Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

JayMark said:
c.a. said:
Caught this 2 days ago, of a contrail that what i thought to be that from a jet plane.
But i could not see any aircraft being visible, and thought if this might be a smaller meteor skimming the the upper atmosphere :/ ??????????????
No sounds heard, and it was moving approx. north to south, at my best guess.

Perhaps it was a plane but that was so high it wasn't visible to you?

I see that from time to time. The plane is barely visible, if at all, but leaves a big fat contrail behind it. And the sound doesn't reach my ears.

Anyhow, this would seem like a possibility to me.

I saw something similar recently, it was last Monday afternoon I guess. I figured that the plane itself was in an air pocket of higher temperature than its trail would be and that it was masked by its trail somehow as seen from my viewpoint -- or otherwise by some faint not readily discernible haze of another nature. FWIW.

Hi,
coming back again on this topic.

Here's a german guy who work(ed) in aeronautic in germany.
The traduction below is in french, no english, sorry.
He lost his job, was fired, a small time after having talked about this sujbect.
He pretends he modified and installed spraying equipment in planes, and when he warned about to the green party in his country, he wasn't listened and fired a few days after.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-dBo6qgFYc

It still can be part of a big psy op and this guy was paid to lie - I personaly have no definitive opinion on the subject.

Could someone sum up this subject, what was discovered, what is true/false as up to now. Do the C's community still think it's a global fake ?

Cheers

dredger said:
Hi,

He lost his job, was fired, a small time after having talked about this sujbect.
He pretends he modified and installed spraying equipment in planes, and when he warned about to the green party in his country, he wasn't listened and fired a few days after.

It still can be part of a big psy op and this guy was paid to lie - I personaly have no definitive opinion on the subject.

Could someone sum up this subject, what was discovered, what is true/false as up to now. Do the C's community still think it's a global fake ?

Cheers

If you take the time to read this thread in its entirety (which isn't that much :)) you should be able to answer that question yourself.

This article can also help you:
http://www.sott.net/article/221199-Chemtrails-Contrails-Strange-Skies

dredger said:
Hi,

Cheers

Thank you for the video link, I have been wondering for quite some time if there are people who have been "inside" and know what it going on there.

I also noticed that they continue to spray here in Germany as well. Not a day goes by where I don't see several planes drawing a checkboard pattern of white lines in the sky that linger for hours afterward. Also, a few days earlier, I had seen something in comparison. Two planes on a sunny and warm day, one of them leaving contrails that disappeared after a few seconds - but the second plane definitely left something else that never really went away.

What you can see in the pictures are OFFICIALLY water ballast tanks that the manufacturer uses as an easy way to move the centre of gravity around the plane by pumping water from one area to another to see how it behaves if the centre of balance shifts to somewhere it shouldn't be...

In the video 90 degrees turns chemtrails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgwWKIS562I#t=180

Attachments

• contrailscience.com_skitch_skitched_20120721_092822.jpg
    contrailscience.com_skitch_skitched_20120721_092822.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 191
  • chemtrailplane.jpg
    chemtrailplane.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 187
Attached the patent printed on the tank of the photo: chemical dispersing system?

Attachments

• US7413145.pdf
    731.7 KB · Views: 13
Gio said:
Attached the patent printed on the tank of the photo: chemical dispersing system?

Seems to be for spraying fire retardant chemicals from a plane.

I don't know if this was mentioned, but if chemtrails aren't real, how can the HUNDREDS of "contrails" over my house be just normal flight paths? This ONLY happens on days when these trails show up, and the planes can be heard when they're overhead. There are NO planes over our house at any other time, and for a while there, it happened very irregularly.

Also, recent years has seen many reports of barium, strontium, and aluminum being found in the fields where this happens. Some people here have been tested and have been found to have high levels of heavy metals in their system.

Yes, some aluminum is natural, but not this much. It's going right into the farm fields around here in Lancaster County, PA, where a lot of your food is grown.

I think Laura made some very good points in her article, but the claim that "chemtrails are usually contrails" is highly doubtful.

I did not know where to put this information (link), moderators can move it freely.

The Department Of Energy May Begin Studying Geoengineering
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/04/the-department-of-energy-may-begin-studying-geoengineering.html

"The U.S. Department of Energy may begin studying the effects of geoengineering the climate if a proposed budget bill becomes law.
The U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee recently passed a proposed budget bill which would instruct the Department of Energy (DOE) to study the possibility of reflecting sunlight into space as part of an effort fight global warming. The process is known as “albedo modification,” a type of geoengineering."
The proposed budget would also the Army Corps of Engineers, and related agencies for fiscal year 2017, which begins 1 October. The bill does not detail how much money should be spent on geoengineering research. The geoengineering study is included in a bill that would provide $5.4 billion for DOE’s Office of Science next year. Science Mag reports that the study is an attempt to build on the recommendations of a February 2015 report from the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) entitled “Climate Intervention: Reflecting Sunlight to Cool Earth,” which found that albedo modification shouldn’t be deployed now because the risks and benefits were unknown.

Joyce Penner, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor told Science Mag that Albedo modification “is not a solution to global warming, it is only a way to avoid, perhaps, a tipping point in the climate.” David Keith, an atmospheric physicist at Harvard University and longtime advocate of geoengineering programs, says, “Ignorance is not a good basis for making decisions, so learning more about this is extremely valuable even if we find out that it will never work.

Over the last years i noticed skies look increasingly weird but would always chalk it down to contrails. There is an excellent SOTT piece on the topic that makes so much sense.
Being on holiday i have more time to observe the skies.
The first two photos were taken yesterday and the last two today. The same place, exactly 24h difference, exactly the same weather conditions.
Today i could see contrails literally disappearing right after the plane passes and yesterday they were lingering as long as i was observing- about 3-4 hours.
Weird huh?

Attachments

• F1D6A29A-3233-497F-9B97-3E7A62C75619.jpeg
    F1D6A29A-3233-497F-9B97-3E7A62C75619.jpeg
    513.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20CDC42D-9FD2-4F34-A0B6-0D18E87A6731.jpeg
    20CDC42D-9FD2-4F34-A0B6-0D18E87A6731.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 6
  • F745BDFC-590E-431A-8B2E-D61DE715632C.jpeg
    F745BDFC-590E-431A-8B2E-D61DE715632C.jpeg
    776.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DA14C05E-5F50-4CC8-AAA9-6EEF9BCF6C73.jpeg
    DA14C05E-5F50-4CC8-AAA9-6EEF9BCF6C73.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 6
The first two photos were taken yesterday and the last two today. The same place, exactly 24h difference, exactly the same weather conditions.
Today i could see contrails literally disappearing right after the plane passes and yesterday they were lingering as long as i was observing- about 3-4 hours.
Weird huh?

That’s probably because the weather conditions were not really the same at the altidude the planes are flying; aka, probably colder temperatures and/or, more generally speaking, different air conditions at those altitudes on day one as compared to day two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom