenomenon, probably 7th century BC. The other school relies on the linguistics - the philology I guess they'd call it - and they claim that the language of Zoroaster must date back to the second millennium BC - that is, somewhere between 1600 and 1200 BC. That would put Zoroaster in the timeframe of, say, Akhenaten. In brief, Zoroaster claimed to have had a vision, or so the story goes, that revealed to him the One God, Ahura Mazda, and he promoted a religion of almost pure monotheism as well as being more or less the originator of the idea that human beings have the free will to choose good or evil. He also was the first to come up with ideas of messianism, eschatology. It was an apocalyptic religion in the sense of being revealed, but also that there were to be revelations about the end of time - time of course being a very important concept in his religion as it developed. So, I guess the first question I want to know is: Is there any possibility that Akhenaten was influenced by Zoroastrianism? Is that a possibility?

A: Not just a possibility, but a certainty.

Q: (L) If that's the case, how was that possible?

A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".

Q: (L) Okay... Can you get me any closer to a clue here?

A: Check the Hurrian connection.

Q: (L) I thought I had checked that pretty deeply. I guess I could read some more. Now, there are those who say that Zurvanism was an attempt to deal with some of the dangling problems that Zoroaster left in terms of his dualism. One of his hymns describes Ahura Mazda and Ahriman as twins, so, they came up with Zurvanism, the ultimate god of space/time as father to the twins to explain this. Is that in fact the case?

A: No. Zurvan was the ancient god of the steppes and the Indo-Aryan peoples.

Q: (L) Okay, I've got a paper here... It seems that Zurvan was perceived as the god of infinite time and space, and was described as, "One Alone, a transcendental neutral god, and without passion. One for whom there was no distinction between good and evil. So, Zurvan had a varied history... So, the problem I want to get to right now is the idea that Zurvan was represented as the lion-headed god. There was a lion man figure found in Hohlenstein-Stadel, which is a German cave. It's carved out of ivory, and it's THE oldest known zoomorphic animal sculpture in the world, and the oldest known uncontested example of figurative art. It has been determined to be about - ready? 40,000 years old!! That was by carbon dating the material which was in the same layer where the figure was found. It was associated with the Aurignacian culture and it was 29cm in height, carved out of mammoth ivory using a flint stone knife. Seven parallel, transverse, carved gouges are on the left arm. The figure of Zurvan is often represented with a serpent coiled around him seven times. It is said that the sculpture shares certain similarities with French cave wall paintings which also show hybrid creatures. The Lion man is several thousand years older. Anyhow, this artifact seems to resemble very closely the lion man figure that was described as being the representation of Zurvan. So, I guess my question is: Are we talking about the same religion or religious ideas or perceptions that were common to the cultures that produced the cave art in Western Europe?

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".

Q: (L) So in other words, what we are looking at here through a probably distorted survival via Zoroaster or Zarathushtra is that the Aryan religion was based first of all on a supreme principle of infinite time and infinite space from which was born essentially "good mind" and "evil mind" as Zoroaster put it?

A: Yes. STO and STS duality.

Q: (L) And this same religion, either in its older form or its later elaboration by Zarathushtra, was the origin of the ideas of free will?

Q: (L) Of savior gods?

Q: (L) The Six Bounteous Immortals, or I guess what we could say archetypes or sixth density?

Q: (L) Basically, it almost seemed as though it was a religion about information. Everything emerges from information, but there are some other very particular things about it that are very advanced. They were talking about things that physicists talk about nowadays.

Q: (L) It also seems to be the closest religious exposition of anything that I've come across to what we have received via these transmissions.

Q: (L) I'm just saying "close", because obviously there are some distortions and so forth. So did Zarathushtra modify this original religion because he had a vision, or...?

A: The ideas had already been corrupted, and Zarathushtra sought to recover the truth.

Q: (L) So it had already been corrupted, and he was trying to bring it back in line. He got close, but didn't quite make it. Is that it?

Q: (L) And what had it been corrupted to?

A: The Indian Vedas will give clues.

Q: (L) Maybe he wasn't wrong when he said that the daevas were demons. Were the daevas like STS beings?

A: Close

Q: (L) Were they like 4th density STS?

How many dimensions this external universe has? - Infinite.
Session 13 August 2018
Q: (L) Any more questions?

(Ark) Yes. I want to ask if imagining that our 3-dimensional material universe is a kind of a brane floating in more-dimensional space, is it good picture?

A: Very close.

Q: (Ark) In that case, if this is very close, how many dimensions this external universe has?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Infinite! Very good... [laughter] I can go now happily to bed.

(L) Why?

(Ark) No, because infinity is a good number. It's not like 5 or 6 or 7. [laughter] I always had hope that it might be 12. But no, it's infinite.

(Joe) What did you say it was? A brain floating in space?

(L) Brane: B-R-A-N-E. Like membrane, not like a brain-brain! [laughter]

(Ark) So, if our universe is a brane in this infinite dimensional universe [laughter], are there other branes floating there? [laughter]

Q: (Ark) Can they meet?

Q: (Ark) And it has to do with unstable gravity waves?

Q: (Ark) And the information field that you were talking about, is it going only within the brane, or is it goes also between the branes?

A: Between, outside, inside.

Q: (Ark) And electromagnetism: Is it working only within each brane, or also between branes?

A: Both if conditions are right.

Q: (Joe) Is that what's going to happen as a result of the Wave? Two branes are going to intersect...?

A: Part of it.

Q: (Joe) Will that cause a Big Bang? Was that what the Big Bang was?

A: More or less.

Q: (Chu) I thought it all comes down to information...

A: Information is gravity.

Q: (Ark) Infinite dimensions. There are two kinds: countable like 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on, and uncountable like number of points on a line where you cannot count it.

A: Uncountable.

Q: (Ark) Oh! Okay. It gives me hope that other people will not get it. [laughter]
Imagine a five dimensional "body" that replicates infinitely
Session 22 September 2018
(Ark) The problem is that once upon a time, we were talking about UFT. There was talk about Einstein and Bergmann and Kaluza and Klein and 5 dimensions and the “loop of the cylinder” (see session 2 Dec 95) and that was something Einstein started but was prevented from finishing. But recently, the talk was about infinite dimensions rather than 5, that there are universes floating as a brane in infinite dimensions. So, I have problem how to combine this 5 dimensions of standard UFT with infinite dimensions that was just in the last session.

A: Imagine a five dimensional "body" that replicates infinitely.
Joyeaeia of Cassiopaea here with you in love of the infinite creation
Session 18 April 2019
A: Good evening children! Joyeaeia of Cassiopaea here with you in love of the infinite creation.
How many dimensions? - Infinite
Session 23 April 2022
A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?

Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?

A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.

Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A: Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.
We have done an infinite number of Grand Cycles in the past and will do so also in the future
Session 22 October 2022
(Aragorn) I believe you have said that the system of 7 densities, in other words all that is, has existed forever. That would mean that we have done an infinite number of Grand Cycles in the past and will do so also in the future. Is this correct?

"That is full; this is full.
From fullness, fullness comes out.
Taking fulness from fullness,
what remains is fullness."

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom