Looking at vaccine mainstream headlines today, there's one thing emerging.

They are trying to use psychological techniques to drive up demand. They are saying the governments don't have enough, stories of people queuing up over night, stories of vaccine appointment hotlines going down due to too much demand plus stories of governments botching up the roll out. All these looks to be a ploy to create the impression of scarcity, pent up demand etc.
They want to fill their and pharmaceutical wallets even more.
Thank you XPan for posting this. Really courageous what these guys are doing. I was just wondering about the value of a judgement of a court these days. It has been mentioned several times in this thread that last November an Appeals Court in Lisbon has judged the PCR test of no value in determining if anyone has Covid19. They first tried to get the judges writing the verdict thrown out for disciplinary reasons but that did not hold fortunately. However, the PCR test is still being used here in Portugal as if no verdict had been issued. Hmmmm. I hope Fuellmich and Co will have more of an impact in Germany and the usa.
If the Portugal case is any precedent what does it matter what the judge says when the decision is ignored and judiciary has no means of enforcing anything like executive branch has, and majority listens to what the media daily bread says.

Looking at vaccine mainstream headlines today, there's one thing emerging.

They are trying to use psychological techniques to drive up demand. They are saying the governments don't have enough, stories of people queuing up over night, stories of vaccine appointment hotlines going down due to too much demand plus stories of governments botching up the roll out. All these looks to be a ploy to create the impression of scarcity, pent up demand etc.

They are all singing in unison, like the best orchestra money can buy, from the UK, EU and US.

I wonder what comes next in this playbook they have.

Yes exactly, and I also noticed that we are hearing about people who jumped the queue and got a jab, usually celebrities, again to create the impression this is something we all want urgently and it's so not fair that we don't ALL have immediate access to the jab. The whole impression management is so obvious it would be comical if it wasn't actually working on the majority.

Although there appears to be a growing number of skeptics, for the most part, people have made so little effort to look into the matter, that they haven't noticed many public health officials are actually saying that many restrictions will continue even AFTER most are vaccinated. It would probably only take an hour of research to determine what a farce this all is, but it's looking more and more that people want to believe that vaccine = return to normal life, so they will rush to take the vaccine as soon as they can.

Evidence of the severe side effects, even death from the vaccine are starting to seep out into the mainstream however, so they are probably attempting to get as many people vaccinated before the risks become obvious even to the general public.

Last evening I had a long phone call with an ex healthcare colleague, we had not spoken in a while and wanted to catch up on the latest developments regarding vaccine roll out and and current situation.

We both discussed our feelings of isolation regarding the mass hysteria, mask wearing and the how this is separating families into two camps the non believers and the believers, the vaxxers and the non vaxxers. She said the only person she can really talk to openly is her husband. She has two daughters, one is a teacher the other is an RN. Both have swallowed this story whole, she is unable to discuss anything regarding the pandemic with her RN daughter, she is so completely convinced of the reality, her mother has also swallowed the whole story.

We talked about the situation in the healthcare facility I worked in. They have started the vaccine roll out for staff, it's a care facility and residents are to be vaccinated when all staff are vaccinated. They are required to complete a vaccination booklet, providing information of all vaccinations previously received.

She told me that all the staff are in line with the narrative regarding the pandemic and only listen to so called authoritative sources for information, she is unable to discuss the situation with any of her co-workers. All seem to be compliant regarding taking the vaccine. Could be for many reasons namely fear, loss of job hence loss of income if they don't comply. Many are single parents, married with families, and who knows how many husbands have been laid off or are working reduced hours and relying on government support.

She is refusing the vaccine, she was called by the infection control RN at the hospital to make an appointment to receive the vaccine, needless to say she ignored it. She told me if she is forced to take it she will retire, she is only 57, but she sees it as no other option. She also tells me she is enrolling in a nutritional counseling course, as an alternative source of income should she be forced to retire, this would be online of course.

As for the vaccine recipients in the facility, as far as she is aware, nobody has suffered any severe reactions, mostly complaints of pain at the injection site, fatigue, and generalized aches and pains. I find this rather strange, considering that Canada has approved the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines and some of the reactions that have leaked into the media and alternative sources.

My thought is, and I am speculating here are they administering a viral vector vaccine to healthcare staff. There are chronic staff shortages in all healthcare facilities in the area, many if not all, having difficulty covering areas for staff with casual workers (many working at 2 or 3 facilities) for absences due to sickness or vacations and requested time off for family emergencies. If mRNA vaccines are administered to staff, this could create a severe staffing shortage in the area, so again, could be pure speculation on my part.

Also another sad thing I heard from my sister in the UK last week, she has a friend, in her late 40's. She has COPD, and has not been outdoors since the first lockdown in the UK, the friend has a 9 year old daughter. My sister took her to a local park to run and play, it was empty at the time of their arrival. Other families started to arrive, the 9 year old made the comment "I hear voices, it's germs" My sister informed me that the parents don't discuss the situation at home (could be related to the mothers fear, I don't know). Her conclusion was the only way that such a preposterous idea had entered her head was from the teaching staff at her school., talk about indoctrination.

Also, Nigel Farage is now best friends with Tony Blair, apparently.
Sad and not unexpected that NF would shill for words out of uncle Tony's mouth, and of course for doing so, the vaccine narrative's alignment works on the ears of the people who follow him.
I am posting a video that was live streamed earlier today called Focus on Fauci, from the description the participants are

Clarion Call Outlining the Crimes Against Humanity with host Sacha Stone and guests Dr Judy Mikovits, David Martin, Robert F. Kennedy and Rocco Gallati. Rocco Gallati is a constitutional lawyer from Canada

The first half of the video discusses Fauci's career, his crimes against humanity and the 199 billion dollars of taxpayers money he received in funding. Rocco Gallati stated that it's almost the whole of the federal budget for Canada.

The second half is an open Q & A among the participants. David Martin states categorically that the so called vaccines are not vaccines. They are a synthetic pathogenic delivery system designed to infect every cell in the body, causing physiological and neurological changes in the body. Another interesting comment he made was that 80% of those receiving this delivery system had an adverse reaction event

Glad to hear Rocco, a sane north of the 49th voice, and the rest here in discussion. Thanks for posting.

Last evening I had a long phone call with an ex healthcare colleague, we had not spoken in a while and wanted to catch up on the latest developments regarding vaccine roll out and and current situation.

We both discussed our feelings of isolation regarding the mass hysteria, mask wearing and the how this is separating families into two camps the non believers and the believers, the vaxxers and the non vaxxers. She said the only person she can really talk to openly is her husband. She has two daughters, one is a teacher the other is an RN. Both have swallowed this story whole, she is unable to discuss anything regarding the pandemic with her RN daughter, she is so completely convinced of the reality, her mother has also swallowed the whole story.

We talked about the situation in the healthcare facility I worked in. They have started the vaccine roll out for staff, it's a care facility and residents are to be vaccinated when all staff are vaccinated. They are required to complete a vaccination booklet, providing information of all vaccinations previously received.

She told me that all the staff are in line with the narrative regarding the pandemic and only listen to so called authoritative sources for information, she is unable to discuss the situation with any of her co-workers. All seem to be compliant regarding taking the vaccine. Could be for many reasons namely fear, loss of job hence loss of income if they don't comply. Many are single parents, married with families, and who knows how many husbands have been laid off or are working reduced hours and relying on government support.

She is refusing the vaccine, she was called by the infection control RN at the hospital to make an appointment to receive the vaccine, needless to say she ignored it. She told me if she is forced to take it she will retire, she is only 57, but she sees it as no other option. She also tells me she is enrolling in a nutritional counseling course, as an alternative source of income should she be forced to retire, this would be online of course.

As for the vaccine recipients in the facility, as far as she is aware, nobody has suffered any severe reactions, mostly complaints of pain at the injection site, fatigue, and generalized aches and pains. I find this rather strange, considering that Canada has approved the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines and some of the reactions that have leaked into the media and alternative sources.

My thought is, and I am speculating here are they administering a viral vector vaccine to healthcare staff. There are chronic staff shortages in all healthcare facilities in the area, many if not all, having difficulty covering areas for staff with casual workers (many working at 2 or 3 facilities) for absences due to sickness or vacations and requested time off for family emergencies. If mRNA vaccines are administered to staff, this could create a severe staffing shortage in the area, so again, could be pure speculation on my part.

Also another sad thing I heard from my sister in the UK last week, she has a friend, in her late 40's. She has COPD, and has not been outdoors since the first lockdown in the UK, the friend has a 9 year old daughter. My sister took her to a local park to run and play, it was empty at the time of their arrival. Other families started to arrive, the 9 year old made the comment "I hear voices, it's germs" My sister informed me that the parents don't discuss the situation at home (could be related to the mothers fear, I don't know). Her conclusion was the only way that such a preposterous idea had entered her head was from the teaching staff at her school., talk about indoctrination.
Although I have zero evidence, I tend to agree with you Joan...I'm inclined to think they are using a viral vector vaccine...I've thought that possibly with the military they will do the same? Speaking of the little ones, a work colleague now has to home school...4 zoom 'meetings' a day for her 5 year old and extra homework...I said that it sounds like some corporates wet dream. Anyway, the first lesson today was learning about the Jews in WW2...this little girl is 5. I suggested maybe she turn off the computer and do some cooking.

Although there appears to be a growing number of skeptics, for the most part, people have made so little effort to look into the matter, that they haven't noticed many public health officials are actually saying that many restrictions will continue even AFTER most are vaccinated. It would probably only take an hour of research to determine what a farce this all is, but it's looking more and more that people want to believe that vaccine = return to normal life, so they will rush to take the vaccine as soon as they can.
I remember seeing a headline in one of our nonsense 'yellow press', in the fall or autumn, with big letters screaming like: "returning back to normal by the summer".

When thinking it afterwards, the connection appears to be, to prepare/condition the population for what's happening right now. And hopefully make it(population) to sigh of relief, when getting shot or vaccined, to get back to 'normal'.

I wouldn't bet on severe reactions always happening immediately, they might take months to develop.
Or, there might as well be no severe reactions at all. Maybe the people that will take the shots are already walking and talking viral garbage dumps without a soul, and the vaccine will be at home in such environment.

I mean, can you really notice someone losing their soul after taking a shot of something that makes you soulless?...

Working in a town hall, I will be requisitioned from Monday to be at the reception of a vaccination center.😞 Not in guinea pig for the moment, but it is the caregivers and doctors who will be invited after what I know ... 😞😞 I'll keep you posted ... Wait and see...
Stay strong Tauriel, Gaby and all the caregivers and doctors from the forum. Hope the backfires will hapen faster than their will to harm... ✊✊
I sense danger ahead. No kidding!

I was able to finally chat with the pharmacist in charge of Primary Health Care of the region. I had to take my mask off because she can't hear, but can read lips. We chatted at one of the town's pharmacies where we stumbled upon each other serendipitously. It was refreshing to find out she didn't want to get vaccinated. She is a pretty smart person who recently completed her PhD and she told me that after reading all the studies and giving the matter some thought, she still doesn't understand how the vaccine works. Remember, this is a person who just completed a very difficult PhD. She's worried about the elderly in the residency and all the personnel. She remarked how the bureaucrats flew this vaccine underneath our noses in the middle of the festivities, so we had zero time to meet and make a discussion about them. It's all coming from the bureaucratic government. A residency for old people in the Basque Country refused to vaccinate the elderly because there's not enough safety data. They're now on the black list, or at least an inquest has been opened.

The PhD pharmacist was forced to sign a document which specifies she refuses the vaccine. She can't believe how something so reckless as an experimental vaccine is going to be forced like this. She is positive it is dangerous. She hinted to me that she doesn't believe the entire "pandemic". She said that perhaps in March the lockdown was justified, but now? She told me that there're 250 beds in the ICU for 250000 people in the Basque Country. It's always on the verge of collapse. I gave her my point of vie, but I preferred to listen as it was quite refreshing coming from her. One awake person on a position of influence!

Prior to the scandemic we already had a good enough relationship. I agreed with her policies of removing statin drugs to the elderly, removing medications with no scientific validation, using opioids just when needed, giving proton pump inhibitors only when strictly necessary, etc. In fact, I had the most points of the entire team when it came to de-prescribing unnecessary drugs.

The local town pharmacist was agreeing with everything and mentioned that she had already put her money that I was going to choose not to get vaccinated.

Unfortunately all the non-authoritarians with a degree of influence are now black listed. Today I'm upset about the recklessness of the entire thing. Most of my colleagues are getting vaccinated on the same day, practically at the same time. If they all have even mild adverse effects, then they'll have to take a sick leave. There will be only 3 of us left to deal with the entire population. That's impossible - we'll have to declare it a disaster zone and do triage. Everyone who can talk and walk gets a green card and will have to wait days or weeks until whenever we can get back to them. Furthermore, the entire elderly population of the residencies will get vaccinated. There will be consequences for them. How are we to deal with all the workload? And we'll have to do it while at minus 2 degrees Celsius as the maximum temperature during the day.

There's a conference tomorrow at the old people's residency where the pharmacist will try to bring at least a few of her counterarguments - if they let her. A pretty unique situation because we are not allowed to meet anymore. Online meetings are impersonal and timed up. I don't know how the others do it, but I haven't had time to attend any online conference because I'm always busy with 50 patients at a time in my agenda. Anybody who is a director is not allowed to come to the clinic anymore. We can't see them. They're doing all their work online. Anyhow, I'm going to try to request that those who get vaccinated, to please not do it on the same day. I know what they'll say... The vaccine comes at minus 80 degrees Celsius, so that fridge/container can only be brought in one day. Sigh.

As I understand, there's Pasteur's attenuated virus vaccine coming up. Why can't vaccine believers wait for that one? It's really crazy how all of this is being pushed to the population. You know that there could only be a hyperdimensional force behind when you see how the whole thing is coming together.

For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people, I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

I was able to finally chat with the pharmacist in charge of Primary Health Care of the region. I had to take my mask off because she can't hear, but can read lips. We chatted at one of the town's pharmacies where we stumbled upon each other serendipitously. It was refreshing to find out she didn't want to get vaccinated. She is a pretty smart person who recently completed her PhD and she told me that after reading all the studies and giving the matter some thought, she still doesn't understand how the vaccine works. Remember, this is a person who just completed a very difficult PhD. She's worried about the elderly in the residency and all the personnel. She remarked how the bureaucrats flew this vaccine underneath our noses in the middle of the festivities, so we had zero time to meet and make a discussion about them. It's all coming from the bureaucratic government. A residency for old people in the Basque Country refused to vaccinate the elderly because there's not enough safety data. They're now on the black list, or at least an inquest has been opened.

The PhD pharmacist was forced to sign a document which specifies she refuses the vaccine. She can't believe how something so reckless as an experimental vaccine is going to be forced like this. She is positive it is dangerous. She hinted to me that she doesn't believe the entire "pandemic". She said that perhaps in March the lockdown was justified, but now? She told me that there're 250 beds in the ICU for 250000 people in the Basque Country. It's always on the verge of collapse. I gave her my point of vie, but I preferred to listen as it was quite refreshing coming from her. One awake person on a position of influence!

Prior to the scandemic we already had a good enough relationship. I agreed with her policies of removing statin drugs to the elderly, removing medications with no scientific validation, using opioids just when needed, giving proton pump inhibitors only when strictly necessary, etc. In fact, I had the most points of the entire team when it came to de-prescribing unnecessary drugs.

The local town pharmacist was agreeing with everything and mentioned that she had already put her money that I was going to choose not to get vaccinated.

Unfortunately all the non-authoritarians with a degree of influence are now black listed. Today I'm upset about the recklessness of the entire thing. Most of my colleagues are getting vaccinated on the same day, practically at the same time. If they all have even mild adverse effects, then they'll have to take a sick leave. There will be only 3 of us left to deal with the entire population. That's impossible - we'll have to declare it a disaster zone and do triage. Everyone who can talk and walk gets a green card and will have to wait days or weeks until whenever we can get back to them. Furthermore, the entire elderly population of the residencies will get vaccinated. There will be consequences for them. How are we to deal with all the workload? And we'll have to do it while at minus 2 degrees Celsius as the maximum temperature during the day.

There's a conference tomorrow at the old people's residency where the pharmacist will try to bring at least a few of her counterarguments - if they let her. A pretty unique situation because we are not allowed to meet anymore. Online meetings are impersonal and timed up. I don't know how the others do it, but I haven't had time to attend any online conference because I'm always busy with 50 patients at a time in my agenda. Anybody who is a director is not allowed to come to the clinic anymore. We can't see them. They're doing all their work online. Anyhow, I'm going to try to request that those who get vaccinated, to please not do it on the same day. I know what they'll say... The vaccine comes at minus 80 degrees Celsius, so that fridge/container can only be brought in one day. Sigh.

As I understand, there's Pasteur's attenuated virus vaccine coming up. Why can't vaccine believers wait for that one? It's really crazy how all of this is being pushed to the population. You know that there could only be a hyperdimensional force behind when you see how the whole thing is coming together.

For those who are getting exposed to a bunch of vaccinated people, I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).
Gaby, concerning the people who are going to be invited, nothing official for the moment, it was only noise of corridors. On the other hand, I will not be on site immediately, I am for the moment in reserve. I'm glad I wasn't there right away. I will only have information from afar, but I will keep you informed. 👍

The mechanism of operation of ivermectin is:

* opening only worm-only chloride channels, whose natural ligand is glutamate,
* activation of nicotine receptors in the neuromuscular junction of the parasite,
* the intensification of receptor activity for GABA.

In Poland, the only drug containing ivermectin is Soolantra cream. Its only indication for use is local treatment of inflammatory changes in rosacea in adult patients. The mechanism in the treatment of this disease is not exactly known. It can be associated with the anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting inflammatory cytokine production induced by lipopolysaccharide. In addition, it is suggested that it causes death of mites of the genus Demodex, described as one of the skin inflammatory factors.

Unfortunately, it is on prescription in Poland.

Hm, in addition to the effect of this substitute, vaccination and control (covid-19). I am puzzled by the last session c's "black death".
(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

The medicine in Poland with ivermectin is on "inflammatory changes in rosacea". Perhaps this "mutation" of a virus similar or "more like" to "Black Death" in which it sympathises with black abscesses on a skin. So it is possible that the new mutation Covid-19 after vaccination will have something to do with skin diseases or at least some symptoms of the new real pandemi.
It is just a thought and an association of mine.

Vaccination with this unexplored vaccine, first of all, of doctors and medical services is like shooting yourself in the foot.

I hope that at least some of the doctors will fight for 'their knowledge and expertise' - now, unfortunately, the PTB and the over-zealous authorities and people in power by the PTB are deciding and interfering in doctors' affairs.

I hope that in mid-February, when I go to hospital for radio iodine therapy, I will not have to be vaccinated ;/

Indeed Gaby. The feeling of uniformly applied pressure mounts by the day. It must be especially hard for you being right at the coal face so to speak. Hang in there!

Thank you for finding the time to post so eloquently and from such a strong personal perspective - as well as for your suggestion regarding ivermectin. Attached is a study from July Anti Viral headed:

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Highlights

•Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2) in vitro.

•A single treatment able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in virus at 48 h in cell culture.

•Ivermectin is FDA-approved for parasitic infections, and therefore has a potential for repurposing.

•Ivermectin is widely available, due to its inclusion on the WHO model list of essential medicines.

Abstract

Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

Regarding all those who have commented on the contrived scarcity of the vaccine being nothing but a psychological tactic to make people demand something they otherwise wouldn't necessarily want, this has been for some time one of the 101 prime tactics of propaganda and marketing 'gurus' (think diamonds). For anyone who has the head space Corbett did a great video on this very subject using the good old fashioned potato as his prime example; how else do you think an unknown tuber became such a staple of western diets?

Attachments

• 5.1. FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2invitro.pdf
    443.7 KB · Views: 7
I suggest ivermectin 12 mg once per month. According to a recent study performed in Dhaka for a population that was exposed to COVID patients, 73.3% of subjects in the control group who didn't take ivermectin were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% of the experimental group (those who did ivermectin 12 mg per month) were positive. They used PCR tests in their studies. I personally will take it from now on, other than a low dose hydroxychloroquine (one every other day).

For those that can not find ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in their country, what would be the best way to get it?

Back
Top Bottom