Comet cluster -- incurring heavy losses on population as "food source"

Nathan

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
If the human race is a food source, energetically speaking, why would 4D STS allow a significant portion to be wiped out by a comet cluster?

Possible answer: because their supply would still be sufficient, even with such heavy losses.
There is the hypothetical underground race to consider, so at least half of 4D STS's supply would remain intact. Nonetheless, I fail to understand why 4D STS would let a large portion of their supply be destroyed. Any thoughts on this?

But this brings me to another question, one that regards reincarnation. In every instance where civilisation is destroyed by cataclysm, where would such a large amount of souls go in 5D? Would they reincarnate to another population on another planet? Because during an ice age, there aren't going to be too many bodies to reincarnate into!

Maybe I'm failing to understand this because I'm attempting to look at reincarnation in linear terms? :/

Nathan said:
If the human race is a food source, energetically speaking, why would 4D STS allow a significant portion to be wiped out by a comet cluster?

Possible answer: because their supply would still be sufficient, even with such heavy losses.
There is the hypothetical underground race to consider, so at least half of 4D STS's supply would remain intact. Nonetheless, I fail to understand why 4D STS would let a large portion of their supply be destroyed. Any thoughts on this?
Another possible answer is that 4D STS feed on human emotional energy. Such cataclysm will cause a huge amount of emotional energy to be released. It will be a big feast for them. See below about their food supply being destroyed.

But this brings me to another question, one that regards reincarnation. In every instance where civilisation is destroyed by cataclysm, where would such a large amount of souls go in 5D? Would they reincarnate to another population on another planet? Because during an ice age, there aren't going to be too many bodies to reincarnate into!

Maybe I'm failing to understand this because I'm attempting to look at reincarnation in linear terms? :/
From what I understand, 3D time for beings from higher densities, including 5D, is like a film strip, and they can choose to go to any "act". Thus, if there's shortage of bodies in the "act" that's having cataclysm, the souls can go to other "acts" in the past or future. Similarly, 4D STS can also go to any "acts" so there's no such thing as their food supply being destroyed by cataclysm.

Nathan said:
The comet cluster is a natural cycle which happens every 3600 years, and if I remember correctly the C's mentioned that according to universal rules, they are not just allowed to come in and take all of us to another planet to stop us from whiping out, that would be Free Will violation especially if one has Knowledge, I think. And they(the lizzies) are also breeding other human races on other planets according to the C's but this is just an upcoming major event, and I don't think you can stop a major event from happening.

What they can do is keeping us dumbed down, by spreading more lies and illusions so we won't wake up , like that they have a chance to still control us even if we are in 4D.

Edit: aah and indeed Haong, it would be the perfect chance to feed from us aswell , because of the fear created

Maybe I'm failing to understand this because I'm attempting to look at reincarnation in linear terms?
good question.. so.. to reincarnate someone you need a vehicle to be reincarnated IN if we are talking about 3D here, that means waiting until a race is created in a 3D environment so souls can reincarnate in it for another 300.000 years? or maybe I'm way off??

I'm understanding this better now, thank you for your responses.

Looking at this in a non-linear sense really helps. If you're a Lizzie and there is lack of emotional energy to feed off, you can easily jump to a time when the population is greater, or during a war, or especially so during a cataclysm. This would explain why we have hungry visitors riding the wave to be here in time for lunch. Even post-cataclysm, the confusion and fear generated by 3D survivors would provide a tasty meal.

On that note: 4D STS cannot feed off newly graduated 4D, can they? It only works down the chain? In my opinion, a major motivation for the Lizzies wanting to control 4D graduates is so the graduates will never pose a significant threat to them. And another factor to consider, 4D STO would not be as "edible" either.

Adam said:
the C's mentioned that according to universal rules, they are not just allowed to come in and take all of us to another planet to stop us from whiping out, that would be Free Will violation especially if one has Knowledge, I think.
Were the C's referring to STO or STS here? Because I see nothing stopping the Lizzies from doing whatever they please with us. We can't stop abductions, so we definitely could not stop them transporting us elsewhere if that is what they desired to do. But, as you mentioned, there are plenty of other planets with plenty of other food sources. So then, having a lack of food source here on Earth during cataclysmic upheavals is actually quite trivial in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks again for your comments. :)

I think you guys might be looking at limitless possibilities through the eyes of 3D linear beings - lol - of course, we all are. Do you think that the planet Earth is the only 'place' for 3D entities to reincarnate? Plus, even if it were, time doesn't exist, right? As far as what the 'lizzies' can and can't do - I'm no expert, but when you consider what we can and can't do to 2D creatures, it becomes rather obvious that they can do whatever they want to do - they have more power.

As far as 4D STS not feeding on newly graduated 4D, again, I'm no expert, but since 3D entities feed off of each other all the time, I am not sure why this would not be possible. Of course, it may come down to FRV - a person with enough knowledge or with an FRV more closely aligned with STO may not be 'palatable'. I'm not sure though, just some thoughts. This linear thinking is rather limited, isn't it?

Seems that I recall the C's mentioning that 'learning to think in limitless terms' is a part of the process. After all, if everthing you could ever imagine can and does exist somewhere in the Universe, questions about how long 'people' waiting to reincarnate on earth would have to wait sort of lose their meaning. Just some thoughts.

For consideration, here's what the C's said about this:

C's Session (July 7th said:
Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Storage for later use.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.
A: Consumption.
Q: (L) You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Ingredients for what?
A: New race. Important. 13 years approximately when project will be finished.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: They need to know.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table; tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed on heart muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly to Indian children.
Q: (L) Why are things like this being done?
A: There is a big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create a new race and control it as well as the rest of humanity.
Q: (L) What happens to the souls? Is this project physical only?
A: Physical and souls recycled.
Q: (L) Where do the souls go?
A: Back here for the most part.
Q: (L) Do some go elsewhere?
A: Some go to other planets.
Q: (L) Who is responsible for this project?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) This is sick!
A: Sick is subjective.
Q: (L) But this whole thing is so awful.
A: We understand your feelings, but all does not conform to your perspective.
Q: (L) Why is this happening to earth?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) What did the Atlanteans do to bring this on us?
A: We cannot answer you at this time.
Q: (L) What can protect us?
A: Knowledge.
C's Session (July 25th said:
Q: (L) I read the new book by Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University, concerning his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. [Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D. thesis on the history of the UFOs.] Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?
A: Part, but not "the whole thing."
Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?
A: Replacement.
Q: (L) Replacement of what?
A: You.
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?
A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?
Q: (L) Well, that answered my other question about the objective. Well, here in the book, Dr. Jacobs says that there is ongoing abductions through particular families. I quote: 'Beyond protecting the fetus, there are other reasons for secrecy. If abductions are, as all the evidence clearly indicates, an intergenerational phenomenon in which the children of abductees are themselves abductees, then one of the aliens' goals is the generation of more abductees. Are all children of abductees incorporated into the phenomenon? The evidence suggests that the answer is yes. If an abductee has children with a non-abductee, the chances are that all their descendants will be abductees. This means that through normal population increase, divorce, remarriage and so on, the abductee population will increase quickly throughout the generations. When those children grow and marry and have children of their own, all of their children, whether they marry an abductee or non-abductee, will be abductees. To protect the intergenerational nature of the breeding program, it must be kept secret from the abductees so that they will continue to have children. If the abductees KNEW that the program was intergenerational, they might elect not to have children. This would bring a critical part of the program to a halt, which the aliens cannot allow. The final reason for secrecy is to expand the breeding program, to integrate laterally in society, the aliens must make sure that abductees mate with non-abductees and produce abductee children.' Now, this seems to suggest that there is a particular bloodline that is susceptible to...
A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not?
Q: (L) Yes, I do see...
A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a
precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thoust perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."
Q: (L) Now, the big question is: what are we supposed to DO with this information?
A: As with all else, it is not what you should do with it, it is just that you have it.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility of defeating the plans of the 4th density STS in this project?
A: Is there any possibility of defeating the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German
"colonists?"
Q: (F) Did they say what I think they said? (L) Yes. That is inexpressibly depressing.
A: And you expected a Rose Garden?
Q: (L) If that's the way it is, why don't we all join the Heaven's Gate cult and commit mass suicide and just not deal with all this stuff?!
A: You chose to "deal with it," now did you not?
Q: (L) Well, was I in my right mind when I made that choice, or had I been drinking?
A: No drinking on 5th density!
Q: (L) Now, I have been having an exchange with Carla McCarty who was the Ra channel. She says that we are not supposed to DO anything, we are just supposed to BE, and what we are supposed to BE is to just let love flow through us, love the aliens and everybody and just sort of relax in the tulips and, if they take us over, then we should LOVE that, too. Somehow, I don't find this...
A: All there is is lessons!!
Q: (L) Is the lesson to learn how to give up the ghost with panache? What's the point?
A: Your experiences never end, only transform. No bodycentrics need apply.
Q: (L) Well, you once said something about the transition to 4th density creating a 'level playing field.' Then, the people will wake up and there will be a battle between the humans and aliens...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And if it is a more level playing field, then the situation would not quite be the same as the Conquistadores against the Aztecs and the Native Americans against the Europeans and...
A: Wrong, all in that drama were at 3rd density. The rabbits, rats, dogs, etc. are not on a level playing field with you!
Q: (L) Do the aliens know about the upcoming comets and all that sort of thing?
Q: (L) And they have the idea that what they are doing, this race they are creating, is going to survive this cataclysmic activity?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Is that 'of course' as in they ARE going to survive, or that they BELIEVE they are going to survive?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Okay, you once told us that this was like a 'cosmic battle.' That the cycle was going to create balance and so on. I am trying to understand this. If that is the case, it seems that there is more to it than the Conquistadores against the Aztecs and the Europeans against the Native Americans; that at some point the story changes - the oppressed fight back - I am trying to get the allegory into a more understandable framework. Do you see what I mean?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, that is because I am confused. What I am trying to ask without asking it directly is: what chance do we have of doing anything?
A: You are still not seeing the "bigger picture."
Q: (L) What is the bigger picture?
A: Your souls, your consciousness.
Q: (L) So, in other words, we chose to come in at this particular point in time to experience this mass take over of our planet and the conquest and destruction of the human race, just so we could have this experience, check- out and reincarnate?
Q: (L) Well, that is what it sounds like! You say that the only thing that really matters is our souls, our consciousness, so if we tend to our souls and our bodies check out, then obviously the answer is to a) reincarnate, or b) move to the next density and reincarnate. What other option is there?
A: How long did you expect to "live?"
Q: (L) Well, under the normal circumstance, 70 or 80 years, optimistically.
A: And is that long?
Q: (L) No, it is not. By cosmic standards it is a whiff of vapor. What are you getting at here?
A: Think about it. ? Have you had any contemporaries who transited to 5th density?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: How come? How can this be possible?
Q: (L) Because they died. The body died.
A: Why?
Q: (L) Because that is what bodies do.
A: But is it "fair?"
Q: (L) Is it fair?! I guess if that is what they choose.
A: And...
Q: (L) I don't know where you are going with this!
A: You seem to be under the impression that only "good experiences are acceptable.
Q: (L) No, I am not under the impression that only good experiences are acceptable, but I AM in a little bit of a
quandary here because, here we are talking to you guys who are supposed to be 'us' in the future. Here we are in this period of time on this planet, where things are in a very strange state. There is some kind of huge transition going on, and I am just wondering what is the whole point. Why are we talking to you? What's the point?
A: It is the lesson. Do you not understand still? The lesson, the lessons, that is all there is. They are all immeasurably valuable.
So why would they wanna either wipe out or allow the annihilation of most of their food source on this planet? Well it seems that one idea presented is that they want to create a new race. We're not "good enough" for them, they want a race that they have total control over, and 2007 was indicated as approximately when the project of creating a new prototype underground will be finished, or some part of that project. I guess it's similar to how we genetically modify our own crops to suit our needs. Sometimes it might require annihilating a whole farm of a particular crop and planting the new genetically-modified crops in their place. Ironic isn't it? As above, so below.

Also if we factor in the Wave, which has all sorts of effects on the planet not the least of which is bringing up those who are ready to 4th density. Although I do find it interesting that, even though the playing field is "leveled", doesn't technology also factor in? If you're the new kid on the block in 4th density, wouldn't you be the equivalent of a cave man compared to lizzies and Orions and others, who have been around for a while and have really gotten the hang of this 4th density thing, plus have developed all sorts of technologies etc? Unless technology plays a smaller role on 4th density than it does on 3rd, and the battle becomes more mental than physical...

Thanks for this, these excerpts are very appropriate.

As usual, it answers many questions and raises many more. :)

A: Storage for later use.
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
So basically all humans will be used for containers -- except ... psychopaths? I suppose their bodies would be unsuitable for reincarnation. But it seems OP bodies would do just fine, otherwise it wouldn't be 94%, it would be 50%.

A: There is a big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create a new race and control it as well as the rest of humanity.
So we would have the new race and "the rest of humanity" (whoever survives the cataclysm or makes it to 4D). All in all, probably a minority compared to the new race.

Q: (L) Where do the souls go?
A: Back here for the most part.
Q: (L) Do some go elsewhere?
A: Some go to other planets.
This answers my question regarding reincarnation during a cataclysm. I guess the souls go "back here for the most part" into the "new race" that is ready for mass reincarnation. This project, ready or partially ready in 2007, would then only need a cataclysm for a whole bunch of souls to jump in.

Q: (L) Do the aliens know about the upcoming comets and all that sort of thing?
Q: (L) And they have the idea that what they are doing, this race they are creating, is going to survive this cataclysmic activity?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Is that 'of course' as in they ARE going to survive, or that they BELIEVE they are going to survive?
A: Both.
And how would this race survive? Underground bases that could outlive cataclysms perhaps?

I would say this "new race" (who are containers at this stage?) are not to be confused with the "underground race". The underground race are mostly souled, so no one could reincarnate into them.

This new race/mass reincarnation sounds like a repeat of the Fall, only this time we didn't make the choice, the choice was made for us. Or, more to the point, we made the choice long ago.

ScioAgapeOmnis, I would have to agree with you re: humans who have just graduated to 4D would be much like cavemen in comparison to 4D residents who have been there for a while. Not only would the 4D graduates be disoriented, incompetent with their new abilities/perceptions and unfamiliar with their environment, they would not have access to the technology that 4D STS already possess. But hey, at least your odds would be better than if you were in 3D, right? Well, at least you'd have odds.

Now, I'm not sure if 4D graduation would take place just prior to a cataclysm or after, so it's hard for me to frame my next question. But if they graduate just prior, then you would have some 4D graduates who still possess their 3D bodies. But those who graduate to 4D via 5D, would they reincarnate into a body from this "new race" or not? Is this new race designed for 4D or 3D souls? Or both?

Here is some more info that can shed some light on some of that:
Session 951007 said:
Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'
A: Both, similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.
Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?
Q:
A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?
Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?
A: Nephalim.
Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?
A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.
Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...
Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'
A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?
A: Close.
Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?
A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.
Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?
A: Yes, precisely.
Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?
A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.
Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?
A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.
Session 941116 said:
Q: (L) If the Lizzies have been feeding off of us frequently and are planning to come and take over our planet, why, when they achieved their domination 300,000 years ago, did they not just move here and take up residence and be in charge?
A: No desire to inhabit same realm.
Q: (L) Why was this?
A: You are 3rd level they are 4th level.
Q: (L) Why are they planning to now?
A: They want to rule you in 4th density.
Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?
A: Star expanded.
Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?
A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.
Q: (L) What realm is that?
A: Time/space warp.
Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?
A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.
Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?
A: You can't even use it loosely.
Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...
A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.
Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?
A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.
Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?
A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...
A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.
Q: (L) How?
A: Realm crossing understand?
Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...
A: No. 3rd.
Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?
A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.
Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...
Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...
Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?
A: Ancient earth.
Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?
A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.
Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?
A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.
Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?
Q: (L) As ancient mankind?
Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?
Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?
Q: (L) Is this punishment.
A: No. Nature.
Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?
Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?
A: No. Open at this point.
Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?
A: Realm crossing.
Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?
A: All is who and what.
Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?
Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?
A: Yes. So are you.
Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?
A: Can of worms.
Nathan said:
I would say this "new race" (who are containers at this stage?) are not to be confused with the "underground race". The underground race are mostly souled, so no one could reincarnate into them.
I think they are one and the same:

Session 960504 said:
Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?
A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new
"underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.[/b]
Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?
A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.
Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...
A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?
Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?
A: No, not exactly.
Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?
A: 3,108 miles.
Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?
A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.
Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?
A: Magnetic resonance.
Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?
A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!
Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?
Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?
Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.
Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.
Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons... A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?
A: In an offhand way.
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK) I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control. (L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information. (F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time. (TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that wants to advance; they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there. (L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence. (TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode. (TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park! (L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride! (TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough so that we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?
Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?
A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.
Nathan said:
Now, I'm not sure if 4D graduation would take place just prior to a cataclysm or after, so it's hard for me to frame my next question.
Session 941016 said:
Q: (L) Now, I have compared certain passages of Revelations to the work of Immanuel Velikovsky, were those sections accurate in what they describe?
Q: (L) And those are events that will transpire after the Lizzies have done their thing, after the Visa is in place, and before or after Christ returns?
A: Before.
Q: (L) So the cluster of comets is going to come before the return of Christ??
A: Yes. But return is just one event not the whole thing.
Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster of comets and the earth.
Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?
A: As part of the whole.
Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets activity?
A: After.
Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?
A: Teach.
Q: (L) How many people are going to be on the planet to receive this teaching?
A: Open.
Q: (L) May we assume there will be six billion?
A: Assume as you please.
Q: (L) You keep saying that the return of Christ is a part of the whole as though there is some important thing that I am missing the question to discover. Consider that question asked... tell me what it is I am missing, please.
A: Obvious if you have been paying attention.
Q: (L) And that is...?
A: The transition to 4th density.
Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?
A: After.
Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....
A: Precede the transition.
Q: (L) Is it going to generate this change in some way?
Q: (L) It's not going to have anything to do with electromagnetic interactions which would heighten the atomic vibrations of the planet?
Q: (L) So, the comets are going to make a mess of things and then the transition is going to come as Christ comes?
A: Before.
Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ comes?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) Now, what is going to happen after Christ comes back and everything is sort of straightening out and he is
teaching... is everybody on the planet going to be gathered together in one place to receive these teachings?
Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?
A: Technology.
Q: (L) He will teach via the media?
Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media, television and radio and so forth?
Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to this transition, going to leave in large groups with the Lizzies?
Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with the Lizzies?
Q: (L) In other words there may be areas of Lizzie control on the planet and areas under the control of Christ?
A: Christ does not control.
Q: (L) Will the Lizzie people come out of their cities from time to time and "molest" the followers of Christ from time to time?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) So, in other words, we will have a greatly reduced population, people here and people there, none of whom are totally united on the planet?

... a thought came to me. Does the recent supreme court decision regarding 4th term abortion
play into all of this? Isn't this where children are taken out from under our nose? Are the abortionist
putting these children into this 'vat' for later use?

Imagine... WHERE is the 10% per year children "taken" and we do not notice?

Egads!

dant said:
... a thought came to me. Does the recent supreme court decision regarding 4th term abortion
play into all of this? Isn't this where children are taken out from under our nose? Are the abortionist
I think they probably mean living children instead of embryos. Besides, they mentioned India as the focus point of this activity, and while I'm not sure about the abortion laws there, but I'm positive ours don't apply.. yet.
Each year 10% more than the year before, but I don't think they ever enumerated. Missing children statistics might give a clue or a ballpark though. But I wonder, why India?

And what is done with an aborted embryo? I thought they did not keep it alive artificially, I thought they just used stem cells and other small parts, but generally discarded the embryo itself. I'm in favor of abortion - I think nobody should be forced to have a baby considering the various circumstances this can happen in, but I wouldn't be in favor of keeping the embryo alive artificially indefinitely. Because then it can't live or die - it's not "alive" as it's not a growing and developing human, and it's not allowed to die either, so that would be like turning a human into a plant for an indefinite period of time.

Well, I mean to say that once a 4th term "baby" exist, you cannot abort it (by law), and hence
this may mean that these babies will survive so there is the off-chance that these babies might
be given up and who knows where these babies are sent to.

Let's see: 10% of 7 billion is.... 700 million! Surely this cannot just be India alone or can it?
Could I say that India and China has the most population and these are the most likely areas
where children just disappear?

You are right, there is no enumeration at all, but surely how can anyone miss that?

This is evades me.

dant said:

Egads!
I think you are missing the point. The quote was:

Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.
One can interpret the 10% as 10% of all children, but I think that this would be hard to disguise. One can also interpret the 10% to mean "10% greater than the level of last year". Look at the quote carefully: "Each earth year 10 % more children are taken." It says 10% more, not 10% of all children. If last year "they" took 1000 children, this year "they" will take 1,100 or 10% more. However with Iraq, Darfur and all of the other "hot spots" in such a terrible turbulence, it would not be too hard to imagine that there would be lots of "parts" to choose.

Each year 10% more than the year before, but I don't think they ever enumerated. Missing children statistics might give a clue or a ballpark though. But I wonder, why India?
Maybe because of the fact that India is the second most populous country in the world and most people living in India are very very poor, which gives the perfect oppurtunity for the lizzies to kidnap them from India, it's not like the government of india would care.. about children getting kidnapped from a poor familly, and some of them don't even have parents.

Edit : lol , you guys reply fast and yes Rs considering the situation with Irak and the other countries it makes things even easier for the lizzies.

RS: Ok, I see your point!
Thanks for clarifying!

Reminds of of what the witch said to Dorothy: "These things must be handled VERY carefully!"

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?
A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.
Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?
A: Yes, precisely.
Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?
A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.
I am still somewhat unclear particularly about this part.

If the nature of the soul determines the physical body is this then a sort of determinism in that we can't develop beyond what our present body can handle even if we had the chance? Or is it the other way around, that the physical body is designed for a much greater soul development than could actually take place?

Or am I totally wrong here?

About disappearing children, we hear about rapes and murders all the time but not so much about missing children.

http://www.europa.eu/rapid/pressRel...format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en
European Union wrote:
... It is today not possible to obtain comprehensive statistics across the European Union regarding missing and sexually exploited children. ...
This was in 2006. If this is the case in the EU, then what about countries like China or India?

Back
Top Bottom