Controlled cranial pulse ?

paralleloscope

The Living Force
I am looking for information regarding a phenomenon which i have a hard time explaining, but here goes:

It (a controlled pulse in the brain) first occured 9 years ago, during an altered state, which then turned up in a normal state, this scared me and i 'hid' it, some years went by and it reemerged where i tried using it for healing purposes, 'stuff' happened and the phenomena was buried. In hidden state it turns up in subtle ways, a sligth pulse now and again, like a small reminder that the trait is there, but is neatly stuffed back down the 'to gain knowledge of and utilize when i'm ready' list.

It is a state which i can turn on or off at will on a seconds notice and with it thougths are subdued, it feels like i am eminating some energy, to where i don't know. Sometimes i think of it rather as of riding a wavelength of sort.

Physically the pulse may come from pineal, atleast it feels like the initial pulse goes out from some point mid cranium, which then swells like a wave over the lobes and back of the eyes (makes them flicker) towards forehead, then repeats at controlled intervals of circa 30 to 80 bpm. It has a sound a bit like the echo of blood in a conc shell or like the sound from 'Contact' without the digital twang.

any ideas?

Freyr said:
I am looking for information regarding a phenomenon which i have a hard time explaining, but here goes:

It (a controlled pulse in the brain) first occured 9 years ago, during an altered state, which then turned up in a normal state, this scared me and i 'hid' it, some years went by and it reemerged where i tried using it for healing purposes, 'stuff' happened and the phenomena was buried. In hidden state it turns up in subtle ways, a sligth pulse now and again, like a small reminder that the trait is there, but is neatly stuffed back down the 'to gain knowledge of and utilize when i'm ready' list.

It is a state which i can turn on or off at will on a seconds notice and with it thougths are subdued, it feels like i am eminating some energy, to where i don't know. Sometimes i think of it rather as of riding a wavelength of sort.

Physically the pulse may come from pineal, atleast it feels like the initial pulse goes out from some point mid cranium, which then swells like a wave over the lobes and back of the eyes (makes them flicker) towards forehead, then repeats at controlled intervals of circa 30 to 80 bpm. It has a sound a bit like the echo of blood in a conc shell or like the sound from 'Contact' without the digital twang.

any ideas?

Hi Freyr, I'm curious about why you have concluded this is a 'controlled pulse' instead of merely a physiological reaction of some sort, due to any vast number of causes? I ask because you seem to have concluded certain things, so perhaps you have data that has led to this conclusion?

Hi Anart,
It could be a psycho-physiological impulse which prompts me into initiating the state, though it feels as if 'I' intend it to start, this is why i say control. I really have no data or associated stories about this state. How would I collect data on this? maybe through an EKG (if it would register) still that would not proove what or how it comes around. What i am interested in is: what it is, how can it be put to use, is it an implant, what am i transmitting or being medium for ?

Hi Freyr. In my studies in body work and bioenergetics I've learned a little bit about something called the craniosacral pulse. I'm not sure if this relates to what you're experiencing, but you can decide for your self. The 'Father' of the craniosacral pulse was William Garner Sutherland and the craniosacral therapy was made famous by a guy called John Upledger

Here's a short description of what it's all about (from _http://www.healingdallas.com/):
Several decades ago, osteopath John Upledger discovered a pulse in the body, separate from breathing or heart rate, that was generated within the membranes surrounding the skull and spinal cord. By monitoring and regulating this pulse, he found that he was able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Before Dr. Upledger's pioneering work, the existence of the craniosacral pulse was unknown in the United States, and the bones of the skull were considered immovable. CST has been controversial, largely because of skepticism over his unorthodox anatomical discoveries, which have now been verified by numerous researchers.

The craniosacral membranes enclose a circulating fluid, called cerebrospinal fluid, which provides nutrients for the brain and spinal cord. As this fluid moves, the membranes containing the fluid also move, normally at a rate of 6 to 12 cycles per minute. The bones of the cranium and sacrum adjust to allow for these fluctuations of fluid pressure. If restrictions prevent this movement, pressures may be exerted on the soft tissue of the membranes and the central nervous system, adversely affecting the development and function of the brain and spinal cord. This can result in sensory, motor and intellectual dysfunction.

There is a physical dynamic of connective tissue (fascia) that allows traumatic energy to exit the body during CST. Somato-emotional release (the release of negative emotions from current or past traumas by crying, giggling, sighing, etc.) may also occur in addition to tension released physically by the muscles, usually by relaxation or even a feeling of heat.

Now from your description the pace of the pulse is way faster than the craniosacral pulse. The pulse is extremely hard to feel and sense; in our training I've tried to feel it (in another person) but so far in vain. Maybe you are hypersensitive in feeling this craniosacral pulse? Anyway, it's a very interesting topic and you probably can find more information about it if you want.

My teacher also talks about this thing called 'therapeutic pulse', which is supposed to occur during a 'self mending process' of the body - when a change happens (this could allegedly happen anywhere in the body) this therapeutic pulse surfaces starting from zero, going up, staying for a minute or two and then subsiding. This is supposed to be a good sign - a sign telling that the "body intelligence" has changed something. I have to check with my teacher more about this in order to tell you more, but maybe you can find more about this too on the net.

Aragorn said:
Hi Freyr. In my studies in body work and bioenergetics I've learned a little bit about something called the craniosacral pulse. I'm not sure if this relates to what you're experiencing, but you can decide for your self. The 'Father' of the craniosacral pulse was William Garner Sutherland and the craniosacral therapy was made famous by a guy called John Upledger

I had no idea Craniosacral therapy was based on this "pulse." I found CST to be as powerful if not more so than rolfing, and I had all 12 (or is it 10? don't remember) of the base rolfing sessions. But I would doubly want to have CST from someone I trust because I entered a deeply hypnotic and relaxed state during the session. I had never before felt so relaxed nor have so since until I found the POTS mediation.

Edit = Quotes

Thanks Aragorn,
I have been looking at the links and around, and it seems it could have some relevance despite the difference in cycle pace. A block here is that I am really quite ignorant in physiology, which is probably the reason I haven't studied this before. Now I have the inclination to look closer.

After resurfacing the state yesterday, I recollect that it is a pleasant sensation, associations of distribution of balance in the lobes of sort. The reason I haven't been using it has been a fear of feeding STS and being programmed while doing it, as it shuts down mental defenses. Now when I feel in Sync with Cosmic Mind thinking it does not feel as dangerous.

But first I'll have to do some more study into this, as to get a clearer picture of physiologic processes and possibilities. Though I'd love to hear if your teacher has a point on this.

Hi Thruthseeker, thanks for asking, this brougth some baggage up i needed checking.

It includes substance use and thereby against forum regulation to talk of, moderators please edit if against rules.
A small recount of 3 instances which i connect to the pulse coming about:

1 One nigth I wake up feeling something had gone through my forehead, ridiculed by family in the morning, initiating a feeling of alienation deeper than the original family drama wound, as something unexplainable had happened. Migth have been abduction, though psychics have told me I haven't been, but who knows.

2 Months later, [removed by moderator], I went to a room for myself and an [drug induced] vision occured which I denied (a long row of starchildren calling me to join, but it felt like I was to die if i did). A split in consciousness furthered, in the weeks following I was very confused with my mental state as it was very noisy and was calling for me to go somewhere quiet to be on my own.

3 I arrive in a cove in Sinai, every other moment is riddled with synchronocity, I have crying moments of meeting my 'Self' and at nigthtimes I[removed by moderator], one [drug induced] nigth a feeling of being in a cocoon or beam pulsates through me, a buzzing feeling all over the body which feels as levitation, and i play with the sensation and the selfregulated pulse as reffered above pops up as a way to respond or balance myself to the beam. I recall being both intrigued and scared, as it felt like some extraterrestrial presence.

This re-teling makes me sick, as it now seems, with memories resurfaced paired with reading on this forum, that this whole experience has been an anasthetisized 'operator' setup. I'll hold back on this pulse untill i come across some bi-density wide explanation. Still the placeholder story i held up untill now is still ruminating in the back of my head, which holds that this was a part of waking up and recognizing cosmic lineage.

Hi Freyr,

It sounds like whatever you are experiencing is due to the use of hallucinogens and other drugs. There is nothing 'mystical' about that. I would suggest following a detox protocol, getting your diet in shape and your machine cleaned out and these 'pulses' will likely subside. Just my take on it though, and I could be mistaken.

Hi Anart
I am taking that suggestion, machine detox that is. I don't think of the pulse as some mystical trait, just unexplained. I think with further detox, knowledge will be gained of 'it's' nature wether it be an implant, drug side-effect or genetic glitch.

Freyr said:
Hi Anart
I am taking that suggestion, machine detox that is. I don't think of the pulse as some mystical trait, just unexplained. I think with further detox, knowledge will be gained of 'it's' nature wether it be an implant, drug side-effect or genetic glitch.

You seem to be suggesting that after you clear out your machine, "someone" or "something" will then reveal this information to you? I"m not aware of any way one can really verify implants except via the Cs....

Hello Mrs. Peel

I migth just have omitted and messed some steps in my thinking there. What I meant was that by detoxing the bodies + doing the Work+ self remembering to the point of higher Self, will reveal gifts and traps one previously was ignorant of. To begin I'll settle for recollecting physiological data, memories and psychodynamic awareness, the inside of 'it's' nature and alignment. Though my hope was a bigger picture answer by the C's.

Before I found Laura's work I spoke with akashic readers who were able to tell of implants and programs, the question is if their knowledge and channels have been cleared to the same extent, most probably not.

Freyr said:
To begin I'll settle for recollecting physiological data, memories and psychodynamic awareness, the inside of 'it's' nature and alignment.

A suggestion - drop the vocabulary, or trying to identify these things according to what you think they are. Just watch what you feel, in the moment, and how those feelings attempt to control your behavior. "It's" nature and alignment is service to self, no doubt about that. Mysticism is how many of us got here, but at this point, it's helpful to leave the mysticism behind and begin the true, gritty, bloody work on yourself and your machine. Then the mysticism will become apparent. You've gotta get real first.

Btw, it would help to cut back on said un-named substances, if you still do them regularly, if not quit entirely. There's no comparison to the clarity of a sober mind, and only when you're clear will you be able to encounter the emotions that have been buried deep within you. The emotions which - I'd be willing to bet - are causing these occurrences you speak of.

Re: Controlled cranial pulse

Good points JonnyRadar

FWIW, I quit smoking a year ago.

I agree that getting real and feeling is paramount and i have been overthinking it. What i feel in this thread is a sligth frustration of being taken for a guy needing to be special to cover up some illussion, that's STS for you :)

Regarding mysticism, I tried stripping that kind of thinking when I arrived here, the trouble for me lies in the plastic of illusion; coming out of subjectivity and moving to 4D. In some respect our bodies are illusion in another we are to treat it with exercise and rigth chemical solution, a constant mental calibration.

Here I have a nerve bundle acting in a way I've never heard about, and of course it's suspect with my above mentioned history, but just because it's unheard of doesn't make it unreal in the 3D sense, well maybe if it is a 4D sense. Then again so is telepathy and skizophrenia apparently, a 4D bleed through that is. Though these can be good to know about especially if it's in your face, I'll drop it, I can see it is a distraction, back to Work.

Just so you know every post in here had me moving and learning, thanks.

I have had a very similar experience to what you were calling controlled cranial pulse, stronger in some ways, weaker in others. I'm interested in comparing, have questions.

Back
Top Bottom