Another study relating to the vax:

Shocking Study Reveals mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines May Progressively Degenerate Your Brain From Prion Disease

A shocking study has revealed the terrifying dangers of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines inducing prion-based disease causing your brain to degenerate progressively. The mRNA vaccine induced prions may cause neurodegenerative diseases because long-term memories are maintained by prion-like proteins. The study concluded that mRNA based vaccine may also cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases in the vaccine recipients.
[...]

Interaction between SARS-COV-2 Prions & ACE2 Receptors​

The spike protein outer shell of the coronavirus contains “prion-like regions” that give the virus very high adhesion to ACE2 receptors in the human body.

This has been documented by a study entitled, “SARS-CoV-2 Prion-Like Domains in Spike Proteins Enable Higher Affinity to ACE2,” published by the Human Microbiology Institute:
[...]

The Cross-Species Jump​

This special relationship between the S protein and ACE2 receptor is the key to cross-species infection which made it possible for the coronovirus to make a jump from animals to humans.

A remarkable fact is that the Coronavirus carried by bats cannot directly infect the human body, let alone a virus that can possess human-to-human transmission.

This cross-species jump was not natural and was achieved by the team lead by the Batwoman of China, Shi Zhengli. You can read more about it in detail in COVID19 Files – Scientific Investigation On Mysterious Origin Of Coronavirus.
[...]
Research has shown that RNA editing alterations cause prion diseases – fatal neurodegenerative disorders characterized by rapidly progressive dementia.

Now when the mRNA vaccine triggers the immune response, the body may itself start creating prions induced by the vaccine mimicking its presence in the spike protein causing prion-based disease in the vaccine recipients.

The risk of this was assessed by Dr. J. Bart Classen, who authored a paper (read below) in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases titled “Covid-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease.”
[...]

Prions maintain Long-term Memories​

The vaccine induced prions may cause neurodegenerative diseases because long-term memories are maintained by prion-like proteins. The memory molecules are a normal version of prion proteins.

In four papers published in Neuron and Cell Reports, Dr. Kandel’s laboratory showed how prion-like proteins – similar to the prions behind mad cow disease in cattle and Creutzfeld-Jakob disease in humans – are critical for maintaining long-term memories in mice, and probably in other mammals.

When long-term memories are created in the brain, new connections are made between neurons to store the memory. But those physical connections must be maintained for a memory to persist, or else they will disintegrate and the memory will disappear within days.
FULL ARTICLE

In this clip, straight from the mouth of Dr. Zelenko regarding the Salk Institute study:

Doctor Explains “Vaccine Regret”

One doctor is sharing the stories of some patients who say they have regrets about getting a COVID-19 vaccine. He breaks it down with One America’s Caitlin Sinclair.
Of course, in order to have "vaccine regret", one must actually survive . . .

img_20210506_205434_565-jpg.45188

I truly feel sadness for this man as he was totally taken in by his medical education and profession. He had no idea how incredibly he had been duped and deceived. It cost him his life.

The following brings to mind the discussion about race specific bioweapons (?), not sure of the specific terminology used, of a Cs session in the past. It appears to be a Mike Adams creation so keep that in mind although that doesn't necessarily make it wrong.

BOMBSHELL: Gates Foundation, DARPA funding self-replicating, weaponized vaccine technology that began under Apartheid, to exterminate Blacks… and now it’s powering the covid vax

I cover this bombshell breaking story in three podcasts below: A short, medium and long version of this information.

Here’s the shortest version, a 10-minute summary and introduction to Project Coast and the weaponization of self-replicating vaccines:
[All three vids are on the page]

In the 1990s, they were trying to exterminate Blacks to keep Apartheid in power. Today, they’re using the same technology to exterminate the masses of humanity in order to prevent a global populist uprising and keep the globalist criminal cartel in power.

Every covid-19 vaccine injection is a war crimes violation. These war crimes are taking place at your neighborhood pharmacy right now. Right under your nose. And nobody is doing a damn thing to stop it.

Tucker Carlson taking it to the people - my comments in red:

Tucker Carlson Claims That '30 People A Day Are Dying After Getting COVID Vaccines' And Calls For An Independent Inquiry: Health Expert Slam Him For Misrepresenting Data

Carlson pointed out that, according to the VAERS statistics, 3,362 people died after receiving a COVID vaccine in the United States between December and April 23.

'That is an average of roughly 30 people every day,' he said.

But health professionals have said he is misrepresenting the VAERS data.

They pointed out that the VAERS database is heavy with disclaimers, which point out that someone dying after receiving a vaccine is not the same as someone dying as a result of a vaccine. [and yet someone dying "with" Covid is the same as someone dying "from" Covid - no contradiction at all]

The CDC says that 148 million Americans have now been vaccinated, with huge benefits to the health of the nation. Health experts pointed out that the risks have been studied, and deemed minimal. [and yet hundreds of doctors and other health professionals along with valid studies say otherwise]
42635652-9548407-image-a-29_1620279851831.jpg

Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night condemned the 'societal pressure' to get vaccinated
[15:44 video clip on page]
Tucker claimed that there were far fewer deaths reported by VAERS after other vaccines, such as the flu jab, and suggested that the Democratic administration currently in power needed to investigate what was happening.

'Vaccines are not dangerous,' he said.

'That is not a guess, we know that pretty conclusively from the official numbers.'

But he said more investigation was needed into the COVID jabs.

'It's not even close to what we see in previous years with previous vaccines.

'Most vaccines are not accused of killing large numbers of people.'
[...]
Health professionals emphasized that Carlson did not know the specifics of the reported deaths. The first people to be vaccinated were the elderly and most vulnerable, who were more likely to die whether they had the vaccine or not. [and more likely to die from Covid-19 for the same reason]
[...]
'The idea is that we are vaccinating millions of people,' Mazo said.

'And, unfortunately, when you look at 96 million people, some of them might die, and they would have died if they hadn't been vaccinated.' [and that same reasoning applies to the Covid-19 "pandemic" - millions of PCR "positive" cases and some would have died regardless of Covid-19 - and so the health practitioners are singing a different song now, to wit the following]

Dr. Joël Belmin, head of geriatrics and vaccination coordinator at l'hôpital Charles-Foix in Paris, said in a WebMD speech: 'In older people, due to their great frailty, a significant amount of spontaneous mortality is expected.

'In a retirement home, one in five people die each year. It's therefore difficult to directly attribute these deaths to the fact that these people were vaccinated.' [pretty convenient, huh?! Figures don't lie, but liars can figure.]
[...]
Dr Gregg Montalto, a Chicago-based pediatrician, said that Carlson was failing to ask basic statistical questions.

Dr Craig Spencer, an ER doctor based in New York, described Carlson's conclusions as 'pure, absolute stupidity'.

He pointed out that the death rate from COVID was plummeting amid the vaccination campaign, and said: 'Did some of them die the day before they were gonna get vaccinated? Yes.' [no mention that the cycles of the PCR test have been officially reduced in order to create far less positive "cases" and thus, deaths. The numbers have been manipulated so much, it's not possible to really determine how many legitimately died from Covid-19, elderly or not.]

Carlson's spiel fell horribly short of a total truth bomb, but it was a good start as he did bring out some very alarming facts (his quote from a doctor particularly) that should serve to dent the awareness of his viewers. Plus, the whole truth would be eradicated so fast and Carlson removed possibly permanently (even from life) should he dare to reveal that truth as shown by valid science and other documentation. Also, I would like to point out that only those people affected are the ones reporting to VAERS - the three nurses interviewed by Del Bigtree made that very clear and that the medical persons/establishments wanted nothing to do with making those reports. Now a real bombshell would be if Carlson had those nurses on his show!

Not good:

EDIT: 15 year old Boy and 16 year old Girl Die after receiving the jab

And now the kid fatalities begin

Go to the vaers site and type in the ID that’s in the screenshot below to see for yourself.

They’re going to have a hard time explaining away why kids are having heart attacks strokes and blood clots.

RMEuZx3l.png

16 year old girl dies from heart attack and pulmonary embolism:

4PPHlHWl.png

Wait till they start shooting up the really young kids, toddlers, and infants. :cry:

More fuel for Tucker:

Ophthalmologists now ethically obligated to denounce covid-19 vaccines, as 20,000 new eye disorders are reported

In just a few months, the World Health Organization received approximately 20,000 reports of new eye disorders that occurred post covid-19 vaccination. These reports include 303 cases of blindness and 1,625 cases of visual impairment! The European drug monitoring agency had never recorded such a severe spike in eye injuries until after the experimental vaccines were launched. These reports were collected by VigiBase and analyzed by the Uppsala Monitoring Centre in Uppsalla, Sweden.

About half of the new eye disorders were additionally reported to the U.K.’s Yellow Card adverse event reporting system, which was set up to monitor the influx of adverse events that were anticipated during this live, experimental vaccine study. Back in 2020, the vaccine makers had already entered into liability-free contracts with governments around the world. This has enabled mass vaccine injury with no recourse or accountability and set up the framework for a historic, worldwide holocaust.

This definitely opens up venues toward what the C's answered - that masked up vaccinated might cook up and re-assemble in themselves The Plague. The vaccines can already give Plague-like swelling of the lymph nodes in the armpits. How long, till doctors realize the connection?

And the CDC

has been so incredible eager to patent corona virus for almost 2 decades (i believe since 2002/03) Even if they got two times a denial - they always went anew onto the barricades for it.

A curiosity since the corona virus family is the mildest of the viruses, and the majority never even cared about investing them deeper (nor really tested for it in general)

It is an intetesting aspect for an entity such as CDC - who prides itself being the protector for american people - while at the same time showed abnormal (hidden) interest into the corona virus research. Or should i say… what they were really eager about - was all about the…. Yes… SPIKE PROTEIN research”

With Fauci in it, Zuckerberg family and god knows the more whose names i do not remember - making the dollars and power flow.

The results we start to see now (it appears) how much revolves around the fragment of the alleged virus: the spike proteins. The latter being the real deal in existence.

I get the funny feeling that we start to come to full circle. The signs. The effects. The rumors. The evidence. The signatures of past actions, interests, investments. The who’s. The when’s. All pulling together, and we see the evidence mounting.

The spike protein appears to play a key roll. Not the virus as a whole, but the spike proteins, it’s characteristics, and possible manipulations from lab’s (ultimately though the “vaccines”), the bypassing of legal laws and patents, and so on. The amazing offer now, of wanting to release the vaccine patents free, for everyones wellbeing.

How quaint, is it not ?

It is mindboggling how many actors have been in on this spike protein ”research”.

Not to mention the fast and cheap development of mRNA tech compared to super expensive, tedious conventional vaccine tech. They are more than happy to introduce us into many more mRNA vaccines. Also the research on other pathogens have already been conducted to make those more pathogenic (like they did with spike protein research for 15 years).

All those are already waiting to be “introduced” to the public. More scare and horrors. An abundant flow of immense amounts of money will ultimately make nations in today’s streamlined (and utterly corrupted) configurations - become very quickly bankrupt. It has been a goal all along, has it not ?

Then the loan sharks can float free, eat the rest: all property will be confiscated the lawful way.

As of lately i too have to agree now, that the likelyhood of a plaque is more real than I previously thought. My eye opener was the video of “Planet Lockdown” - the interview with David Martin.

I call it the Interview of the Decade.
Once you truly wrap your mind around every detail - then it all makes sense in a large scale.

To me it also linked the differences between natural virus vs manipulated spike proteins into one. I was no big fan of the lab manipulated virus trail. Virus itself is a relative ineffective way to kill large populations due to their changing nature which makes them not well suited as a major global killer in general. (Only in Hollywood movies they are)

But i never thought of SPIKE PROTEINS being the key. That this component was the main focus on which the dark forces put their efforts - to become more pathogenic. It wasn’t so much the virus itself. It was the CROWN - the spikes - all along.

mama mia.

JEEP has posted this amazing video about 5 doctors agreeing the jabs are a bioweapon. There is lots of stress and bad news everywhere. Any ideas about how to fight the Doom & Gloom? Well, besides explaining the bad news, here is what the doctors tell you: I transcribed two of them, because they were so poignant.

What you can do:

Dr. Larry - USA: (videotime 01:02:25)
"One of the things that I think is very important in our time is for people, who have not gotten the shot is to get together in person.
One of the reasons for the lockdown is to prevent people from congregating and amassing enough of a strength for a rebellion: To fight back. One of the reasons for the masks is the same: To keep people apart.
This is already starting to happen:
Health Freedom Advocacy Center | Stand For Health Freedom
is helping to amass people.
Make Americans Free Again | The New Normal: Citizens In Charge
also helping to get people together.
There are doctors for world ethics that are helping to work together.
Doctors and Scientists for Covid Ethics Oppose Mass-Jabbing
WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE
We need to get people together. People need to start mobilizing and seeing the support that we can give each other and the support and the strength that we all have from ourselves and when we work together. I'm gonna say something gloom & doom, but I don't think its gloom & doom
I think our leaders are not our leaders. We have lost our government. We are being ruled. We don't have government, we have "rulement". We have lost our courts, we have lost our congress, we have lost our media, we have lost our medical institutions, we have lost
the people, who are supposed to be helping to protect us. We need to stop asking those people to protect us and we need to take the protection on our own shoulders. And that requires us to turn to where the power really is - and that's in our own authority and that's amongst those of us, who are awake, who want to be awake, who are trying to be awake and who need to go on with our lives."

Here is what the second doctor recommends you can do:

Dr. Carrie Madej: videotime 01:04:42
"I agree with Larry, we should get together minimum once a week in person and here we have been encouraging local people here to start your own groups locally. We call it
you can look that up and we help you start the group. And you don't even have to know what you are doing. The point is to get people, who just want freedom there and you don't discuss politics or anything, because it doesn't matter anymore. You are there to defend and support each other and we help with educational sources, that's our bit.

The point is to physically get together once a week that's physically so powerful, I promise you. That physical connection is amazing. And plus there is an energy that is synergistic when you get together. Because again you know your heart goes out minimum six feet from your body, with its love frequency.. Okay? Which is the highest frequency out there. When you bring people together, there is a synergy, exponential. And just being together is amazing, so please just spend two hours of the week doing that and you make a huge difference. And then that spreads, because people, you know, they need to follow others. Right? And I'm happy to help, if you wanna start something locally. Hugging and praying and kissing and cooking together and finding joy in music and dancing and singing and that brings that energy up. Because that is the key to this.

This is a frequency war we are under, this is a battle between good and evil. This is what we read about the Book of Revelation. It's here. But don't be afraid! Because we are the ones with the power! We had just been manipulated and lied to about reality. Lied to about who we are, what we are, what we came from and what we are capable of.
So don't let that fear and panic get to you! Let me tell you that there is no bioweapon I've ever seen and believe me this is not the first time they've launched them. It's that strong. Because we are amazing beings! We are spiritual beings as well. We always learn how to adapt and overcome. And this is no different, I promise you. But if you let yourself into that fear and panic and that low frequency, yes, it will affect you!

So its definitely a hard war, because its in our minds, and we have to be strong enough to realize that. Dr. Larry is right: you can not depend on any one magic person to come here: the governments are gone as we know them. Because under the Emergency Act they do not exist. The executive branch answers to FEMA in our country. They are just figureheads. It doesn't matter who is in power there. It doesn't matter. So get that out of your head! Our Medicine unfortunately and sadly took a very dark turn. Particularly in the last few, last 5-10 years. So do not expect them, as a group, to come up with a magic cure either.
That's okay! Because the power still comes from within us. This is a time, when you come back and then you reach and you find that love and that energy and that brilliance and that light.. it is going to shine from us.

I promise you: we are not alone! We have our creator God, we have Joshua, our Jesus Christ - that's my personal belief, but.. I mean, just know, that there is a higher power than us, that connects all of us. Don't let them fool you and disconnect you. I promise you, just start meeting every week and that's the key. Do bentonite clay baths, they are amazing for heavy-metals and radiation as well."

"The Next One" (c) Bill Gates:
Then Dr. Lee makes a closing statement and she doesn't sugarcoat anything: (summary)
"Psychopaths in power own the bioweapon laboratories that have way more dangerous diseases: MERS, which is more fatal than Covid. This war was just a PSYOP. The Next One might not be.. Then there is smallpox with its 60% fatality rate, and we know its in the labs.."

CovidVaccineReactions.com

Our solution.

Last edited:
Just saw this on whatreallyhappened:

Halt Covid Vaccine, Prominent Scientist Tells CDC

In a public comment to the CDC, molecular biologist and toxicologist Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay, Ph.D., called to immediately halt Covid vaccine production and distribution. Citing fertility, blood-clotting concerns (coagulopathy), and immune escape, Dr. Lindsay explained to the committee the scientific evidence showing that the coronavirus vaccines are not safe.

On April 23, 2021, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices held a meeting in Atlanta, Georgia. The focus of this ACIP meeting was blood clotting disorders following Covid vaccines. Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay spoke to the CDC during the time set aside for public comment.

The censorship on social media in particular and the internet in general is relentless. Here is a slightly edited, annotated censorship-proof transcript of Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay’s 3-minute comment.

You can listen to her testimony on YouTube here (for now, anyway. If this link goes viral, YouTube will likely censor it).

[NOTE: Reproductive/female issues - blood clotting disorders - immune escape]
  • Covid vaccines could induce cross-reactive antibodies to syncytin, and impair fertility as well as pregnancy outcomes
  • Pregnancy losses reported to VAERS lead to demand to halt Covid vaccine
  • Covid vaccine causes blood disorders
First, there is a credible reason to believe that the Covid vaccines will cross-react with the syncytin and reproductive proteins in sperm, ova, and placenta, leading to impaired fertility and impaired reproductive and gestational outcomes.

Respected virologist Dr. Bill Gallaher, Ph.D., made excellent arguments as to why you would expect cross reaction. Due to beta sheet conformation similarities between spike proteins and syncytin-1 and syncytin-2.

I have yet to see a single immunological study which disproves this. Despite the fact that it would literally take the manufacturers a single day to do these syncytin studies to ascertain this [once they had serum from vaccinated individuals]. It’s been over a year since the assertions were first made that this [the body attacking its own syncytin proteins due to similarity in spike protein structure] could occur.

Secondly, all of the gene therapies [Covid vaccines] are causing coagulopathy. [Coagulopathy when the body’s blood clotting system is impaired.] This is not isolated to one manufacturer. And this is not isolated to one age group.

As we are seeing coagulopathy deaths in healthy young adults with no secondary comorbidities.

There have been 795 reports related to blood clotting disorders as of April 9th in the VAERS reporting system, 338 of these being due to thrombocytopenia.

There are forward and backward mechanistic principles for why this is happening. The natural infection is known to cause coagulopathy due to the spike protein. All gene therapy vaccines direct the body to make the spike protein. Zhang et al in [a scientific paper published in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology] in September 2020 showed that if you infuse spike protein into mice that have humanized ACE-2 receptors on blood platelets that you also get disseminated thrombosis.

Spike protein incubated with human blood in vitro also caused blood clot development which was resistant to fibrinolysis. [Fibrinolysis is the body’s process of breaking down blood clots]. The spike protein is causing thrombocytic events, which cannot be resolved through natural means. And all vaccines must be halted in the hope that they can be reformulated to guard against this adverse effect.

Third, there is strong evidence for immune escape, and that inoculation under pandemic pressure with these leaky vaccines is driving the creation of more lethal mutants that are both newly infecting a younger age demographic, and causing more Covid-related deaths across the population than would have occurred without intervention.
That is, there is evidence that the vaccines are making the pandemic worse.

It is clear that we are seeing a temporal immune depression immediately following the inoculations [see World Meter Global Covid deaths counts following inoculation dates] and there are immunosuppressive regions on spike proteins, as well as Syn-2, that could be likely causing this, through a T-cell mediated mechanism. If we do not stop this vaccine campaign until these issues can be investigated, we may see a phenomenon such as we see in chickens with Marek’s disease.

We have enough evidence now to see a clear correlation with increased Covid deaths and the vaccine campaigns. This is not a coincidence. It is an unfortunate unintended effect of the vaccines. We simply must not turn a blind eye and pretend this is not occurring. We must halt all Covid vaccine administration immediately, before we create a true pandemic that we cannot reign in.

MIT scientist also concerned about blood-clotting, fertility issues

Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., an expert in protein synthesis, believes that Dr. Lindsay’s hypothesis is correct. “I absolutely share these concerns,” Dr. Seneff, who is a senior research scientist at MIT, wrote to me in a sobering email.

“The potential for blood clotting disorders and the potential for sterilization are only part of the story. There are other potential long-term effects of these vaccines as well, such as autoimmune disease and immune escape, whereby the vaccines administered to immune-compromised people accelerate the mutation rate of the virus so as to render both naturally acquired and vaccine-induced antibodies no longer effective.”

Like Dr. Lindsay, Dr. Seneff believes we need to immediately halt Covid vaccine campaigns. “This massive clinical trial on the general population could have devastating and irreversible effects on a huge number of people,” Seneff explains.

Despite these fertility and blood disorder concerns, the CDC panel voted last Friday to resume the use of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. They did, however, suggest an FDA warning label be added. Their argument against halting Covid vaccination? The CDC believes the benefits outweigh the risks.

[NOTE: The billions to be made outweigh the risks. Pharma and CDC have no risk whatsoever.]

Brilliantly summarized @JEEP

Really ! It puts the vital parts together, crystalizing out of everything.

I have one worry though. Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi mentioned that those who take the jab, and get ill - are often those with a strong, healthy, reactive immune system. And less those who have a weaker one, reacting less. It is the immune reaction in the healthy ones which causes illness and death. I mean in a short perspective after the jab.

i also forgot that in the massive interest and “research” behind dorrs in the past 15-20 years over corona virus, especially with focus on spike proteins, they also were keen in the ACE-2 receptor research. The essential components united in marriage, creating many diseases, as the spike proteins love to latch to the ACE-2 receptors in human cells, etc. Add then our in general bad diet to the mix, creating vascular diseases… and the synergy recipe is perfect.

Ring a bell ? It all is coming to full circle. It is so sinister it does make my breathing heavy at times.

With the endless millions and billions on the past 20 years of research in this “corona” field… - there are no coincidences. I think they had plenty of time to figure this out, which we see, is now fully coming to the fore.

@XPan - yes, things are looking pretty sinister alright. And wouldn't you know, a rather spooky synchronicity happening right now. I'm watching an old episode of the X-Files and the story is regarding ongoing human experiments at a former, isolated leper colony in West Virginia. The story has progressed to the point of a bomb on a train car carrying one of the experimental subjects. Supposedly if the bomb goes off, there will be a mass release of hemorrhagic fever . . .

Hemorrhagic fevers - Any of a group of infectious diseases that interfere with the blood's ability to clot.

The article - excerpt:

Clotting and Covid Vaccine "Science"

by DR MIKE WILLIAMS
Sunday, 2nd May 2021

Effectively we have two opposing problems here: thrombosis forming a clot that can block a vessel supplying blood to an organ; and thrombocytopenia reducing the number of platelets that are needed to form a clot, causing bleeding, aka haemorrhage. Either of these problems can be very difficult to manage and extremely dangerous, even lethal for the patient -- but to have both at the same time!

The combined thrombosis and thrombocytopenia linked to Covid vaccination is being considered as something new and very rare, and if clotting happens in a vital organ … well, we’re seeing the results: young people that should not be dying, are.
[...]
Adenoviral viral vector delivery systems that are being employed by Astrazeneca, Sputnik and Johnson & Johnson, for example, were known to be problematic in the past. In 2007 a research paper laid it out very clearly:
"Thrombocytopenia has been consistently reported following the administration of adenoviral gene transfer vectors." [...]

Consistently reported? In 2007?

It was known in 2007 that the same vector used for many of the Covid vaccines consistently caused thrombocytopenia.

As for the X-File episode, the train car did explode. Mulder suspected the "subject" was an alien-human hybrid - no bioweapon involved. But it was interesting that the NSA agent sent as an assassin said it wasn't countries with the best armies that was important anymore, but those with the best scientists. Brings Jeffrey Epstein and his pursuit of science to mind once again.

Anyone hear about using lysine against the virus?
Virologists Report Poor Man’s Amino Acid Cure For Covid-19 Would Abolish Need For Vaccines
World Would Get Healthy On Its Own, Without Doctoring
By Bill Sardi
February 18, 2021

Move over hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, two widely extolled prescription medicines used to treat COVID-19 viral infections. A natural cure for COVID-19 that is widely available and affordable for even the poorest of people on the planet has been confirmed by a team of virologists who have spent a lifetime studying the underlying causes of viral infections.

Backed by decades of research and safety data for herpes-family viruses, U.S.-based researchers at Bio-Virus Research Inc, Reno, Nevada, report on the successful treatment of the first 30 frontline doctors and nurses and a thousand-plus patients given the amino acid lysine to prevent and even abolish COVID-19 coronavirus infections at a clinic in the Dominican Republic. Astonishingly, symptoms of COVID-19 are reported to have dissipated within hours of this natural treatment.

The medical staff at a clinic in the Dominican Republic was coming down with two cases of coronavirus per month before lysine therapy was instituted.

The virologists, Drs. Christopher Kagan, Bo Karlicki and Alexander Chaihorsky, strongly suggested the front-line healthcare workers embark on a daily regimen of lysine therapy due to daily exposure to the virus. Their ground-breaking report is published online at ResearchGate.net.

Arginine/lysine balance

Lysine therapy interrupts the replication of viruses, including COVID-19 coronavirus, by countering arginine, an amino acid that fosters the eruption of dormant viruses. Lysine has been safely used for decades to quell herpes virus outbreaks that cause cold sores on the lips (herpes labialis), a treatment pioneered by one of the Bio-Virus Research team members in 1974.

Lysine is available in foods and in concentrated form in inexpensive dietary supplements (250 500-milligram lysine tablets can be purchased for under $5 US or 2-cents per tablet), making affordable lysine therapy possible.

Lysine/arginine imbalance would explain why patients who have been infected with COVID-19 have recurrent infections, even after vaccination.

Lysine Rx in Dominican Republic

The daily therapeutic supplement regimen for the medical staff in the Dominican Republic consisted of 2000 milligrams of lysine capsules along with restricted dietary consumption of arginine-rich foods such as nuts, chocolate, orange juice, pumpkin, sesame seeds, wheat germ.

The Bio-Virus Research team found doses of supplemental lysine up to 4000 milligrams to be safe and effective.

Foods that have a high ratio of lysine over arginine such as eggs, tofu, fish (not raw), sardines, cheese, meats such as pork, poultry and red meat, and yogurt) provide a high ratio of lysine over arginine, thus blocking replication of all coronaviruses including COVID-19.

According to the virologists who were interviewed by this reporter, over 1000 patients have now been successfully treated with surprisingly rapid dissolution of symptoms and return to health. Even severely infected COVID-19 patients have been able to come off the ventilator with lysine therapy, say doctors.

Third-party validation for lysine therapy

Writing in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases another research team based in New York and Texas reports that arginine depletion is a strategy to quell both coronaviruses and other herpes family viruses.

In 2016 researchers documented that lysine impairs the growth of coronaviruses in a lab dish.

The Bio-Virus Research team are not loners nor out on a scientific limb. A report, published in the Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals, is what prompted to the current discovery that was put into clinical practice in the Dominican Republic. The science was in place prior to the announcement a mutated coronavirus was sweeping the globe which no one had immunity towards.

Dietary intake

The Recommended Daily dietary intake of lysine is 2660 milligrams for a 154-lb (70 kilogram) adult; 3640 milligrams during pregnancy.

Dietary intake of lysine in western populations ranges from 40-180 milligrams per day per kilogram (2.2 lbs.) of body weight, or 2800-12,600 milligrams for a 154 lb. (70 kilogram) adult.

It is the balance of arginine to lysine that controls the eruption of dormant viruses in the body. The average intake of arginine is estimated to be 4000-6000 milligrams per day.

Other health benefits

Supplemental lysine also has other health benefits. Lysine increases absorption of calcium, relieves bouts of anxiety, promotes wound healing, and is helpful for other conditions. Cholesterol is deposited in binding sites within coronary arteries. When lysine (and vitamin C) occupy those binding sites, cholesterol is not deposited in arteries.

Prevalence of herpes viral infections

Worldwide many billions of people harbor dormant herpes viruses that erupt into disease from time to time. In 2016 an estimated 3.7 billion people had herpes simplex virus infection– around 66.6% of the world’s population aged 0 to 49.

Availability of lysine

Lysine is largely produced by the tons for animal feedstuffs. Roughly 2,200,000 tons of lysine are produced annually. There is no shortage.

Billions may benefit

The most frequent medical application of lysine therapy has been the quelling of active herpes infections (on skin, lips, etc.), and eradication of Epstein-Barr infection, Bell’s palsy, etc.

Researchers bemoan the fact that lysine therapy hasn’t become a mainstay in the treatment of herpes infections that affect ~80% of the world’s population over expensive and problematic anti-viral drugs because it doesn’t generate sufficient profit to attract funding for human clinical trials. Lysine is superior to various anti-viral drugs.

If lysine lives up to its promise as a universal COVID-19 antidote for therapeutic and preventive use, unless billionaire Bill Gates buys up and mothballs all the lysine production plants in the world like he has bought off agricultural land, and bought off news media, vaccine makers and politicians, the need for vaccines will become a moot and meaningless practice for COVID-19.

Because of the long-term safety record of this dietary amino acid, the public can take lysine as a non-prescription preventive “medicine.”

Epidemiologists baffled by low rate of coronavirus infections in India

Despite its large population and poor sanitation, disease trackers are baffled by India’s low rate of coronavirus infections. Maybe it is India’s lysine-rich diet of yogurt, lamb, chicken, fish curry that protects its population from viral disease. The striking difference in the country-to-country prevalence of Herpes Simplex-2 infections (only 9.6% in South East Asian countries and 10.7% in Europe vs. 24.0% in the Americas and 43.9% in Africa) could be explained by the lysine/arginine ratio in native diets.

Treat the severely ill; skip the problematic vaccines

Vaccination is not fool proof. Vaccinated patients are testing positive for COVID-19. Doctors can choose to treat the 3 in 10,000 COVID-19 severely infected patients who are at risk for a mortal outcome with lysine rather than needlessly vaccinate billions of people. Mass vaccination would not be needed, nor would lockdowns, quarantines and questionable mass face mask use be required. The pandemic would be rapidly extinguished by a public information campaign regarding lysine-rich foods and dietary supplements. The public can take action on its own today without adverse consequences. Literally, trillions of dollars would be saved worldwide. If not for COVID-19, at least for herpes infections.

The shame is on the World Health Organization with a budget of $8.482 billion or the Centers For Disease Control with a budget of $7.875 billion that overlook safe and economical cures like lysine. This report serves as evidence the world is being gamed to plunder the masses of their health and wealth. The people of the world need to stop heeding advice from public health officials and practice preventive medicine on their own volition.

There is additional evidence that lysine also halts the growth of influenza and coxsackie viruses.

One really has to have big blinders on at this point not to at least intuit that there is a very strange, almost desperate push via the media, politicians, and many in the medical community for as many as possible to take the jab.
This is the $64,000 dollar question. Why aren't more people recognising this mad, crazy haste to get everyone on the planet vaccinated. I suppose it comes down to one simple, basic fact - you have either woken up to the situation in our world or you haven't. If you haven't, no force on Earth will encourage you believe it. It is the PTB's trump card. It is the one thing that is sadly very obvious. No one can believe that our world governments, individual countries health services, the WHO, eminent doctors, scientists and lastly the greedily evil pharmaceutical industry could possibly be lying or misleading people about the vaccinations. It would all be too overwhelmingly unbelievable - so the majority remain, just that - unbelieving.

🇩🇪 Wonderful Interview

with Prof. Dr. med Sucharit Bhakdi you can see here in the german language (1h 30 min) made in a private home atmosphere at Kai Stuht's , talking about the dangers of the criminal Covid "vaccines". What happens inside the body with those. His engagement with authorities (and their denial), the emerging threats against his family, the new second book being deep dive into all aspects of the nefarious "vaccines" (he makes no profit on them - he wrote them for the urgent need to tell people the truth about the vaccines). Speaks about the Nuremberg Codex, and many Doctors who will become liable for Crimes against Humanity.

Highlights the criminally corrupted roll of the EMA (European Medicine Agency), goes in detail explaining into the issues of thrombosis - being inevitable, and a lot more. Explains why many conventional vaccines do not work, while only a few do.

Being a professor, who taught 12000 students during his 40 year career who are today's microbiologists (etc) - he knows exactly what he is talking about !

@Nucifera

An explosive new study by researchers at the prestigious Salk Institute casts doubt on the current crop of gene-based vaccines that may pose a grave risk to public health. The article, which is titled "The novel coronavirus' spike protein plays additional key role in illness", shows that SARS-CoV-2's "distinctive 'spike' protein".."damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease." While the paper focuses strictly on Covid-related issues, it unavoidably raises questions about the new vaccines that contain billions of spike proteins that could greatly increase the chances of severe illness or death.

I wonder what the eminent scientists at the Salk Institute will be thinking if this incredible and frightening research does not gain any traction in the mainstream scientific community? They would have to smell a rat....surely. I daresay the PTB will turn it to their advantage in some way - perhaps intimating that the research authors had been recently diagnosed with pre-senile dementia or that everything they said had been a huge mistake of monstrous proportions due to poor scientific research and analysis.

Back
Top Bottom