contact with Perseus "Perseunians"

Surely not all administrators are unfair, I am simply here because the divine 7 density allows it. I have nothing personal with any of you, in fact, I am monoria.
It reminds me of an analogy

First off, congratulations for marking your first 3 weeks on the Forum, Hok. You presented your idea, and the response to your idea was underwhelming, don't you think? You wanted to hear what other people thought about your idea and when no one took the bite, you got a little unravelled. Why?
Then you fired off a lot of posts about how if anyone dared to block you that you would come back.
or are you going to resort to expulsion?

Also, if you block me unfairly due to karma, I'll come back!

How many people have you blocked unfairly?

If you block me,

How many students do bad teachers and directors expel from schools? How many talented people are they trying to cancel?
Interestingly no one has mentioned blocking you or banning you. It sounds as if you have had the experience from the past of being blocked or banned. It almost sounds in your tone as if this happened here in the past, by you even mentioned it and talking about people being unfairly blocked. Very talented people no less. So what is the story and why is it so hard to understand that we, based on past experience, greatly discourage people from starting to channel?

A number of links have been provided to you but it does not appear as if you have taken the trouble to read them and reflect on the information.

Anyone can post a question to the C's but it still requires that you network on the Forum here and put in the effort to find out as much about the subject as possible as most often we can figure it out ourselves.

No. If you read The Wave and the previous threads on the subject, it should be apparent why what you suggest isn't a good idea. As far as your morose "we won't always have Laura" comment, I think it's safe to assume the FotCM have contingencies in place should such a need arise and, for those who've payed attention, I think it's clear who are likely to carry the mantle. However, it could also be the case that in such an event it means "school is out" and if we haven't "passed the class" by then, then we're just gonna have to retake it.

Of course, you're still welcome to attempt your own channeling project but it's ill advised and you're not going to get the enthusiastic support your seeking from this group. Or you could stick around to learn and network and see where that takes you. Either way, good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom