Petition asks Vatican to cancel ‘health’ conference featuring abortion activists, Fauci, Big Tech oligarchs

Chelsea Clinton, Cindy Crawford, Jane Goodall, and CEOs from Pfizer and Moderna are among the speakers.
April 23, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – A new petition from LifeSite asks the Vatican to cancel its upcoming “health” conference featuring a slew of globalist and pro-abortion speakers, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, Chelsea Clinton, and the CEO of abortion pill-producing drug company Pfizer.

The theme of the conference this year is Exploring the Mind, Body & Soul. It will be held “virtually” from May 6 to 8. The cover photo on the conference website features a spoof of Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam in which the hands of God and Adam are both covered in rubber gloves.

Vatican News describes the event as bringing “together physicians, scientists, ethicists, religious leaders, patient rights advocates, policymakers, philanthropists and commentators to discuss the status quo in medical research and technology, and how these are implemented at a global level.”
A special opening conversation on “shaping the future of healthcare for a healthier world” will be hosted by the experimental vaccine-pushing, double-masking Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has assured the World Health Organization that the Biden regime is committed to funding abortions.

Clinton, vice chair of the corrupt, pro-abortion Clinton Foundation, is on the list of speakers along with former super-model Cindy Crawford, a public supporter of abortion who has attended events to benefit the National Abortion League. Crawford is also famous for posing nude.
Enough said.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210429_103651.jpg
    Screenshot_20210429_103651.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 21
I would like to explain a concept, that not many are aware of - even within the medical population - regarding the predictive power of a RT-PCR for Covid in relation to the prevalence of the virus in a population. It involves a tiny little bit of calculation, so bear with me.

Any medical test has a number of false positive and false negative test results. A false positive PCR test result is a test that gives a positive test result in the absence of true infection. The best medical tests have a false positive test rate of about 0.8%, i.e 8 out of 1000 tests are erroneously positive. It is not known what false positive rate the Covid-PCR test has, but it may well be higher (2-3% have been suggested in the medical literature, so the calculations below are really ‘best case scenarios’).

Let’s assume that the prevalence of infection in a population is 10% and we are testing 10’000 people.
So the test would correctly identify 1000 people as ‘positive’, but on top of that there would also be 80 people erroneously declared ‘positive’ despite in reality being ‘negative’ (0.8% of all tests done).

So now we have a total of 1080 positive tests, of which 1000 are true positives - so the predictive power of this test in these circumstances is 1000/1080 = 0.9259, or 92.59%. In other words any positive test is likely to be true with a 92.6% probability.

Let’s now assume that the prevalence of infection in the population is 0.1% (which is probably about the level we are experiencing now in ‘affected’ areas), and again we are testing 10’000 people.
The test now correctly identifies 10 people as ‘positive’, but we still have those 80 people that would erroneously be declared ‘positive’ despite being ‘negative’.

So now we have 90 positive test, of which only 10 are true positives - so the predictive power of this test in these circumstances is only 10/90 = 0.1111 or 11.11%. In other words any positive test is likely to be true only with a 11.11% probability.

And that is discarding all other potential issues with the PCR test which have been amply described in this thread.

Just thought it might be helpful to clear up some confusion around the validity of the test in relation to infection prevalence in the general population.

Thank you for explaining that, I wasn't aware of it. So basically: a virus that has such a low prevalence of invection (around 0,1% maybe) can be pervectly used to increase the number of cases via false negatives? That also explains why more testing in such a case can bring the numbers up?

It is interesting to me because if you take a sample of lets say 100.000 people (which germany is doing for example) you end up with around 100 infected people plus the 80 False positives = 180 people. So you end up exactly in the ballpark of the numbers governments around the world use to justify their measures and lockdowns... So they could theoretically even increase those numbers by reducing the reliability of the test (more false positves showing up) on will?

So conversely, that would also mean if the virus would have a higher prevalence of invection (lets say 1 - 10 %) it wouldn't be so easy to tweek the numbers in order to justify their measures?

Mass yearly flub injections around the world.
I believe that this is damaging human immunity. These yearly injections alter the body's immune system ... the important thing is that even if they improve your immunity against one virus they damage the overall immune response.
Scientists call this vaccine interference ..., but it should be called immune damage by vaccines.
It is not investigated very often, although a few studies mostly by military or public health bodies have discovered disturbing and concrete immune damage from vaccination.
I put together some studies below.

One very interesting things is that in Spring 2020 the European epicentre of Covid was in the city of Bergamo in N.Italy. Milan a very large city only 35 miles away did not suffer the same loss of life, so the question is what happened in Bergamo that meant so many people died but not in neighbouring cities.
This was impossible to find out until I started looking at Italian newspapers and translating them all ... it turns out that in Jan 2020 the city of Bergamo was given a special meningitis+flu vaccination and it had weakened their immune systems. When Covid arrived boom many died. The special vaccination was because in 2019 a few people in Bergamo had died of meningitis - this was localised just to Bergamo. Of course the media never reported this but it shows how damaging vaccination is.

Anyway some studies are here;

I just did a quick calculation regarding Covid 'cases' and 'death toll' in India:

First, according to this site India Population (2021) - Worldometer the population of India is now ca 1,391,387,300 (growing by one every second). So let's say it's ca 1,4 billion.

According to the same site, the total number of 'cases' is now 18,376,524. Which in percentage of total population yields 18,376,524/1,400,000,000 x 100% = 1,3%

Total number of 'Covid deaths' is 204,832. Which in percentage of total population yields 204,832/1,400,000,000 x 100% = 0,146%

If you ask me, those percentages appear ridiculously low. And still, the propaganda machinery (MSM) tells us it's a catastrophical situation. And more news about the 'Indian variant' being discovered in various countries are published feverishly. I guess we can soon expect another 'we have to take back the freedoms we promised you' moment. After all, the cyclical torture tactic of give-and-take has to continue! :mad:
Yes, that figure pretty much falls in line with the CDC and WHO figures of 0.12 - 0.14% IFR, and Dr Ioinnidis of 0.17% (down from last year at 0.26%).

Does anyone have any idea what's going on in India? Are the vaccines causing the extreme health crisis there?

I just did a quick calculation regarding Covid 'cases' and 'death toll' in India:

If you ask me, those percentages appear ridiculously low. And still, the propaganda machinery (MSM) tells us it's a catastrophical situation.
I did something similar a few days ago on Facebook and called it fear by big numbers. On a site about death in India, one can find that in India, 8.8 million people die every year (the number must be bit more as the site has the Indian population at 1.281 billion, which is 100+ million less than today. The number of 8.8 million comes by copying the number of deaths from all diseases into a spreadsheet and do a total.
Anyway 8.8 million a year translates to 24000 deaths per day. The number currently dying with Covid in India is a drop in the ocean and made to push the vaccine, not only in India but also in the West where the news about it is rife. OSIT.
And to put it in perspective, 1.6 million die of corona heart disease in India every year and is the prime cause of death. Suicides in India could also be a headline if big numbers is selling as 215000 commit suicide every year there. Again it is good to bear in mind that India has a population of 1.4 billion people and thus to keep the numbers in perspective. Something our MSM is willingly not doing.

I did something similar a few days ago on Facebook and called it fear by big numbers. On a site about death in India, one can find that in India, 8.8 million people die every year (the number must be bit more as the site has the Indian population at 1.281 billion, which is 100+ million less than today. The number of 8.8 million comes by copying the number of deaths from all diseases into a spreadsheet and do a total.
Anyway 8.8 million a year translates to 24000 deaths per day. The number currently dying with Covid in India is a drop in the ocean and made to push the vaccine, not only in India but also in the West where the news about it is rife. OSIT.
And to put it in perspective, 1.6 million die of corona heart disease in India every year and is the prime cause of death. Suicides in India could also be a headline if big numbers is selling as 215000 commit suicide every year there. Again it is good to bear in mind that India has a population of 1.4 billion people and thus to keep the numbers in perspective. Something our MSM is willingly not doing.
I believe the same thing. And in India in some parts the misery is so big that people die on the streets. Some times once in a while they have plagues, also. But how convenient to talk now about this terrible wave coming from India! They even show people burning their dead familiars but ...are they aware that in India it is common to burn your dead? No, they are not aware because they do not read, just look the morron tv programs. And because we are a civilisation of ignorants. Now because of this terrible Indian wave all travellers from India are prohibited. Hmmm, something political in this situation? Is India doing something that is not of the pleasure of the globalists?

Hmmm, something political in this situation? Is India doing something that is not of the pleasure of the globalists?
I am not sure, but think it has more to do with keeping the fear and hysteria going in people in the West. And yes, the play on the cultural ignorance. It is common to burn dead people in open fires and poverty is a killer as immune systems are compromised and the lack of sanitation among the poorer segment of the population is not conducive to longevity. Life expectancy is 68.8 years.

E0GsVAfXIAIhn8z

I am not sure, but think it has more to do with keeping the fear and hysteria going in people in the West. And yes, the play on the cultural ignorance. It is common to burn dead people in open fires and poverty is a killer as immune systems are compromised and the lack of sanitation among the poorer segment of the population is not conducive to longevity. Life expectancy is 68.8 years.

Maybe …

another factor plays into giving India blame card. Wasn’t it India’s authorities who rejected the Pfizer “vaccine” ?! I believe the PTB did not like that at all…

Thank you for explaining that, I wasn't aware of it. So basically: a virus that has such a low prevalence of invection (around 0,1% maybe) can be pervectly used to increase the number of cases via false negatives? That also explains why more testing in such a case can bring the numbers up?

It is interesting to me because if you take a sample of lets say 100.000 people (which germany is doing for example) you end up with around 100 infected people plus the 80 False positives = 180 people. So you end up exactly in the ballpark of the numbers governments around the world use to justify their measures and lockdowns... So they could theoretically even increase those numbers by reducing the reliability of the test (more false positves showing up) on will?

So conversely, that would also mean if the virus would have a higher prevalence of invection (lets say 1 - 10 %) it wouldn't be so easy to tweek the numbers in order to justify their measures?
Don’t forget

the CT-value. And that is still a huge unknown which lab does what, and how many cycles are used. (As well the CT-number that is written down officially, all may differ greatly, too)

Above 24 cycles, false test results rise rapidly. At 37 cycles ALL reaults are false positives.

More than plenty of margins to play… in the hands of the PTB narratives.

This is a compilation of PCR testing articles, all posted in the MSM, about the inefficient testing thoroughout the US and worldwide, it is very lengthy, with links to original articles, it is stunning, when one looks at the list companies, that produce the PCR testing that have been withdrawn in the US market alone, it's staggering.

The German lawyer Riener Fulmich, stated in a recent video, this is my interpretation, this could be the smoking gun to this whole socio- political crisis that humanity is facing at this time, the PCR testing. Here in Canada, where I live, test at home PCR Kits are in the works.

Although it asks for an emergency petition to be signed, with a printout, where one can canvass, for signatures, for me, given the current controversy, regarding receiving the jab, it could possibly identify the person, in all good faith, as a person of interest. Just my thought. That being said, there are many interesting thoughts shared and links, highlighted in red throughout the article. Just a shuffle down the article should give some magnitude, in the error testing.

Back
Top Bottom