Meanwhile, several hundred conspiracy theorists in Mitte on Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz demonstrated against measures to contain the pandemic on Saturday. The participants opposed the general ban on assembly, the police several arrestet any demonstrators. This included the former RBB presenter Ken Jebsen (KenFM), who spreads anti-American conspiracy theories.

Yes, his passport and so on were checked, but luckily he was released again as many other reporters too.

Could very well be, there are some accusations of manipulations and new accounts being created to post damage control comments, specifically wrt the Bahner case.

I listened to her voice mail which her sister posted on Telegram (Beate_Bahner), and it's absolutely shocking!! German speakers should have a listen. Maybe I have time later to give a short summary. She essentially got beaten and violently and against her will put into isolation at a psychiatric ward, no lawyer, no paper signed by judge, nothing. But she is very strong and still has connections despite the witch hunt, so hopefully she will manage.

Regarding Bahner: She was released today again :clap:. And she had a hearing today at the police. Besides there was also one press release from the police that denied that she was confined and some people quoted it on the web that the whole story didn't happen. Yes, she may have said some questionable things on her phone call, but considering what happened to her (website was taken down, state security visited her, a police chopper followed her and then an unknown car parked in front of her garage) are enough points to drive someone mad.

Regarding generally in Germany there was today a conference between ministers and Merkel, with some more stupid ideas and everything, goes very slowly (some points): The massive restrictions are at least continued till the 3rd of May, bigger stores are allowed to open again on Monday, on 4th of May schools are opening again but first with older pupils and pupils who have soon their examinations, kindergartens are still closed, restaurants and bars still are closed (how many will survive after this madness anyway?), big happenings (i. e. concerts) are not allowed till the 31st of August and very important: hairdresser are allowed to open on the 4th of May but only with masks. On the 30th of April, the ministers and Merkel talk again how it goes on after the 3rd of May. Reading this stuff can one drive really mad :curse:.

Here are some excerpts from today's press conference by Chancellor Angela Merkel on the current restrictions,
with some humble comments of mine.

Source DER TAGESSPIEGEL

In order not to jeopardise the successes achieved, the federal and state governments have agreed that contact restrictions will be maintained with a minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
(People in northern parts of Germany are normally keeping this distance anyway - so no problem there) ;-)

Major events such like football (soccer) matches will continue to be prohibited in principle until 31 August.
(This might be the end of Germany's football industry as we know it and the distraction they provide)

The ban on assembly in places of worship imposed because of the coronavirus, will remain in force until further notice.
(Law and God abiding Christians will comply but with Ramadan starting 23 Apr - how will Muslims react?)

In the fight against the coronavirus, restaurants in Germany will remain closed for the time being.
The only exception is the delivery and collection of food for consumption at home.

People in Germany are to continue to refrain from private travel for the time being.
(This is a first since 1943 Nazi Germany where it was called "ERST SIEGEN, DANN REISEN!" No private travel before the final victory!)

This also applies to national tourist day trips. The worldwide travel warning will be maintained. Accommodation offers in Germany should continue to be made available only for necessary and expressly non-touristic purposes.

Hairdressers will be allowed to reopen from 4 May, subject to compliance with hygiene regulations.
(Hell, I'm desperately needing a haircut for almost four weeks. I will have to self-quarantine to keep the problem hidden)

The wearing of simple protective masks is recommended, especially on public transport and when shopping. This is "advisable" because it protects others and, in the case of a large number of people, also themselves, Merkel said.
But there is no obligation to wear a mask.
(Protective masks are in short supply all over Germany anyway. In my area only 10% of people are wearing them)

School will commence at May 4th.
(A lot of parents might be thankful)

Thank you Lukasz. A great help for working on Social media. Checking the number of unemployed, then I think that the 6.6 million was for just one week. It appears closer to 16 million in total for the last 3 weeks.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood it :-[ Thank you very much for pointing this out.
Now this comparison looks even more frightening. Here is the updated version:
deaths_jobless2.jpg

I only saw excerpts of yesterday's White House press conference, but I made sure to see how Fauci was fairing after Trump's #FireFauci retweet. On that end of things, I'd say a case could be made that Fauci seemed "diminished," speaking far more cautiously about things while deferring to the president concerning the economic aspects of our present situation, sort of as cover for his diminished position. He spoke of how the opening up of the country would be gradual, what he termed "a rolling re-entry," based on the virus' impact on differing cities and regions. So, it seems he's had to reluctantly agree to Trump's present agenda. Of course, the new battleground will no doubt have to do with just how they go about "exercising caution" in proceeding along this path. As always, the devil resides in all the many details.

I have more information on the #FireFauci business since I've begun to watch the entire press conference of Monday, April 13th. The above quote (re: that press conference) is what I initially wrote after viewing his statements made at the tail end. What I didn't know is that Fauci had asked to speak almost at the very beginning of the news briefing. That's when he did some serious back-pedaling, claiming that over the weekend he had been asked whether, had they resorted to "mitigation" earlier -- which, as I understand it, refers to shutting down businesses, social distancing, wearing face masks, etc. (as opposed to "suppression," which would include quarantine) -- would more lives have been saved? Fauci claimed his answer was that, given he knew mitigation to be an effective tool for saving lives, then obviously had that happened earlier more lives might have been saved. Only, according to Fauci, the press erroneously construed his saying that as assigning "blame."

Only trouble is: Fauci's controversial comment over the weekend included nothing about "mitigation" (a word Fauci obviously decided to use so as to "mitigate" the trouble he was in).

Here's what he actually said:

"There was a lot of push-back about shutting things down back then."

[Fauci referring to where things were in February]

Not surprisingly, to most listening, "push-back" was assumed to refer to the president.

Also not surprisingly, during the April 13th news briefing, a journalist asked Fauci about this same "push-back" comment. (After all, that was the term he used.) And that's when Fauci finally admitted he regretted using that word.

(A bit like pulling teeth, I know, but that's how it all played out.)

Moving on to Trump...

Here, once again, is how Trump reacted to Fauci's "push-back" comment:

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.26.02 AM.jpeg
However, during the April 13th press conference, Trump also did a lot of back-pedaling, claiming that just because he retweeted something didn't mean it was his own opinion. [??]

(Not his most shining moment.)

Trump also claimed to really like "Tony," and all that sort of thing. So, Trump and Fauci had obviously come to some kind of an agreement.

So, sad to say, it doesn't seem as if Fauci is in any danger of being fired. At least, not at present.

Now, as to whether Trump's WHO/China investigation might come to involve Fauci...

... we can only wait and see.

I think more and more people even in the mainstream are waking up to this, and once the cat is truly out of the bag, then all bets are off!
A rough treatment, but what an exit for Sonja Zietlow to list the names of so many highly qualified people and independent thinkers. As compensation there is now a closed(!) FB group for those whose who stand behind her. So far 500+ members in one day! As I was looking into this subject, I came across a speech from AFD spokeswoman Alice Weidel who in December 2019 argued against the efforts to reduce the freedom to hold an opinion (Angriff auf die Meinungsfreiheit?) in a debate in the German parliament. It is a bit surreal to think this was less than five months ago, but one could also say judging from the content conclude it was moving in that direction, and instead of more gradual green legislation, they pressed the botton and dictated a global medical "urgency". It was so simple! Where I am the present powers are even renewable just like the energy sources they promote:
1586985188245.png
The picture and the words could be different, but isn't this pretty close to what has happened so far?

But are Putin and Trump really humanitarians, or are they psychopaths wearing "masks of sanity" who will lead the effort to institute the One World Order after the coming chaos? I have no doubt that Russia will play a huge part in the next economic system; they have positioned themselves very well to lead politically and economically, as well as China. But do they plan to truly serve humanity, or some higher negative STS heirarchy agendas?

After every past transition from one reserve currency "host" to another, after the chaos of war and prolonged periods of global extreme tension and hardship, the new "host" always initially let the cattle out of the barn to enjoy some fresh air and green grass. But make no mistake, the entire time the cattle were outside they were still branded and slaughtered, and there was an electric fence to keep them penned. Will it be different this time? Or will the new bosses be just like the old bosses?

The new economic system will seem like heaven at first, especially when compared to the one we are now exiting. There will probably a repudiation of all former debts (a "debt jubilee"), and then some small largess will be shared among the masses in order to get them to "buy in" to the new system - which this time is designed to be digital. How long will this honeymoon period last? Are the same families and banks at the top in charge of it all? If so, don't we deserve better? Such a system won't leave us any more free than any other; we will just have a new bunch of psychopaths at the top waiting until it's time for dinner.

All of that said, there is this:

"The scientist’s name (Tesla) undoubtedly rings a bell, as John G. Trump was the uncle of the 45th U.S. president, Donald J. Trump. The younger brother of Trump’s father, Fred, he helped design X-ray machines that greatly helped cancer patients and worked on radar research for the Allies during World War II. Donald Trump himself cited his uncle’s credentials often during his presidential campaign. “My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear,” he once told an interviewer.

At the time, the FBI pointed to Dr. Trump’s report as evidence that Tesla’s vaunted “Death Ray” particle beam weapon didn’t exist, outside of rumors and speculation. But in fact, the U.S. government itself was split in its response to Tesla’s technology. "
____________________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone ever researched the claims that Donald Trump's uncle held some of Nicola Tesla's patents? I did a search and there seems to be a lot of corroborating information.

I ask because if this is true, then it *may* be possible that Trump is sitting on technology that truly COULD help bring in a "Golden Age", if free energy is a real thing and it were released to the common man for constructive purposes. That, to me, would indeed qualify as "FREEDOM!!"

In that case, could it be possible that Trump and Putin and the "White Hats" really do have this in mind? Because if so, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have such people lead as stewards while people get their feet under themselves, learn the real truths of reality, and then LEAD THEMSELVES!!

Or, is this - as I fearfully wonder - all just more, "wishful thinking?"

Yes, it is real. The concepts are sound. Check this thread out, and if you know about electronics you will get it.

One more example of the inhumane consequences of the lock-down.

On Friday, April 3rd in Western France, a man who wanted to say a last goodbye to his dying father, was forced to turn around
after having traveled the 300 km that separated him from his destination by a gendarme who considered his reason for traveling invalid.

Here is an automatic translation of the whole article. Quite sad. (Bold is mine)

Patrice, you have to come, your father is not well at all. "When he receives the call from his mother-in-law, Friday April 3, Patrice Dupas understands that it is time to go to the bedside his father, 82, whom doctors diagnosed as having generalized cancer a few weeks earlier. He also suspects that this 300 km journey to Île de Ré, where his father lives, can prove to be complex, during a period of traffic restriction. "Containment, I understand it and I respect it", explains today to France Inter this winemaker whose story has been relayed in the local press. He therefore decides to inquire from the gendarmerie of his department, Loir-et-Cher, before hitting the road: "They told me 'yes, yes, it is a compelling family motive, there is no problem'. "

Leaving on Saturday morning by car, Patrice Dupas is checked for the first time at the exit of the highway: "I show my classic certificate of exemption, 'compelling reason'. The gendarme asked me the reason for my trip, i "explains that my father is terminally ill with cancer, that I am coming to see him. He replies 'go ahead, no problem, good luck'."

He said to me 'you are not passing, your reason is not imperative'

Once he have crossed the Ile de Ré bridge, this resident of Loir-et-Cher only has 3 km left to reach his father's home. He will not cross them. "I arrive on the other side, another check point of the gendarmerie. In a pinch, I can see it and I think it's normal, we are here to be careful. I tell myself that it will last 30 seconds. But it didn't last 30 seconds: I came across a house marshal, completely polite and courteous, like I was. "

Polite, and inflexible. "Looking at my certificate, he said to me 'you do not pass, it is not imperative, we do not have the right to go to visit the elders in nursing homes. I answer that my father is not in a nursing home, he is hospitalized at home and he is in the terminal phase of cancer. His answer: "No, no, you do not pass, I am fining you."

Patrice Dupas' mother-in-law tries to explain the situation to the gendarme by telephone. Followed by his father's doctor, who discloses his identity and specifies the condition of his patient. Without success, the soldier has, according to the answer reported by Patrice Dupas, "no time and controls to do". Calls to the local gendarmerie, elected officials and the prefecture will not change anything: it is Saturday, the administrations are either deaf for one of them, or operate in slow motion for the others.

He decides to turn around

After five hours of negotiations and phone calls, Patrice Dupas gives up
his farewell to his father: "I make the decision to turn around, to go home, because I do not try to cross the bridge, to fall back on the same person. I'm law-abiding and a little annoyed. " The same evening, the winemaker contacts again the gendarmerie, via his web page: "I explain my case. I come across an adjutant who answers me and says 'you had a compelling reason. I am sorry'", message that France Inter was able to consult.

The gendarmerie recognizes, for its part, an error of assessment. She also recalls that the Ile de Ré is subject to special surveillance day and night, due to the many owners of vacation houses who might be tempted to go there despite the lockdown. However, if we stick to a strict application of the regulations, a written document proving the compelling reason for travel is necessary, in addition to the certificate. Given the particular context of the Ile de Ré, the soldier would therefore have preferred to follow the instructions to the letter. The gendarmerie however invites Patrice Dupas to contest his verbalization, ensuring that his reason for traveling will be taken into account.

Patrice Dupas filed a report with the general inspection of the national gendarmerie (IGGN), and filed a complaint to the public prosecutor of La Rochelle, he didn't get an answer yet.

He will also, once he has received it, contest his fine for breach of confinement. "Error is human, that, I understand, but this gendarme had the obligation, when he had the doctor in line, to say 'I made a mistake, excuse me'. But he remained zealous and close-minded ", judges this former auxiliary gendarme, who specifies not to be" anti-gendarme ".

His father dies on Wednesday morning. "We always have things to say to each other. It was the last day I could see him. It was the last day that we could speak one last time. We have a lot to say to his father. A father, it is important. " Patrice Dupas went again to the Ile de Ré, this time to the funeral chamber. "I went there with the death certificate, so I could pass through more easily. This time I did not see any gendarme."

Original article: France Inter

I was listening to a national radio station in the car with my kids in NSW Aus yesterday, and noticed that the msm storyline has shifted from new cases and deaths 'with' Covid 19, to the amount of fines issued per state for 'irresponsible antisocial acts'.

I wonder, is anyone else is seeing that trend?

Hungary, West of Ukraine.
Situation in our small city of 17000 'souls', about 140 km ~ 90 miles west of the Ukrainian border:

+ ~15% of people wearing masks on streets and stores.
+ Small, family run grocery stores are back! They started to open!! Yee-haaw! The one stylish restaurant on the main street with a big piano and various atmospheric furniture & art pieces = a 1955 Cushman Truckster lookalike in front is still closed.
+ Road repair is back in earnest: boss contractors pulled almost everybody couple weeks ago from the big main-street roadwork, now they are starting to come back in force.
+ Solarium is open: you can get a nice tan again!
+ The tiny tourist office on the main street is closed: I don't understand why?! :boat:
+ Couple stores - 1 or 2 I saw today, have given up, they now have the FOR SALE sign in front.

+ Most Amazing Mangalica bacon is back in my favorite store in reassuring amounts: bought a nice big piece today. The cashier was nice & calm, clerks there super helpful. Also bought Mangalica Rendered Fat from another Excellent Obyvatel seller, who decorated his store with all kinds of very artsy and folksy cleavers and old furniture pieces + good Christian folk wall-drapery! Oh, my God that mangalica fat smells Like Heaven in the bucket!!

+ Clerks in most grocery stores don't care about stupid masks anymore

+ At the animal doctor / Veterinarian, however everybody was wearing masks. Last week the Animal Doctor In Chief there got some flu-like bug and his assistant advised him to wear a mask. Only the poor, adorable pet dogs weren't wearing any masks, - they were completely busy barking at each other - so they were in greatest danger of dropping dead instantly from Mighty Scary Corona!

+ Store shelves are full with stocks again. Especially wheat of all kinds is back in stores: this somehow became the 'food-scarcity measure', as bread-addicts - meaning almost everybody in the city - Panic-Emptied the shelves 3 weeks ago. There was no wheat, no yeast and especially no powdered yeast.. :osama:(OMG, the Horror..)
+ Meat is stocked again really good as well. All meat prices per kg (~2.2 pound) have increased by about a dollar since January 2020 or so, when Meister Trump & CIA Inc. released the Swine Flu Onto China.. causing meat exports from every 'nearby' country, pushing up prices. (I know this, because I received super-secret intelligence From Unnamed Official Sources.... :umm: )

That's why I think we here need to be careful not to get sucked into the day to day 3D negativity 'noise' of this process.
This reminds me the clerk in our only post office was super nice and calm today afternoon - they are all wearing masks and people are having to wait outside. Before the nice & calm clerk I had to constantly remind myself to smooth-out my facial features to look nonchalant and neutral, not stupidly frowning & worried.

** ORIGINAL CORONA SYMPTOMS
I forgot to mention this. Just remembered that 2-3 months ago, when the virus arrived to our city, the original, probably still not-converted virus had the following symptoms / effects on people:
+ Thinking difficulties
+ Navigation - coordination difficulties on streets
+ dementia
+ forgetfulness
+ mind-fog
+ it was hard to concentrate, my thinking was definitely not that sharp as I well remembered it from last year! But now.. that Corona has been probably converted into the benevolent, Bonus-giving STO-strain, the above thinking difficulties are gone!
. . .
Flea-Market - Black-Market
I'm waiting for Our Excellency The Mayor to open the flea-market, so I can swoop down there to grab my "Gurdjieff's Favorite Ole Armagnac", the Mighty Snacks!
However with this one and new viruses incoming, I have decided to change my ways of always procuring my dearly-dear, thinking-boosting desserts from the flea-market ==> into buying expensive Pomegranate juice, because it has the same flavonoids as my cocoa desserts and even if I can't make it from my own (non-existing) garden-produce with a method completely free of refined sugars (Thank You Elliot for The Amazing Elderberry juice recipe!), still the for this online-sold one the product reviews are absolutely fantastic.
If I can boost my thinking the same way with this juice than with my Deadly Desserts - which were unfortunately essential so far, for my super-hard creative-arts job - , then I'll completely switch to Pomegranate juice in the future!! Tryout period begins next week!
I was constantly looking for some Power-Flavonoids "God's Nectar" anyway, to abandon my deadly sugary desserts, so.. Corona Pandemic and This Forums Amazing Fruit Researchers came to rescue! Thank You all for finding & recommending Elderberries and Pomegranates.

Last edited:
He's really an interesting character. One curious thing that somebody brought up (Joe Rogan maybe?) was that presidents always age...

A interesting/funny thing I heard on this one podcast, they where reading a note from a donor and he was from Sweden and he was explaining the situation:
The media is going hard on the government to lockdown the country, but then Trump got on his daily presser and talked about Sweden something like, Sweden didnt do the lockdown and they are in a very bad situation, very bad...
As almost all MSM hates Trump so much that anything he says has to be reported as wrong, now the whole media is totally against the lockdown :rotfl:

The pure hatred MSM (not all) has for Trump made me like him from the start, and its the one thing he does perfectly, calling fake news, fake news, and its making them laughingly mad :lol:
People did see trough this and that's how he actually got into the president seat imo
But whatever his intentions are, good or bad, just like our Ivan Pernar, you cant change the nature of lions by going into the lions den and pretending to be a lion

Now this is quite something... Is it really possible to have such a 'quick' techie test? Or it's their way to manage numbers, and scaremongering, as they like? Has IRNA been hacked and the page it's a hoax?:nuts:

IRGC’s new machine detects, diagnoses coronavirus in 5 sec.
Tehran, April 15, IRNA – The commander of the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) in a ceremony on Wednesday unveiled a new test machine that detects and diagnoses the coronavirus in five seconds.

Major-General Hossein Salami said that the achievement is unique and has been developed by Basij (Iran's volunteer force).
He said that the machine creates a magnetic field and can show the contaminated points in the 100-meter radius.
Major General Salami added that for the patients tests there is no need for their blood test; it works from a distant point.
Showing the contaminated points, the machine stops useless disinfecting of the places that have not been contaminated, he said.
He also said that the machine has been tested in different hospitals and has proves 80 percent effectiveness in the tests.

I saw this : US jails begin releasing prisoners to stem Covid-19 infections

France did the same. So orders certainly come from above. I did a quick search and yes, it's in several countries:

Thousands of prisoner releases across the world

A number of countries and local authorities have already begun releasing prisoners in a bid to stem the spread of the deadly coronavirus that has killed more than 19,000 people across the globe.

The pandemic has piled pressure on criminal justice systems globally and has led to a flood of prisoner releases, with the US, Canada and Germany joining Iran in releasing thousands of detainees.

Germany's most populous state, North-Rhine Westphalia, announced on Wednesday it would release 1,000 prisoners who are close to the end of their sentences, with sex offenders and violent inmates excluded from the list.

The aim is to free up cells so that quarantined areas can be set up for inmates that contract the disease, with many expected to do so given the tight confinement in any prison facility and the ease with which the virus spreads.

In Canada, 1,000 inmates in the state of Ontario were released last week, and lawyers are working with prosecutors to free many more from provincial jails by accelerating bail hearings, among other steps.
Source (march 25)

Back
Top Bottom