Co-linearity: What is it? What does it involve? Can it be achieved?

OK, I don't really know what I'm trying to say, and have to go out, so leaving this thought unfinished for now... I hope it makes SOME kinda sense.... I'll keep thinking about it. But yeah I don't really think this stuff is that useful for daily life, or for a practical definition of co-linearity...I've gone a bit abstract..
For where my level of understanding is at you have not gone too abstract, I even understand the difficulty of putting it into words. So thank you for sharing, it’s helpful!

It’s helped me see that maybe I overthink too much if I’m colinear or not and how this affects my decision to participate more or not. I know that little voice is probably the predators mind which is why I’ve learned to ignore it and push through and share anyways. This is why networking is so important.

I also keep thinking about if an organism comprised of many into a whole is either organized along a left hemisphere pathway or a right hemisphere pathway, leading to either STS or STO, would both pathways be through working towards colinearity but one is like a hivemind of automatons and the other a community of individuals?
I think that the 4D STS world has a configuration similar to that of the "Mafia" in the movies.

There is a continuous struggle for power. For maintaining position and for climbing up the ladder.

What is needed is done and the knowledge below is given only according to the needs of those above and there is a continuous struggle to have more knowledge to overcome those above and control those below.

When you shoot your friend in the organization for years to move up in the Mafia, they say: "It's nothing personal, it's just business!".

I think that the 4D STS world has a configuration similar to that of the "Mafia" in the movies.

There is a continuous struggle for power. For maintaining position and for climbing up the ladder.

What is needed is done and the knowledge below is given only according to the needs of those above and there is a continuous struggle to have more knowledge to overcome those above and control those below.

When you shoot your friend in the organization for years to move up in the Mafia, they say: "It's nothing personal, it's just business!".
I really like what you write, Wandering Star. I remember reading in a C's transcript that an 'envy knot' was installed at the base of our skulls by our other-side friends long ago. (no success with search function to find reference) In my 'old' days in Buddhist practice, the principle of taking joy in the success of others was a useful yard stick on that inner envy and disappointment at being bested - or what I perceived as being 'bested'. (Now, objectively, no such thing as 'bested', it's all lessons.... but tell that to the envy knot....) This axis, envy/support, is a fairly regular attention for me, even now closer to the end of this lifetime. The anxiety about how I functioned is much less but maybe it has some use in keeping me from being a complete loafer, lol!

Collinearity could be guaged from a perspective ??? by the ease of accepting our self-adjudicated level of accomplishment in some pursuit without envy and resentment and then forgetting about it and just welcoming the input. Completely. This would support the 'submission of will to a teacher', to whomever we feel has the wisdom to teach us a thing or two.

I really like what you write, Wandering Star. I remember reading in a C's transcript that an 'envy knot' was installed at the base of our skulls by our other-side friends long ago. (no success with search function to find reference) In my 'old' days in Buddhist practice, the principle of taking joy in the success of others was a useful yard stick on that inner envy and disappointment at being bested - or what I perceived as being 'bested'. (Now, objectively, no such thing as 'bested', it's all lessons.... but tell that to the envy knot....) This axis, envy/support, is a fairly regular attention for me, even now closer to the end of this lifetime. The anxiety about how I functioned is much less but maybe it has some use in keeping me from being a complete loafer, lol!

Collinearity could be guaged from a perspective ??? by the ease of accepting our self-adjudicated level of accomplishment in some pursuit without envy and resentment and then forgetting about it and just welcoming the input. Completely. This would support the 'submission of will to a teacher', to whomever we feel has the wisdom to teach us a thing or two.
Thanks for the "caress" to my ego. Immediately I have sought to balance that in the knowledge of who I am and where I come from.

I also really like what you write.;-)

Hello, Lyndi Lama. Here is the session you are looking for. Cassiopeians on November 26, 1994:
Q: (L) The other night we were talking about the “Mark of Cain” and I lost part of the tape. I would like to go back over that a little bit more at this time. What was the true event behind the story of the “Mark of Cain?”
A: Advent of jealousy.
Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?
A: Lizard takeover.
Q: (L) Wasn’t the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the Fall of Eden?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?
A: Symbolism of story.
Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?
A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the “jealousy factor” of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth’s vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?
Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the “knot”.
A: Okay.
[Area indicated just at occipital ridge.]
Q: (L) You mean the spinal structures at the occipital ridge?
A : Yes.
Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?
A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.
Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the “Reptilian Brain”?
A: In a roundabout way.
Q: (L) Okay, at the time this “Mark of Cain” came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?
A: It was added to all simultaneously.
Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?
A: DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Hello, Lyndi Lama. Here is the session you are looking for. Cassiopeians on November 26, 1994:
Thank you ! for posting the link on the envy knot and also prompting me to search how to search. I found the reference by looking at the recent 'transcripts search website' post in about 10 seconds, trying 3 different search phrases! I've been cavalier on learning to search transcripts, but No More!

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search Website

So my question is, does being colinear have to mean a total consensus on belief on all topics in the forum? Or does it mean a shared frequency alignment? That comes from the continual process of questioning, researching and distilling the information through networking into a shared “truth” or view of reality.

I would think it's about an innate drive to get to the bottom of things, and then allowing for that commitment to truth to come front and center and not allowing our personal subjective wishes to get in the way. It's more a way of being and orientation towards reality than having to do with a consensus or belief on this or that topic. Since reality is multifaceted, out of necessity we'll only get access to a certain point of view to which we can either react by treating it as being all there is and discount a large chunk of reality, or we can react by acknowledging that our viewpoint is limited and that we need to network to see more. It's like the parable of the blind men and an elephant. So a difference in belief is not necessarily something that would block co linearity, it could enrich it if we share with others and stay committed to reality, abandoning belief if needed in our effort to stay true to what is.

April 5, 1997

Q: Would you please tell us what constitutes objectivity?

A: The effort on the part of the observer to leave prejudice "at the door."

April 5, 1997

Q: Would you please tell us what constitutes objectivity?

A: The effort on the part of the observer to leave prejudice "at the door."
I would think it's about an innate drive to get to the bottom of things, and then allowing for that commitment to truth to come front and center and not allowing our personal subjective wishes to get in the way.
Thank you, your answer makes the most sense to me, much appreciated for sharing this Cs quote too!

Any given individual is always at least partially unaware of their own biases and programming. So sometimes we are saying things that people hear that we are unaware we are saying.
We each have a certain "Listening". I believe this is an important concept. In every personal journey, a certain listening develops over a lifetime from events, reading and life experience for many reasons
This idea/topic sticks out to me. I grew up with a parent that spoke broken English and I did not realize until I worked at my first phone support role that this gave me an advantage in the role (I worked specifically with overseas customer). When in a conversation with a co-worker, they kept complaining that its really hard to understand our Chinese and Indian customers due to their broken English, but I did not have the same problem unless their pronunciation was that bad! It wasn't until I though about it more that I realized some people only "listen". They either "listen" what was they thought they heard or they only "listen" to the words without thinking of the intent of the message.

Obviously, this is a forum board so audio doesn't apply :lol: But, as mentioned already, with written words, it does have its own "listening" component that is good for us to be aware of.
t made me think of waveform summing (I didn't study any physics and am terrible at maths, I come at it as a musician, hehe)..
You'd be surprised how well Physics and Music intertwines! I had a physics professor tell a joke, something along the lines: A music major struggling in class, the professor would say, "At least its not rocket science!". A physics major struggling in class, the professor would say, "At least its not Music Theory!"

I think some kind of reference to the benkostka fandango should go in this thread. First a question:

How did that whole "blow up" (or whatever you might call it) impact anyone's notion of co-linearity?

There are a lot of folks who have gone radio silent since then. Michael B-C is one that stands out. Maybe he is on vacation but he was a very prolific poster. Michael B-C: are you OK? I am guessing there are others who have, perhaps...shut down? Not feeling safe?

Gurdjieff had a term for rehashing events and occurrences in order to gain knowledge and understanding. Does any one remember that term? All I can think of is recapitulation but I don't think that is what he called it. IMO that is called for. It has been, 2 weeks since the kettle boiled over. That is enough time gone to gain some perspective.

One note, to be clear: I do indeed see value in it and I see value in the things benkostka was trying to communicate if you peel away the trash talk so I sort of understand the mods letting it go on for so long. This is certainly fertile ground to learn from.

But to just walk away like nothing happened seems...kinda odd?

But have faith, I am going to give it a rest! Carry on if you so choose.

I think some kind of reference to the benkostka fandango should go in this thread. First a question:

How did that whole "blow up" (or whatever you might call it) impact anyone's notion of co-linearity?

There are a lot of folks who have gone radio silent since then. Michael B-C is one that stands out. Maybe he is on vacation but he was a very prolific poster. Michael B-C: are you OK? I am guessing there are others who have, perhaps...shut down? Not feeling safe?

Gurdjieff had a term for rehashing events and occurrences in order to gain knowledge and understanding. Does any one remember that term? All I can think of is recapitulation but I don't think that is what he called it. IMO that is called for. It has been, 2 weeks since the kettle boiled over. That is enough time gone to gain some perspective.

One note, to be clear: I do indeed see value in it and I see value in the things benkostka was trying to communicate if you peel away the trash talk so I sort of understand the mods letting it go on for so long. This is certainly fertile ground to learn from.

But have faith, I am going to give it a rest! Carry on if you so choose.
Regarding this, there is a dream that I had and that I published in the Laura in the dream thread:

Tonight I had a dream in which I dreamed of Laura, Ark and Beau.

I was in a kind of hotel and in the hotel gardens the group from Cassipaea offered a concert.

I was in the audience listening to the concert and I was happy listening to the music.

Then the time came when they gave dinners at the hotel and people started to leave the concert. I would also have to go to dinner too, but I didn't want to leave without finishing listening to the concert.

Little by little it began to empty of public and many said, "we're leaving, besides they are repeating the same music as always".

When there were only very few people left, a girl told those who were leaving, "but don't leave! Why are you leaving?"

This girl was someone special (so it seemed to me), people from the hidden nations I call them.

When the concert finished, I valued it and I approached to greet the group.

Beau saw me and stopped me.

Are you a fan of ours? he asked me.

I didn't really like the question but I answered yes.

The thread didn't work out very well for us, did it? Beau wondered.

I didn't know what she was talking about, so I replied that I wasn't such a fan, so I didn't know what he was talking about to me.

He didn't like my answer and left.

From the rest of the dream I only remember that I was chatting with Ark and Laura, but I don't remember what we were talking about.

What I do remember is that I felt very good talking to them.

It has been, 2 weeks since the kettle boiled over. That is enough time gone to gain some perspective.
Regarding this, there is a dream that I had and that I published in the Laura in the dream thread
The weirdness of that situation still lingers as BHelmet's post and Wandering Star's dream show. I feel the same, the spot remains itchy.

I agree with the following points:
I do indeed see value in it and I see value in the things benkostka was trying to communicate if you peel away the trash talk so I sort of understand the
mods letting it go on for so long. This is certainly fertile ground to learn from.
The things benkostka mentioned are probably not too nice to look at but maybe there's some truth in it.

Co-linearity requires hard work and honesty, imo. Looks as if there's still much to learn for us.

To ignore this lesson would be a pity. It still manifests an energetic mark with ramifications, osit.

Maybe Ben's Thread is a more proper place to post about this.

As I was reading the thread in the Swamp, I'll be honest, I didn't realize it was recent thread since I've been going back through multiple older threads (esp the health ones). But what you mentioned here, BHelmet, was exactly that went through my mind when I was witnessing the exchange. When benkostka mentioned about mod's removing post, I had a reflexive mental response: nooo! this interaction is perfect! Don't remove it!

What better way to "test" ones skills (poor way of phrasing it, I'm sorry, but apt description for what I intented) of communication: the "active", "passive", and "neutralizing" ways to de-escalate. I don't mean to make it sound mechanical because in this case, it IS important, for someone dear who's going through a rough patch. And, in my perspective, the interaction was even more important because many saw it as a crossroads, of sorts, where the results of the interaction would (potentially) permanently push people apart or bring people closer (finding that path for The Work, or getting lost in the weeds).

For me, it did also highlight some aspects of co-linearity. If one is only here to take what they need then go when there seems to be nothing "new", are "we" truly co-linear? Did we ever have the same goals in mind even though "we" started at different places?

One last thing and I will bow out for a while. I thought for sure there would be a "check in" question about co-linearity asked in the last session given the benkostka happenings which was a manifestation of the "things will get rocky" prediction (IMO). I was looking forward to having the C's weigh in and provide some kind of clarity and perspective. So, I was surprised that didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom