Ok Beau, thank you for the precision, I just sent the PDF form to Chu and I took the opportunity to print it before sending it by hard mail. Once it's done, I'll inform you of the sending if you want with a tracking number (you can never be too careful, especially at the moment). Thank you again !

Thank you for your initiative Abats. It's inspired me to send in an application as well.

Let's get some questions to ask the Cs together for a session soon. Really THINK about your question and can it be answered by research before posing it.
A question that could, perhaps, save lives is (and sorry if this already has been answered. I haven't read the whole thread yet): there is a way to help those infected with the virus who are suffering from acute respiratory crisis and are confined to their homes without resources? Is there an emergency protocol that can be used by patients with bilateral pneumonia and who cannot access artificial respirators due to the collapse of their local health system?

Let's get some questions to ask the Cs together for a session soon. Really THINK about your question and can it be answered by research before posing it.
If the following ones can help :

Was the accidental release of the virus an SDA action ? (or same question but STS)

Did they start (one of) there plan earlier than expected due to this virus ?
If yes :
What was their plan ?
When did they plan to start it ?
What are their % of coordination and cooperation ? (their effectivness in regard to the plan, supposing that if they were not ready, maybe not all are informed of what to do)

Is there a celestial object big enough to cause serious damage on earth and that is known by some elites/people, that would fall on earth in a near future ?

Is there atually a war between some circle of power/lobbies ?
or broader question :
Is there actually a mess between all sub-circle of power ?
Are some of them being sacrified ?
Are they starting the war of all against all as some Israeli predicted ?

(I ask because it's not normal for instance that Bloomberg started to minimize the fear with their recent article, or the attack from the former french health minister against the french gov. could serioulsy mean that some STS 3D "circles" are not ok with each others ?)

If I could add this one :
Does the FSC (Koltsov plates) works ?
To understand the interest of this question, please read my last post here about, just wrote it before :

So, if I'm understanding it correctly: psychopaths will be busted. Primarily because of oil. And they know that. And that’s why they use this non existing "pandemic" to lock down people. Probably will try to break people's will through arrests and hunger. But all that will only speed up their end. And the first gun to be fired at them (to say it metaphorically) will be in the US?

Here are more details so people can get an idea of how things work.

A National Emergency for coronavirus is declared, which changes a few things. So here's the Primary Health Care scenario:

- The entire population is suspect, so no more laboratory tests for coronavirus are done.
- A "contaminated" respiratory circuit is developed at the clinic, and which is separated from the rest of the outpatients and health staff. Anybody coming with a cough, or who is sneezing or any respiratory sign is derived there and kept separated from those who say have wound or any non-related respiratory illness. That way, contagion is not propagated to the entire clinic, but is kept isolated in the respiratory circuit who has his own specific doctor.
-The electronic bureaucracy is set in place so that those with a respiratory illness and need to stay at home because they are suspect of carrying something, can get an international code related with the coronavirus label, so they can get their appropriate sick leave paperwork and appropriate days of isolation. Remember, no tests are to be done by now because the entire population is suspect due to the declaration of the national emergency alert. The person can have a common cold, could be coughing from a seasonal allergy, or the regular flu... Since it's a national emergency, it gets labelled as coronavirus related.
- Create a section in the electronic system where all people with doubts regarding the coronavirus or who have respiratory symptoms can make teleconsultations with doctors. Remember, every time a doctor has to write down anything related to a patient's consultation, he or she has to write an electronic note in their file under a diagnosis. In this case, a new diagnosis has to be created just to write down that you talked with someone in the phone. Because of the national emergency, that label falls under the international codes related with the coronavirus.

What I'm trying to say is that that creates a bunch of coronavirus labelled diagnoses when there was no actual laboratory test done and/or when the respiratory illness could have been anything from the common cold to the typical seasonal flu caused by a non-coronavirus. However, these "coronavirus" labels can now be used for statistical purposes.

As far as hospital care, I don't do that any more (I hope!). However, I worked in the past in European hospitals and know their systems.

Exactly, which is what Joe is saying:

Exactly!

This is so obvious to me as a practitioner that I find it hard to realize that it needs explaining. It means people really live in a bubble and have no clue as to what real life really looks like in the health care trenches.

Say a 88 years old patient has a fever. He was coughing the days previously. A doctor might find he's on respiratory failure. In his medical history you find that he has chronic kidney failure (as most elderly do), heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation and hypothyroidism. This is not unusual on someone this age and that's why a patient like this could be taking 12 medications, including potent blood thinners. A person such as the above, is likely to be labelled COPD - exacerbation. He or she would be prescribed antibiotics, nebulizations, cortisone, etc. They might test for microbes and find a bacterial infection AND the coronavirus. They will easily find he or she has a urinary tract infection. He or she might have internal bleeding due to the potent blood thinner and its interaction with the antibiotics or any new treatments. If he's not making progress and his organs start to fail all at once, a call to the ICU might be in order. The ICU doctor might not take him into the ICU because he's too old. Nevertheless, the patient might get better. Some don't and die. With so many issues and his age, some will say it was his time to pass away.

European hospitals and clinics are overburdened with patients like this because there are many patients like these. Nevertheless, assistance and a pretty good health care is always provided until the very end. I was often surprised how much Europeans (Italy, Spain) cared about their elderly. Now I got used to it. In other countries, they just don't bother.

As I said before, ICU doctors always run a filter, so they can have beds for those who don't have so many diseases piled in one very old body, which basically signals to them that it's time for this person to pass away. It can happen that health staff get so fixated into treating old patients, that a younger person doesn't have a ICU bed when is needed, i.e. respiratory distress induced by the flu.

In the example above, and for bureaucratic purposes, each disease and infection found will have its own international code for labelling purposes. First cause of death might be cardiopulmonary arrest and/or multiorgan failure. Second diagnosis might be bacterial infection. The coronavirus label will also have its code for statistical purposes. And that's where the numbers are coming from. They come from specific international codes used on doctor's files. It doesn't mean the coronavirus killed the person. As I said in previous posts, some people have so many diseases, that any banal bug could take them out.

As I understand, only patients that are admitted to the hospital (not even patients consulting the ER and who are sent home) are being tested for the coronavirus. That means the mortality will represent this population, not the general population. Only patients that are in a pretty bad shape get admitted.

From the head of the Italian Superior Institute for Health, we gather the following data (note, the video is one of several that contain all the information):

It bears repeating, this season is not very different from the ones before. Actually, I remember 2016 and 2017 as being particularly bad. Many patients that I was called for a home visit back then were already in respiratory failure and all of them had serious underlying health problems and/or where over 85 years old. A guy was just over 40 years old, but he had Down Syndrome and thus, much older than his biological age.

What has happened with this "pandemic"? We went to seeing from 30 to 40 patients per morning (and I have seen over 60 patients in one morning), to seeing 10 stable patients per morning. Those with diabetes, cancer, heart failure, COPD, etc. have to wait out at home, enclosed, until we get the green light that they can continue with their medical visits and follow ups. Too bad if they catch up the cold or anything from the stress this pandemic is engendering. If they end up in the hospital, they will run the coronavirus test, because after all, it's pandemic time. In the time being, they are waiting patiently at home and are very understanding of the system that told them to wait at home because it has to deal with more important issues right now.

Your post would make a great SOTT-article that we all could share. :clap:

The constant pressure that builds up each passing day it can be felt literally by those who don't accept to be manipulated by these feckless beings and their followers. As if someone is trying really, really hard to see everybody on their knees. It is surreal. Don't know, seeing how the things are going on here in Italy, how most of the people are fully supporting this madness based on a LIE thus choosing to give up their free will i've decided to alienate myself from all those with whom i'm not aligned on the same wave length so to say, i refuse to interact with them except for necessary daily routines, that's it. I don't have a grudge on anyone, everybody is entitled to their own choices, everyone has their lessons to learn, it doesn't mean though that i have to embrace or accept their BS. Today my colleagues from work decided to have a meeting on skype just to say hi since we are not seeing each other for a while since everybody has been put on house arrest with their consent, so some of my colleagues left a massage to our watsapp group for everyone of us who would like to join to the skype meeting. Long story short i decided to not join, because i already knew what was the position of the majority regarding this madness and didn't want to partecipate and force myself to make nice and keep my mouth shut thus agreeing tacitly with all this BS nor did i wanted to express my true thoughts on all this BS thus outrage everybody thus making myself a target and correctly so because if someone doesn't want to see nor hear the truth who are you to force them to do so? I'm sorry i got too emotional here, sorry for ranting. These times are a real challenge.

Hi Adrian, it is okay to rant, and yes, it is difficult to see people in these states, and I've had to readjust my approach at work and with outside responsibilities and interactions for work. There have been very large department Skype meetings, too, so mostly just listen, there is no point in saying anything that might be construed as challenging the status. It's the way it is, unfortunately.

On another level, watch in amazement as literally thousands of people have been moved from work into their homes - they are scared, naturally, their routines are upside down and they have children and family concerns while they don't know how they will do their jobs. I watch as IT sets them up - VPN's and access codes, networking them in. It is foreign territory. Actually, have to give some credit for how people have adapted and the pressures on those who have helped them.

Then there are people I know who have just lost their work...

My morning routine sees a management email with particular links to stories to review - each one from a news or organization source with C-19 header to read, not one without it. Most are just scanned now. There are also calls from colleagues or clients, and again, just listen; some are slightly grounded and some are beside themselves with worry and fear. How do you calm that down? There are ways that don't include fueling their emotions or contradicting their believes, because they can't go there anyway - it's just not happening. In this light, external considering is a good practice. There are also those who one can sense are conflicted and are held in check due to the repetitions of fear and the realization that to say anything will be socially shamed - shaming, and that is as prevalent and hysterical as can be seen. However, these same people are looking for someone to say something to help the conflict that is pent up within, and if this is noticed and one can reach out, it's like such great relief for them to be able to speak their minds (oh, they might suddenly sense that someone actually supports what I'm saying); think there are many like this who are shut-up inside - and only fear what will be said to them, and they need help. It is tricky.

My partner in a health setting has clients, and one reached out to her (there are a lot of cancellations) and was basically throwing down the shaming card on her - that doesn't she care that she could get the virus, how could you do this? Well, in a business setting during these times, you do this as a risk assessment, and most publications actually recognize risks are low for the most part (but it matters not, it's extreme in peoples minds). In large business settings, there is the 'liability' subheadings in their policies that dictate their actions, even my homeopathic doctor's association read out the riot act to close. I'm guessing this will get more out of hand until it eases, and most people are subject to this if they are deemed to be stepping out of line. This is the real danger of hysteria, like in older times when in a tyrannical society your neighbor could tell the authorities you have three chickens when only allowed one - there are consequences; now it is social fear and shaming backstopped by an alien biology that they can't understand other than what they are repeatably told: virus bad, authorities and isolation good. Before it was a demon named ISIS, and before and during it was a demon named Russia, all very tangible in their minds having been repeated so often, and now it is a new demon that can't be seen and stalks them ready to bounce on them from every direction. Of course, so many people are utterly terrified and have little reasoning left to entertain a different version, it is near impossible. So, can't see recovering from this media/medical psyops easily, if ever, and of course their is a virus to back up their claims, yet just not the proliferation and effects repeatedly told, nothing new here.

So yes, Adrian, people are being brought to their knees and it is very sad, in fact it is not the virus, it is the greatest pandemic-lie ever told that is the infection, and it has gripped nations.

As far as remembered, they have contractual 'use it or lose it' gates/hubs (Greenpeace is on to them for all their ghost flights and Greta has been quite), and they must continue flights for the reset, should it come, to ensure their positioning. It goes something like this, they say:

There have even been "Calls to suspend ‘use-it-or-lose-it’ rule" over their jockeying for positions.
Weird rule. It doesn't avoid giving the opportunity (for PTB) to use these ghost flights for other purpose.

It's a war for

Your mind

Micron in his speech, didn't stopped saying "We are in war' . Which war? War againt who? I don't see any enemy. When he says "We are in war", then it means "We the elite are in war against you the people"

A thought - the cancelling of the planned NATO exercises? So that troops can be brought home for 'home' market warfare?
This is what they say, but is it true? The corpses in Italy (the corpses supposed to be infected by corona - in reality I think any corpse) have been evacuated by the army. This made me wonder why the army? My thoughts:
1. to add to the panic atmosphere, people believing 'oh the army, then it's a highly dangerous virus'
2. to keep troops trained, for further operations against own population.

My only question, and there is no possible research for it, is How are you? And I really mean it in a caring and compassionate way, and I am thinking that should there be anything I could do to help (apart from what I am already doing), I will be told about it.

Not to speak for Gaby, but I think at least one reason is that Italy is cataloguing and reporting on people who die with any respitory illness with comorbidities and calling it "with coronavirusTM"

At this point, I have very little trust that representatives of the medical system in these countries a) know what they are doing regarding this virus b) are being honest with the public and c) are not caught up in the delusion themselves.

Yesterday on the German radio they said "record number of people died AFTER AN INFECTION with Corona". Meaning: Not BECAUSE of it. Though of course everyone will understand it that way. Unbelievable.

Also noticed thing I noticed when they talk about these "high numbers" of ICU patients - they say "At clinic X they have to cope with hundreds of ICU patients blabla" - they are NOT saying if any of them is there because of Corona! The manipulation is crazy.

Question: At this final stage that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree with, jeopardizing our and our love ones well-being, or should just give up fighting for this world and concentrate on this "internal light" only? In other words: does it make sense to risk ...(put here whatever horrible you can think about) just for the sake of rebellion in world that is over anyway? Or should we rather tune into and maintain frequency of a pendulum that lights our light, making choices that are less painful in this last drama of our realm?

Excellent question and very relevant for me as well. Time to withdraw into strategic consideration and focus on internal fight, while perhaps gently influence those around us with a seed, or "taking it out" on social media etc.?

The corpses in Italy (the corpses supposed to be infected by corona - in reality I think any corpse) have been evacuated by the army. This made me wonder why the army? My thoughts:
1. to add to the panic atmosphere, people believing 'oh the army, then it's a highly dangerous virus'
2. to keep troops trained, for further operations against own population.
How I see things. Before each family would make funeral arrangements. Currently it looks like (because details of how is that done are not forthcoming) that has been taken over by the state. If that is being done in a seemingly cruel manner, by the army, that is because the army is not specialized in funeral services, and of course no time is allocated for grief management. I agree, it is sad and very unsettling, and it needs to be communicated and dealt with together with every other manner in which measures are put in place and actions are being taken. Now, regarding the army. The army is someone’s kid, brother, cousin, husband, wife that serve, and they do that under order by completing tasks that no one would want to do even if paid for it.

From what we can get out of it, if the forum should ever come to a halt for any reason, our future selves will show us the way. We are never alone. Remember that the C's have always said that they will be there "after" and that all you have to do is ask for help. If the forum is no longer available perhaps it could be seen as an invitation to show more faith. Whatever happens in the end, everything will be all right.

Excellent advice. Time to connect with our higher selves and with each other. Pray. Use FOTCM's morning and evening prayer. All will be well.

Back
Top Bottom