Collection of Cs warnings from recent sessions (2019 to date)

Arwenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Session 6 July 2024:
A: Quorum is meeting. Changes coming. […]
(Joe) What are they meeting to discuss or decide?

A: Future of Earth.

Q: (L) Is it a good thing they're meeting, or a bad thing?

A: Depends on perspective.

Q: (L) Okay. Is it a good thing from our perspective?

A: Probably not.

Q: (L) Does it mean that from our perspective they're going to effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it because there is too much resistance against the increasing control, or not enough?

A: Not enough for balance.
(L) I am really done here. Is there anything we should have asked that we didn't ask? Please consider it asked.

A: You are all doing well for now, keep in mind previous warnings. Goodbye.
Given the Cs advice in the recent session about the Quorum meeting and to keep in mind their previous warnings, I thought I’d compile those warnings and session dates going back to 2019. Some of those might not be as relevant to right now, but it may be of use to document them (all emphases are mine). Feel free to add any that I’ve missed.

Session 18 May 2024:
Q: (L)…Is there anything we need to know that we haven't asked? If so, consider it asked.

A: Many more trials coming in place after place. It takes a lot to awaken a dumbed down population. Many will not survive. Take care of each other. Goodbye.

Session 9 March 2024:
A: Sequence of program change.
Q: (L) What program change?
A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.
Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?
A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.
Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?
A: Close.
Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?
A: No
Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?
Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?
A: Close
Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?
Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?
Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?
(Niall) A space threat?
A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.
Q: (L) Well, that's everything.
(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

Session 30 December 2023:
Q: (L) But anyway, it has been one hell of a year, and I think we all know that, as I have said on many occasions, it can't go on forever. I mean, it just keeps getting worse and worse, but it can't go on forever. Andromeda wants to know when it's gonna come to a head?

A: First there must be a cleansing.

Q: (L) And what exactly is a cleansing?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Will this cleansing occur in 2024?

A: In spaces.

Q: (L) "In spaces"... You mean like in some places and not others?
Q: (L) Yeah, so we would like to have an end of the year statement. Anything that we haven't asked, that we should have asked, that we would've asked if we'd been in a less discombobulated state of mind? Would you please tell us? We're asking sincerely.

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

Session 28 October 2023:
Q: (L) All right. Anything else?

A: More to come. Just wait and see. Things are getting interesting and will move fast for the next several months as more and more people wake up to reality.

Q: (Andromeda) So people will be waking up.

(L) Does that mean people will be suffering more, causing them to wake up?

A: Indeed!

Q: (Joe) Several months.

(Niall) The next several months. Remember the guy's prediction, that Vedic astrologer?

(Gaby) From October to April will be interesting.

(Joe) So we don't get a break.

(L) Anything else? No. Okay. So if there's anything else we need to know, consider the open question asked.

A: Sit tight. Good things can come out of chaos. Goodbye.

Session 24 June 2023:
Q: (L) Okay. Is there anything that we haven't asked that we should have asked? Consider it asked. We all need guidance.

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming. Be awake, alert, aware, and utilize knowledge. It really does protect if you can set limiting emotions aside. Goodbye.

Session 10 December 2022:
Q: (L)…I guess we better say goodbye because I'm tired. Is there anything we should have asked that we didn't ask, and if so consider it asked, and please give us an answer because this is our last session probably for this year...?

A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.

(L) They must be fans of Bill & Ted!!

Session 17 July 2022:
Q: (L) Is there anything we need to ask about that we haven't asked that we should have asked, consider it asked and give us an answer please!

A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

Session 23 April 2022:
(L) Anything else from anybody?

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Session 18 December 2021:
Q: (L) So... Since this is our last session of the year, and Jar and all inquiring minds want to know: Is there any general statement that we can take with us tonight into the new year? I mean, I realize the last time you gave us an end of the year statement, things really went kaflooey. So, maybe I should hesitate about this, but anyway... Anything to hold on to?

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

Session 30 October 2021:
Q: (L)…Okay, now you guys can sign off if you want to.

A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

Session 18 September 2021:
Q: (L) Well, I wrote about it in From Paul to Mark. There was somebody who was giving a really interesting interpretation whose work I cited. It was his deduction from his analysis of the text that the Parable of the Sower was one of the secrets of the Kingdom of God which was that there were different types of human beings and that they simply were that way by their very nature. But at the same time, the wiles of the devil were always working, too. So there are people of different types. Any further comment on that? We can discuss it on the forum.

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.
If there's anything we failed to ask that we should have asked but were too shell-shocked to ask, please let us know!

A: Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE! Goodbye.

Session 17 July 2021:
L) Is there anything we need to know or ask? Consider it asked to help us out through this turmoil...

A: Things will get worse before they get better. Stay alert and use knowledge!!! Goodbye.

Session 29 May 2021:
Q: Somebody wants a message for the group. That is to say, is there anything we should have asked that we didn't ask, or anything we need to know that you can tell us? Consider it asked, and just... clue us in, please!

A: Again things may heat up a bit and create unpleasant frissons in many. Do not be dismayed or alarmed. Continue to work and build your network and connections. As we have said before, all this is evidence of the anxiety as the big changes approach. This will pass. Have faith and love. Goodbye.

Session 13 March 2021:
L) Yeah, do we have any message for us here or our group?

A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.

(L) So that means they need to get on board with the romance reading project!

Session 31 December 2020:
So, do you have any last words for us for the last of 2020 before we enter 2021?

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.

Session 4 July 2020:
A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key. Goodbye.

Session 23 May 2020:
Q: (Pierre) And even now, despite the lock down and the desperate measures, no improvement was attained. No reduction in contamination.

A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

Session 28 December 2019:
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Session 18 May 2019:
Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Session 23 March 2019:
Q: (L) Alright, we'll say goodnight. I'm tired. Kissy kissy!

(Artemis) Alright, if you have anything to say... and if not, then goodnight and thank you!

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye.

Session 9 June 2019:
Artemis) Do you have anything you'd like to say to us? Any motivational speech?

A: Just remember that periods of apparent stasis are not necessarily bad. Sometimes Being needs to catch up with Doing. Patience and dedication are key. It is impossible for us to give predictions of exactly when dramatic changes will take place due to the many variables in an open universe. But be assured that things are definitely on the move in cosmic and psychic spheres. Keep your eyes open and be aware at all levels and don't be taken unawares.

Edit: spelling & added ‘watch skies, land, oceans comment’ from 9 March 2024

Last edited:
Session 6 July 2024:

Given the Cs advice in the recent session about the Quorum meeting and to keep in mind their previous warnings, I thought I’d compile those warnings and session dates going back to 2019. Some of those might not be as relevant to right now, butit may be of use to document them (all emphases are mine). Feel free to add any that I’ve missed.

Session 18 May 2024:

Session 9 March 2024:

Session 28 October 2023:

Session 24 June 2023:

Session 17 July 2022:

Session 23 April 2022:

Session 30 October 2021:

Session 17 July 2021:

Session 29 May 2021:

Session 13 March 2021:

Session 4 July 2020:

Session 23 May 2020:

Session 18 May 2019:

Session 23 March 2019:

Session 9 June 2019:
this is an excellent initiative. thank you very much.

Thanks, GREAT work!

"Q: (L) Is it because there is too much resistance against the increasing control, or not enough?

A: Not enough for balance."

Lots of new puzzle pieces. The above is very telling, it seems.

1. Balance is key
2. Not enough resistance to the insanity and domination. The psychopaths and 4D STS have been way too effective and now people are just plain shell-shocked, oblivious or quietly waiting to be pushed over some kind of line in the sand that keeps getting redrawn to avoid confrontation.

So, people are too nice; trying not to freak out and run afoul of 'the law'; pretending "normal" may return someday with no effort; pretending 'this is fine'; afraid of death, intimidated by the system managers and watchdogs; whistling past a graveyard, programmed zombies etc.

But the lack of a fight for freedom (yet) seems like humanity is a bit of a beaten dog. How many resets have there been? How many timeline manipulations? How many destructions? How many deaths and false flags? Just how long have our souls been here? How many rug-pulls? Humanity is a fighter on the ropes after 14.5 rounds of getting smacked upside the head. So what is going to trigger that inner fighter to balance the equation? Is that what the Quorum is debating? (sounds like yes)

Comets, earthquakes and tsunamis are just going to add to the beaten dog syndrome. So if I had to guess, based on that, I'd say there will be no earthquakes just yet.

If there is going to be pushback against the controllers, there has to be a massive reveal that draws attention to the world 'leaders' and world system that causes some serious outrage. So I am guessing that if there is a program change soon, it will be secular/political and not 'natural' events like volcanoes etc. An outside threat like a cometary plague or alien invasion would only unite people against that threat so I would think it won't be that either. Perhaps the threat of war and our own destruction is the only catalyst that will work. Yes, it is a depressing line of thought. Perhaps there are other better ideas the quorum may be considering.

It feels like fate is hanging in the balance.

Session 6 July 2024:

Given the Cs advice in the recent session about the Quorum meeting and to keep in mind their previous warnings, I thought I’d compile those warnings and session dates going back to 2019. Some of those might not be as relevant to right now, but it may be of use to document them (all emphases are mine). Feel free to add any that I’ve missed.

Session 18 May 2024:

Session 9 March 2024:

Session 28 October 2023:

Session 24 June 2023:

Session 17 July 2022:

Session 23 April 2022:

Session 30 October 2021:

Session 17 July 2021:

Session 29 May 2021:

Session 13 March 2021:

Session 4 July 2020:

Session 23 May 2020:

Session 18 May 2019:

Session 23 March 2019:

Session 9 June 2019:

Edit: spelling & added ‘watch skies, land, oceans comment’ from 9 March 2024
This is super helpful right now.

I'm in Houston and we have been without power since early Monday morning when we were hit with hurricane Beryl. Just finding out the CEO of our monopolistic power company Counterpoint came from PG&E California when they were sued into bankruptcy over causing the wildfires. Linemen from all over the country came to assist, but they are sitting in staging areas as the company negotiates each service call and doesn't pay for their lodging. Many are leaving because of this. It is hot here. Many residents have grown dependent on air conditioning.

I wonder if this is incompetence, greed, or something more nefarious? Are these power companies covering up for cosmic events? How would that benefit them?

Thank you Awenn, for collecting the recent C's warnings.

By reading them all it helps to see the bigger picture of the destiny of humanity i guess and at the same time it keeps one grounded and aware of the role each one of us is playing in the greatest show on Earth.

It's a good reminder of why we're here, especially now, since I sense that this is the quiet before the storm, thus, not allowing ourselves to be stampeded or externally driven away from the Network is important not only for us individually but for our loved ones and everyone else as well.
(L) Yeah, so we would like to have an end of the year statement. Anything that we haven't asked, that we should have asked, that we would've asked if we'd been in a less discombobulated state of mind? Would you please tell us? We're asking sincerely.

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

Joining with all the others I too am most grateful Arwenn. It is very humbling to me that "His All Loving Endlessness" or " Intelligent Infinity " or " Divine Cosmic Mind " through The C's , constantly remind us of the importance of " Learning by organizing information bits towards expanded being." That way when required we may be of help to others, respecting their free will. There is a Mexican proverb that translated says : "They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds".

Back
Top Bottom