.. the tests I have undergone have been close up. The only thing that would get me closer to the people testing me would be to hug them.
:hug2:

I actually managed to live through the last twelve months without having been tested but I have an appointment at the hairdresser's next week which takes a test certificate.

I'm collecting suggestions as to how I can fend off these nasal intrusions, like saying 'I have a boil up my nose - that could be very painful' or 'I have a strong tendency for nose bleeding' and why not remind the operator that there is a 2 meter/6 foot distance rule in place.

Yes, there have been rumors about those cotton swabs which are supposedly enhanced with nano particles and such stuff. I wonder if being tested in the throat would be less inconvenient than in the nose...

I actually managed to live through the last twelve months without having been tested but I have an appointment at the hairdresser's next week which takes a test certificate.
I tough that you need only a quick test not PCR test?
At least for NRW thes say quick test... Maybe I misunderstood....

There are quick tests to buy all over the place, so I actually told my man to buy few in Lidl, with a goal to figure out how to trick it to show negative (these quick tests are now mandatory for children in school btw 😡 so I wanted to experiment with them so my kid doesn’t turn positive in school).

I tested myself today (a small cotton stick you put in your nose, it doesn’t go to your throat) and it turned out negative. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I tought if it shows positive to spray my nose or something and then to take it again. Maybe you can also buy that and see how it turns out and how to trick it...?

There are quick tests to buy all over the place, so I actually told my man to buy few in Lidl, with a goal to figure out how to trick it to show negative (these quick tests are now mandatory for children in school btw 😡 so I wanted to experiment with them so my kid doesn’t turn positive in school).

I tested myself today (a small cotton stick you put in your nose, it doesn’t go to your throat) and it turned out negative. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I tought if it shows positive to spray my nose or something and then to take it again. Maybe you can also buy that and see how it turns out and how to trick it...?
I do think that you can outsmart the self-tests, which only take place in the front area of the nose. I've already thought about it. I thought of cleaning my nose thoroughly with water. Then a swab (not the test swab) soaked in hydrogen peroxide 3%. Then rinse with water. Possibly still dilute Lugol's solution. I don't think there's anything left in the nose after that. :-D

Here in Berlin the city government has rolled out some extra measures for the locals. I will inquire whether there have been developments yet again. The idea of our governing mayor was to keep infections down by having many more people tested, to prevent Angela Merkel from initiating more draconic measures.

What the man and his 'experts' don't understand is that more flawed testing only raises the 'incidence' numbers which then will be used for more measures and lockdowns. The vicious cycle is: more testing - more false results - more 'crisis'. This is actually what Dr. Wodarg predicted almost a year ago.

'Deutsches Ärzteblatt', a physicians newspaper gave the speed test an accuracy of 8-29 % while the PCR test was between 60 and 80% if I remember correctly.

If there was a 'pregnancy test for males' with an accuracy like that you could create a 'male pregnancy pandemic' in a jiffy...

In defence of your sister, she's living in the UK.

We are under MASSIVE psychological attack here with no escape. They are turning this island into a prison island. I can't overstate the level of attack we're experiencing in the UK and the effect it's having on people who don't even realise what's going on. I'd say people are in a state of constant shock.

My advise to anyone not in the UK who was thinking of visiting this year, don't! If you value your psychological hygiene and mental sanity you're much better off visiting a different country.
Thanks for your reply, but the issues, go much deeper on a sibling level. And yes I do understand the massive psychological attack on the UK population, I was concerned, my niece, who I thought to be a pretty level headed person has received the vaccine Astra Zeneca, no side effects, but she has no health issues, I am aware of (she volunteers at a food bank, and was upsigned by the manager). Her husband who is ex police received the Pfizer vaccine, just some general feeling of unwell. Her son who is 23 is biting at the bit, he wants to go out to the pub with his mates, he works for Barclay's Bank by the way, working from home. On the other hand her daughter, who is 28, has a small child, would possibly like another, is refusing the vaccine at this time and seems to be adamant.

Everyone has the hopes, that after vaccination things will go back to relative normal, I told her that it will never go back to normal. She told me her projection, maybe in 2 years. I am at a loss, but I guess it all boils down to the fact that people are in control of their own destiny by the choices and as a result the decisions they make.

There are a couple of interesting Whitney Webb video interviews I came across, one from the Tim Dillion Show, not a fan, the start of the interview, is around the 41 min mark, the discussion starts on the Patreon censorship, then she goes on to discuss, a most interesting snippet regarding the Pope and his involvement with Mastercard and what is called Inclusive Capitalism a new economic system which will tie into together all digital platforms using digital technology, Think WEF and the Great Reset. Collating of biometiric data using the proposed digital platforms, plus much more regarding vaccine passports. I stops around 60 mins for advert plugs and satire, then restarts around 1:02 mark. Some snippets regarding Maxwell and Epstein.

Not sure how long this will remain up I understand some of their videos have beenremoved.

Also this other video, from The Great American Vagabond, which was a live stream as I understand it on Odysee. Goes into greater depth regarding her move from South America, she is now in the UK, some world events, situation in the UK and how they pertain to COVID, let's face it at this time it's all about COVID and the Great Reset, they are joined at the hip. Such a brilliant researcher.

Also, this from Americas Front Line Doctors an interview with Dr Mike Yeardon it was initially denied access because of so called disinformation.

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’​

From the article

“I think the Gerrt Vanden Bossche story is highly suspect. There is no evidence at all that vaccination is leading or will lead to ‘dangerous variants’. I am worried that it’s some kind of trick.
“As a general rule, variants form very often, routinely, and tend to become less dangerous & more infectious over time, as it comes into equilibrium with its human host. Variants generally don’t become more dangerous.
“No variant differs from the original sequence by more than 0.3%. In other words, all variants are at least 99.7% identical to the Wuhan sequence.
“It’s a fiction, and an evil one at that, that variants are likely to “escape immunity”.
“Not only is it intrinsically unlikely – because this degree of similarity of variants means zero chance that an immune person (whether from natural infection or from vaccination) will be made ill by a variant – but it’s empirically supported by high-quality research.
“The research I refer to shows that people recovering from infection or who have been vaccinated ALL have a wide range of immune cells which recognize ALL the variants.
This paper shows WHY the extensive molecular recognition by the immune system makes the tiny changes in variants irrelevant.

“I cannot say strongly enough: The stories around variants and need for top up vaccines are FALSE. I am concerned there is a very malign reason behind all this. It is certainly not backed by the best ways to look at immunity. The claims always lack substance when examined, and utilize various tricks, like manipulating conditions for testing the effectiveness of antibodies. Antibodies are probably rather unimportant in host protection against this virus. There have been a few ‘natural experiments’, people who unfortunately cannot make antibodies, yet are able quite successfully to repel this virus. They definitely are better off with antibodies than without. I mention these rare patients because they show that antibodies are not essential to host immunity, so some contrived test in a lab of antibodies and engineered variant viruses do NOT justify need for top up vaccines.

“The only people who might remain vulnerable and need prophylaxis or treatment are those who are elderly and/or ill and do not wish to receive a vaccine (as is their right).

“The good news is that there are multiple choices available: hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, budesonide (inhaled steroid used in asthmatics), and of course oral Vitamin D, zinc, azithromycin etc. These reduce the severity to such an extent that this virus did not need to become a public health
crisis.”

“Until recently, I had high regard for global medicines regulators. When I was in Pfizer, and later CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco, later acquired by Novartis), we interacted respectfully with FDA, EMA, and the U.K. MHRA.
Always good quality interactions.
“Recently, I noticed that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) had made a grant to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)! Can that ever be appropriate? They’re funded by public money. They should never accept money from a private body.
“So here is an example where the U.K. regulator has a conflict of interest.
“The European Medicines Agency failed to require certain things as disclosed in the ‘hack’ of their files while reviewing the Pfizer vaccine.
“You can find examples on
Reiner Fuellmich’s “Corona Committee” online.
“So I no longer believe the regulators are capable of protecting us.
‘Approval’ is therefore meaningless.
“Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and I petitioned the EMA Dec 1, 2020 on the genetic vaccines. They ignored us.
“Recently, we wrote privately to them, warning of blood clots, they ignored us. When we
went public with our letter, we were completely censored. Days later, more than ten countries paused use of a vaccine citing blood clots.
“I think the big money of pharma plus cash from BMGF creates the environment where saying no just isn’t an option for the regulator.
“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will he exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.
“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.
“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.
“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.
“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

All bolding is from the article. I would consider this information thought provoking.

Strangely and regarding the MasterCard and the Pope. I sometimes check my statements from my mastercard account on online (thankfully I still receive paper statements, but for how long) each time I change my pass word, last time was at the end of February. I checked my account recently, no problem. Now the only access that is available was to receive a text message to either a cell phone or to call my cell phone., for a code and verfication access, I don't have a cell phone.

My email address and my home phone were denied access. I am in conflict with Mastercard over this issue. I have informed them they are denying access to my information, simply because I don't have a cell phone, and have no intention of purchasing one. As CAF says, they want everyone hooked up to the Jedi cloud.

Just a thought that perhaps inhaling steaming water with something like eucalyptus oil in it might fool the test?

I also wanted to report that my mom had a phone call today with her sister-in-law. She told my mom that her (age 80) and her husband (age 88) had gotten both shots of the Pfizer vaccine. I don't know timeline, but the second shot was shortly before Easter Sunday because she was making a turkey and she was in so much pain that she could barely function. Both of them had the same total body pain that is, only now, beginning to subside (coming up on a week). Apparently they both had the same aftereffect with the first shot: debilitating pain everywhere. I hope my aunt and uncle make it through. 😟

Here in Berlin the city government has rolled out some extra measures for the locals. I will inquire whether there have been developments yet again. The idea of our governing mayor was to keep infections down by having many more people tested, to prevent Angela Merkel from initiating more draconic measures.

What the man and his 'experts' don't understand is that more flawed testing only raises the 'incidence' numbers which then will be used for more measures and lockdowns. The vicious cycle is: more testing - more false results - more 'crisis'. This is actually what Dr. Wodarg predicted almost a year ago.

'Deutsches Ärzteblatt', a physicians newspaper gave the speed test an accuracy of 8-29 % while the PCR test was between 60 and 80% if I remember correctly.

If there was a 'pregnancy test for males' with an accuracy like that you could create a 'male pregnancy pandemic' in a jiffy...

I have also managed to evade these silly tests thus far. My strategy has been simple - not doing anything that requires a test. I don't know how long this strategy will be successful.

My general strategy in this whole situation has been non-participation. I don't have their track and trace app either. If I'm to ever get it, I'm getting it on a burner phone where it's the only app on that phone.

Vaccines = no no.

Basically whatever it is they are selling I'm not buying. Let's see how long this strategy is successful.

Everyone has the hopes, that after vaccination things will go back to relative normal, I told her that it will never go back to normal. She told me her projection, maybe in 2 years. I am at a loss, but I guess it all boils down to the fact that people are in control of their own destiny by the choices and as a result the decisions they make.
This is the main point I guess. People who are denying any problems with the pandemic, lockdowns and vaccines are making their choices. Do we have the right to influence them or just leave them to make their choices using their own free will? Can you make an informed choice if you don't have all the information to hand?

This is a huge problem with the PTB control of the whole covid scenario. There is no platform of expert debate on media channels by the "againsts". Plenty of "fors" but absolutely no againsts. Any other situation of this magnitude would be extensively debated by this expert and that expert and a jolly good argument would be enjoyed by all concerned. We are only seeing one side of the story and we all know that that never, ever works. I have actually pointed this out to a number of people. Why are the educated general public not seeing this? Presumably they are believing the WHO, government and NHS narrative but surely some are concerned about the number of "anti" sites on social media etc which are being banned. Are they not even wondering why they are being banned? Is our trust in Boris and the NHS so great that we don't even consider any possibility that there may be something VERY wrong here?

We all love a happy ending so I guess the vaccinated masses think they have achieved their "happy ending". Ending certainly but sadly very unhappy. Incidentally, a couple of the folk I mentioned the banned sites to said "Really, I didn't know that".

Perhaps we should be paying attention to what the wonderfully iconic detective Miss Marple says in one of the Agatha Christie crime novels - Most people," she says in that 1942 novel, "are far too trusting for this wicked world. They believe what is told them. I never do. I'm afraid I always like to prove a thing for myself.

“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.
“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.
“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.
“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.
This information from former Pzifer scientist is hugely important. What a pity we cannot put it on enormous banners all over the world. His 16 year Pzifer pension will probably be non-existent now.

Just a thought, not a chastisement for participants in this forum. One of the goals, I believe, is to control what we think about. "They" want us talking/thinking about the scamdemic. They've got the subconscious masses constantly talking about it as if it's real, and they have the more-conscious talking about the ridiculousness of it all. In both cases, they're getting what they want. I spend a lot of time attempting to focus on other things. Although that's nearly impossible.

My new term for "they, PTB..." is the SIN, the Super Insidious Network. Haha

Back
Top Bottom