Coimbra Protocol for autoimmune diseases

Vajra91

The Force is Strong With This One
There is also another thing that might be important, although it is still a little controversial. And that is the specific form of Omega 3's. Some people say that the phospholipid form is better.
Interesting.. God, so many things to consider..
Well, nobody seems to be making the case for the phospholipid form being less effective than the triglyceride form (or the ethyl ester form), so even if it's superiority is still up for debate, I guess there's no reason not to play it safe and go for the phospholipid omega3 form (which always seems to come as part of oils that also contain the triglyceride form, anyway).
Thank you for sharing that.

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Indeed ! Not only fruits and vegetables are more polluted (glyphosate is an incredible evil, it takes the place of the marvellous amino-acid glycine !! ), but also they are transformed: selected to be more big and juicy and more fructose (sugar is inflammatory), genetically modified, artificially grown by force (fertilize, hormones for plants), and poor of minerals (because soils are poor especially of magnesium).

Fruits and vegetables from today are nothing to do with those 1 century before. At the contrary, they are inflammation-inducers. Moreover, they've got natural toxics (phytic acid, lectins, oxalate - see Keyhole's thread on oxalate). These latters didn't have so much impact 1 century before as fruits were not so denatured, perverted as nowadays.
Perhaps with organic fruits the pollution can be limited. But I agree it's not easy to know what is being the word "organic".
Anyway Cayce say: "so that there are those reactions that make for better unification in the membranes' reaction within the body". So the fructose may be useful to turn on some reactions in the body. A link with that: How Fructose Turns ON Your “Fat Switch”?

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Well, nobody seems to be making the case for the phospholipid form being less effective than the triglyceride form (or the ethyl ester form), so even if it's superiority is still up for debate, I guess there's no reason not to play it safe and go for the phospholipid omega3 form (which always seems to come as part of oils that also contain the triglyceride form, anyway).
Yes, even if it is not more effective, it protects the lipids from oxidation, which is the main problem with fish oils, so it's good at least in that regard. When I was taking cod liver oil I was burping like crazy the whole day, but with salmon oil very little. So that's something to pay attention to.

Perhaps with organic fruits the pollution can be limited. But I agree it's not easy to know what is being the word "organic".
I think that organic fruits can be achieved only with some types of fruits, like with old types of apples which are resistant to diseases. The modern types are not resistant so they need to be protected with pesticides and other bad stuff, so there is no way to make them organic no matter how much you try.

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I think that organic fruits can be achieved only with some types of fruits, like with old types of apples which are resistant to diseases. The modern types are not resistant so they need to be protected with pesticides and other bad stuff, so there is no way to make them organic no matter how much you try.
Well, I thought it was possible but with 50% of the harvest losed.

nature

Jedi Master
I agree. In western country, they no more use original old seeds.

Anyway Cayce say: "so that there are those reactions that make for better unification in the membranes' reaction within the body". So the fructose may be useful to turn on some reactions in the body. A link with that: How Fructose Turns ON Your “Fat Switch”?
it's not only a "pesticids or not pesticids" question, it's a broader matter: fruits and vegetables are completelly transformed (genetically, poorness in minerals).
What is fructose good for us? Fruits are rich in vit C, antioxydants? Well, it's like one says "breakfasts cereals are good because they are rich of magnesium". Yeah rich of magnesium, but much more rich of bad stuff.
In the Mercola's link you provide, it's well said that fructose is bad. Uric acid comes from fructose too, and uric acid is highly inflammatory, it gives lithiases, joint inflammation, gout, arterial hypertension, etc.

Fructose is a sugar, just like glucose. But when it's metabolized, it's actually very different from glucose, and this makes all the difference in the world in terms of weight and health.
While all cells use some energy in the process of metabolizing food, whether it's fat or sugar, fructose uses up so much energy that the cell becomes energy-depleted. As a result, the cell stops functioning normally and starts to develop an inflammatory response, also known as oxidative stress.
In a nutshell, a high-fructose diet causes chronic inflammation in your body, which glucose does not do.
"We found that when the energy is depleted... the ATP levels fell (ATP is our energy source). The ATP that had been consumed broke down. Suddenly, a substance called uric acid formed. Uric acid is the substance that we know can cause gout, but it's been long associated with obesity... It wasn't really thought that the uric acid might have a role in obesity. This was a big challenge, because no one really wanted to believe that, but what we were able to show is that uric acid can actually stimulate fat accumulation in cells... The research clearly demonstrates that even if you control the number of calories you eat, if those calories come from fructose, you are at increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome
Cayce gave interesting lectures to his clients, with good results, but remember that channelers transmit informations (here from akhasic archives) to people on Earth according to their culture, to their living time, to what is available at that time (phytotherapy and its herbal infusions, real fruits, essential oil, mostly). Photobiomodulation, Quinton plasma, stem cells, Reiki, etc weren't available.
However, there are certainly interesting stuff in Cayce lectures that can be usefull for us. I think about his electical stuff (wet cell).

Top Bottom