Coffee and Probiotic Enema's

lainey said:
I've heard a few people talk about a brand called Death Wish Coffee which is meant to be the strongest coffee in the world. Has anyone tried it? I'm kind of thinking it's just a gimmick to sell coffee. Is stronger necessarily better for enemas or is it just that darker is better than lighter?

_https://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Wish-Coffee-Strongest-Organic/dp/B006CNTR6W/ref=pd_sim_325_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NC2JKBAY9MC2PFGD91BM

Hum.. never heard of that coffee lainey, but maybe it is just a trick to sell more. Like Dave Asprey and all his Bulletproof Coffee products maybe hehe. In my particular case i've just used dark organic coffee, and that seems to work just fine. I found this little information in regards to darker or lighter coffee:

The article talks about different characteristics of coffee and which one suits best for enemas. Hope it helps.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/best-enema-coffee/

Dark Roast Coffee Better than Light

When considering the type of coffee to use, lighter roasts or green coffee beans are not optimal. This suggestion is not in accordance with what is suggested by the Gerson Institute which recommends lightly roasted enema coffee. Beware also of coffee specifically labeled as “golden coffee” or “enema coffee” as these are frequently light roasts too.

Why are darker roasts probably better?

The journal Molecular Nutrition & Food Research published research favoring dark roast coffee over light for restoring blood levels of glutathione, the mother of all antioxidants. What’s more, the 2011 study concluded that dark roast coffee promoted weight loss better. It also combats the problem of excess stomach acid production that plagues some coffee drinkers (2).

Research presented by the American Chemical Society in 2010 claims that the beneficial compound N-methylpyridinium (NMP) not present in green coffee beans is created during the roasting process. The darker the roast, the more NMP is created. Stomach cells exposed to coffee compounds increased acid secretion with the exception of cells exposed to the same compounds containing NMP.

For these reasons, darker roast enema coffee may prove easier on the intestinal tract and produce higher levels of antioxidants in the blood.

lainey said:
I've heard a few people talk about a brand called Death Wish Coffee which is meant to be the strongest coffee in the world. Has anyone tried it? I'm kind of thinking it's just a gimmick to sell coffee. Is stronger necessarily better for enemas or is it just that darker is better than lighter?

_https://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Wish-Coffee-Strongest-Organic/dp/B006CNTR6W/ref=pd_sim_325_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NC2JKBAY9MC2PFGD91BM

It's not an enema type of coffee, so I wouldn't use it for the purposes entailed in this thread. I don't remember the details regarding what the difference is between enema and regular type coffees, but I'm sure a duckduckgo search will bring up some results.

Turgon said:
lainey said:

It's not an enema type of coffee, so I wouldn't use it for the purposes entailed in this thread. I don't remember the details regarding what the difference is between enema and regular type coffees, but I'm sure a duckduckgo search will bring up some results.
I went over some of the articles on SOTT and read the link you posted and compiled what the recommendations were from each article:
Add 3 rounded tablespoons of organic drip-grind coffee (not instant)
https://www.sott.net/article/330877-Coffee-enema-a-viable-health-solution
It is important to use organic, non-flavored coffee
https://www.sott.net/article/185888-Use-coffee-enemas-for-detoxification
Selecting Coffee

Only use organic coffee. Conventionally grown coffee contains pesticides, which will defeat the whole purpose of the enema. The organic coffee must contain caffeine. The caffeine is necessary to stimulate the cleansing of the liver. Do not use instant coffee or decaffeinated coffee.

Choosing the Darkness of the Coffee

Once again, there are lots of opinions about the darkness of the coffee, the method for brewing the coffee, and the amount of coffee that should be used for an enema.

Some people believe in using raw coffee beans. Some use extra light roast coffee. Some prefer light roast, medium roast, and even dark roast. There are rather intense points of view about this. In general, raw and very lightly roasted coffee will be highest in caffeine content, but may contain a naturally occurring toxin. These coffees will provide the strongest stimulation for the liver and the least level of discomfort during the enema. Light roast, medium roast, and dark roast will have less caffeine. The Gerson cancer clinic recommends either light or medium roast drip grind coffee. [15]

Some people have an adverse reaction to the coffee if it contains mold. Many sources of coffee are not screened for mold content. If you are concerned, then seek organic enema coffee that has been tested to be mold free. Yes, there are coffees that are intended for enemas and not for drinking. Otherwise, a high quality organic coffee will work well for most people.
https://www.sott.net/article/326631-Coffee-enemas-A-powerful-tool-for-detoxification-and-pain-relief
Organic Coffee Better than Conventional

It is best to source organic coffee if at all possible. Coffee enemas are used for detoxification, so introducing chemical residues into the colon is counterproductive to the process.

Conventional coffee is among the most heavily chemically treated foods in the world. Heavy sprayings of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides are common practices. Coffee farmers are exposed to a high level of chemicals while spraying their crops and handling them during harvest. In addition, the environment surrounding these farms are negatively impacted with chemical residues in the air and water. Many of these chemicals are highly toxic and detrimental to human health (1).

If you are trying to detoxify and regain your health using coffee enemas, using organic coffee is just basic common sense.

Dark Roast Coffee Better than Light

When considering the type of coffee to use, lighter roasts or green coffee beans are not optimal. This suggestion is not in accordance with what is suggested by the Gerson Institute which recommends lightly roasted enema coffee. Beware also of coffee specifically labeled as “golden coffee” or “enema coffee” as these are frequently light roasts too.

Why are darker roasts probably better?

The journal Molecular Nutrition & Food Research published research favoring dark roast coffee over light for restoring blood levels of glutathione, the mother of all antioxidants. What’s more, the 2011 study concluded that dark roast coffee promoted weight loss better. It also combats the problem of excess stomach acid production that plagues some coffee drinkers (2).

Research presented by the American Chemical Society in 2010 claims that the beneficial compound N-methylpyridinium (NMP) not present in green coffee beans is created during the roasting process. The darker the roast, the more NMP is created. Stomach cells exposed to coffee compounds increased acid secretion with the exception of cells exposed to the same compounds containing NMP.

For these reasons, darker roast enema coffee may prove easier on the intestinal tract and produce higher levels of antioxidants in the blood.

Choose Single Origin Whole Bean Coffee Instead of a Blend

From a quality standpoint, coffee blends are inferior to whole beans from a single source that you grind yourself.

Single source coffee more likely involved a higher level of care and standards during coffee production. Coffee blends take beans from a variety of places and mix them until the overall taste is acceptable.

Best to select a coffee that achieves the necessary quality with no mixing necessary!

Wet Processed Coffee Better than Dry Processed

The type of processing used can affect the toxins in the coffee bean. According to Alternative Daily, mechanical wet processing results in less toxins and mold in the coffee than dry processing. As a bonus, it is more sustainable than wet processing using fermentation.

About half the world’s coffee is produced using dry processing, particularly coffee from Brazil, Sumatra and Ethiopia. Be sure to ask how your coffee was processed before buying it for therapeutic reasons. This will ensure that you don’t introduce a counterproductive mold risk to your enema therapy.

Oily Beans Versus Dry Beans

Try to source enema coffee that is not too oily. While overly dry coffee tends to be stale and bitter, too-oily beans are a problem because the lipids in the coffee bean are subject to rancidity. Try to find the freshest coffee possible that is not too dry but also not too oily!

As for packaging, seek to buy whole bean coffee in a sealed bag that contains the following information:

Where and how the product was grown (the best coffee is organic and grows near the equator at altitudes of more than 5,000 feet).
When it was harvested.
When it was roasted (generous estimates claim that coffee beans stay fresh for about four weeks after roasting. More realistic claims give you about 1-2 weeks.)
This information will go a long way toward ensuring the best enema coffee experience possible. Another tip is to store roasted coffee beans and especially ground coffee in the freezer to prevent rancidity.
https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/best-enema-coffee/

So, of course using organic coffee is very important. Choosing organic, non-flavoured, drip-grind (not instant), dark, mold tested, single origin, wet processed, fresh-as possible (not too oily/not too dry) coffee beans in a well sealed package is the way to go.

Hello,

We have been doing coffee enama two times in a week for three months. There was no problem. We have felt good. I can resist it easily. Actually, recently, the half or less of coffee goes out. I wonder where it goes :) And there is another problem, We have kidney aches. There is a burning sensation in our kidneys. There are urinary tract infection symptoms, also. These problems maybe because of the consequences of cleansing the body. Can bad stuffs while disembodying cause that kind of effects?? I don't know for now.

Actually, recently, the half or less of coffee goes out. I wonder where it goes :) And there is another problem, We have kidney aches. There is a burning sensation in our kidneys. There are urinary tract infection symptoms, also. These problems maybe because of the consequences of cleansing the body. Can bad stuffs while disembodying cause that kind of effects?? I don't know for now.
The most the coffee is supposed to be retained is 15 minutes before entirely being released. I've never experienced or heard of a situation where it doesn't all come out eventually. I'm not sure if you have a tear and the coffee is somehow seeping into other areas of the body but don't have enough knowledge to say that is what's happening to the disappearing coffee... But I'd suggest stopping with the enema's for at least a few weeks and see if your kidney problems and urinary tract symptoms subside and report back on that.

Actually, recently, the half or less of coffee goes out. I wonder where it goes :)

Just to add to Turgon's post, I was wondering how you measure the amount of coffee expelled? I'd say for me it feels like the evacuation is much quicker than administration and I wonder if this subjectively makes it feel like some of the coffee doesn't come out?

As for the symptoms you're experiencing, they're quite interesting because neither the kidneys nor the urinary tract come in contact with the coffee. It may be the case of the enema stirring something. Personally, I don't react well to enemas, be it coffee, saline, or probiotics. I suspect something gets stirred by them. I feel fatigued, nauseous, brain fogged and just generally awful after each round. My bowels are noticeably unhappy about the procedure and that's why I normally do it shortly before bedtime so I can sleep through the symptoms. But given how many important processes our gut is responsible for, and the functions of the enteric nervous system, I guess it's not surprising that a stir to the status quo in the gut causes a reaction.

We have been doing coffee enama two times in a week for three months. There was no problem. We have felt good. I can resist it easily. Actually, recently, the half or less of coffee goes out.
Are you properly hydrated? The body can retain some water from coffee enema if you are not hydrated enough.

The most the coffee is supposed to be retained is 15 minutes before entirely being released. I've never experienced or heard of a situation where it doesn't all come out eventually. I'm not sure if you have a tear and the coffee is somehow seeping into other areas of the body but don't have enough knowledge to say that is what's happening to the disappearing coffee... But I'd suggest stopping with the enema's for at least a few weeks and see if your kidney problems and urinary tract symptoms subside and report back on that.

Thanks @Turgeon Yeah. I will stop coffee enema for a while. After enema I have hypertension. I will watch my blood pressure also.

Just to add to Turgon's post, I was wondering how you measure the amount of coffee expelled? I'd say for me it feels like the evacuation is much quicker than administration and I wonder if this subjectively makes it feel like some of the coffee doesn't come out?

As for the symptoms you're experiencing, they're quite interesting because neither the kidneys nor the urinary tract come in contact with the coffee. It may be the case of the enema stirring something. Personally, I don't react well to enemas, be it coffee, saline, or probiotics. I suspect something gets stirred by them. I feel fatigued, nauseous, brain fogged and just generally awful after each round. My bowels are noticeably unhappy about the procedure and that's why I normally do it shortly before bedtime so I can sleep through the symptoms. But given how many important processes our gut is responsible for, and the functions of the enteric nervous system, I guess it's not surprising that a stir to the status quo in the gut causes a reaction.
You can bu sure that I can understand It doesnt come out. At the beginnig It was hard for me to resist. But then sometime It didnt expelled after 2 hours. And after that time just a little of it expelled.
Are you properly hydrated? The body can retain some water from coffee enema if you are not hydrated enough.
You are right @Altair I didnt drink water enough. Maybe my kidneys ached due to lack of water. I will drink much more water. Thank you.

You can bu sure that I can understand It doesnt come out. At the beginnig It was hard for me to resist. But then sometime It didnt expelled after 2 hours. And after that time just a little of it expelled.
Judging form others’ responses it sounds like it is possible that your body retains some of the coffee. I tried to find more information about it but I wasn't able to unfortunately.

After enema I have hypertension. I will watch my blood pressure also.
Personally, I don't react well to enemas, be it coffee, saline, or probiotics. I suspect something gets stirred by them. I feel fatigued, nauseous, brain fogged and just generally awful after each round.

Come to think of it, many of the symptoms I get after an enema do resemble hypertension. Which in my case is strange becuase I normally have very low blood pressure, too low even. Interesting stuff for sure.

Back
Top Bottom