Chris Harrison Kundalini Awakening STO/STS polarization

candasiri

Jedi Master
When the Cs talk about cleansing, it triggers thoughts of internal and external cleansing for me. Personally, I feel like I may have reached a tipping point in which I seem to pay less attention to the craziness of the world, worry less about financial collapse and getting "chipped" and just try and work on myself internally more and more (though it it is so hard and I feel like I'm failing/flailing):
Session 30 December 2023:
L) But anyway, it has been one hell of a year, and I think we all know that, as I have said on many occasions, it can't go on forever. I mean, it just keeps getting worse and worse, but it can't go on forever. Andromeda wants to know when it's gonna come to a head?

A: First there must be a cleansing.

Q: (L) And what exactly is a cleansing?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Will this cleansing occur in 2024?

A: In spaces.

Q: (L) "In spaces"... You mean like in some places and not others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, so it'll be spotty at the beginning?

L) Okay. I guess we should ask some general questions. Maybe I'll ask about this book I just finished about Paul and the Gospel of Mark. Have I pretty much laid things out as accurately as possible?

A: And more than that!

Q: (L) In this recent book I read about Paul, it basically exhibits what Paul was seeing or perceiving in his visions, or his conversations, or his channelings with Jesus I guess you'd call it. It's pretty much what we have received via this communication. Now, this guy interprets righteousness as absolution. I would like to ask about this absolution/righteousness issue. What did Paul actually mean?

A: Something rather like what you and others have experienced as "cleansing" or "opening" of the conscience as Gurdjieff described it.

Q: (L) So in other words, this getting "saved" or "made righteous" or having absolution or whatever is not necessarily an instantaneous thing?

A: Exactly. But it can be in rare instances.

Q: (L) But for most people, it would be more like what Jeanne De Salzmann describes in the First Initiation. First, you have to get to the point where you can really see yourself, see your lies, see how you have identified with your false personality, and grow that spiritual part of yourself which is the "spirit self" as Paul describes it - as opposed to the fleshly self. Paul says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. What he means is not necessarily that you have to die, but that it is that inner self, that awareness, that conscience, that spirit self that has to be brought to awareness and then grown and solidified, more or less. That is being "saved", so to say.

Q: (L) And that's pretty much what Paul says because he doesn't describe it as an instant process. He says you need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. So it's something that requires work and time. And yet Christianity as it exists today has distorted this to where they say, "Oh, all you have to do is come down to the altar and say you believe" and that's it. That's just not the way it works.

Session 28 December 2019:

Q: (L) In this recent book I read about Paul, it basically exhibits what Paul was seeing or perceiving in his visions, or his conversations, or his channelings with Jesus I guess you'd call it. It's pretty much what we have received via this communication. Now, this guy interprets righteousness as absolution. I would like to ask about this absolution/righteousness issue. What did Paul actually mean?

A: Something rather like what you and others have experienced as "cleansing" or "opening" of the conscience as Gurdjieff described it.

Q: (L) So in other words, this getting "saved" or "made righteous" or having absolution or whatever is not necessarily an instantaneous thing?

A: Exactly. But it can be in rare instances.

Q: (L) But for most people, it would be more like what Jeanne De Salzmann describes in the First Initiation. First, you have to get to the point where you can really see yourself, see your lies, see how you have identified with your false personality, and grow that spiritual part of yourself which is the "spirit self" as Paul describes it - as opposed to the fleshly self. Paul says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. What he means is not necessarily that you have to die, but that it is that inner self, that awareness, that conscience, that spirit self that has to be brought to awareness and then grown and solidified, more or less. That is being "saved", so to say.

Q: (L) And that's pretty much what Paul says because he doesn't describe it as an instant process. He says you need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. So it's something that requires work and time. And yet Christianity as it exists today has distorted this to where they say, "Oh, all you have to do is come down to the altar and say you believe" and that's it. That's just not the way it works.
Q: Another experience on the boat one night, I am remembering now. What was that event? {The “Boatride to Damascus” written about in “Amazing Grace”.}

A: Similar.

Q: What was the source of these two events?

A: Us.

Q: Alright, another event during meditation followed by period of intense crying. What was this event?

A: Soul cleansing.

Q: The source?

A: Us ridding you of dark influences.

Q: (L) In other words, there are going to be people who are
simply not going to see what is happening?
A: Lost lambs beying in the knight.
Q: (T) They are not getting it. They are lost sheep. That
really describes it. (L) Why did you give that funny
twist on the spelling?
A: Why not?
Q: (T) Now, didn't they tell us that when the transition
occurs, those who are moving to 4th density will move, and
those who aren't, won't. And that it is not a physical
move. That we really would not notice a difference when
we shifted because it's all right here. And, those who
are going to shift will shift right where they stand, and
they won't really notice a change,
and the perception is
not the issue, it is the awareness of the shift, because
we will still be physical... am I heading anywhere in the
right direction?
A: Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with changing of DNA via
awareness?
A: Both ways.

Chris talks about his experience having a rather spontaneous kundalini/cleansing awakening, however it was proceeded by a period of time during which he was asking himself the traditional spiritual questions of "who am I why am I here?" He made a statement to the universe that he wanted to fulfill his purpose in life. Specifically he said something to the extent of "I request a most benevolent outcome for surrendering to the waves of the cosmic ocean. Thank you." Almost immediately he got an answer from his body, he describes it like his body took a breath. Then he could feel something rising inside him. This energy felt like was dislodging or clearing things at a cellular level. When the energy reached his neck, he felt an emotional release. Tears of joy came. Then laughter which he resisted. He was then in a blissful state for a few weeks.

Then the activation/cleansing continued. He describes kundalini activations occurring when he was meditating but also when he was falling asleep and being in a relaxed state. He said that it started with the feeling of a ticklish, energetic needle going into the top of his head, then above his third eye, sometimes to his temples and the very back of his head.

This is a video that he records his specifics of his experience (I couldn't get the media to imbed):
General 5 — PURPOSE OF THE SOUL

I find his account fascinating. He wrote a free "letter to humanity" about his experience and what he has learned:
https://static1.squarespace.com/sta.../1704848743148/PurposeOfTheSoul_Final2024.pdf
He was also interviewed by Melissa Denyce who has a podcast and YouTube channel called "Love Covered Life."

In it he recounts his kundalini experience but also talks about the paradigm shifts that are happening on earth. He may have discovered the concepts of STO and STS through his awakening experience. He also seems to have discovered the concept of densities. And that the planet is transitioning to a 4th density existence.

Densities — PURPOSE OF THE SOUL
He, like Pierre, sees a glorious future for earth.
Q: (L) Is there any information you have acquired about any of our particular interests while you were here, that you would have acquired there, that you would be able to tell us now? Like, you know, any future things or any things that we weren't able to perceive or understand?

A: (Pierre) Mostly everything you have learned via Cs is the way it is. What I see now is the great noise surrounding Earth that makes it so difficult to get a clear and true message.

Q: (Joe) So, the great noise is chaos or uncertainty...

(Niall) Disinformation...

(L) All that kind of stuff. Is that what we're talking about? Chaos, disinformation, lies?

A: (Pierre) Yes.

Q: (L) Okay.

(Joe) Has he met any of the Cs?

A: (Pierre) The Cs appear as humanlike shaped light gathered around you as you communicate.

Q: (L) Well obviously we would like to be underwritten for any of our choices that we make in life. But we understand that we have to make choices based on our own thinking, our own assessments, our own understanding, and of course using some clues and guidance, some things that we have learned. But still having said all of that, is there anything you can tell us?

A: (Pierre) Things are going to be fine and I will add my voice and energy to your own endeavors.
Joe) What do you perceive as your future? What's going to happen? What future changes await?

A: (Pierre) Glory is coming for all. That is all I can perceive.

Q: (Joe) What do you mean by "all"? As in everybody on the planet?

Q: (Joe) Glory...

(L) The solar system?

Q: (Joe) So it's a good thing then, glory.

A: (Pierre) Ultimately yes.

Q: (Joe) He's starting to talk like the Cs now. [laughter]

(L) So can you and others in your realm perceive that something strange or unusual is happening on and to Earth, and around Earth?

A: (Pierre) Oh yes indeed!

Q: (Joe) It's just like an impression or a understanding or a feeling.

Q: (Joe) You know, almost like an anticipation, where you know that something good is going to happen, but you can feel it, but you don't know exactly what it is.

Q: (L) All right. I'm getting tired. So were there any other things we wanted to cover? Pierre, we let you go. We thank you and we'll talk to you again. This is not over!

Then the activation/cleansing continued. He describes kundalini activations occurring when he was meditating but also when he was falling asleep and being in a relaxed state.
In it he recounts his kundalini experience
I've noticed he's not the only person who seems to associate the idea of cleansing/awakening with "Kundalini". The C's have never been explicit about the nature of "Kundalini", but Gurdjieff referred to it in decidedly negative terms. From In Search of the Miraculous:

ISOTM said:
"In so-called 'occult' literature you have probably met with the expression 'Kundalini,' 'the fire of Kundalini,' or the 'serpent of Kundalini.' This expression is often used to designate some kind of strange force which is present in man and which can be awakened. But none of the known theories gives the right explanation of the force of Kundalini. Sometimes it is connected with sex, with sex energy, that is with the idea of the possibility of using sex energy for other purposes. This latter is entirely wrong because Kundalini can be in anything. And above all, Kundalini is not anything desirable or useful for man's development. It is very curious how these occultists have got hold of the word from somewhere but have completely altered its meaning and from a very dangerous and terrible thing have made something to be hoped for and to be awaited as some blessing.

"In reality Kundalini is the power of imagination, the power of fantasy, which takes the place of a real function. When a man dreams instead of acting, when his dreams take the place of reality, when a man imagines himself to be an eagle, a lion, or a magician, it is the force of Kundalini acting in him. Kundalini can act in all centers and with its help all the centers can be satisfied with the imaginary instead of the real. A sheep which considers itself a lion or a magician lives under the power of Kundalini.

"Kundalini is a force put into men in order to keep them in their present state. If men could really see their true position and could understand all the horror of it, they would be unable to remain where they are even for one second. They would begin to seek a way out and they would quickly find it, because there is a way out; but men fail to see it simply because they are hypnotized. Kundalini is the force that keeps them in a hypnotic state. 'To awaken' for man means to be 'dehypnotized.' In this lies the chief difficulty and in this also lies the guarantee of its possibility, for there is no organic reason for sleep and man can awaken.
Even if Chris did undergo a genuine spiritual cleansing and awakening, it seems that he has associated his transformation with "Kundalini" in some way, and that might be an erroneous interpretation among possibly helpful insights, fwiw.

In it he recounts his kundalini experience but also talks about the paradigm shifts that are happening on earth. He may have discovered the concepts of STO and STS through his awakening experience. He also seems to have discovered the concept of densities. And that the planet is transitioning to a 4th density existence.
I think he discovered STO and STS and the concept of densities through the sources he studied - https://www.purposeofthesoul.com/sources

There are several channellers who have large bodies of work. Two I’ve specifically studied are Kryon channelled through Lee Carroll, and the Ra and Q’uo Law of One material channelled through L and L Research.​

FWIW, Laura also talks about her own cleansing experience, but unsure about calling it kundalini:

June 20, 2009:
Q: (C) Where they like prayers? (L) Yeah, and it’s really funny because I started out using the Lord’s Prayer. Then I decided that I wasn’t happy with it because it wasn’t open enough. It had associations with specific religious things, and so I rewrote it. I’ll have to… It was something like…

(DD) Did you use those words as a template? (L) Yeah. (Joe) I used to say a Lord’s Prayer that was modified. At night, like a mantra, I used to just go over and over… (L) Did you do it in concert with breathing? (Joe) Not consciously. (L) Yeah, well you see, I did. It was very deliberate controlled breathing. I did this every night for months.

(DD) How were you breathing? (L) Very similar to what C*** teaches, what they call this Victory Breath. (Joe) Was it both in and out through the nose? (L) In through the nose, out through the mouth. (Joe) Because I thought Victory Breath was weird when we did the course since it was all through the nose. (A**) Yeah, that’s what was missing.

(L) Yeah, I did it in through the nose, out through the mouth. It was in and count, hold and count, out and count. And it was very controlled… it was very similar to what they call this Ujjai breath, or Victory Breath. That was kind of familiar to me, because I’d done that for years. (C) And while you were doing it, you were saying…

(L) I was repeating these phrases, and each phrase was created so that the in or out breath fit the phrase exactly. So for the first phrase, I would breathe in, and then out for the second phrase, etc. And my objective was to do it twenty times. I don’t think I ever did it twenty times, because I would get to about ten or twelve, and then I would just leave the body or something, just zone. And after a certain number of times of doing that, then I had this… I dunno, I came back to myself with this… I dunno whether I want to call it a kundalini experience or not, but I felt there was this tremendous cleansing event that went on for hours and hours and hours. I’ve described it before. Something happened. But anyway, that was the story. So I found that to be very effective.

Later on in The Wave (chapter 65), she talks about neuropeptides in the spine, real initiatory experiences, and kundalini:

The neuropeptide receptors are also clustered in the gut in very high concentration. We receive gut reactions according to programs set up in the imprinting stages of infancy. It has nothing to do with the exact circumstances of the present moment. It has everything to do with the program and the response to a particular cue that turns on the neuropeptides of pleasure or trauma. The receptors are also arranged in clusters along the spine. With the proper cues that may or may not be from benign sources, they can be felt as the “raising of kundalini”. This can also be a real initiatory event, but in that case it would be activated from a different center and with different chemicals.

In chapter 10 of The Wave, she mentions that psychokinetic activities can result from 'kundalini energy' that is not flowing in the proper way:
I studied for over 30 years before I began to “practice” anything. In the beginning, my practice consisted of prayer and meditation, the object being to achieve Divine Insight rather than to experience anything of a material manifestation. In 1985, when I was 33 years old, I began to meditate as an adjunct to my studies. Those who have read Amazing Grace are aware of some of the results of this period.

During this same time, there was a great deal of what could only be called psychokinetic activity. Many people saw this as a sign of spiritual achievement.

I didn’t.

To me, it was useless and distracting. My studies had shown me that most, if not all, such events were a result of “short circuited” kundalini type forces; energies of the soul, entering via the basal chakra, diverted by the brainstem into the environment. I was distressed that they were being diverted at this juncture, rather than flowing, as was proper, in the Shepherd’s Crook configuration to the third eye.

So yeah, lots to consider. It's something we may see more of - some people having a natural awakening, and some people short-circuiting. Then there's this warning from good ol' Ibn Arabi about 'seeking experiences' that one is not ready for.

And the answer he gives is that: "Any knowledge, any "tasting," any "unveiling," witnessing or self-disclosure must submit itself to the Scale of the Law. (i.e. networking.)

"The traveler who wants to reach the goal safely must avoid the deceptions that lie in wait for him on the path. Once he has reached the stages of unveiling and witnessing, he will be tempted by Satan and his own caprice to depend upon himself rather than follow the "scale of the law."

"He must move forward according to the scale of knowledge derived from [networking].

"If a "divine command" should come to him in that which is made manifest to him, that contradicts the scale, then he has been duped.

"Many of those who wish for God have been duped in their states without being aware. This is a hidden deception, a strong divine guile, and a being led on step by step without their being aware.

"Beware lest you throw the Scale from your hand... If you understand from it something different from what the people (meaning those of the path) understand such that your understanding comes between you and them, then do not rely upon your understanding! For it is a deception of the ego in a divine form without your being aware.

"We have come across sincere people among the Folk of Allah who have been duped by this station. They prefer their own unveiling and that which becomes manifest to them in their understanding. They depend upon this in their own case. Anyone who relies upon it is totally confused and has left his affiliation with the Folk, thereby joining the "greatest losers." Their striving goes astray in the present life, while they think they are working good deeds."

The states present dangers to the person who experiences them. Though they are divine bestowals, there is always the risk of taking them too seriously, thinking that one has deserved the states, becoming proud, losing one's mental equilibrium. States are trials that the traveler has to undergo. The sooner they are done with, the better.

"Though "divine inrushes" may come without self-exertion, the traveler who is not prepared for them [is in grave danger.]

"There are three levels of this:

1)When the inrush is greater than the strength of the soul, so it rules over the soul. Such a person has no ability to govern himself.
2) The inrush takes away the person's rational faculties and nothing is left but animal faculties.
3) The inrush does not last, the state disappears, and the individual is able to return to his fellows with his reason intact. He governs his own affairs, and he understands and acts based on deliberation. Such is a messenger and the friends of God.

"When the inrush is balanced with the individual's own capacity, no one will even be able to detect that the inrush has occurred. In such a case, even if you do not see anything with your eyes, you notice that something has distracted him from you, as if someone were speaking to him. Or he has suddenly begun to think about something, so his senses turn toward it and his eyes become veiled.

"Sometimes the individual's capacity is greater than the inrush so that when it comes to him while he is conversing with you, you are aware of nothing. He is able to receive the casting, and to continue to attend to what you are saying.

"The traveler seeks to increase their capacity to receive inrushes so that they will NOT be affected by them.

"They also avoid those states which become manifest as "extraordinary."

According to the Koran, God is the "Best of Deceivers."

These deceptions are the many tests to determine if the traveler can "see through" and navigate the path.

"So, preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamoured of it."

Quantum, Karuna, Kundalini: 3 of my fave buzzwords. Sounds like a witch’s incantation. Words that conjure up magical gateways and system bypasses to higher realms, knowledge and experience.

It’s programming.

I think I recall the C’s mentioning the hard “k” sound being a hallmark of the 4d sts language manifestations into 3D.

But I don’t mean to discount these types of cleansing experiences. I’ve had a few. Ironically it has involved not blissful nirvana, but, coming to grips with (harsh-subjective) realities both universal and individual.

One more thing: given the fact we have supposedly begun entering into a one in 300K year realm border crossing, it could be assumed there will be out-of-the-ordinary experiences/awakenings that are one-of-a-kind and not regular/normal and are a function of a temporary localized (global in the grand scheme) series of temporary interim phenomena .

IOW, in these days, there will be a bunch of weird stuff going down from which no constants can be drawn, so pay special attention to your own world and experience rather than someone else’s. It is your soul experience and purpose in this life, after all.

Two friends meet:

- How's your Kundalini? - asks one.
- Great!, my third eye no longer needs glasses - the other one responds enthusiastically.

Excuse the irony, in my opinion, anyone who wants to clean their kundalini or activate it or put new spark plugs in it, should do it if that is what they "want."

The C's have never been explicit about the nature of "Kundalini", but Gurdjieff referred to it in decidedly negative terms.
I tend to agree with Pierre's interpretation from many years ago of what Kundalini is:

Maybe that two things are mixed up :

1/ the 'harmonious' stimulation of the energy buid up and circulation in the body and therefore along the backbone area and through the 7 centers (particularly conception and governing vessel, is it what you call the grand route, Novelis ?). This 'harmonious' approach could be some correct chi cong, neu cong and similar technics, requiring above all a lot of work, focus, balance,...

2/ the 'non harmonious' stimulation of the circulation of this energy. A kind of shorcut allowing an immediate but unbalanced energy flow. That what some might call Kundalini.

The mix up might come from the meaning of Kundalini. Apparently for some of us, it describes the energy flow through the centers areas/backbone (that is not per se positive or negative, all depending on how this activation is done) and for others it describes a specific technic inducing a major and unbalanced energy burst from the basal chakra.

I think I recall the C’s mentioning the hard “k” sound being a hallmark of the 4d sts language manifestations into 3D.
Do you have a session reference for that? Chu mentioned the hard "k" sound in one (possibly more) of her language videos as being associated with violent or strong concepts, but I don't remember the C's associating it with 4D STS language.

Back
Top Bottom