Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
US to Give Ukraine Next Tranche Worth $1 Billion
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/us-to-give-ukraine-next-tranche-worth-1.html

As Ukraine's economic crisis deepens, officials are now betting on the creation of a special EU fund to help pay their salaries. That's according to Alena Tregub, the director of the Department Coordinating International Aid at Ukraine's Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.

Alms for the Poor: EU to Pay Ukrainian Bureaucrats to Avoid Brain Drain
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160603/1040721483/eu-subsidize-ukrainian-civil-servants.html

Citing Ms. Tregub's post in social media, Ukraine's UNIAN Information Agency explained that the official was concerned with the troubling brain drain of qualified officials out of the country due to low salaries.

"I feel like crying when I recall that this month was supposed to see an additional 90 million [euros, presumably] in payments to the salaries of the reformers in the civil service from EU funds, which the Yatsenyuk government decided to redirect to other projects," Tregub wrote. "Now we are talking about the postponement of funding until 2017," she added.

"Half of the young and talented cadres in my department have already fled to foreign countries due to lack of funding," Tregub complained.

In January, President Petro Poroshenko signed a law on the reform of the civil service. Coming into force last month, the law, drafted by the Ukrainian cabinet of ministers and agreed with the European Union, allowed Kiev to negotiate with the European Commission on the establishment of a special fund to help pay Ukrainian civil servants' salaries.

The new law saw officials' salaries raised by 10%, introducing a bonus system. Designed to transform the country's system of civil servant payments to the European model, the civil service reform is expected to be completed by 2018.

Ukrainian officials themselves have debated the issue of civil service salaries at length, many hoping that salaries will eventually be raised to European levels. Last month, President Poroshenko promised that
justices of the Supreme Court will have their salaries raised to over €11,000 a month, becoming some of the highest paid justices in Europe, while civil servants of various ranks are expected to get a salary raise to between €700 and €1,500, up from about €215 now. As of April 2016, Ukraine's average salary is 4,895 hryvnia, or €175, with pensioners receiving 1,600 hryvnia, equivalent to about €57.

Pending successful negotiations with the European Commission, Brussels may soon be spending Europeans' tax money to help pay Ukrainian officials' salaries.

Speaking to the Russian newspaper Vzglyad, Ukrainian political commentator Vladimir Skachko warned that the measure, if passed, "will be another step in transferring Ukraine toward being externally controlled."

"By and large, the EU has been completely disillusioned in Ukrainian authorities' ability to do what they are told and what they have been paid for," the commentator noted. "Therefore, they are now trying to take complete control into their hands."

"At first they attempted to implement a Georgian-American-Baltic [style management. Now they've decided to create a 'council for reforms', inviting Poland's Leszek Balcerowicz and Slovakia's Ivan Miklash" to manage it.

If in the past, it was considered trendy to think that Ukraine was ruled from Moscow or from Washington; now, Skachko explained, it's the "Brussels' Obkom's" turn.

"There's nothing to be surprised about here," the commentator suggested. "Ukraine's political elite does not have a statist instinct. They are only capable of fulfilling someone else's orders. This is an attempt to apply the Georgian option, where the police was funded by George Soros, onto Ukrainian soil. But Georgia is a country with 3 million people, while Ukraine has 40 million. It's true, the country is down and almost out, but we have enormous infrastructure, which has yet to be finished off. It seems this is the purpose" of such efforts.

angelburst29,

As I read your last 2 posts and viewed the videos the impression that came to me was that the US is at least maybe the biggest chunk of the "Antichrist"/"consortium".

Here's why I am thinking this is what we see in the goals of the US in the Ukraine and globally:

Session 11 January 1995
Q: (Barry) This must mean that the Aliens want to give us one person to focus on which is so
spectacular, so that we cannot see the truth.
A: Remember warnings about false prophets in the "desert."
Q: (Barry) Does this mean that Benjamin Creme is an STS person?
A: Yes, indirectly.
Q: (Barry) Is he the antichrist?
A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but consortium.
Q: (Barry) Who is the Consortium?
A: Term refers to idea of large body of individuals.
Q: (L) Who specifically? (Frank) Human beings?
A: Yes and others.

Just insert a few IMC company names like Lockheed Martin, Boeing,General Dynamics, Raytheon, and Northrop Grumman.

As they say just "follow the money" to find the real controllers/manipulators.

We have already been immersed the this money system I think as long as 309,000 years.

Session 16 October 1994
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards
this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards
i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are
getting desperate as we near the change.

It is sad to say but I don't think this system will crash unless the US economy crashes but at least that would greatly cut the supply/energy line to the war zones. How long that might take or what other cosmic events may be needed to create this system failure I don't know.

goyacobol said:
angelburst29,

As I read your last 2 posts and viewed the videos the impression that came to me was that the US is at least maybe the biggest chunk of the "Antichrist"/"consortium".

[...]

It is sad to say but I don't think this system will crash unless the US economy crashes but at least that would greatly cut the supply/energy line to the war zones. How long that might take or what other cosmic events may be needed to create this system failure I don't know.

At the moment, my view and understanding of the situation are very different than your impressions. I don't see the U.S. as a big chunk of the "Antichrist"/"consortium"..... I see the U.S. as nothing more than "a tool" that was set up 200 years ago, for the consortium to work through. Remember, they set up their plans - years and sometimes centuries - in advance.

As for "this system will crash unless the US economy crashes" - this system (itself) has been in place for centuries and eons. Some claim, even Jesus Christ had to contend with it? Rumor has it - JC wasn't in the mood for miracles that day, so the Money Changers scurried away from the Jewish Temple and set up shop - down the road in a Catholic (Universal) Cathedral? Up to this day, due to that slight-of-hand of kicking them out of the Temple - the Jews get blamed for everything!

The only thing that's going to crash (officially), in my estimation, is the American Dollar. In reality, it's been worthless since they pulled the Gold Standard that backed it. Oh, but wait - it's backed by the Petrodollar. I see little difference between a Petrodollar and a Tupperwear Party - both only benefit the top tier. In the end, we won't even get to see the loose change.

More Than 9,000 Killed And Over 21,000 Injured In Poroshenko’s Criminal War Of Donbass
http://novorossia.today/122890-2/

A total of 9,371 people have been killed – both civilians and military – and more than 21,500 others have been injured in a conflict in the Donbass region (eastern Ukraine) since mid-April 2014, the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said in its report published on Friday.

“In total, from mid-April 2014 to 15 May 2016, OHCHR recorded 30,903 casualties in the conflict area in the Donbass region (eastern Ukraine), among Nazi Ukrainian armed forces, civilians and members of the armed groups. This includes 9,371 people killed and 21,532 injured,” the report reads.

“After two years, the situation in the Donbass region (east of Ukraine) remains volatile and may develop into a ‘frozen conflict’, creating a protracted environment of insecurity and instability; escalate, with dire consequences for civilians living in the conflict affected area; or move towards sustainable peace through the meaningful implementation of the Minsk Package of Measures,” the report reads.

Sanctions should be imposed against Ukraine over Kiev’s failure to implement a single reform soipulated by the Minsk accords on Ukrainian settlement, French lawmaker Thierry Mariani said.

French deputy offers to implement sanctions against Ukraine
http://novorossia.today/122922-2/

How the politician told to journalists, Kiev expresses disrespect to agreements ignoring its obligations.

Mariani reminded that there will be voting on question of cancellation of anti-Russian sanctions in upper House of France in several days.

He added also “So far, the Verkhovna Rada has not carried out a single reform stipulated by the Minsk II accords. This is why we back the lifting of sanctions against Russia. Excuse me, but logically, there are two ways. First, anti-Russian sanctions must be lifted, and second, sanctions must be introduced against Ukraine. Because right now, Kiev is showing disrespect by failing to implement the Minsk accords. The main responsibility is with the Ukrainian side,” Mariani said in an interview with the Russian Izvestia newspaper, published on Friday.

angelburst29 said:
goyacobol said:
angelburst29,

[...]

At the moment, my view and understanding of the situation are very different than your impressions. I don't see the U.S. as a big chunk of the "Antichrist"/"consortium"..... I see the U.S. as nothing more than "a tool" that was set up 200 years ago, for the consortium to work through. Remember, they set up their plans - years and sometimes centuries - in advance.

As for "this system will crash unless the US economy crashes" - this system (itself) has been in place for centuries and eons. Some claim, even Jesus Christ had to contend with it? Rumor has it - JC wasn't in the mood for miracles that day, so the Money Changers scurried away from the Jewish Temple and set up shop - down the road in a Catholic (Universal) Cathedral? Up to this day, due to that slight-of-hand of kicking them out of the Temple - the Jews get blamed for everything!

The only thing that's going to crash (officially), in my estimation, is the American Dollar. In reality, it's been worthless since they pulled the Gold Standard that backed it. Oh, but wait - it's backed by the Petrodollar. I see little difference between a Petrodollar and a Tupperwear Party - both only benefit the top tier. In the end, we won't even get to see the loose change.

angelburst29,

I hope I am not just annoying you but I did say "We have already been immersed the this money system I think as long as 309,000 years." and highlighted it in the quote. And I am a bit familiar with the financial history of the Federal Reserve. Tupperware anyone? And I am not confusing the Jews with the Zionists either.

If you don't see any relevance to the petrodollar in this I am sorry but it is the petrodollar that is financing these NATO, Israel and Ukraine donations as well as all our MIC financing. It is also the petrodollar that will greatly impact the war funding. If the petrodollar fails I think a huge difference will be seen (Kissinger is the one who coined the term petrodollar).

Are the BIS, World Bank and IMF involved too? Well sure, but we can't just say we're just tools so don't include us in this consortium. I think we are in very deep into the consortium plans and are a "big chunk". That's just my opinion.

The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko insists that at the "Normandy Format" summit, it was agreed to enter the OSCE armed mission into Donbass. (A lie! )

Poroshenko Makes False Claim about Agreement on OSCE Police Mission in Donbass
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/poroshenko-announced-agreement-on-osce.html

"Today, we have a major diplomatic success, because not only the "Normandy Format" at the highest level, we agreed on something on which we insist is a general agreement about entering this mission, but in Vienna, the OSCE, under the German presidency, our German partners have started a discussion regarding the administration of the armed mission," said Poroshenko at a press conference in Kiev.

According to him, "this is the basis for the assertion that this process will be completed in 2016".

In turn, the OSCE Secretary General Lamberto Zannier on Friday told journalists that discussions on the issue of the mission are still only, "so to speak, in the corridors".

"It's still just ideas, there are no formal offers, I have not seen specific proposals on the table at Hofburg (residence of the OSCE). President Poroshenko spoke about it (the introduction of the mission), but he has not yet provided the specific proposals," said Zannier.

Russia's permanent representative to the OSCE Alexander Lukashevich, speaking at a OSCE permanent council meeting, advised caution in his statements on an armed police mission.

"All issues concerning the elections in Donbass, including their security, should be resolved within the framework of the Contact group with representatives of Donbass," he added.

The day before, Press Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov spoke about the lack of agreement on an OSCE police mission in Donbass.

"The assertion that the records of the talks of the "Normandy Four" contains some indication that the Russian side gave consent to the placing of the OSCE police mission are untrue," he said.

Kiev says that the OSCE armed police mission is necessary to ensure the safety of elections in Donbass.

The DPR and LPR authorities are against its placement.

Steel from Ukraine was found on an armored car in the garage of militants in Iraq.

ISIS Vehicles Use Ukrainian Steel
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/05/isis-vehicles-use-ukrainian-steel.html

A video was published on the Internet of the Iraqi military investigating a "Islamic state" building captured the day before.

The video was posted on Live Leak. The description of the video states that the soldiers of the Iraqi army seized a cache of explosives and a garage with armored vehicles of ISIS.

It is alleged that the steel sheets that covered the cars were made in Ukraine. In the video the corresponding marking "Made in Ukraine" can be seen.

Earlier it was reported that ISIS had included Ukraine on the list of enemies. In November last year, the militants released a video where Ukraine and 60 other states were labelled as the enemy.

Recall that on November 20th, Kuwait announced the arrest of a group of six people who supplied weapons to ISIS from Ukraine. Note that the Defense Ministry did not confirm the information that Ukraine is allegedly involved in the supply of weapons to ISIS.

The "Islamic State" spoke about Ukraine for the first time in mid-November. The militants called Ukraine a battleground between the West and Russia.

The United Nations’ reports on the human rights situation in Ukraine are becoming more objective although some of the conclusions of the latest report cannot be shared, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Friday. “We have studied the fourteenth report of the United Nations Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine for a period from February 16 to May 15, 2016,” the ministry said. “Not all of the conclusions can be shared. But at the same time, we would like to note that the mission’s reports are becoming more objective as they reflect systemic mass violations of human rights by the Ukrainian authorities, especially security services.”

U.N. Reports Massive Violations Of Human Rights By The Ukraine Junta
http://novorossia.today/122995-2/

Uninvestigated cases According to the Russian foreign ministry, United Nations monitors continue to make public reliable data about arbitrary arrests, abductions, tortures, sexual violence and other human rights violations committed by officers of the Ukrainian Security Service and other law enforcement agencies in Ukraine. “Information to this effect was made public in the mission’s latest reports which provided recommendations to the Ukrainian authorities to remedy the situation,” the ministry said.

“United Nations officials have to state that the situation has not changed,” the ministry noted. “With each new report, the real picture of illegal activities of Ukrainian security services has becoming more and more clear. Now, the United Nations says that there are secret prisons where the Ukrainian Security Service is keeping abducted people and puts them to torture.” “The Ukrainian authorities are still trying to hide their crime,” the document says. “Another proof to that was a recent failure of a visit to Ukraine by a delegation of the United Nations Committee Against Torture through the fault of the Ukrainian authorities. Numerous reports about human rights violations committed by Ukrainian law enforcers and mercenary battalions still stay uninvestigated and those responsible for such crimes stay unpunished.”

First deputy chairman of the Federation Council’s defense and security committee, Franz Klintsevich, believes that the style of state governance in Ukraine is increasingly reminiscent of the Pinochet dictatorship in Chile last century.

Ukraine Junta Government Reminiscent Of The Pinochet Dictatorship, Systematic Use Of Torture
http://novorossia.today/122986-2/

“The current regime in Kiev is as repressive as the one that was established in Chile after the overthrow of President Salvador Aliende,” Klintsevich told the media about the publication in The Times about systematic use of torture in Ukraine. The publication quoted UN Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights Ivan Simonovic.

Simonovic told the British daily that in some fields Kiev’s disregard for human rights had grown to become systemic and the issue should be addressed urgently. According to the daily the UN report contains documentary evidence of hundreds of illegal detentions, torture and ill-treatment of detainees. The Times says the Ukrainian security service SBU has refrained from comment.

Klintsevich believes the publication in the Times is noteworthy not because it quotes some new facts.

“It is important that the information comes from an independent source that can by no means be suspected of being biased,” he said.

Klintsevich believes that illegal arrests, torture, secret jails and disappearance of people without a trace are a daily occurrence for which the security service SBU is responsible. He even speculated that the SBU has thoroughly studied the practices of Chile’s notorious national intelligence department DINA and is now widely using them.

“The similarity is glaring. We haven’t seen only concentration camps at stadiums yet,” Klintsevich said.

He recalled that history had passed a very negative judgement on Augusto Pinochet.

“Even the economic reforms during his rule have been unable to influence it. Repression overshadowed everything,” he said.

Ukraine’s Western partners are disappointed with the lack of progress of the country’s reform process, and with Petr Poroshenko’s record as the country’s president in particular, German political scientist and historian Andreas Umland told the Ukrainian news and analysis portal Apostrof.

West sick and tired of Poroshenko
http://novorossia.today/west-sick-and-tired-of-poroshenko/

Umland, an analyst at the Kiev-based Institute for Euro-Atlantic Cooperation, told Apostrof that while he fully supports Ukraine’s attempts to reform along Western lines, his assessment of the first two years of President Poroshenko’s term in office is mostly negative, since Ukraine continues to face many of the same problems it did when he was first sworn in, along with a series of new ones.

Among the areas where mistakes were made, in the scholar’s opinion, were the reform of public administration, the fight against corruption (or the lack of one), and the failure to establish the rule of law.

Moreover, Umland said that he knows “many foreign observers, diplomats, and representatives of donor organizations who are for the most part dissatisfied with the results of these so-called reforms. Reform is something talked about a lot in Ukraine, but what’s actually done is several times less than what is talked about.”

Interestingly, pointing to some of the rare successes in the reform process, the political scientist cited the reorganization of Ukraine’s police force, despite the fact that senior Ukrainian officials recently admitted that crime has spiked nearly 50% following the reform.

In any case, the root of the country’s governance problems, according to the analyst, is that Ukraine has not been able to escape the malaise of its post-Soviet existence. “No radical changes have been made to the logic of the functioning of the Ukrainian political and economic system,” he noted. “This is the root of all evil. It is built on the concepts of cronyism, ‘covering each other’s backs’, patronism, nepotism, clans, bribery and intrigue. Informal mechanisms, not the rule of law, regulate social life.”

This system, according to the expert, applies to all levels of government, including the president’s entourage, lawmakers, officials and bureaucrats. The country’s authorities, he suggested, face a “problem of culture,” and seem unable to escape this “system of backroom agreements.”
Meanwhile, commenting on the many foreigners who have been brought into the government to carry out reforms, Umland indicated that he gets the impression “that all these foreigners are invited into Ukrainian politics for image purposes. In fact, I do not think that these foreigners are needed.”

“If there was another system of governance, a different electoral system, and subsequently, a different parliament, Ukraine would be able to cope with its own problems without using foreign politicians and advisors. Unfortunately, I do not see any radical changes in the system of state administration,” the scholar said.

Furthermore, the analyst complained that the Ukrainian president seems to be more concerned with his own power and business interests than he is with his country. In this regard, he suggested, much of whatever reform progress has been made should be associated with pressure from foreign donors and civil society, not with the head of state.

Ultimately, noting that Western leaders were taken in at first by Poroshenko’s mannerisms and by his English language skills, eventually, Umland said, “the inactivity and the façade of reforms in the country” are now both working against him personally and “undermining Ukraine’s foreign policy. Many Western partners are disappointed with the president.”

[quote author= Angelburst29]I don't see the U.S. as a big chunk of the "Antichrist"/"consortium"..... I see the U.S. as nothing more than "a tool" that was set up 200 years ago, for the consortium to work through. Remember, they set up their plans - years and sometimes centuries - in advance. [/quote]

I think so to:

[quote author= 18.01.2003.]Q: (A) Here is this Pentagon, and elsewhere there are other superpowers - Russia - and yet another - China ...
A: There is only one. Only it turned out that the United States its center.[/quote]

This session was from 2003. 'Only one' is referring to the consortium I suppose. But Putin will never bow before them, something they should have noticed by now :D

[quote author= Angelburst29]The only thing that's going to crash (officially), in my estimation, is the American Dollar.[/quote]

If they lose this soft-power projection they will be forced of taking the hard direct response of keeping everyone in line. Their masks will truly fall of and when it does, the world will hate the USA for what it is.

It reminds me of the following:

[quote author= 03.09.2008.]Q: (L) OK. Why Tonight's adventure began with "the U.S. seeks to destroy?
A: The crossed the point where everything is possible to change the outcome.
Q: (L) What was the outcome?
A: Increasing inner turmoil. Remember what happened in Germany.
Q: (L) What happened in Germany, in wich period?
A: By the end of the war. Hitler's insanity and hatred all over the world to Germany.
Q: (L) was not a nice picture, je'l? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world was bombed Germany ...
A: Expect it to end in the United States.
Q: (J) Will there be a nuclear bomb?
A: And more.
Q: (A) Will it result in the destruction of the rest of the world?
A: Not really ... but the cosmic events will take their tribute.[/quote]

I was always under the impression that assured mutual destruction (M.A.D) prevented the USA psychos of unleashing WW3. But I am not that sure anymore with the recent NATO build-up of troops across the Russian border.

I hope the cosmos will intervene before the USA goes all Nazi and invades Russia. It would truly be a sign from the heavens.

Tymoshenko bites back at her party's "barefoot grouch" Savchenko
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/tymoshenko-bites-back-at-her-partys.html

Tymoshenko has had enough of Savchenko’s criticism of her. The whole point is that she thinks that Savchenko has “just snapped” and is doing whatever she pleases. After all, we can all see and hear how disdainful she is towards her fellow deputies. She puts her feet up on the chair, walks barefoot around the parliament, and hurls accusations against politicians, including the president. But Nadezhda’s biggest problem is with the leader of the “Fatherland” party, Tymoshenko. Yulia Vladimirovna Tymoshenko has reciprocated these feelings. At the latest session of the Verkhovna Rada, she expressed to Nadezhda everything she thinks about her.

After all, Tymoshenko understands that a bright leader has appeared on the political arena who is completely uncontrollable and could overshadow her own “idiocy” and arrogance.

Savchenko publicly supported the fulfillment of the Minsk Agreements: “We will do everything we can to ensure that they are fulfilled.”

And now Tymoshenko is categorically against such. She has repeatedly subjected them to harsh criticism. It can be said that a “new violin” has appeared in the Verkhovna Rada which is being played out of tune, but nonetheless loudly, which cannot but scare the ex-prime minister, Tymoshenko, and all of her entourage.

Nazi Symbols, Dollars, and Gold Found in Suitcase Belonging to Deputy Head of the Nikolaev Region
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/nazi-symbols-dollars-and-gold-found-in.html

Ukrainian law enforcers carried out a search of the detained first Deputy Head of the Nikolaev regional state administration Nikolay Romanchuk's house. They managed to find a few hundred thousand dollars, gold, and Nazi symbols.

"A suitcase was dicovered, which contained cash worth several hundred thousand dollars (American), gold jewellery, and Nazi symbols," said the Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine – chief military Prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios on his Facebook page.

US is building up pressure on Ukraine in order to ensure the Minsk peace agreement obligations' fulfillment by Kiev, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

US Mounting Pressure on Ukraine to Ensure Fulfillment of Minsk Peace Deal
http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160604/1040778200/us-ukraine-pressure-minsk.html

Washington is building up pressure on Ukraine in order to ensure that Kiev fulfills its obligations under the Minsk peace agreement, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

"According to our evaluations that are based on information from different sources, the United States is indeed building up pressure on the Ukrainian side right now so that it fulfills the part of the Minsk agreements that concerns it. In that part the majority of political agreements are entirely dependent on how Kiev will negotiate with Donetsk and Luhansk," Lavrov said in an interview on Russia's Vesti v Subbotu weekly news program on the Rossiya television channel.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Angelburst29]I don't see the U.S. as a big chunk of the "Antichrist"/"consortium"..... I see the U.S. as nothing more than "a tool" that was set up 200 years ago, for the consortium to work through. Remember, they set up their plans - years and sometimes centuries - in advance.

I think so to:

[quote author= 18.01.2003.]Q: (A) Here is this Pentagon, and elsewhere there are other superpowers - Russia - and yet another - China ...
A: There is only one. Only it turned out that the United States its center.[/quote]

This session was from 2003. 'Only one' is referring to the consortium I suppose. But Putin will never bow before them, something they should have noticed by now :D

[/quote]Ukraine Has a Minute of Silence in Honor of Symon Petliura, a Pogromist Who Killed 50,000 Jews
_http://spitfirelist.com/news/ukraine-has-a-minute-of-silence-in-honor-of-symon-petliura-a-pogromist-who-killed-50000-jews/
COMMENT: The already epic fas­cist his­tor­i­cal revi­sion­ism in Ukraine has been sig­nif­i­cantly aug­mented. The coun­try had a minute of silence in honor of Symon Petliura, a pogromist butcher whose cadre killed 50,000 Jews in the imme­di­ate after­math of World War I.

The point man for Ukrain­ian fas­cist revi­sion­ism–Volodomyr Via­tro­vych–has moved to re-name two streets in honor of OUN/B leader Stephan Ban­dera and Roman Shukhevych, the leader of the UPA, OUN/B’s mil­i­tary wing.

“Ukraine Hon­ors Nation­al­ist whose Troops Killed 50,000 Jews” [Jew­ish Tele­graphic Agency]; Times of Israel; 5/31/2016.

Coun­try for the first time observes a minute of silence in mem­ory of Symon Petliura, a 1920s states­man killed by a Russia-born Jew

Amid a divi­sive debate in Ukraine on state hon­ors for nation­al­ists viewed as respon­si­ble for anti-Semitic pogroms, the coun­try for the first time observed a minute of silence in mem­ory of Symon Petliura, a 1920s states­man blamed for the mur­der of 50,000 Jew­ish compatriots.

The minute was observed on May 25, the 90th anniver­sary of Petliura’s assas­si­na­tion in Paris. National tele­vi­sion chan­nels inter­rupted their pro­grams and broad­cast the image of a burn­ing can­dle for 60 sec­onds, Ukraine’s Fed­eral News Agency reported.

A French court acquit­ted Sholom Schwartzbard, a Russia-born Jew, of the mur­der even though he admit­ted to it after the court found that Petliura had been involved in, or knew of, pogroms by mem­bers of his mili­tia fight­ing for Ukrain­ian inde­pen­dence from Rus­sia in the years 1917–1921. Fif­teen of Schwartzbard’s rel­a­tives per­ished in the pogroms.

Sep­a­rately, the direc­tor of Ukraine’s Insti­tute of National Remem­brance, Vladimir Vya­tro­vich, said in a state­ment on Mon­day that Kiev will soon name a street for two other Ukrain­ian nation­al­ists — Stepan Ban­dera and Roman Shukhevych — who are widely believed to be respon­si­ble for lethal vio­lence against Jews. Another street is to be named for Janusz Kor­czak, the pen name of Hen­ryk Gold­szmit, a Pol­ish Jew­ish teacher who was mur­dered in Auschwitz.

Ban­dera and Shukhevych col­lab­o­rated with Nazi forces that occu­pied what is now Ukraine and are believed to have com­manded troops that killed thou­sands of Jews. Once regarded by Ukrain­ian author­i­ties as ille­git­i­mate to serve as national role mod­els because of their war crimes against Jews and Poles, Petliura, Ban­dera and Shukhevych are now openly hon­ored in Ukraine fol­low­ing a rev­o­lu­tion spear­headed by nation­al­ists in 2014.

Eduard Dolin­sky, direc­tor of the Ukrain­ian Jew­ish Com­mit­tee, con­demned the plan to name streets for Ban­dera and Shukhevych.

“My coun­try­men should know that Ban­dera and Shukhevych con­sid­ered me and all of the Ukrain­ian Jews — chil­dren, women, the elderly — ene­mies of Ukraini­ans,” he wrote on Face­book. . .

Dec 23, 2015

https://youtu.be/sRbqacRtUkY

Bow Down................Strong and Offensive language _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPSLb0pXhE

Another Plasticine................Disturbing Content
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEwgIZNoRJs

"Когда богатые делают войну, это бедные, которые умирают." ~ Старый русская пословица
The Solari Report (Short Video)
https://solari.com/blog/the-emerging-multipolar-world-with-the-saker-russia-ukraine-the-risks-of-war/
The Emerging Multipolar World with Saker: Russia, Ukraine & the Risks of War
June 6, 2016 at 9:06 am
By Catherine Austin Fitts
The Saker hears the drumbeats of war. On this week’s Solari Report, Saker and I discuss his latest, A Russian Warning co-authored with Dmitri Orlov and Dr. Eugenia V Gurevich:

“We, the undersigned, are Russians living and working in the USA. We have been watching with increasing anxiety as the current US and NATO policies have set us on an extremely dangerous collision course with the Russian Federation, as well as with China. Many respected, patriotic Americans, such as Paul Craig Roberts, Stephen Cohen, Philip Giraldi, Ray McGovern and many others have been issuing warnings of a looming Third World War. But their voices have been all but lost among the din of a mass media that is full of deceptive and inaccurate stories that characterize the Russian economy as being in shambles and the Russian military as weak—all based on no evidence. But we—knowing both Russian history and the current state of Russian society and the Russian military, cannot swallow these lies. We now feel that it is our duty, as Russians living in the US, to warn the American people that they are being lied to, and to tell them the truth. And the truth is simply this:
If there is going to be a war with Russia, then the United States will most certainly be destroyed, and most of us will end up dead.”

The Saker gives us an update on the Ukraine and the impact, along with events in the Middle East and US and European sanctions, on the Russian economy. We cover the ancient history of tensions between Russia and the Western nations and revisit why the Russian people are so supportive of Putin’s efforts to resist accommodation. Saker suggests some of the actions we can each take to reduce the chances of war.

Our discussion raises important questions about the shift to a multi-polar world. If the US offers countries two options – submit to multinational corporate control or be destroyed – it is only a matter of time before the world shifts into a deflationary spiral or war. Where are the incentives to cooperate and honor agreements that are the basis of global economic growth?

In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will review the film 13 Hours about the six soldiers (as contractors, they were referred to as “security operators”) who fought to protect the US State Department Special Mission Compound and a nearby CIA station in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. The US Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens died in the attack along with his information officer Sean Smith and two soldiers, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy Seals. The unanswered questions about the events of that evening as well as the destruction of Libya continue to plague both US foreign policy and relations. The film is also a reminder of the reliance of the US on current and former special forces officers given a military stretched globally and why the chances of an institution of a draft after the Presidential election are rising.

I think that the story has Validity with more Russian bashing via UNN.

Veterans Today
BREAKING NEWS: Ukrainian Pravy Sektor Nazis attack England fans in Marseille
By Ian Greenhalgh on June 11, 2016
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/11/breaking-news-ukrainian-pravy-sektor-nazis-attack-england-fans-in-marseille/
BUSTED: 200 black-clad, knife-wielding Ukrainian thugs brought in aboard Cypriot sardine trawlers to cause mayhem

This is happening almost as we speak. 200 men wearing black t-shirts, black balaclavas and wielding knives descended on the port area of Marseille where English and Russian football supporters had gathered to drink in the local atmosphere, soak up the local sun and imbibe the local beers.
kharkov-1.jpg

Everyone was having a good time, the atmosphere was very relaxed, the English and Russian fans mingling happily, taking photos of each other while exchanging bursts of bawdy singing.

Then, as if from out of nowhere, the horde of black-clad thugs arrived and began attacking English fans. The claim made immediately on the BBC is that these attackers are Russian hooligans. Of course, this is yet more of the sickening demonisation of Russia and all things Russian that we have seen unfold in recent months.

These men were not Russians at all, although they spoke Russian. They are hired thugs drawn from the same pool of neo-Nazi ultra-right thugs from Lvov, members of Pravy Sektor mostly, who were responsible for the Odessa Massacre.

Cypriot-registered sardine trawler owned by a company with at least two former Mossad men amongst it’s board members brought the rent-a-mob into the port of Marseille last night, they are probably already on their way back to the Black Sea.

ScreenHunter_121-Jun_-11-14_05_crop-640x242.jpg

We have been expecting a false flag terrorist attack at Euro 2016, but we were expecting it to take the more usual form of an ‘Islamic’ terrorist group shooting at people or blowing something up. This is a new play but it is all too clear from who’s playbook it came.

Comment's:
Grampah June 11, 2016 at 11:00 am
Cypriot-registered sardine trawlers owned by a company with at least two former Mossad men amongst it’s board members brought the rent-a-mob into the port of Marseille last night,”
Is there a Mossad or CIA representation on every company’s board in the world?
Or is it “just” 90% do?

Marine Traffic
CYPRIOT MARINER Gross Tonnage: 12043 Bulk Carrier Bulk Carrier Latest Position No Records Found
Deadweight: 19676 t
Length Overall x Breadth Extreme: N/a
Year Built: 1968
Read more at http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:949788/mmsi:-6700157/imo:6700157/vessel:CYPRIOT_MARINER#RczzRsIrfchfs0Vu.99
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:949788/mmsi:-6700157/vessel:CYPRIOT%20MARINER

https://youtu.be/SC0Gg0yis1g

https://youtu.be/i-yemC3_8xo

https://youtu.be/vLEN2-EnYRs

https://youtu.be/9EGDsg8LZ1o

https://youtu.be/kmRmGQRvBmY

https://youtu.be/Ra7gEEnB-g0

Euro 2016 : violences à Marseille, un supporteur anglais entre la vie et la mort
http://www.lemonde.fr/euro-2016/article/2016/06/11/euro-2016-nouveaux-incidents-au-vieux-port-de-marseille_4948533_4524739.html

https://youtu.be/MS21h7zkGFw

TTOI
UEFA to open proceedings over Russia-England violence at Euro 2016
http://www.timesofisrael.com/uefa-to-open-proceedings-over-russia-england-violence-at-euro-2016/
Russian fans face tougher sanctions due to past bad behavior, attack on English supporters in neighboring stands
By Graham Dunbar June 12, 2016, 4:26 am

PARIS (AP)
UEFA will open disciplinary proceedings over Saturday’s violence inside the stadium in Marseille, with Russia potentially facing tougher sanctions than England because its fans were in the front line of trouble at the last European Championship.

After a third straight day of fighting in the Mediterranean port city, violence spread to the Stade Velodrome at the Group B game.

That’s important because it means that UEFA can impose some sort of punishment if it’s so minded. Though UEFA holds national federations and clubs responsible for their fans’ behavior inside stadiums, it typically does not act on incidents elsewhere.

“UEFA can only take disciplinary action for incidents which happen within the stadium perimeter,” the European soccer body said in a statement.

After the 1-1 draw, a large group of Russian fans in one stand behind the goal advanced on England supporters in the neighboring area, throwing objects and breaking through a line of stewards. England fans fled for the exits.
A Russia supporter is escorted by stewards following the Euro 2016 group B football match between England and Russia at the Stade Velodrome in Marseille on June 11, 2016. (AFP PHOTO/BERTRAND LANGLOIS)

A Russia supporter is escorted by stewards following the Euro 2016 group B football match between England and Russia at the Stade Velodrome in Marseille on June 11, 2016. (AFP PHOTO/BERTRAND LANGLOIS)

When UEFA’s disciplinary panel judges incidents at the stadium, it could take Russian fans’ track record at Euro 2012 into account. UEFA imposed a series of sanctions, including fines, on the Russian FA for incidents at that tournament, which was jointly hosted by Poland and Ukraine. England is likely to be treated more leniently by UEFA as its fans have little history of disorder in recent European Championship qualifying and final tournaments.

Saturday’s game was Russia’s first to be organized by UEFA since the lifting of probationary sanctions that were threatened after violent disorder by its fans in Poland four years ago.

It was also the second case in recent weeks of fighting between rival fans at a high-profile UEFA-organized match. Last month, UEFA formally opened a disciplinary case two days after Liverpool and Sevilla fans clashed at the Europa League final in Basel, Switzerland.

Among the incidents back in Euro 2012, stadium security staff in Wroclaw, Poland, were assaulted by Russian fans in Russia’s opening 4-1 victory over the Czech Republic. The Russian authorities were fined 30,000 euros ($37,500) for racially insulting Czech Republic defender Theodor Gebre Selassie, who is black.

In a separate Euro 2012 incident, UEFA charged and fined Russia for a fan carrying a national flag across the field after a 1-1 draw against Poland. That heavily policed match in Warsaw was played on June 12 — Russia’s national holiday — after fights in the city as rival fans went to the stadium.

Four years ago, UEFA deferred a sanction of ordering Russia to play three home Euro 2016 qualifying in empty stadiums. The stadium ban would have been activated if fan violence during qualifying matches was repeated.

UEFA had initially threatened Russia with a six-point deduction in Euro 2016 qualifying but that was removed when the Russian Football Union appealed to UEFA. A fine of 120,000 euros ($150,000) was maintained though.

When UEFA’s disciplinary panel judges the latest incident in Marseille, any sanction should be applied to the European Championship rather than the FIFA-organized World Cup which Russia hosts in 2018. FIFA typically has no jurisdiction over UEFA-organized events.

Russia and England are among 13 UEFA member federations hosting Euro 2020 matches, which for the first time ever will be spread around the continent.

Wembley Stadium in London was picked to host the Euro 2020 semifinals and final, while Zenit St. Petersburg’s stadium is due to host three group-stage matches and a quarterfinal.

Both Russian and English national teams have to advance through a qualifying tournament rather than be given automatic entry as hosts.

Poor segregation has seemed to be a factor in the Marseille and Basel incidents.

At the Europa League final on May 18, fans were not separated by police or stewards behind one goal at the St. Jakob-Park about 30 minutes before kickoff.

UEFA will deal with charges of “crowd disturbances” against both clubs on July 21.

Copyright 2016 The Associated Press

https://youtu.be/FRSiJUEAwQ8

VIDEOS. Clashes erupt at the Velodrome after the match Russia-England
Violence erupted English and Russian fans in downtown Marseille (Bouches-du-Rhône). After the meeting, brief clashes erupted at the final whistle.
http://www.francetvinfo.fr/sports/foot/euro/videos-des-heurts-eclatent-au-velodrome-apres-le-match-russie-angleterre_1496035.html
8755453.jpg

IBT
England fans run to escape Russian hooligans as violence spills over into the terraces after 1-1 draw
June 11, 2016 23:45 BST
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/england-fans-run-escape-russian-hooligans-violence-spills-over-into-terraces-after-1-1-draw-1564979
Violent clashes between rival football fans over the last two days in Marseilles, spilled over into the terraces of the Stade Velodrome, as Russian fans stormed the British ranks at the end of the European championship match.

n shocking scenes, fans, including women and children, were seen scrambling over the barriers to escape serious assault. Russian fans tore the shirt off an England supporter's back as he attempted to flee the scene.

Earlier, fireworks were lit by Russian fans in the stands, causing a moment of alarm as the loud bang was heard throughout the stadium. The incident prompted concerns as to how fireworks had been brought into the venue amid heightened security following concern of terror attacks.

The latest shameful scenes inside the stadium follow two days of violence, in Marseille's Old Port district which have left two England fans fighting for their lives in hospital.

With Russia claiming a late draw, as the final whistle blew, large groups of Russians surged into the rival fans, throwing punches and kicking their victims, as they tore down the England flags, sending the England supporters running for the exits.

One of the most serious attacks was suffered by a 51-year-old England supporter who was left with horrific head injuries after being ambushed by Russian 'ultras', armed with knives and metal poles.

The critically injured English fan suffered a cardiac arrest. Matthieu Duroselle, spokesman for Marseille police, said: "There is one English fan that has been badly injured. His heart stopped but it was restarted by a police officer who provided heart massage at the scene."

Eyewitnesses told Mail Online the attack was unprovoked. "He got knocked to the ground and kicked in the head for nothing. He was not doing anything when some lads attacked him - French, Russian - I don't know who they were," claimed one English fan.

"It was the Russians that sparked it all off," an England supporter added. "A whole gang of the [Russians] came right into the middle of everything and started throwing punches."

Another said: "There's this group of Russians who are proper mental. They threw everything at us - chairs, bottles - and they slashed us with knives. The French are also having a go."

French police were forced to fire water cannon and tear gas into the crowd in an effort to quell the violence which left the area resembling "a war zone."

The Marseille senator, Samia Ghali, said: "The violence spoiled what should have been a party atmosphere. When you see drunken hooligans hurling bottles, I think you realise that it's necessary to impose restrictions on the sale of alcohol to make it easier to maintain order."

The Foreign Office said it was working with French authorities to help an England fan who was seriously injured in the clashes. "We are in contact with French authorities about a British national injured in Marseille and stand ready to provide further assistance," a spokesman said.

Six English fans have been arrested as a result of the violence, while it is believed at least 20 people have been left in hospital in the aftermath of the bloody assault.

The shameful scenes have overshadowed the tournament, and serious repercussions are anticipated as UEFA is expected to take action that could lead to some countries being ejected from the tournament. UEFA say they will await the report from their disciplinary department before commenting on scenes in the Stade Velodrome.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/england-fans-run-escape-russian-hooligans-violence-spills-over-into-terraces-after-1-1-draw-1564979#slideshow/1523863

Profile: Ukraine's ultra-nationalist Right Sector Video
28 April 2014
BBC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27173857
Ideology
_74463630_021529936-1.jpg

A leading figure in the Right Sector, Andriy Tarasenko, says it aims not for closer ties with Europe but rather to "build a nationalist Ukrainian state and stage a nationalist revolution".

Dmytro Yarosh calls himself a follower of Stepan Bandera, a nationalist leader who fought Polish and Soviet rule in the 1930s and 1940s but is seen in Russia and eastern Ukraine as a Nazi collaborator.

Mr Yarosh rejects accusations of racism, saying he regards anyone who fights for Ukraine as a comrade. Right Sector leaders have recently assured the Israeli ambassador that they reject anti-Semitism along with other forms of chauvinism and xenophobia.

Some far-right activists interviewed by the BBC's Gabriel Gatehouse in Kiev in early March made it clear that they wanted a Ukraine "just for Ukrainians".

The nationalist Svoboda party - also a significant player in the Maidan protests - now has three powerful posts in the interim government: acting chief prosecutor, deputy prime minister and chairman of the National Security Council

NYT
Russia and England Fans Clash Repeatedly at European Championships
JUNE 11, 2016
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/sports/soccer/euro-2016-riots.html?ref=sports
UEFA, the governing body overseeing European soccer, will open disciplinary proceedings over the violence in Marseille, with Russia facing a stronger punishment after the events inside the stadium.

Vasily Berezutsky scored Russia’s equalizer with a looping header in the second minute of injury time, canceling out an Eric Dier goal from a free kick in the 73rd.

“It’s disappointing because we were so close to an important and big win in our first game,” said Dier, a defensive midfielder.

England failed to finish any of a flurry of chances in a dominant first-half performance and faded until Dier put it ahead.
Video
"http://graphics8.nytimes.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000004466391"

US Drones shot down over the Crimea
Published on Jun 14, 2016
A GLOBAL RENAISSANCE
Russian Insider
The Russians Have Shot Down Numerous US Drones Violating Crimean Airspace

And one of them, the mother of all drones, the massive Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk, was apparently commandeered by Russian electronic warfare and landed in Simferopol

The war you don’t hear about: numerous American military aircraft (albeit of the unmanned variety, though with the possibility of being armed and dangerous) have apparently been violating Russian airspace, leading to the Russians shooting - yes, shooting - them down following the refusal of the Americans to acknowledge Russian diplomatic notes of protest.

The military violation of the territory, including the airspace, of a sovereign state is ordinarily taken to be a casus belli - an act of war.

But to be fair to the Americans, they may justify their belligerent behavior, flagrantly refusing to respect Russia’s sovereignty, on the basis that they do not recognize Crimea to be a part of Russia. Therefore, they do not recognize any violation of the airspace of Russia as having taken place. Rather, they would contend that the American aircraft in question were flying within the sovereign territory of Ukraine, with the permission of the government with the only legitimate authority to grant, and refuse, such permission, namely the government of Ukraine.

Nevertheless the Russians have made it clear that they consider Crimea to be a sovereign part of Russia. The Russians have made diplomatic protests over what they see as violation of their territory. The Americans have ignored them. The Russians have therefore shot down - and in once case commandeered and landed - these aircraft making incursions into their sovereign territory.

An act of war has been committed by America against Russia; and if you accept the American position, an act of war has been committed by Russia against both the Ukraine and the United States. Shots have been fired, and the Americans have lost military materiel.

Note that these are not exchanges of fire through proxies, as happened throughout the Cold War and is happening now through Syria and in the east of Ukraine. No, these are two nuclear-armed powers already in the process of shooting at each other!

Are we already in the opening stages of World War III? How many minutes to midnight is the nuclear clock? May God help us all.

https://youtu.be/_taR2VcKQKY

ВСУ запланировали на 17-20 июня провокационные обстрелы и вылазки ДРГ
Published on Jun 11, 2016
В Макеевке - VMakeevke.COM
«Наша разведка выявила подготовку украинского командования к провокациям на Донецком и Мариупольском направлениях, — сказал замкомандующего. — Подразделениям ВСУ поставлена задача с 17 по 20 июня проведением массированных обстрелов южных рубежей Республики, а также действиями на Мариупольском направлении диверсионно-разведывательных групп максимально дестабилизировать обстановку в ДНР, с целью отвлечения внимания от очередных попыток захвата территории под населенными пунктами Авдеевка, Ясиноватая и Горловка».
Сайт Макеевки - VMakeevke.COM

"Our intelligence has identified the preparation of Ukrainian command to provocations on the Donetsk and Mariupol directions - deputy commander said. - A division of the APU task from 17 to 20 June carrying out massive attacks on the southern borders of the Republic, as well as actions in Mariupol direction of sabotage and reconnaissance groups to destabilize the situation in the NPT in order to divert attention from the successive attempts to seize territory for the settlements Avdeevka, Yasinovataya and Gorlovka ".
Website Makeyevka - VMakeevke.COM

https://youtu.be/8IdJSLKQMC4

Brexit Reportage (#3) Ukraine fans, War, Theft (Strong Language)
Published on Jun 12, 2016
Graham Phillips

https://youtu.be/rHDJ6iCLswg
Filmed in Lille, France, 12.06.2016

ВСУ открыли огонь по территории ДНР, идут бои

14.06.2016 - 20:34

Сегодня вечером украинские оккупанты вновь подвергли обстрелам позиции ВС ДНР и населенные пункты Республики.
Так, были обстрелялны из тяжелого вооружения окрестности сел Октябрь и Сосновское Новоазовского района на юге ДНР.
«В 19:00 украинская сторона вновь открыла огонь из орудий калибра 152 мм по селам Сосновское и Октябрь», — цитирует ДАН слова источника в силовых структурах Республики.
По данным источника, огонь велся из района оккупированного ВСУ села Павлополь. В общей сложности, в ходе обстрела противником было выпущено 35 артиллерийских снарядов.
Информация о пострадавших и разрушениях уточняется.
Ранее — около 15:00 после обстрела с украинской стороны позиций ВС ДНР начался бой с применением АГС и минометов в районе Светлодарск-Рассадки-Санжаровка.
Сообщается, что южнее Светлодарска была пресечена попытка ДРГ противника подойти к позициям ВС ДНР в районе Лозового-Калиновки.
Также напряженная обстановка наблюдается юго-западнее Горловки — в районе Красного Партизана и Васильевки. Там идет бой с применением минометов и бронетехники

Translation
AFU opened fire on the territory of the DPR, there are fights

14.06.2016 - 20:34

Tonight the Ukrainian occupation forces again shelled the positions of the DPR and the settlements of the Republic.
So, was abstrusely heavy weapons neighborhood villages October and Sosnovskoye Novoazovskiy district in the South of the DPR.
"At 19:00, the Ukrainian side again opened fire from guns of 152 mm caliber in the villages Sosnovskoye and October", — quotes the words of the GIVEN source in the power structures of the Republic.
According to the source, was fired from the area occupied by the APU of the village Pavlopol. In total, during shelling by the enemy was released 35 artillery shells.
Information on victims and destructions specified.
Earlier, at about 15:00 after the shelling of the Ukrainian side on the DPR's positions, the battle began with ACS and mortars in the area of Svetlodarsk-Seating-Sanzharovka.
It is reported that the South of Svetlodarsk were foiled attempt DRG enemy to approach the position of the DPR in the lozovy-Kalinovka.
Also the tense situation is observed South-West of Gorlovka — to the red partisans and the conference venue. There is a fight with mortars and armored vehicles

http://rusvesna.su/news/1465925642

c.a. said:

I realize this video is dated December 2015.

Yet it makes one sick to see this, and I'm often just taken-aback by the Ukraine Neo Nazi situation and the near silence from Israel. On the other hand, say something out of line in the UK, U.S. or Canada, and you have an army of Hasbera at your door along with the "thought" police in some countries. In most other places other than in the Ukraine, if you don't want to support an Israeli corporation, well that's problematical and an actionable offense with a big lobby group to hammer you. In the Ukraine, want to rename every street to that of historical fascist thugs, no problem whatsoever. Want to openly wear Nazi attire and jackboot around doing the unthinkable, no one notices, least the Israelis - there is no AIPAC to lobby the U.S. government against Ukraine's fanatical groups, no, there is likely silent support and clapping.

In this video clip above, you have a guy such as Oleg Rybacchuk from Kiev, who discusses the visit in terms of wanting to "learn" from Israel on how to combat terrorism etc. and how bibi is playing a knife-edged act with both Russia and Kiev while keeping the U.S. happy. In the video you have in-house Israeli journalists who would never be permitted to ask the obvious questions concerning Kiev, which makes on think that whether in Israel itself, or in the UK, France or Canada (many others), when the question of neo-nazi political dominance in Ukraine comes up, is just not thought about, or if it is, the lens quickly fixes on Russia and that program takes over.

The following is also an older article, yet missed it in 2015:

Special report by Dr. Inna Rogatchi (Israel): ‘The new Ukraine’ https://newcoldwar.org/special-report-by-dr-inna-rogatchi-israel-the-new-ukraine/

Three part series by Dr. Inna Rogatchi, published in Arutz Sheva (Israel National News).

The Polish, Jan Karski:

...Karski described how his beloved Poznan, the city of the most sophisticated Polish culture, had been Germanised by the Nazis over a few weeks in the Autumn 1939, and what an unbearable void it had become for thousands of people there. Jan Karski was a first-hand witness of the process. Now, 75 years and three generations later, we all are witnessing the beginning of something very similar in Ukraine.

“How we are supposed to live on the Bandera, Shuchevich, Mahno, Petliura and all those bloody hetmans’ streets? Our families were victims of those criminals. People here remember it all very well. This is insane,” – people from Ukraine are telling us, in a state of panic.

It is also insulting, not just insensitive and frightening. What is going on there is an abrasive push of the new Ukraine’s ideology which could find no one better than the infamous butchers of all Ukranian epochs, so as to infuse their citizen with a new-found patriotism. Patriotism about what? Torturing skills? the degree of hatred? the limitless cruelty?

The three parts are on that one link above, and I can't verify each and every thing cited by Dr. Inna Rogatchi, yet the point for me is, other than people like Rogatchi (and the alternative media like SoTT), there is mostly just silence, yet some are never silent concerning the most innocuous anti-Israeli Western statements. And if you are a politician making a basic statement about Israel, they will ruin you. In Canada today, I can hardly think of one politician who would say something about the thugs in Kiev, and certainly not about the thugs attacking Gaza.

Pretty messed up.

Ukrainian oligarchs are the main obstacle for establishing a functioning state and a stable economy in the country, political risk consultant Neil Abrams and analyst Steven Fish wrote in an article for Foreign Policy.

This is How Ukraine Could Turn Into a 'Functioning Democratic State'
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160615/1041374468/ukraine-oligarchs-corruption.html

In Ukraine, oligarchs control all major media, the parliament and the judiciary system. The executive branch is headed by President Petro Poroshenko, an "oligarch with a dubious past," the article read.

Until a heavy blow is dealt to tycoons’ power and wealth any reforms in Ukraine are doomed to fail, the analysts noted.

In the article, they presented a roadmap of four steps needed to give a chance to reforms

First, via popular actions at the polls, Ukrainians must replace the political class which has ruled the country since the collapse of the Soviet Union, the article read.

"Any government that hails from this class, including the current one, will be too compromised by ties to the oligarchs to transform the country," the authors wrote.

They recommended electing a parliamentary majority and a president "from outside the post-communist political establishment."

The second step is replacing corrupt officials in the state administration with "motivated activists and outsiders."

These first two steps are aimed at loosing the oligarchs’ grip on the state, according to the article. The third and fourth ones would blow a deal to their financial power.

"The third step is to eliminate the subsidies on which most of the oligarchs depend. This first requires privatizing state enterprises that the moguls use to enrich themselves," the authors proposed. Moreover, Ukraine’s system of taxation and regulation should be simplified.

Finally, the government must force oligarchs to cough up a significant part of their wealth, the article read.

"The newly-established special prosecutors should carry out arrests on corruption-related charges of as many oligarchs as possible. It should then offer them a plea bargain: Either pay a giant, one-time tax on the assets they’ve stolen or face prosecution for past misdeeds," the article read.

The West can help Ukraine in this noble cause, the authors pointed out. Western countries should give access to information about oligarchs’ offshore schemes. They also should suspend financial aid to Kiev because it is only strengthening the positions of the current ruling class.

"All aid could resume once genuine reformers come to power and install a government free of oligarchs and their hirelings," the authors wrote.

US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter held a bilateral meeting with Ukrainian Minister of Defense Stepan Poltorak on the sidelines of a NATO ministerial in Brussels, Belgium, US Department of Defense spokesperson Peter Cook said in a press release on Wednesday.

Carter, Ukraine Defense Minister Meet in Brussels to Review US Aid to Kiev
http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160615/1041380412/us-aid-ukraine.html

Earlier, it was reported that NATO is going to approve aid for Ukraine at the alliance’s summit in Warsaw after assessment of the reforms implemented in the country.

"Secretary Carter and Minister Poltorak reviewed US security assistance efforts designed to help build the capacity of Ukraine's forces," Cook stated.

In December 2014, the Ukrainian parliament amended two laws rejecting the neutral status of the country. Ukraine set the goal to be ready for joining NATO in 2020. In mid-December 2015, Ukraine and NATO signed a roadmap on defense-technical cooperation.

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has proposed an initiative for organizing a guerrilla movement in the country. This was reported on Tuesday by the head of state’s press service.

Poroshenko calls for law on total mobilization and martial law to be prepared
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/poroshenko-calls-for-law-on-total.html

“In the event of a full-scale invasion, there should be a polished plan for the total mobilization and functioning of the country under the circumstances of martial law,” Poroshenko said during the scientific-practical conference “Lessons of Hybrid War” at the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

“The fact that we are not declaring total mobilization now is due only to the fact that the campaign to build a contract army has been effective,” the head of state added.

According to Poroshenko, a plan for the total mobilization and functioning of the country in the conditions of martial law should, among other things, provide for the optimization of the work of enterprises of the military-industrial complex, the “creation of new capacities and production facilities producing the latest weapons.”

In addition, Poroshenko said that until Ukraine becomes a NATO member, it should have its own proper army.

“We should identify and ensure strict adherence by all security structures to the legal and technical requirements of the development and use of weapons, equipment, and strength standard for the armies of NATO countries,” he remarked.

Poroshenko instructed for draft decisions to be prepared and brought to the session of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, after which such will be passed on for consideration by the government.

Kiev armed formations launched 63 mines at northern and western suburbs of Donetsk, Gorlovka, Dokuchaevsk, and Elenovka

Kiev Nazi fighters launched 60 mines at Donetsk, Gorlovka and Elenovka
http://novorossia.today/kiev-nazi-fighters-launched-60-mines-at-donetsk-gorlovka-and-elenovka/

‘In period since 11 pm to 1 am Ukrainian fighters subjected to shelling Dokuchaevsk, Zaytsevo, Spartak, Elenovka, Staromihaylovka and Aleksandrovla, representative of the DPR Defence inistry reported.

In regard to the data of the resource, the hostility conducted shelling from Novotroitskoe, Opytnoe, Zhovanka, Taramchuk, Krasnogorovka.

It was reported that due to the preliminary information as a result of shelling 3 houses destroyed in Dokuchaevsk.

War in Ukraine started in 2013 since Maidan where armed group of Praviy Sector played the main role.

“Right Sector” (Ukraine): the history, fascist ideology and role in Euromaidan
http://novorossia.today/right-sector-ukraine-the-history-fascist-ideology-and-role-in-euromaidan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYyy0aeWrnw (1 hour)

Published on Apr 23, 2015

The international movement “Essence of Time” and the international civil resistance "Vognebroda.net" publish movie "The Right Sector": the history, fascist ideology and role in Euromaidan in 2014”

The Ukrainian neo-Nazi organization "Right sector", its history, its fascist ideology and its role in the military coup of Euromaidan in 2014 in Ukraine is described in details in this movie. The sequence of mass murders, conducted by "Right sector" in Odessa and other cities of the Southeast of Ukraine in 2014, are also included in the movie.

Additionally, the history of Ukrainian nationalism is described. The movie includes details of the role of Bandera and his Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) in the mass crimes in Lviv (Lvov) and Volhynia, and its links to the German fascists and SS forces.

The main essence of the process which became uncovered in Ukraine, lies not even in confrontation with Russia (which is very important), but in the slow emersion of Nazi’s submarine of 4th Reich supported by applause of United States and Europe.

4th Reich is a Nazi’s concept, firstly declared in 1946 at the Neo-Nazi Internationale at San-Remo, which now takes up the global nature via Ukraine. For the first time ever, the Nazis were used with a blessing from the USA and Europe. There were the same Nazis, which were hidden under the wings of foreign intelligence services since 1945 and which were fostered against the Soviet Union all these years.

At the moment, when bipolar world was destroyed and when madmen were triumphing over the collapse of the Soviet Union, a way to Nazification of Europe was opened. And now we are observing one thing: a union of Nazis and liberals (or extremists a la Islam and liberals), as a new formula used by America everywhere. At that, the Nazis (or bin Laden) form a strike force leading the quasi-liberal masses of people. After that, the masses are washed out and the radicals step forward.

First goes desovietization, then comes dechristianization, and, afterwards, this black hellfire cauldron appears. As an alternative to this, a noble alloy emerging now in Donbass is offered, as well as the things said by His Holiness, our Patriarch Kirill at the opening of Worldwide Russian People’s Council: “How someone’s national consciousness should be torn, in which caverns of thought and spirit should someone’s national consciousness rest, for that he, considering himself the bearer of Russian national idea, abandons the saints and heroes of the native history, the endeavors of the ancestors, and makes the Nazis and their minions idols for himself”.

Which caverns of filth have germinated this Nazi identity? Who grew it up, apart from Ukrainians themselves?

PS
In case YouTube blocks this video, you can also watch it here:
http://notbremse.livejournal.com/2421...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom