Christmas morning explosion in Nashville, Tennessee

Music City USA- Seegar famous folk singing family, WOW signal received on the day before Elvis died

Charles L. Seeger -- radio astronomer, pioneer SETI scientist​

David Perlman, Chronicle Science Editor
Sep. 14, 2002 Updated: Jan. 28, 2012 7:24 a.m.
Charles L. Seeger, a pioneer radio astronomer who began tinkering with his own crystal sets by the age of 10 and conceived the forerunner of a great European radio observatory nearly 50 years later, died of congestive heart failure at his Palo Alto home on Aug. 26. He was 89.

Besides his highly technical engineering skills, Professor Seeger had a lively imagination and an infectious sense of humor. During a television debate about the merits of various scientific disciplines, he advised Melvin Calvin, the Nobel laureate biological chemist: "The trouble with you biologists is that you're always tinkering with nature, while we astronomers only want to observe it and leave it alone!"

I was following the SOTT updates all day. One of the first strange things I noticed, was that all the initial reports seemed to be deliberately avoiding naming the building the RV was parked directly in front of. Why was that? I even went to google Street View to check, because the original article let the address slip. I thought is was a factory of some sort because of the plain, even forbidding facade. It seemed a strange thing to have in what was obviously a yuppie/gentrified area. Check out all the restaurants and boutique-y shops right across the street. But if it was a clandestine tech centre with a lot of employees, they would provide a market. Now it makes a bit more sense.

Curiouser and curiouser . . . .

FWIW, we had no internet problems in NC.

It seems the Hospitals using the AT&T system are hit rather hard in 3 states:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Sweeping communications outages continued to plague large swaths of Tennessee on Saturday as federal investigators combed the site for clues into the explosion of a recreational vehicle that rocked sleepy downtown Nashville on Christmas.

Police emergency systems in Tennessee, Kentucky and Alabama, as well as Nashville’s COVID-19 community hotline and a handful of hospital systems, remained out of service due to an AT&T central office being affected by the blast. The building contained a telephone exchange, with network equipment in it — but the company has declined to say exactly how many people have been impacted.[...]

AT&T said restoration efforts are facing several challenges, which include a fire that "reignited overnight and led to the evacuation of the building." This has forced their teams to work with safety and structural engineers and drilling access holes into the building in order to reconnect power.[...]

Gov. Bill Lee asked the White House on Saturday for federal assistance due to the "severity and magnitude" of the explosion’s impact. At least 41 buildings were damaged, and communications systems — including residential and cell phone service and 911 call centers failed across the state, he said. Kentucky and northern Alabama were also affected, he said.

I was following the SOTT updates all day. One of the first strange things I noticed, was that all the initial reports seemed to be deliberately avoiding naming the building the RV was parked directly in front of. Why was that? I even went to google Street View to check, because the original article let the address slip. I thought is was a factory of some sort because of the plain, even forbidding facade. It seemed a strange thing to have in what was obviously a yuppie/gentrified area. Check out all the restaurants and boutique-y shops right across the street. But if it was a clandestine tech centre with a lot of employees, they would provide a market. Now it makes a bit more sense.

Curiouser and curiouser . . . .

FWIW, we had no internet problems in NC.
Speaking of which.......what happened to the Nashville explosion article on SOTT?
I can't find it anywhere!

Speaking of which.......what happened to the Nashville explosion article on SOTT?
I can't find it anywhere!
It's right here:

Some more twitter posts on the Nashville bombing

New raw footage from a camera a block away. Apparently sourced from TikTok. The RV is on the left side of the screen

There is another tweet I can't find right now using this same footage but slowed down. It claims the explosion actually comes from across the street from the RV and from underground. The slo-mo actually seems to show it, so I'll keep looking (hope it wasn't deleted). These still shots may support that theory:

Andy Ngo posted a about a suspect being located, but the twitterati are properly suspicious after years of FBI malfeseance:

The tradition of malfunctioning CCTV cameras continues:
https://twitter.com/jasonashville/status/1342564083091058691?s=20

Google Street View has blurred out the name on the building targeted. Nothing hinky here:
https://twitter.com/DefeatObama/status/1342871357038555136?s=20

Interview with resident who lives supposedly lives 1/2 block from AT&T. Interesting comments. To him voice sounded male, no concussion wave from explosion, which he stated came from the AT&T side of the street. The fireball 'moved across the street and up into the sky' which would account for the speculation above. Still there's the blown out manhole covers. Makes one wonder what the explosive material employed was. No comments on that either from authorities.

Nashville bombing tied to Dominion voting systems?

Below: Was Nashville bomb intended to destroy NSA/voting data?

Most of the youtubes about this incident are talking about whether it was intentional or not.

What's a good explosion without the 'directed energy weapons' crowd weighing in? Plus more speculation on it being from underground.

From Hal Turner's site, for the record. There appears to be an anomolous streak in the sky in the first four seconds of the video just before the blast. I dunno, Judy Woods pointed out a lot of weirdness around 9/11, fwiw. Plus, if anyone knows more about commercial elevators pistons, that would be helpful too.

Nashville "Bombing" - Directed Energy Weapon Caught on Camera BEFORE Explosion!​

Security camera video from Nashville, TN shows what appears to be a Directed Energy Weapon coming down out of the sky and burning the AT&T Data Center location just seconds BEFORE a massive explosion erupted. We have the video!

Before we go farther, you need to understand that the AT&T data center in Nashville, TN, which is where this explosion took place, is an absolutely CRITICAL piece of United States communications infrastructure. It is a primary hub for VoIP traffic (Voice Over Internet Protocol) and is a primary data collection center used by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) to intercept telephone calls and keep stored copies of those phone calls.

The map below shows how few such centers exist, and the critical location of the Nashville Center relative to the rest of the system:
NashvilleVoIP-Map.jpg
The damage done to this AT&T facility knocked out 911 Emergency call centers in most of Tennesee, parts of kentuck and even parts of Alabama. It also knocked out AT&T cellular services in much of Tennessee, knocked out airport Control Tower radio communications with aircraft, and completely cut off most Internet services in much of Tennessee. Big impact on communications.

DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON ATTACK

The video below aired on local television in Nashville and the news reporter whose voice can be heard, describes what he is seeing as "something coming up off the ground into the sky . . ." as giant flames from an explosion rise up into the air. Here, pay VERY close attention to the first five seconds:

[vid here it's an .mp4 and I don't know how to embed that Still shot below with streak marked]
Capture1.jpg
But a closer look at what the reporter describes as "goes up into the sky" reveals that what is seen is a directed energy weapon fired FROM the sky, and whose beam is obstructed by the low level cloud cover as the beam moves with the satellite.

What makes it clear this is an energy beam is that it TRAVELS to the right IN COMPLETE UNIFORMITY at significantly high speed . . . thus proving it is NOT something "coming up from the ground" but rather a beam moving at high speed because a space satellite in orbit, WHICH FIRED THE BEAM, is moving at such a high speed relative to the ground!

Very shortly after the beam is visible, gigantic flames from a ground explosion rise up from the ground below.

If this was something shooting up from the ground, them it would have a smoke/debris trail which would LINGER, being gently pushed by winds. But that's NOT what we see. We see the "smoke trail" moving at high speed, and very uniformly toward the right . . . which is NOT a characteristic of a smoke/debris trail.

NO BLAST CRATER

There is NO BLAST CRATER on the ground where the Recreational Vehicle (RV) allegedly exploded.

In countless images from countless other truck bombings, a large blast crater is always clearly visible in the aftermath. Not in Nashville! NO BLAST CRATER exists on the public street where this RV exploded. See any crater?

1609021835567.jpeg crater1.jpg View attachment crater2.webp
Debris on the ground outside the AT&T data center shows al long, stainless steel, ELEVATOR PISTON from an underground hydraulic elevator inside the AT&T data center, laying outside on the sidewalk.

In the images below show images of the debris in the top photo, and how the street looked BEFORE the explosion, in the bottom photo.

In the top photo, the steel elevator piston is contained within the red outlined area and the street elevator shaft it came out of is shown in the green outlined area. Here, look:
Capture.JPG

The condo complex where I reside has this exact type of elevator piston.

The piston was installed before the condo complex roof was put on. It is a long piston that allows an elevator in our building to service the ground level and the three residential levels above it (about 40 feet long. The piston has to be installed from the roof because it is NOT a telescoping piston; it is one, long, piece of steel, lowered into place by crane during construction.

At the bottom end of the piston is a flexible connection segment, as is clearly visible in the photo from Nashville.

If the explosion that took place was solely from an RV on the street, there is no physical way possible for the underground elevator piston to have been hurled upward toward the explosion from underground. The explosion HAD to take place inside the AT&T data center in order to hurl that elevator piston upwards out of the ground and on to the street!

Video showing a blast on the street are actually showing the blast which began inside the AT&T data center, finally breaking through the foundation of the building and erupting onto the street, enveloping the RV.

The investigation by law enforcement is ongoing. But there are serious questions arising about this incident, and there is already empirical physical evidence proving something much bigger took place in this situation than we're being told.

It seems clear the AT&T data center was the target of this attack. It seems whoever attacked the data center WANTED to disrupt communications in the US. They also WANTED to do something to the NSA telephone recording and data collection abilities.

But police report that the RV had a loudspeaker and a recorded message telling people to evacuate. I know of no bomber who ever did that.

One possibility is maybe a "deep state" perpetrator needed to do this, but was warned not to cause innocent casualties????? Who ELSE has access to directed energy weapons and would also NEED to destroy evidence in a data collection facility?

Another possibility is that a foreign nation attacked us. Again. With the same weaponry repeatedly seen used to start wildfires in California, Oregon and Washington State.

GEORGIA RUNOFF ELECTION - Jan. 5

I'm going to reveal something now that will make a lot of people angry. Inside Nashville AT&T Data Center, Room 641A is the specific data collection point operated by AT&T for the National Security Agency (NSA). It is part of the Warrantless interception perpetrated by government under the PATRIOT ACT.

What part of the United States does this particular room cover? Georgia.

By damaging this data center, it will make it almost impossible to monitor the upcoming Runoff Election for US Senate within the State of Georgia scheduled for January 5.

Whoever did this may have wanted to prevent anyone from repeating the capture of phony voting tabulation which was caught during the November 3 Presidential election. As most rational people already realize, that November 3 election was stolen by Democrats to illegitimately claim the Presidency for Joe Biden. Now they seem to want to steal the US Senate too.

So either the "Deep State" is trying to hide their upcoming theft of the Georgia US Senate runoff election, or perhaps they're on the run, trying to destroy evidence? The other possibility is that a foreign power is attacking US infrastructure to hamper communications before they . . . . what . . . . attack?

Either way, this Nashville incident has trouble written all over it, either from a Deep State, false flag or from a foreign power trying to weaken the nation and hamper communications.

Anthony Quinn Warner - Person of interest

There was a youtube (not this vid) comparing the RV in the bombing, and the RV Anthony Warner owns, and it appears identical. As well, the authorities are searching his residence.

Found the street-level slow-mo video of the explosion. It could just as easily be that the fireball is still coming from the RV as described by the gentleman in the interview above, and isn't apparent till it clears the smoke. Or not. He was awfully specific about the fireball and it's path. I keep thinking about that guy who was interviewed right after the twin towers fell, who managed to set the outlines of the narrative about fires weakening steel beams and such rot, right off the bat.

Plus some speculation about missiles, from someone who probably saw a clip or still from the Turner vid.

Some overhead footage Christmas Day:

Back
Top Bottom