Completely Naked Woman Stuck Between Two Buildings in California

I assumed that firefighters always ask for the name and how someone got into something. If in the reportage (I only had access to the video at sputnik at the time of publication) they said it was a mystery to them I assumed the woman didn't know how she got there or who she was.

Ok, so we basically can't say „that she doesn’t remember how she got there“ since the data at hand doesn't provide that information. Stating it that way is a statement of fact, which isn't true from what we know. What we can say however is that we ASSUME it to be that way. Big difference! If she remembers or not is pretty much one of the most important puzzle pieces in the whole case, so we should be careful how we phrase things.

Notice also that in the video above the rescuer states "from what I heard of, it was a pretty limited discussion back there" (aka: with her), which could mean, among many other possibilities: that she was intoxicated, was traumatized, couldn't speak or had difficulties to speak, speaks another language, might be retarded, has a head injury, is embarrassed about the situation and so on. That doesn't necessarily equate to her "not remembering".

Well in the first post in the interview
Take a look at this video
at
1:16

Reporter: "Any idea who this woman is ? how she got there ? how long she's been there ?"
Firefighter: "right now that's a mystery to all of us here right now"

this is one of the first questions firefighters ask you your name - so if the firefighters reply that they don't know who the woman is then either she hasn't told them who she is or she can't remember.

Please @Pashalis look at your first post there is info in article:

And from this article :

Maybe they didn't want to say what her name was when reporting the incident "hasn't been named" could mean she just didn't tell them either or she didn't remember.

Reading this article at the time of publication (1 post), I assumed that firefighters always ask for the name and how someone got into something. If in the reportage (I only had access to the video at sputnik at the time of publication) they said it was a mystery to them I assumed the woman didn't know how she got there or who she was.
Then can get into legal trouble by revealing any personal information like name, so it's safer so say they don't know, even if they had an idea or she told them something. If there were drugs involved, and she mentioned it to the firefighters, they may not want to repeat it and incriminate her, since when info like that is shared for medical treatment purposes it doesn't automatically get shared for law enforcement purposes.

Here's one that is hard to explain.. poor whale seems to have found itself on a rainforest.

That’s wild!???

The explanation offered in the article sounds quite reasonable to me:

“We’re still not sure how it landed here, but we’re guessing that the creature was floating close to the shore and the tide, which has been pretty considerable over the past few days, picked it up and threw it inland, into the mangrove,” she noted.

Back
Top Bottom