Another reprise - in the Lighten Up/comic relief category:
Croatian civil protection headquarters is not stoping with their idiotisms. Apparently we should stop hand-shaking forever!

coronavirus-jokes-handshake-jpg.36566

Honestly - if we can't beat 'em - LAUGH AT 'EM!

Seeing that I have too many tabs open and needed to close some, I started with the first which was page 726 of this thread - thus my two previous posts. And then there's this one, not comical but actually more meaningful than ever:

While reading the book "Plague of Corruption" by Dr Judy Mikovits and Kent Heckenlively, I found that passage that I thought was interesting and could be helpful in those crazy times.
When I’m in despair, I turn to a section of Robert Kennedy Jr.’s fine book American Values in which he recounts his father’s love of the Stoic philosophy. Kennedy, Jr. writes:

That philosophy argued that, in an absurd world, the acceptance of pain, accompanied by the commitment to struggle, transforms the most common men into heroes and provides the most tragic hero peace and contentment. The hero, Sisyphus, condemned by the gods to roll a rock uphill for eternity, only to see it tumble back down, was ultimately a happy man. Even recognizing and accepting the futility of his task, he could find nobility in the struggle. It is neither our position nor our circumstances that define us, according to the Stoics, but our response to those circumstances; when destiny crushes us, small heroic gestures of courage and service can bring us peace and fulfillment. In applying our shoulder to the stone, we give order to a chaotic universe.

I can’t tell you I’ll submit to this absurd world cheerfully. I will rage against the corruption with all my strength. But I will channel that rage into moving forward and continue to put my shoulder to the stone.

Now that you know my story, perhaps you will be part of the solution. Put your shoulder to the stone with me.
So, for me, I would change the "we give order to a chaotic universe" for "we send a message to the Universe".

And I would also change the last sentence and re-write it : Knowing Laura's story, the issues, the stakes..., it is still time to be part of the solution. Put our shoulders to the stone with Laura, Ark and all the team.

YES, absolutely! Now more than ever!

This was impossible to find out until I started looking at Italian newspapers and translating them all ... it turns out that in Jan 2020 the city of Bergamo was given a special meningitis+flu vaccination and it had weakened their immune systems. When Covid arrived boom many died. The special vaccination was because in 2019 a few people in Bergamo had died of meningitis - this was localised just to Bergamo. Of course the media never reported this but it shows how damaging vaccination is.
Same thing happened in China. Not that anyone seems to mention it.... well I do, a lot, but then, that's just me. :lol:

Yes, I have a feeling that justice will not be served until many are dead and injured...history (if written correctly) will judge us and find us wanting. I think the PCR tests are the smoking gun...it is these on which national government policy has been based...or debased!
I thought it might be something along the lines of "The Great Reset". They just needed excuses and they got that with Coronavirus and people dropping dead in China (which may have been post vaccination, but that we're not allowed to mention). "They" became an "excuse factory". Telling lies in order to get what they want. It's worked for the most part.

I thought it might be something along the lines of "The Great Reset". They just needed excuses and they got that with Coronavirus and people dropping dead in China (which may have been post vaccination, but that we're not allowed to mention). "They" became an "excuse factory". Telling lies in order to get what they want. It's worked for the most part.
Expressed in this article on Sott:

The global Deep State: A new world order brought to you by Covid-19

For good or bad, COVID-19 has changed the way we navigate the world.

It is also redrawing the boundaries of our world (and our freedoms) and altering the playing field faster than we can keep up.

Owing in large part to the U.S. government's deep-seated and, in many cases, top-secret alliances with foreign nations and global corporations, it has become increasingly obvious that we have entered into a new world order — a global world order — made up of international government agencies and corporations.

This powerful international cabal, let's call it the Global Deep State, is just as real as the corporatized, militarized, industrialized American Deep State, and it poses just as great a threat to our rights as individuals under the U.S. Constitution, if not greater.

We've been inching closer to this global world order for the past several decades, but COVID-19, which has seen governmental and corporate interests become even more closely intertwined, has shifted this transformation into high gear.

Politician Tests Positive For COVID After 2 Pfizer Shots

A member of the ruling class has tested positive for COVID after getting 2 doses of the Pfizer experimental gene therapy shot. Representative Alma Hernandez from Arizona says even after taking the shots, she continued to take all precautions, such as wearing a mask, washing her hands, and practicing social distancing.

And she still got COVID. Does anyone want to ask what’s going on? If all of those precautions work, how did someone, fully vaccinated, washing their hands religiously, wearing a mask, and social distancing contract the dreaded COVID-19? Anyone else ready to call this a scamdemic yet?
So, just as she says on Twitter, just because you’re “vaccinated” (even though these shots they are giving are not vaccines) you have to continue to comply with whatever edicts the ruling class decides. And even then, you can still get a cold. Time to wake up. This is a hoax and a scam and we had better figure it out soon because they will not stop until we do.
High-profile cases of being diagnosed with the novel coronavirus even after vaccination have been reported previously. Former Peruvian President Martin Vizcarra and his wife controversially enrolled in a clinical trial of the Chinese Sinopharm vaccine, and both tested positive for Covid-19 weeks afterward. Argentine leader Alberto Fernandez was also infected despite vaccination with Russia’s Sputnik V.
Note that Rep. Hernandez "got Covid" 11 weeks after being "vaccinated."

Today's Covid forecast.jpg

SAGE in the UK are now talking about revising the definition of Covid deaths... To remind people, anyone who dies after 28 days after testing positive for covid is counted as a covid death.

They are now thinking of ditching this as it'll impact the vaccines.

Screenshot_20210430_201203.jpg

So if you test positive for covid but you're vaccinated and you die within 28 days, something else killed you, not covid and definitely not the vaccine... Get it!

#isthisarealworld?

Q: (L) Okay. Is the Russian Covid-19 vaccine safe as they say?

A: Safe enough. Safer than what Gates is planning.

Q: (L) Is it effective against corona or corona-type viruses?

A: Not much will be as it constantly mutates.

If true This is a HARD PUNCH to Sputnik V. and contradicts what the C´s have said lately about the quality of such Vaccine.
They did not expressed in terms of quality, I think. Perhaps is "safe enough" because it uses human adenoviruses instead of other mammals like AztraZeneca.

But, after learning more about adenoviruses type vaccines, Mikovits theory comes to my mind also Post in thread 'Session 13 March 2021' Session 13 March 2021... the "safe" part is just understandable by comparison to the mRNA of Moderna, I would say.

I think it's another sign of just how desperate they're getting - the clock is ticking and their time is running out! The funny thing is, they really aren't cognizant of this fact! They think everything is running like clockwork! Oh, the irony!
Funnily enough "running like clockwork" is a bad analogy for them. Clocks don't always work and when they do they do not always tell the right time. I have clocks in my home that definitely "do not work". However, I am quite happy for them to think that their clocks are running to plan. Gives us more TIME. :lol2:

I stood at the bus stop yesterday. I saw a couple of teenagers across the street. I couldn't hear exactly what they were talking about. I think they were 15 or 16 years old. 4 girls and 3 boys. Neither of them wore a mask and you could tell from their body language that they are very good friends. One of the girls seemed deeply sad, she was crying too. I don't know exactly what happened to her, of course, but you could tell that she really wasn't feeling well.

In any case, her friend hugged her. They rocked back and forth and stroked her head soothingly. An older man actually appeared and complained loudly about the lack of masks. And he verbally attacked the two girls just because they were hugging. I just thought, OMG, now the distancing Gestapo is on its way again. Then a lady appeared promptly, who also doused the two girls with a flood of insults.

And do you know how the group reacted? The other two girls were hugging them now. And the three boys put their arms around their friends protectively. It was like a bulwark of love and compassion. Neither of them said a word. They just let the two of them continue scolding, ignoring them and making that great gesture of group hug. A few people even applauded.

I was really impressed by the cohesion and the wisdom of not reacting with words in this situation, but only with a gesture that actually said everything. At that moment that was all that was needed. :hug2: 😍

Back
Top Bottom