On the way to the graveyard we drove through the estate where she had lived and loved for 65 years. On every street, outside near every house, people - 100s of people - standing on the roadside to see and applaud her on her way home. Incredibly moving. That's truly human.

There's hope yet I thought.

That was beautiful, Michael, thank you. :hug2: It was very moving to read and we should not forget that there are people out there that are still human. It is very easy to forget with everything that has been going on and it's hard to spot them with all these authoritarian followers and wannabe fascists screaming their heads off.

A small thing that lifted my spirit (I know I shouldn't depend on such things for my well-being, but still) was that a famous trash TV star in Germany came out critical of this whole thing big time. She posted this EPIC post on facebook (her profile is disabled right now as the witch hunt began, unfourtunately) - it reads "These people are considered CONSPIRACY THEORISTS at the moment", and at the bottom "These are considered NON conspiracy theorists", with the names of the two idiot "official scientists" who we see in the press conferences, Bill Gates (LOL) and the name of the German health minister :-D

View attachment 35388

I think more and more people even in the mainstream are waking up to this, and once the cat is truly out of the bag, then all bets are off!

Yep, very good that someone with that stature (she is very famous in germany) is standing up. Her Facebook account doesn't exist anymore by the way and the Mainstream is defaming her hard (who would have thought!). I've heard that an article about it is in the making on German SOTT...

I've been following 'Mandy' from Bombard's Body Language for a long time, and my conclusion is that she thinks a bit too much of herself. Sometimes she's so spot on with her analysis, but sometimes not, IMO. Usually, when the subjects are not showing any clear signs of 'anything' she keeps repeating "that's stress, more stress..." until it becomes tiresome and uninteresting. What I really thought was a bad analysis, as have been said here before, was her analysis of Putin's behavior as he met with Erdogan.

She sees stress everywhere, literally. While she is most often exposing the right people for being the idiots that they are (which is good!) when it comes down to her "body language analysis" they are IMO as subjective and willy-nilly as it can get. It is fun to watch her sometimes though, just for the fact that she is exposing the right people at the right time, even though her "analyzing" tends to get on my nerves more often than not.

I listened to one video in Russian today, and they mentioned the following semi-private footage featuring Bill Gates, where he talks about Trump. Notice the ridiculing and concendenting tone. But there is something rather important in the second half of what Gates had to say, where he mentioned that in 2017 Trump asked him twice about the possibly harmful effect of vaccines, because he was considering creating a commission to look into ill effects of vaccines, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.was advising him that vaccines were "causing bad things".
I remember just before Trump was elected(?) hearing about his concerns with the safety of vaccines which was something that was hopeful for me. Since he's aware of this, it may come into play down the road and give us some leverage.

The idea that Gates thinks Trump is a buffoon is interesting and also hopeful. Like the mind set of other psychopathic elites, (Nancy Pelosi for one), he sees himself as far superior and Trump an idiot. This seems to drive them nuts, good! Its a blind spot. And, it shows he's not one of them. Let them think he's stupid which can also work in his favor and ours.

About his investigation into the WHO and China, I have a sense that this is a cover story as well. Although this is an important connection to examine, the fact that they inflated the numbers so drastically is also a factor leading to the over reaction. Then again, this is only the tip of the iceberg with that group.

He's being very careful I think in how he's playing this game. Keeping his cards close to his chest, going along to a point and allowing others to show their hand for all to see. That may not be intentional but thats the way its going. If he's intentions are for the good, then he needs to be very strategic. I don't think he's stupid at all.

Some think that we're seeing a game of good cop bad cop here and being fooled into the NWO in this way, with Trump/Putin playing the good cops. How depressing, I surely hope thats not the case. Being fooled is easy for people to come by as we know. So, what is in the heart of this man Trump? If for the good (which is what I mainly think), we can't expect one person to bring us through this and we're seeing others in the public stepping up now.

Bombards body language: I will never forget that clip she posted of Chuck Schumer ordering an invisible person to get out of his chair. That was one of the most revealing things I've seen in how far "these people" have gone into demented.

I remember just before Trump was elected(?) hearing about his concerns with the safety of vaccines which was something that was hopeful for me. Since he's aware of this, it may come into play down the road and give us some leverage.

Not just before. Even well into his term, Trump expressed serious doubts about Vaccines in front of cameras when he asked business representatives of this area questions to that extent. Can't find it right now, but I'm pretty sure that I posted about it somewhere here on the forum.

The German Robert-Koch-Institut has issued a new epidemiological bulletin that claims that the contact restrictions of 23 March apparently had virtually no effect on the development of case numbers.
That would support the successful Swedish policy of avoiding a clampdown for slowing the spread of CoV-2.

RKI Bulletin 17

In the Epidemiological Bulletin 17 "Estimation of the current development of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in Germany of 9th April 2020, which was published online in advance, scientists from the Robert Koch Institute provide policymakers with assistance on how the current case situation looks from a statistical point of view and how the various measures taken on 9th, 16th and 23rd March might have affected the situation. After all, the figures so far have been more confusing than illuminating.

What is the benefit of the initial restrictions?

The preliminary version of the study showed, for example, that the contact ban measure of 23 March apparently had virtually no effect on the development of case numbers. In the current update, which will be published in today's situation report and which is available in advance online by heise.de, only a moderate effect on case numbers can be seen. The Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organisation has also carried out a model calculation on the basis of the reported numbers, but it attributes greater effects to the restriction of contacts.

The problem with the case numbers published daily by the RKI is the many delays that confuse them to such an extent that they have only very limited significance for the current situation. One has to wait several days until the numbers have stabilized with enough late notifications. Statements that only refer to the currently announced RKI case number, such as the RKI's risk assessment "The number of cases in Germany continues to rise", are then rather wasteful.(...)

Just been catching up with Sott.net and one thing led to another and I started reading the article STONEHENGE AND BUCKETS OF LARD. I always read the comments at the end of articles and this attached session from the C's caught my eye.

Q: (L) OK, now, this David Hudson tape, about what he calls the Philosopher's Stone. What is this substance that David Hudson has discovered?

A: Watch developments there only from a distance.

Q: (L) Is taking this substance as he is talking about, is it dangerous, as I kind of think it is?

A: Possibly.

Q: (L) So, in other words, I should not get involved in that, either?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) I know it's up to me, but you said to watch it from a distance, so I'm assuming that is a clue...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK, my feeling is that there is some negative energy behind that, even though he is trying to be a positive person and do positive things, and that...

A: This is often true!

Q: (L) I think that taking something like that to transform your consciousness without doing the work or having it occur naturally is black magic. That's what I think. (F) It's too easy... I read over the years bits and pieces from various different sources that all the things he described in there which to us would appear to be an extreme ethereal and spiritual level, such as some of those in India achieve, and all that... are possible for those who are willing to sacrifice. (L) I don't think you even have to sacrifice so much as have the desire and the natural destiny and ..... (F) Well, did Jesus take this gold powder?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did Adolph Hitler take this kind of powder, or something similar?

Q: (F): That paints a rather bleak picture, doesn't it? (L) Could this powder be utilized to transform a person into a very positive entity doing great good?

A: Or could it be utilized to transform an entire race of beings into hypnotic submission !!!!!!!!!!!
BlackCartouche

Just found the idea interesting in light of the conversations re vaccinations. With monatomic gold used in strobe lights, etc to block us seeing things and G5 around the corner could they be thinking of including this stuff in vaccines??

I've been thinking about what we should or shouldn't do in the current situation, what's useful and what's dangerous, and what exactly our role is in this period of transformation. There's a lot of speculation in this, so I'm just putting forward some ideas. I definitely don't think I have it figured out. But my view of how things tie together is kind of evolving.

And this is also related to many people here feeling down from watching what's going on out there.

I think our role in this show can only be understood when we also consider the role of the masses that are mostly clueless but have potential for at least partial (even 10% or whatever) 'awakening'. All there is is lessons, and this time period on this planet is filled with them. And of course not everyone has the same lessons. The masses aren't here to learn the same lessons as we are. They just aren't in a place where they'd even have the tools for that. They may have the same external tools as us (like the Internet), but not the internal tools, so to speak. Those are only gained through countless lessons and experience that become ingrained in us through many incarnations, and people on Earth are at various stages of learning.

And I think the lessons of our time are perhaps more important or relevant for the masses than for us. I think for us, it's partly about figuring out as much as we can with the information that's available to us, so that we can be ready for the Wave and whatever it brings. And I think at this point we more or less have that covered. I mean, there's always plenty more to learn, and we're certainly still ignorant about many things that go on in the higher circles of our society, but that's fine. What matters is whether we are ready for the next step. And that's more about general attitude and ability to adapt than about specific knowledge. And even if I have little clue what things will look like in the near future, I am ready for it. The Universe can throw at me whatever it wants, and I'll deal with it. Maybe it will suck, but I don't see a problem with that. You don't learn much when things are just rainbows and unicorns.

The other part of our lessons is about assisting others, those from the masses. I will use the term masses for the large group of people who understand little but have the potential to understand more. There's also another large group that's just hopeless in that regard, and their lessons are on yet another level, perhaps to experience some suffering that will make them internally understand how bad it can get when certain things happen and are allowed to happen. Or whatever. I don't know what those guys are supposed to do. Point is, we can't do anything about that group, so when I talk about the masses, I mean the first group, the ones with some potential to figure out at least some basics and be able to actively fight against their oppressors.

And I think this group, these masses, are at the core of what will ultimately happen and what lessons will be learned. Not us. I think it's more about them than us. We are a small group, and that's not going to change to any significant degree. So we won't be overthrowing any rulers or anything, any more than we have up to now. We just don't have the numbers for that. We may have the knowledge, but we don't have the means to change the system on our own. That's what the masses are here for, in my opinion, and we're here to assist them, to provide the information we have been collecting and analysing for years, even all our lives in many cases, and to help them avoid mistakes we can predict, and so on.

If anything is to change about the system, it will require many millions of people fighting for the change. Clearly not us because there's like 25 of us. (j/k) I thought about this in the context of some things the Cs said, like 'sit back and enjoy the show' or 'the programming is complete' that somebody mentioned here today, and 'continue to share truth in a careful way'.

In a way, it seems to me like there isn't really all that much more to be done than what we've been doing. I doubt there will really be an opportunity for us to collectively stand up and say or do something that would have a huge impact on anything. I think there will be such an opportunity for the masses (in which case, it can definitely include us). For the most part, it seems like our role might just be what we're already doing - planting seeds of truth wherever we can, and leaving it up to the masses whether they pick up on it. We can't force anyone into anything.

So in terms of putting ourselves in danger by what we're doing, I don't think the situation is too bad, at least not yet. And there probably won't be much need for most of us to put ourselves in serious danger. Most of the time, the result of that would be that we get somehow neutralised by the system, and nobody will really benefit from it. So like the Cs said, 'continue to share truth in a careful way', emphasis on careful.

There may occasionally come an opportunity to do something dangerous, even suicidal, that could be of benefit to others. If all cameras were on me and everyone was watching, and I could either send a loud NO to the system and get shot in the head, or back down, then I think that would be the time to say NO and let everyone see the result because the potential effect is worth more than one 'life'. But I don't think there will be many such opportunities.

I think it's more about whether we'll see sufficient numbers of people pushing against the system that the system won't have enough manpower to hold them back. Basically we can only 'win' by numbers because that's about all we can have, given how the system is set up. (Unless I guess the PTB sabotage themselves by hubris and stupidity, but I'm not betting on that on a large scale.)

So the 'sit back and enjoy the show' or 'the programming is complete' feel like, as far as we are concerned, the die is cast, so to speak, and we're waiting for how things that aren't under our control will turn out. If people at least partially wake up, we'll be here to assist them. If not, well, they will suffer a lot more than us because knowledge protects and they don't have it. We'll just make it through whatever we have to and emerge on the other side by whatever means available. It won't be our loss. It will be theirs.

I still can't really imagine what things will look like when we get closer to the 'endgame', whatever that may be, and I have no idea what to expect when 4D starts becoming the 'real deal' for us, whatever that means. But basically, whatever happens, it's gonna be fine for us, so sit back and enjoy the show. It's up to the millions of people out there to decide where things will go from here. We're offering information every day and will keep doing that. If they don't act on it, we alone won't be able to change much, I reckon.

So we now have a police state everywhere. Whatever. Talk about it as much you can, but don't put yourself in danger because that's probably not going to help anyone. Maybe the police state won't go away. Well, we know a lot more about how to deal with that than most people, so whatever. We'll adapt.

There has to be some balance between resisting and complying for the sake of safety. You have to look at the probable consequences of your decisions. If you do the 'right thing', get locked up, and nobody benefits, you won't be here later to benefit others when they need it. If by risking your safety you can set an example for others, though, then that's different, but you have to consider how much you should risk and weigh all the options. Maybe you can just say something loudly so that people know your position, and then back down to stay safe. You just have to weigh how much your actions will affect others and in what way, and how they'll affect you and in what way. Sometimes shouting is a good idea, sometimes it isn't. Often there's no right or wrong, just different paths with the same ultimate goal.

That's why I think we here need to be careful not to get sucked into the day to day 3D negativity 'noise' of this process. That actually suits the STS PTB because it makes us even more tasty! Rather we need to find some critical distance, 'sit back' and 'enjoy the show', use it as an opportunity to practice detachment without suppressing our emotions... we should use this time as an opportunity to really watch how our machine is responding and observe in real time our predators mind's efforts to always ground us back in this reality alone.
I think this ties well into what I'm saying here. We'll need some detachment if we want to stay sane and somewhat calm.

It's funny, but then again, I have been very depressed for the last couple of days. Don't know, maybe some energies working in the background or something, but it's also just too much at times witnessing what's going on. At this point I can't help but wish punishment and hell reign down on those authoritarian bastards, tearing them to pieces for all the lies and cruelty, including those idiots going full SS supporters.
And this is relevant too. My mood keeps going up and down depending on what I'm reading at the moment. Some news are dire. And I'm sure most of you here are experiencing something similar.

We have to accept that our influence is limited. We will inevitably see things that will be sad, depressing, or scary, and we'll feel desperate because we won't be able to stop them despite knowing how they could be stopped. But that's OK. Some things are just other people's lessons. We are here when needed, but we're not expected to 'fix' everything on this planet, or even to decide what 'fixed' means.

If the people of Earth don't want to fight for their rights and want to experience more suffering before they 'get it', who are we to stop them? Who are we to decide what's right for them? If they need more lessons, let them. It's up to them what they want to do with their planet. We're just here, watching and waiting, ready to help if they ask, just like the Cs helped 'us' when 'we' asked.

So whenever you see things get really bad, horrible, insane, sad, and you can't do anything, remember you can't 'save' those who aren't ready to move forward. Be an observer.

Remember some lessons are for other people. And remember what Bill Hicks said: "It's just a ride."

Q: (L) Did Adolph Hitler take this kind of powder, or something similar?

Having read about the memoirs of Hitlers's secretary Gertraud Junge, she actually recalled Hitler taking regularly some white powder which I thought must have been cocain...

Q: (F): That paints a rather bleak picture, doesn't it? (L) Could this powder be utilized to transform a person into a very positive entity doing great good?

A: Or could it be utilized to transform an entire race of beings into hypnotic submission !!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, I thought that television would be enough to transform humanity into hypnotic submission!

A few more graphics that may be useful in presenting some of the numbers to those that prefer visuals.
Thank you Lukasz. A great help for working on Social media. Checking the number of unemployed, then I think that the 6.6 million was for just one week. It appears closer to 16 million in total for the last 3 weeks.

More adventures with the FB Thought Police. The Sott Spanish FB page got told off because the editors posted a video of a guy in Ohio filming a number of empty hospitals, with empty parking lots, empty tents, empty waiting rooms, etc. The funny thing is that FB cites an AP News article (in Spanish) as the work of 'fact checkers', and if you go and read it, it basically says: "True, the guy in the video goes around a number of hospitals and sees no one, finds empty parking lots, etc., until the staff of a hospital ask him to leave. But the official figures say that blah blah blah, therefore the video is false". :lol: In other words: Who are you going to believe citizen, our beloved leaders or your own lying eyes?? Then it goes on to say (deepL translation) :

The report is based on a telephone survey of 323 hospitals nationwide conducted March 23-27. Of the 323 hospitals surveyed, 117 reported they were treating one or more patients with confirmed COVID-19, while 130 said they were treating one or more patients suspected of being infected.

One or more patients per hospital in 247 hospitals nationwide! 76 others with zero! And about half of those patients are only 'suspected'! So this means that within AP News' sample there are at least 117 patients confirmed nationwide! Oh dear me, such a pandemic! Actually, their own 'fact checked' article sort of confirms what the guy filmed in the video - the hospitals were either empty or had just a handful of patients hidden somewhere inside. Which is hilarious.

WooHoo!!! Power To The People!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer: Lansing Michigan Protest. Cars in gridlock stretching 1 mile in all directions! The governor of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmir is rumored to be a the VP pick for Biden....sounds like a winning ticket. She goes on and on about our first responders and health care workers getting the virus from gas pump handles, ridiculous. SO GOOD to see this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom