And using the official secrets act to cover their dirty policies
EXPLOSIVE: RUMOURS OF 30-YEAR VIRUSECRECY ACT – Investment Watch
This is a great piece about the terminally brain-dead ex-UK politician Edwina Curry.
I switched on Good Morning Britain today, chiefly on the grounds of the ghastly Piers Morgan no longer being part of the mix. I’ve never seen the show before, but it did bring back memories of ‘sofa news’ over the years, in that everything has to be upbeat, smiley and such a jolly lark.
In keeping with this style, Edwina Curry appeared on a video link to discuss Covid vaccination certificates. Her general air was one of ‘isn’t it wonderful how we’ve vaccinated fifty million people so I can now go to the theatre and concerts with my proof of vaccination and be very certain that I won’t be standing next to somebody infectious and you know, the only real side-effect of this jab is that we’ve all got itchy feet hahahahahaha so lets get out there and take our freedom back’.
Anchor lady said ‘so you want compulsory vaccination then?’ to which a horrified Currie replied certainly not no good gracious me I just want the freedom to not stand next to selfish people who don’t want the jab.
The presenter didn’t ask whether she was therefore in favour of leper colonies, which was sad because that’s exactly what I’d have done. However, with the viewers nodding enthusiastically at home to the wise words of Edwina the Eagle, a second person with frizzy hair, chubby face and eyes that reminded me of Susan Boyle popped up in another video frame to woffle on about Russian fascism and Mrs Thatcher would never have allowed this.
Anchor bimbo reminded this anonymous lady that Covid19 “is a deadly disease” (cut to the Eaglet nodding furiously) and so what would she do? This evoked muttering followed by a quick interruption from the interrogator (cut to Currie shaking her head with a patronising smile) and then whammo, onto cat stuck in tree somewhere near East Grinstead.
Utterly absent from the slot (or indeed Edwina Currie’s breezy illogic) was the following counter argument:
- The vaccine isn’t a vaccine and is by dint of its certification-level neither safe nor unsafe
- Currie has thus taken an unnecessary risk in “having the jab” just so she can go out “to hear Bob Marley”. (Marley died thirty years ago, but this didn’t seem to curb Currie’s bright-eyed expectation)
- She has taken an unnecessary risk because (a) 99.9858% will not die of Covid infection whereas (b) the number of blood-clot deaths after Astrazeneca injections have already caused Merkel to ban it in Germany for under 55s and (c) Cytokinic reaction to mutant or other viruses may kill her down the line…as it did all the monkeys tested by Oxford Recovery in the US
- Like most sawdust-headed politicians, Our Edwina hasn’t given much thought to the long term consequences of lost herd immunity. (About the same amount, in fact, as she gave to the act of s******g John Major)
- She is supporting compulsory vaccination by stealth for utterly selfish reasons, and dismissing the obvious libertarian case here. That neither of the lightweight anchors took her to task on this obvious fact represents yet one more indelible stain on mass-media journalism.