Coral Castle info

dannybananny said:
Don't you think he would be dead right know if he found how it works and not mentioning writing a book about it?

yes.
in fact that was my first thought when I saw his channel.
I thought he must be a fraud because of his hilarious claims.
I also was corious about the way he presents his book and his website (_http://www.coralcastleexplained.com/)
it deterred me rather then it attract me to buy his book.
and why would it be allowed to be seen on youtube ?

but as the time passed by I more and more thought he's maybe really onto something.
and yes it is likely that it is just distraction.
obviously I can not identify if some of his claims are true or not because I simply don't have the knowlege to decide that.

Edit: in fact I thought his website is a money trap

I've read the book, and agree with the assessments so far. It's basically a longish article, not a book, and while he discusses some interesting ideas (cymatics, frequency resonance, morphic fields, lunar cycles and their relation to "earth energy"), it's really just a mish-mash of questionable sources (Hoagland, Emoto, some New Age "healers") and speculation. There could be some clues for further research, however, there isn't really anything there that couldn't be gleaned from reading Laura's work.

thanks Approaching Infinitys o I guess I can save this money because a lot is pure speculation as you pointed out :)

Ed Leedskalnin's Flywheel

Came across an interesting youtube 6part video of how Ed Leedskalnin may have moved all those big rocks. It goes into prime numbers, Phi, etc.

A little out of my league to understand first go but I think it may be onto something.Found it on _www.code144.com by Jeremy Stride.

Re: Ed Leedskalnin's Flywheel

stellar said:
Came across an interesting youtube 6part video of how Ed Leedskalnin may have moved all those big rocks. It goes into prime numbers, Phi, etc.

A little out of my league to understand first go but I think it may be onto something.Found it on _www.code144.com by Jeremy Stride.
Just an afterthought... could something along this principle of technology be used to 'enshroud our planet with an EM grid'???

came across this guy
Jon DePew and his site coralcastlecode.com
he has some beautyful graphics that remind me of Arks work

It appears the core or center of each magnetic whole field structure is Neutral Energy (Balanced N&S) that runs in squared triangle Ley line grid patterns that connect all centers. I believe this is where the gravity effects are hidden. I believe this is how it's equal balanced neutral energy runs differently in a wire then we use the separated parts of this energy form today ...This is why Ley Lines would be relevant to tapping into the natural zero points .They are the real cosmic force as a whole form.

Think of these 3D images below as a freeze frame skeleton of a basic magnetic structure or formation.

I believe the Neutral matter gathers in the center between these 2 Individual magnetic poles creating an obstruction of the 2 Individual magnetic currents >CREATING WHAT IS KNOWN AS LIGHT. Once more> I believe light is the result of the obstruction of these 2 separate (opposite pairs)magnetic currents into the accumulated neutral matter. This is how the neutral particles are redivided then redistributed in concentrated streams and then reaccumulated (planets / stars or whatever you want to call them I call them nodes = and this is also how they are distributed out to other systems all communicating to a network of concentrated centers . and these centers have two separate poles > one current hitting one half of hemisphere the other current hitting the other half of a hemisphere..this causes penting up of magnetic energies and this forces Neutral bands of energy out the equator of the node as well as the penting up of the poles. EACH POLE HAS >TWO PARTS to EACH separate current force , just opposite
dominance configurations of each other.
-http://www.coralcastlecode.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/3db.jpg

In this video, published back in 2015, this guy claims to have built working replicas of Ed's wheel, tripods, and yokes and explains the engineering behind the system Ed developed, to be able to cut and move the blocks. Towards the end of the video, he suggests that Ed's reference to "Sweet 16" was the original wheel that contained 16 magnets?

Eds Coral Castle Quarry and Flywheel, Engineering Mystery Solved
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOoCuDnmtyM (25:39 min.)

New video-footage seems to have emerged showing Coral Castle during the lifetime of Edward Leedskalnin. You can see Edward working on moving blocks and people enjoying his sight. Looks legit to me.

https://youtu.be/kqNRweMt-sQ

https://youtu.be/frrtJh3EU9c

https://youtu.be/j-93krRXAaY

Here is one guy analysing the new footage:

https://youtu.be/bH2N0bUss1s

Never really looked deeper in what Leedskalnin did, but from the little I know it seems like there are still a number of questions unanswered. I think at this point we can at least say that he used conventual technics and tools to at least lift and carry some of the heavy blocks there. It also seems like he worked on some of the sight while people were visiting and filming. Is there a good book someone could recommend that covers most of what we know about Leedskalnin and what he did in Coral Castle? I would be curious to look a bit deeper into it.

Here is one guy analysing the new footage:

https://youtu.be/bH2N0bUss1s

From the above video “Coral Castle Mystery solved with AMAZING new footage”:

@ 5:29- “What was the odd-looking circular object that many people speculate was the power source for Coral Castle. This is actually an AC generator which worked by attaching copper wire, which has since been removed, to magnets on a flywheel. This is that same basic system used for a modern hand-crank powered radio. Leedskalnin was interested in electromagnetism and built this device as a kind of demonstration. According to a Coral Castle tour guide, Ed would spin the flywheel manually which would then light-up two lightbulbs. This was all that it powered. There was nowhere to store the electricity so the lightbulbs would go out as soon as Ed stopped the crank. Many people mistakenly believe that this somehow powered the whole site of Coral Castle but it was essentially just a show-piece that he used when giving tours of the site. And this generator wouldn’t of had the ability to power much of anything even if it was constantly cranked.”

From “Secret History” p. 273:

“Leedskalnin also produced several pamphlets for sale during the mid-1940’s dealing with magnetic currents. These pamphlets describe various experiments he undertook with home made magnets that he created using such things as welding rods, steel fishing line, and automobile batteries. It is thought that he was explicating the ideas that would lead the insightful reader to the same discovery he had made himself. So far, no one has figured it out except to propose that it had something to do with the so-called “earth grid”, which as we will see, is more nonsense.”

The large tripod/block-and-tackle setup shown in the video, is apparently a smoke-and-mirrors show. The flywheel, imo, is less so. From what Laura has written I propose that the flywheel was used to divert certain people in one direction while hopefully leading other people in another direction. To me, it looks like it had no other use other than an insurance policy or a teaching tool.

thank you for reviving the topic,its been a while for me since i have looked into that subject.
i followed the links bluelamp has posted,i had read some of them ages ago,which lead me to a book i will definitely have to have in my collection.
it is 'The Land of Osiris' by Stephen S. Mehler.
In it Mehler mentions the work of Dr.Kinnamann , who claims to have worked with Petrie in Egypt and to have discovered the 'secret' of anti gravity with him,but swore to keep this secret
However, I do believe certain devices have been found,some on display in the Cairo Museum , that may be what Kinnaman was describing, A series of plates,made of the volcanic stone schist,may have been used to create a sound vibration to overcome gravity and enable the huge blocks of the pyramid to be placed so precisely

Disc-of-Sabu.jpg

This is perhaps what you are referring to - the schist disk. It's pretty cool in and of itself as evidence of advanced machining technology in ancient Egypt which got lost with time as it is claimed that presently we can't replicate this type of a disk even with our contemporary technology.

If I remember correctly, Leedskalnin was said to have had an airliner chair suspended from the ceiling in which he would sit and apparently spin. There was nothing else in the room. I made a connection today in regards to the spinning element.

It occurred to me that there are two types of spinning. One type is the well known rotation at/of the central axis; eg: Sufi whirling. The second is the rotation around the central axis; eg: a pendulum. This is the one I thought of and wonder if this 'pendulum whirling' is more like what Ed 'utilized'.

As an example of what I'm talking about, look at this pendulum dowsing video at ~5:20. Replace the key in the video with Ed sitting in a chair with the rope attached to the ceiling of an empty room. Makes sense why the room would be empty.

Back
Top Bottom