Chemtrails? CONtrails? Strange skies...

Potamus said:
An interesting, possibly related tale. I have been leery of these ring reports, probably because I first saw them presented by Richard Hoagland.

Nine strange giant rings appeared over Australia in January and February 2010. Could HAARP have been involved? That would explain the massive floods which occurred 1 year after the rings appeared, in 2010

Is this EUTimes a tabloid?

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/huge-rings-appear-over-australia-is-haarp-involved/

Not a tabloid as such, unreliable and with known disinformation contributors: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=519.msg223658#msg223658

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to share this vid with y'all. It about Chemtrails (like to give a shout out to Anart).

The msg is told via a rap song, but the first thing that hits you (well, it hit me) is a weather man on TV is commenting on the fact that the military is actually depositing chemicals in our sky. Thats right you fascist NWO weasels, its OUR sky, so leave it the heck alone!!! Sorry, that was just a personal rant from me against the evil beings that are trying to kill us. That sorta thing upsets me.

Actually, the first thing that caught my ear was the kick drum on the recording, nice and LOW.

Best to everyone!!!

CF

Oops! Almost forgot the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5--Iq4FPyGU

Hi All,
I read an interesting email to someone's online newsletter re: chemtrails...the author of the email basically said

IF CHEMTRAILS ARE NOTHING BUT NORMAL ENGINE VAPOR, WHY NO CHEMTRAILS IN CHINA?
2102 Apr 20 from XXXXX XXXX (name omitted)
Greetings,
I currently live in China and have never seen chemtrails. Coming from Toronto, we were sprayed all the time, same as Montreal.

I wasn't quite sure as to what this person was implying, but it got me wondering and so I was hoping someone could clarify if they have access to China's skies, are the trails in China any different in quantity as to anywhere else having a similar amount of air traffic?

Hello Dingo,

The way I understand the post that you found is that the writer is in China, where presumably there are planes flying overhead, but the writer does not see any chemtrails in China. To me this implies that the only planes flying across China are ones that are scheduled to fly passengers or cargo make an 'contrail' exhaust that dissipates pretty quickly, without leaving a trail across the sky. There are no planes which fly solely for the purpose of depositing who-knows-what for who-knows-why.

I live in the north east U.S. and feel fortunate in still having many days with clear blue skies. However every few weeks, after a long string of rainless, clear days with very very rare planes flying overhead, there will be sometimes as many as 6 to 8 planes flying overhead from east to west, parallel!!, leaving long fluffy white trails behind them which after a few hours spread out and cover the entire sky with white. And Then.... that night or the next day it rains in buckets!! ....go figure!

There is certainly less air traffic in China - it's not exactly a crossroads for the rest of the world - and I've read that the atmospheric layers are different there which is why most plagues begin in China. Comet borne pathogens filter down to the ground more quickly/easily there.

Hi all. In SA I've seen two or three contrails which linger and spread a bit before dissipating. I saw one over the National Zebra Mountain Park after a jet went over - and the contrail also lingered and spread a bit, but finally dissipated. I put these events down to a cooling lower atmosphere.

Now I see Robert Felix with a lot of coverage on chemtrails and climatologist Chris Harris claiming the dumping of something like 10 000 000 tons of aluminium over the skies during the past few years, mostly Europe/North America. I respect Robert and look in on his site iceagenow.info often. It concerns me that what's happening is cointelpro and an attempt to sidetrack things - get Robert off track.

Here's the link to the third instalment re chem-trails. There are another 2 articles (part I and II) before this. Any insights/info would be appreciated.

http://iceagenow.info/2012/05/chemtrails-cloud-seeding-weather-warfare-part-iii/

Have a happy day ;)

Just checking on something seen today. The photo below was taken early this morning. The lower of the two streams, as you can see, is very narrow, like a series of Z-Pinch (if zoomed upon), if it can be described as such in shape only. The one above was exactly the same when spotted (so two identical thin streams). Generally we have east/west aircraft passage to and from the coast with the odd light prop plane traveling perpendicular, and even rarer would be high elevation military craft flying likely to Alaska or back (again perpendicular to traffic). Generally the exhaust process, given the height the process either shows or does not, looks the same. However, when outside looking up at the sky and seeing there was nothing, and then my SO came out and looking up again drawing her attention to this - we were really surprised at the shape and how close it seemed. I ran into the house to get the camera and not much more than 50 seconds elapsed before snapping the picture, yet the upper stream had already collapsed to what is seen. The lower one followed suit shortly after the photo. What was remarkable, was that from our site-line, 40 km down valley (SE), the trail could be seen disappearing over the mountains. To the NW, we could see it for about 15 km. We never heard a thing, not a sound, and i was certain there was nothing there when looking up originally (although could be wrong). The time it takes for a jet to move this distance would be slow and very noticeable, also higher in elevation.

Anyway, perhaps this is a common trail type condensation/evaporation process, just seeing two very fine filament type threads like this was not expected, nor was the speed at which this appeared.

Fascinating. I saw the picture first and my first thought was 'Z pinches...in the sky?' - I'd love to know what thunderbolts.info thinks of it, but maybe someone here will have an idea.

Rick3 said:
Fascinating. I saw the picture first and my first thought was 'Z pinches...in the sky?' - I'd love to know what thunderbolts.info thinks of it, but maybe someone here will have an idea.

Only wish that i was able to capture by photo the two identical strands side by side. When they dissipated, it looked the common con-trail. Estimated the height at 20,000 ft +/-, based on regular commercial aircraft routs being 25 - 45,000 ft. All and all, due to a much lower than usual atmospheric condition, it was likely just a flight of some known craft that produced such an exhaust tail, which had just not been encountered before - it sure looked unique at the time.

Hello all !
I resurrect this long-time post with a recent news that I really hope it's an hoax !

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08zzQk1HXTQ&feature=player_embedded
Website of the author : _http://billhweld.blogspot.fr/

Trying to make a summary : this guy pretends that nano robots were also spread and a good % of US population has some in his body. They can be activated (method unknown) and kill you in 10 / 12 days imitating the flue symptoms.

English is not my natural tongue and the guy does not pronounce very clearly, I probably miss some points

Cheers all

BIll H Weld's ideas were discussed in the thread 'Alleged Nano-device "Infection" via food and water '.

Laura's take on it is as follows: (my bolding)
Laura said:
It's kind of silly if you ask me. There's no need for "nano-devices" to be dumped in the water and food supply to "infect" people when people are already consuming gluten and dairy that will do pretty much the same thing AND there are plenty of virii available that can be distributed if the government really wanted to get rid of a population.

The guy obviously has very little science background. "The device enters the brain and causes an auto-immune response..."

What is interesting is that is could be a preparatory psy-op to cover up the appearance of a new comet-borne plague.

He talks about how he's been attacked, and shills, and so forth. It seems like he is one of them, intentionally or not.

Why doesn't he just publish all the alleged documents on a blog?

That (bolded), if it is the case, would put it pretty much in the same category as general chemtrail nonsense, in both being designed to cover up things that are going on beyond the reach of the PTB. Making them seem in control where they aren't.

Damn ! :O Searched on the entire forum if this youtube link was posted, searched on "billhweld", found no results.
Discussion on the original thread you linked is interesting, this is what I was searching, to discuss about - thanks Psalehesost !

Caught this 2 days ago, of a contrail that what i thought to be that from a jet plane.
But i could not see any aircraft being visible, and thought if this might be a smaller meteor skimming the the upper atmosphere :/ ??????????????
No sounds heard, and it was moving approx. north to south, at my best guess.

Attachments

• No Jet Plane visable  (1280x268).jpg
    No Jet Plane visable (1280x268).jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 54
c.a. said:
Caught this 2 days ago, of a contrail that what i thought to be that from a jet plane.
But i could not see any aircraft being visible, and thought if this might be a smaller meteor skimming the the upper atmosphere :/ ??????????????
No sounds heard, and it was moving approx. north to south, at my best guess.

Perhaps it was a plane but that was so high it wasn't visible to you?

I see that from time to time. The plane is barely visible, if at all, but leaves a big fat contrail behind it. And the sound doesn't reach my ears.

Anyhow, this would seem like a possibility to me.

Back
Top Bottom