Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

That’s probably because the weather conditions were not really the same at the altidude the planes are flying; aka, probably colder temperatures and/or, more generally speaking, different air conditions at those altitudes on day one as compared to day two.
Possibly not entirely sure what else affects air conditions on those altitudes apart from temperature, humidity or clouds and turbulence or wind.
I am not an expert but I would imagine if the day is completely clear, dry, warm and sunny with no wind on two consecutive days there shouldn’t be much difference in higher strata of atmosphere either - at least up to the plane routes altitude. As far as i know most planes fly on 10-12K meters and according to google the temperature is always on average 50-60 degrees C lower on that altitude then on ground level.
Yesterday and today the weather conditions were identical thats why i found this so curious.
However I can appreciate that meteorology is not so straightforward, so if anyone knows better- please do correct me.

Now this cannot really be explained as condensation, or as the title of the video says - When you accidentally run out of condensation
I thought the theory that "chemtrails" really were evidence of condensation happening lower to the ground as air temperatures became lower closer to the ground was pretty interesting. I live in Paraguay where I had never seen a "chemtrail" in the sky in over a decade of living here, and given we are closer to the equator and it is hot as hell here, it would make sense that we would not see chemtrails if that was the case. However, starting a few months ago, I saw my first ever chemtrail in the country, followed by another not too long after that. A friend of mine who lives outside the city and spends much of his time outdoors mentioned that he had been seeing chemtrails all over the place right after I had seen the first one (and I did not mention it to him). We are both originally from North America and lived through the transition from normal looking contrails to chemtrails. That is why it was such an abrupt change coming down here and seeing normal skies once again. The new chemtrails appear to be a few months into a brand new administration, who also just accepted a pandemic grant from the WHO (looks like they just sold out when it looked like we defeated the obvious US puppet in the last election. I guess money talks... :( ).

If this was an upper atmosphere temperature issue it would be very odd that it suddenly happened smack dab in the middle of our summer, not seeing a single instance for a decade prior to that. Upper atmosphere temperatures now should be as hot or hotter than 6 months ago. You would expect it to start noticing in chemtrails for the first time in winter if the lowering of the condensation floor is the issue, and then each yaer pushing more and more into the summer. Moreover this has been one of the most severe summers we have seen, with a high of 106 F a couple weeks (rare even during peak summer) ago when normally it has cooled off quite considerably close to the equinox. I just am not buying this explanation anymore, especially when you have a lot of witnesses coming forward. Yes, everyone could be lying as part of a psyop. But what is more probable given what me and my friend have both seen with our own eyes the last few months and what we know about seasonal weather pattersn? I am leaning more towards actual geoengineering now.

The contrail argument makes some good points about our changing atmospheric temperatures, but doesn't account for: 1) jets leaving "contrails" which end up making a sunny day hazy for hours afterwards and 2) jets methodically creating a checkerboard of "contrails" overhead--especially in areas that are NOT flight paths for even one commercial airline flight.

And now this news: Tennessee passes 'chemtrail' bill banning airborne chemicals
Tennessee lawmakers have passed a bill banning the release of airborne chemicals that critics say is inspired by "chemtrails" conspiracy theories.

The bill forbids "intentional injection, release, or dispersion" of chemicals into the air.

It doesn't explicitly mention chemtrails, which conspiracy theorists believe are poisons spread by planes.

Instead it broadly prohibits "affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight".

The Republican-sponsored bill passed along party lines on Monday. If it is signed by Tennessee's governor, Republican Bill Lee, it will go into effect on 1 July.

The bill's backers were spurred on by a government report released last year on solar geoengineering, which is the idea of cooling the planet by reflecting sunlight back into space. The White House, though, has said that there are no plans "to establish a comprehensive research program focused on solar radiation modification."

Several witnesses who testified before the Tennessee legislature cited debunked conspiracy theories or speculated about secret government geoengineering programmes, according to Scott Banbury, conservation director of the state's branch of the Sierra Club, an environmental organisation.

Their claims were troubling, he said.

"As a serious environmental organisation, if what was in the bill was actually going on we would be calling for a stop to it," he said. "It's not happening."

Geoengineering, weather modification and 'chemtrails'​

The legislation focuses on geoengineering, a very broad category which includes mostly theoretical large-scale action to mitigate climate change.

Geoengineering is controversial even among legitimate climate scientists, because of uncertainty around its usefulness and the possibility of unintended outcomes.

Planet-wide climate engineering is distinct from more routine weather modification, such as cloud seeding, which increases rainfall over specific areas and is used in several US states.

"Chemtrails", meanwhile, is a separate, pseudoscientific idea that governments or corporations are spraying chemicals from planes to kill, control or poison people.

Conspiracy theorists point to white plumes of water vapour trailing behind passenger airplanes, commonly called contrails, as proof of sinister and secret plots, but lack evidence for their claims.

The most common claim of proof is "simply that aircraft contrails look 'different', without any comparative analysis," according to a report from a Harvard geoengineering group.

"This as convincing as saying that alien beings walk among us in disguise as people because some people act very strangely," it said.

In recent decades speculation about chemtrails has risen as the number of airline flights - and thus the number of contrails - has surged.

In the debate over the Tennessee bill, lawmakers and witnesses cited a range of both reliable and debunked facts about geoengineering and weather modification, and at least one witness said she believed the White House was engaged in climate experiments but could not provide definitive proof.

Protection for Bigfoot​

The legislation's sponsor, Monty Fritts, called it "a very common-sense thing to do".

Although several lawmakers mentioned chemtrails while the bill was being discussed, during Monday's session Mr Fritts focused on cloud seeding.

"Everything that goes up must come down, and those chemicals that we knowingly and willingly inject into the atmosphere simply to control the weather or the climate are affecting our health," he said.

In a joking response, John Ray Clemmons, a Democrat from Nashville, introduced an amendment that would protect fictional beasts.

"This amendment would make sure that we are protecting yetis, or Sasquatch or Bigfoot, from whatever this conspiracy is that we're passing in this legislation," he said during debate.

Back
Top Bottom