When I'm talking to my family and friends and trying to point out that there is same scenario being played out, only with "third wave", they all start pointing out on numbers how many have died. It's really hard to shake anybody's believes. Most of my friends already got or are scheduled to get the vaccine. Their excuse is that they want to get ack to "normal", but don't realize that there is no old normal, nor it will be back. My problem is that I cannot believe that for a full year they are still buying the same crap. But, on the other hand, massive propaganda and censorship is helping. I just hope that our wave will be here soon and that we will not be watching this craziness for much longer.

When I'm talking to my family and friends and trying to point out that there is same scenario being played out, only with "third wave", they all start pointing out on numbers how many have died. It's really hard to shake anybody's believes. Most of my friends already got or are scheduled to get the vaccine. Their excuse is that they want to get ack to "normal", but don't realize that there is no old normal, nor it will be back. My problem is that I cannot believe that for a full year they are still buying the same crap. But, on the other hand, massive propaganda and censorship is helping. I just hope that our wave will be here soon and that we will not be watching this craziness for much longer.
I see a similar problem on "the other side". Most peeps I know here in Germany, who ARE checking the facts and don't believe the propaganda, for a whole year did nothing but chatting and ranting online - while relying on "love and light". When you ask them what other precautions they have taken - nothing. Ask them what they will do when supply chains break and people run wild, and they tell you "oh, then I go into the forrest". Yea, sure. - But maybe they are right. I remember the C's saying "stop thinking in 3D" ...

Hmm - seems the Tesla/robot accident happened on Jan 6, 2019. Still funny especially when a handler rushes over to check if it's OK:

Promobot seems to find it all quite amusing or is generally fascinated by flashing colored lights - perhaps even lovestruck by that shiny white beauty (à la WALL-E) flashing those lights! Looks kinda turned on to me!

1616621000912.png

• Accident occurred on Paradise Rd in Las Vegas as engineers transported bots
  • One of the Promobots stepped out of line and into the roadway, where it was hit
  • Tesla Model S was operating autonomously, though a passenger was on board
Tesla has found itself involved in yet another self-driving car accident – and this time, its victim was a $2,000-per-day rentable humanoid robot.

In what many are speculating was an over-the-top PR stunt, Promobot revealed one of its model v4 robots was ‘killed’ by a Tesla Model S on a Las Vegas street ahead of CES.

The accident occurred on Paradise Rd Sunday night as engineers transported the firm’s robots to the display booth.

According to Promobot, a number of robots were making their way to the booth around 7 p.m. when one of them stepped out of line and into the parking lot roadway.

As it did, it was struck by a Tesla Model S operating in autonomous mode. The crash tipped the robot onto its side, causing ‘serious damage,’ Promobot says. Now, with parts of its body, head, arm mechanisms, and movement platform destroyed, it cannot be put on display. The firm says the damage is likely irreparable.

'Of course we are vexed,’ said Oleg Kivokurtsev, Promobot’s Development Director.

‘We brought this robot here from Philadelphia to participate at CES. Now it neither cannot participate in the event or be recovered. ‘We will conduct an internal investigation and find out why the robot went to the roadway.’

The bizarre news now has many people wondering whether the incident was a PR stunt, or simply an unfortunate coincidence. The Tesla involved in the collision was operating autonomously, though a passenger was inside at the time. And, it continued driving another 50 meters after the accident before finally stopping. Nevada police showed up not long after.

‘There was nobody there, no men, no cars,’ said George Caldera, a Tesla passenger. ‘I switched this Tesla into a self-driving mode and it started to move. And wow! A robot on the track! ‘I thought the flivver would come round, but it bumped straightly into the it! I am so sorry, the robot looks cute. And my sincere apologies to the engineers.’

More plandemic depopulation:

Lockdowns Caused a Quarter of Million Infant Deaths in South Asia, UN Estimates

Covid-19’s disruption of healthcare [actually disruption caused by lockdowns and hysteria] in South Asia led to nearly a quarter of a million young children’s deaths last year, the United Nations has estimated.

An analysis of the impact of closed clinics and suspended health programmes suggested there had been large numbers of extra deaths soon after birth or from malnutrition and childhood diseases.

Modelling from the UN’s children’s body, Unicef, estimated that there had been 229,000 more deaths among under fives than in 2019. Three-out-of-five of those deaths were thought to be among newborns.

The research in Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, also estimated an extra 89,000 stillbirths over the year. The report called Direct and Indirect Effects of Covid-19 Pandemic and Response in South Asia, looked at the effect of government lockdown strategies on healthcare, social services, education and the economy.

The still other depopulation plan:

Child Suicide becoming an International Epidemic.

Billions of people across the globe continue to live under COVID-19 lockdowns or heavily-restricted life. And for almost all of us, life amid the pandemic in 2020 was an isolating and difficult year. Yet doctors are warning that children in particular are experiencing grave mental health consequences as a result of the lockdowns—leading to an “international epidemic” of child suicide.

The Associated Press interviewed Dr. David Greenhorn on the subject, who works in the emergency department at England’s Bradford Royal Infirmary. The number of mental health crises he has seen, such as suicide attempts, has gone from a couple per week pre-pandemic to now several per day.

“This is an international epidemic, and we are not recognizing it,” Greenhorn said. “In an 8-year-old’s life, a year is a really, really, really long time. They are fed up. They can’t see an end to it.”

I find the percentage of people willing to take the vaccine interesting and how this number differs between countries.

In Hong Kong, a survey found only 37% of residents were willing to get a covid vaccine.
Martin Wong, a professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, co-authored a survey published in January that showed only 37% of Hong Kong residents were willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine. He says the technology used, a manufacturer’s track record and reports of side effects can all affect willingness to get the shots.

In a survey done in Taiwan, only 32.7% of medical workers were willing to get the vaccine.
Taipei, March 16 (CNA) Only a third of medical workers at hospitals that treat COVID-19 patients in Taiwan are willing to get the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, according to preliminary results of a Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) survey.

About 90 percent of medical personnel at those hospitals, or about 183,000 people, have responded to the survey so far, and about 32.7 percent of them, or 59,984, said they were willing to get the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

Broken down by category, around 43 percent of medical workers and other frontline personnel who directly work with COVID-19 patients or those suspected of having the disease were willing to get the vaccine, CECC spokesperson Chuang Jen-hsiang (莊人祥) said at a press briefing Tuesday.

Only 28 percent of those who work at hospitals that treat COVID-19 patients but who take care of patients who do not have COVID-19, were willing to get the vaccine, Chuang said.

Of course these numbers will change as the respective governments put pressure on both medical workers and the public to get the jab but for now I see this hesitancy as a good sign.

The Dutch government is going to make quarantines compulsory by law for people travelling back from abroad. Here is more (in Dutch):
A traveller must carry a quarantine declaration with an address. Authorities can check compliance with the quarantine obligation by randomly trying to reach the traveller at that address. They can call or visit that person for a check. If travellers from high-risk areas do not go into quarantine, they risk a fine.
It will be interesting to see who will do these 'checks' and how often. Will they have the manpower to do this?

On another note: I talked to a few ladies who weren't buying the Covid BS and it was so refreshing to meet some fellow Dutchies who were still using their critical faculties. The women were pretty vocal about it and for a moment there was this aliveness in the air, a thing I haven't seen for a long time. Life is for the living as they say! I am happy that I bumped into them and encountered some people who were still human.:flowers:

Added: Translated with DeepL.

I had to do a PCR test, and it was negative. Along with the answer, there was also a link to the Corona Passport. This was not received with an app. I downloaded it from the net, printed it as a pdf and later edited it to remove personal information.

Regarding the vaccination for people 50 and above that I mentioned a couple of days ago, the article left the impression that all must be vaccinated before they reopen. Others have now told me that there is a choice, but then there are also restrictions. For some jobs, one needs either a vaccination or proof that one has antigens because one already had it, or one has to do a PCR test two-three times a week, as it should not be more than three days old. It took about an hour and a half and I only live 4 km away from the test centre. When I signed up on the net, there was an online queue of more than 10,000, but the line was only 14 minutes. Here you can read the number of tests the done every day. In the last 24 hours, at the time of posting, it was more than 300,000. That is 5 % of the population per day. There is a very strong pressure to have the citizens conform, it will take much sacrifice to work around the public expectation.

Attachments

• Corona passport an.png
    Corona passport an.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 24
Has anyone been able to tell family friends they are not getting/wanting the vaccine? I can't tell anyone, no one I know is against the vaccine, lockdown is one thing, but the vaccine, I haven't met anyone against it. In fact someone suggested I say that I'm a carer for a older family member to get one sooner. I dont want it later, nevermind sooner.

I can already see the programming in people, "we ALL need to get it for it to work", I dont have a TV but don't need one to hear the propaganda as people regurgitate it. So I don't know what else to do but lie and say I got it when it comes round to my age group, else be 'that person' who is ruining it for everyone else. And that is what's coming, maybe this winter time when it's respiratory virus time again, it's the non vaxxers who did this, they are the ones who stopped the vaccine working and who's lack of responsibility will keep the nation locked down.

My uncle was on the trials so he got it last august, my sis has had the first one and was a bit unwell for two days, but glad she got it as if that's a taste of what covid is like she definitely doesn't want it. I cant even say anything. Last year the BBC stated that anti lockdown people were the same type as those that didn't wear seatbelts, in other words irresponsible. The propaganda is being laid out.

Non vaxxers will be no better than common criminals soon, and possibly actual criminals, shortly after.
I have told my partner I won't be having it, in fact I've told a few people, but only after the conversation opens in that direction. My partner is on board with the idea that it should never be mandatory, but he also reads the Guardian and I imagine he will become very conflicted, very soon. Whenever I encounter someone with the view point that it's everyone's responsibility to get the vaccine to create herd immunity, I remind them that there is no evidence as yet that the vaccine is capable of halting transmission, we need the clinical trial period to be over before we can assess that. I also remind them that with all of those positive Covid tests from last year, obviously many people already have natural immunity. That one kind of throws them.

My Mum is wavering slightly, she was not keen to have it and we talk about the vaccines and I keep her up to date, but I think my brother hopes she will have it, as do her friends, and they all keep on at her. I say to her, you have to do what you think is best, but she struggles with it all. I've bought her vitamins and will show her the protocols if she decides that she will go ahead...that's all I can do. I think in general most are taking the path of least resistance, but it's not everyone...unless we engage with people, we won't know who thinks like us, but that's hard to do because we don't want to stick our heads above the parapet!

I don't watch television but this is the first clip i've seen from a UK soap opera that is clearly intended to directly address the coronavirus vaccine issue. It's likely there are others but this is the first i've come across. It's fairly popular with an average of 5 million viewers per episode (so Wiki tells me).

Unsurprisingly it has a strong propaganda quality and appears to be intended to tarnish 'anti-vaxxers' overall, as well as giving those who would denounce them some apparently pithy quotes to throw back at them.

The anti-vaxxer is shown buying some tobacco, as if that's evidence of her foolishness - because smokers are the other pariahs UK programming targets - but that also just shows how upside down things are when we consider the study from China that showed smokers were 'less likely to be infected'.

It's a minute or so long and i'll leave it here in case anybody fancies getting an idea of what the propaganda in entertainment is looking like at the moment:
No masks? What's going on? 😂😂

_Germany drops Easter shutdown plan, Merkel apologizes

It looks like Merkel is getting orders from factions which are at odds with each other. Or perhaps the voices of business owners have gotten loud enough.
Ominously, it could also be some strategy for "testing" the reaction of people and the inevitable push towards ever more drastic totalitarian measures.
The text means: Easter lockdown canceled, chancellor takes blame... :lol: :whistle:
1ad445a6-15fb-4758-8bea-e803b6c90aa5.jpg

I went for a long, countryside walk with my eldest brother yesterday. He is a smart, critcal thinking man (most of the time). The discussion got around to Covid, the pandemic, the lockdown and masks. He has previously been very critical of my non-vaccination stance and had his first vaccination a few weeks ago. We walked past a jogger wearing a mask. He actually mentioned that the guy was crazy. He said he was reducing his ability to breathe oxygen and there was no one anywhere near him. This was fairly early in the morning. I mentioned what I knew about mask wearing - the inability of the masks to filter out teeny weeny viruses, the retention of carbon dioxide causing a whole raft of problems including the dampening effect on the immune system etc. The fact that when Covid first became a "thing" we were told in no uncertain terms that masks did not work to prevent the transmission of the virus. That fact somehow got lost in the rhetoric and suddenly masks were "right and proper". Last but not least the dissociative emotional effect of not being able to communicate with people properly or see their faces, and the barrier effect of masks. He took all this on board amazingly and even added some points of interest himself. I was very surprised.

We carried on to the other topics including the negative effects of lockdown on the economy, human health, and again the immune system. I did not mention the vaccination protocols as this had previously been a bone of contention and I did not want to spoil the lovely sibling atmosphere. He himself mentioned the craziness of constant handwashing and cleaning surfaces with disinfectants every minute of the day. We agreed that exposure to bacteria is often a good thing and helps to ramp up the immune system. We even laughed about how our parents never washed our dirty toys during the whole of our childhood and how I used to make mud pies in the garden and eat the soil cakes I had made.

At no stage did I try to impress my views upon him but just took part in a discussion, so hopefully free will was not breached. My brother has always been anti "New Age" and conspiracy theories, and a total sceptic in many areas but I think he may just be starting to think critically about the whole Covid scenario and just a glimmer of doubt is entering his mind that perhaps all is not right. I hope this thinking will continue and I look forward to more stimulating walks in the gorgeous, spring countryside.

I find the percentage of people willing to take the vaccine interesting and how this number differs between countries.

In Hong Kong, a survey found only 37% of residents were willing to get a covid vaccine.

In a survey done in Taiwan, only 32.7% of medical workers were willing to get the vaccine.

Of course these numbers will change as the respective governments put pressure on both medical workers and the public to get the jab but for now I see this hesitancy as a good sign.
It is a good sign, but not sure if it will be helping to much. We can see that most likely mandatory vaccination will be from private companies, not the governments. Company that I work for is pushing extremely for vaccination, they are giving associates two extra days to get the jab, so most likely people will be pressured one way or another to take it in order to maintain essential existence. But, with info like above, I'm hoping that something major will happen and all this ridiculous scam will end.

Back
Top Bottom