Maybe this was given to her on the purpose? For ex. to ridicule her?

Good thought, because that is another possibility after all.

At the same time, we have to remember that a growing amounts of doctors and labs are on this to scrutinize the odd contents in the "vaccine" vials around the world.

Lawyer Vivianne Fischer at the Investigative Corona Committee said, that after the Pathology conference in Germany, which to the public exposed many strange components existed in all of the Covid19 "Vaccines", raised huge amounts of question. But above all - it also was a big leap forward - as it activated doctors around the world to look even deeper into this mystery with the "vaccine" contents. So, there is febrile activity in the works now as many more are on it.

Here is a world map displaying the level of restrictions (curfew, pass, mask, lock-down). There a very few countries free of Covid coercive measures, namely Nicaragua, Denmark, Gambia, Tanzania, Syria, Hungary, Sweden

Map countries restrictions.jpg

Terrible, when you think about it !

The image of our world, and how most countries are more or less filled with restrictions... it's just a terrible sight. (The illustration itself is superb - because it brings the world situation straight to the point, in a very direct way). It almost "hit" me, startled me, when I saw this illustration; The feeeeew green spots... Yellow raises hope, though. But the rest...

Awful, how it has turned out... Quick it went in just 1 ½ years.

A very interesting YouTube channel called 'The Academy of Ideas' that has been quietly posting very thoughtful and profound short videos throughout the pandemic without ever mentioning it once. Instead the videos explore the philosophical and psychological substrata beneath the slide into a totalitarian dystopia at a deeper more universal level.

The latest offering I think is very timely and the transcript I've posted below of value in terms of strengthening ones inner resolve:

Below a few more offerings from the past 18 months well worth a watch:

Thank you Michael! I listened the first video but I will continue for the others. Excellent!

I post a picture here, a text written in a toilet of a school in France, very good idea !
Traduction is :
The graphene and spike protein in mRNA vaccines kill in the short, medium and long term.
Download "Telegram" and go to "Silvano Trotta official".
Find out more.
The medias are censored

1633184224709.png

Good idea to give to his children who are aware, dont forget to give them a marker/pen ^^
But a more respectable idea would be in the form of "stickers".
Anyway, this is great, because when you are in this position, you can't avoid seing it ! :lol:

Newscaster: Good morning, you are watching CVD News. My name is Rick and joining me today is Jim. Jim, how is the Covid situation where you are?
Reporter: Oh, Rick, the situation is getting worse. The number of Covid cases has risen to 4. It's a 100% increase from yesterday.
Newscaster: Was there a "super-spreader" event in the area?
Reporter: That's right, Rick. A family gathered outside to make a barbecue and, lo and behold, the barbecue smoke contaminated the whole city.
Newscaster: How depressing! Do we have any information on this family?
Reporter: Due to the ongoing criminal investigation, we don't have many details... except for the fact that there is a sign on their front yard saying "No vaxx? No problem!"
Newscaster: Hmm... seems like a bunch of anti-vaxxers! What do you think, Jim?
Reporter: Absolutely, Rick. It's always about their little "rights". They never grow up!
Newscaster: What should we do with these people?
Reporter: Well, Rick, the government is planning on reducing the oxygen intake of anti-vaxxers.
Newscaster: Sweet. We can't have second-class citizens polluting our air. Enough is enough!
Reporter: I couldn't agree with you more, Rick.

Newscaster: Good evening, you are watching CVD News. My name is Rick and, as always, Jim is with us. Jim, any new developments?
Reporter: Rick, you wouldn't believe your eyes! The city has been devastated by a super-tornado. Experts are saying this
happens every 309 000 years!
Newscaster: Unbelievable! Jim, are you safe?
Reporter: Yes, Rick, I am alright. My cameraman was hurt, but he's alright now.
Newscaster: Is there anything left standing? Has everything been destroyed?
Reporter: I know it's not the news you wanted to hear, Rick, but the anti-vaxxers' house has been left unscathed.
Newscaster: How is this possible? Who protects these people???
Reporter: I don't know, Rick. All I can say is that there is a new sign on their house saying "Help is on the way!"
Newscaster: Can you approach the house? Do you see anything else?
Reporter: Yes, apparently they are dancing in a circular motion in the living room.
Newscaster: What a bunch of selfish lunatics!
Reporter:
Oh, Rick, we live in a mad, mad world!

Newscaster: Good night, you are watching CVD News. My name is Rick and... let's see if Jim is on the line. Jim?
Reporter: Yes, Rick, I'm here. Whoa, what a turn of events!
Newscaster: Jim, what happened?
Reporter: Something very special.
Newscaster: Please give us more details.
Reporter: The whole city has been rebuilt in a matter of hours. People are helping each other. People are united. There is a big wave of solidarity. It is truly beautiful to witness.
Newscaster: What kind of fairy tale are you talking about?
Reporter: I have never seen anything like this before. It's like a new reality is being born.
Newscaster: Jim, stop dreaming. Come back to earth. What do you really see?
Reporter: These people... they are lending me their hands.. they are asking me to join them...
Newscaster: For God's sake, stay with us, Jim!
Reporter: No, Rick. I have to make a choice. I think I have made my choice.
Newscaster: Stay away from them, Jim! They want to enslave you!
Reporter: No, I am sorry, Rick. It feels natural. I feel like I am being carried away from all the horror on this planet. I see things differently now. Covid, it was all lies. Masks, all lies. Lockdowns, all lies. CVD News, all lies. It is all over, Rick.
Newscaster: Dear CVD News viewers, we are experiencing connection problems. We shall be back with you shortly. In the meantime, don't forget to keep a solid, 100-meter distance between each other. Stay safe!

Two minutes later, a comet hits CVD News station. The rest is history.
jajaja, very good. You have a talent for dialogues!

I post a picture here, a text written in a toilet of a school in France, very good idea !
Traduction is :
The graphene and spike protein in mRNA vaccines kill in the short, medium and long term.
Download "Telegram" and go to "Silvano Trotta official".
Find out more.
The medias are censored

View attachment 49991

Good idea to give to his children who are aware, dont forget to give them a marker/pen ^^
But a more respectable idea would be in the form of "stickers".
Anyway, this is great, because when you are in this position, you can't avoid seing it ! :lol:
No no stickers! they can be put out. Very important to use permanent ruler! :v:

Trump: 'I got the Pfizer' vaccine

ADAM SHAPIRO: Let's talk about COVID because Operation Warp Speed is one of the positives from the administration, and you've brought up the need for vaccines. You've actually told people to get vaccines. I'm just curious. I got the Pfizer vaccine, which vaccine did you get? Have you shared that with us yet?
DONALD TRUMP: Well, I got the Pfizer, and I would have been very happy with any of them. I thought a very bad statement was when they did a pause on Johnson & Johnson. I think that frightened That was a bad thing to do. At that time, when they did the pause, they had six people that may have had some difficulty out of millions that received it. But I think the pause was a very bad thing to do.
ADAM SHAPIRO: Mr. President, you've talked a lot about the good state of your health, and I'm curious, would you get the booster shot?
DONALD TRUMP: Well, if I felt it was necessary. I guess I have sort of a double vaccine because as you know, I had it, recovered from it pretty well. I don't think I had it like the press, like the media said, you know they were making it difficult. Not pleasant, but I had it, I recovered. I, in addition to that, got the shot. I mean, I'm somebody that tells people I'd like to see them get it. I also want them to have their freedoms et cetera. But I got the double shot.
Jordan Peterson... and now Trump.
(L) It's a very short time, but we'll know whether he has the boldness or not. And even if he has the boldness, would he survive bold moves?

(Andromeda) Right.

A: Good question. He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.
The Lizzies are pulling the strings... until there is no more rope left.

Today's laugh injection (from the replies to previously posted tweet):

Congress Members To Wear Barcodes So Lobbyists Can Scan Prices, Self-Checkout
article-4369-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a move to make purchasing congresspeople easier and faster for lobbyists, Congress voted to approve a new measure that calls for congresspeople to wear barcodes on their foreheads so lobbyists, activists, and corporations can simply scan them and self-checkout.

Self-checkout machines will be installed at all exits of the Capitol Building, so once they've added congresspeople to their cart, lobbyists can pay right on the way out.

"Purchasing congresspeople used to be a time-consuming, expensive process," said a Planned Parenthood representative. "Now, we can simply walk through Congress, scan all the congresspeople that are for sale, and checkout without having to interact with any humans."

"We hate humans---like, a lot," the PP rep added.

One major military-industrial complex lobby group, Americans For Bigger Bombs, said they are also in support of the new move.

"When you need to make a quick pit stop at our nation's legislative body to purchase a few congresspeople to start a new war, you need to do it fast," said one AFBB lawyer. "An attack on Iran can't wait while you wheel and deal, wine and dine, and negotiate endlessly. Now, I can just scan and go."

And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Here is a world map displaying the level of restrictions (curfew, pass, mask, lock-down). There a very few countries free of Covid coercive measures, namely Nicaragua, Denmark, Gambia, Tanzania, Syria, Hungary, Sweden

Map countries restrictions.jpg

That map is not very accurate, considering that in Lithuania and Latvia you cannot do anything right now without a "vaxx passport" - while even Spain, UK, Germany or Switzerland currently do not have those.

Canadian Amazing Polly weighs in on vax medical exemptions:

BOOM! VACCINE EXEMPTION HIJACKERS EXPOSED!

BOOOOM! Wonder why you suddenly can’t get a medical exemption from the COVID ‘vaccine?’ First I set the stage by going over the INSANE “guidance” on adverse reactions and exemptions & at about 18 minutes I hit the detonator! [38:02]

Well, THAT made my day: "Twindemic" alert: Now researchers warn of double pandemic
lol, now they are saying that they expect influenza to return... because she was absent last year...:nuts:

"Twindemic"-Alarm: Jetzt warnen Forscher vor der Doppel-Pandemie
Another reason for them to hide the increased amounts of deaths and illness, caused by the "vaccines", now hidden though Influenza + "Delta".

:umm: Uh my.

We always knew that sooner or later, they have to come up with cover stories in order to hide the consequences of the Cov-19 "Vaccines". And those cover stories we are seeing now...

The evidence keeps piling up - when is it going to make a difference?

New UK Health Security Agency report proves without a shadow of a doubt that the Covid-19 Vaccines do not work and have negative effectiveness as low as MINUS 66%

Public Health England has now been axed in favour of the new disturbingly named UK Health Security Agency, and one of the first reports published by the UKHSA shows that the Covid-19 vaccines do not work and have a negative effectiveness as low as minus-sixty-six-percent.

Pfizer claimed that there Covid-19 mRNA injection has a vaccine effectiveness of 95%. They were able to claim this because of the following –

During the ongoing clinical trial, 43,661 subjects were split evenly between the placebo and vaccine groups (about 21,830 subjects per group).

In the placebo group — the group that got didn’t have the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine — 162 became infected with the coronavirus and showed symptoms.

Whilst in the vaccine group — the group that got the real vaccine — that number was only 8.

Therefore the percentage of placebo group who became infected equated to 0.74% (162 / 21830 x 100 = 0.74).

Whilst 0.04% of the vaccinate group became infected (8 / 21830 x 100 = 0.04)

In order to calculate the efficacy of their Covid-19 mRNA injection, Pfizer then performed the following calculation –

They first subtracted the percentage of infections in the vaccinated group from the percentage of infections in the placebo group.

0.74% – 0.04% = 0.7%

Then they divided that total by the percentage of infections in the placebo group, which equated to 95%.

0.7 / 0.74 = 95%.

Therefore, Pfizer were able to claim that their Covid-19 mRNA injection is 95% effective.

We don’t need to go into the fact that this calculation was extremely misleading and only measured relative effectiveness rather than absolute effectiveness. Neither do we need to go into the fact that Pfizer chose to ignore thousands of other suspected infections during the ongoing trial and not perform a PCR test to confirm the infection because it would have thrown efficacy below the required minimum of 50% to gain regulatory approval.

The reason we don’t need to go into it is because the general public are being told that the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is 95% effective due to the calculation performed above. The same calculation was also used based on individual results to claim a vaccine efficacy of around 70% for AstraZeneca, and around 98% for Moderna.

Now, thanks to a wealth of data published by the new UK Health Security Agency we are able to use the same calculation being used to calculate 95% effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine, to calculate the real world effectiveness of the Covid-19 vaccines.

Table 2 of the UK Health Security Agency Vaccine Surveillance report, published September 30th 2021, shows the number of recorded infections by vaccination status between week 35 and week 38 of 2021. It also shows the confirmed case rate among persons fully vaccinated, and rates among persons not vaccinated per 100,000 people.

Pfizer had an equal amount of people who had been vaccinated, and had not been vaccinated in the ongoing clinical trial in order to calculate the effectiveness of their vaccine, so in order to calculate the real-world effectiveness all we have to do is perform the same calculation using the rates per 100,000 numbers supplied by the UK Health Security Agency, which are as follows –
image.png

The efficacy of all available vaccines combined is as low as – 65.72% within the 40-49 age group, and as high as – 7.8% in the 80+ age group. This shows that the Covid-19 vaccines are making people more susceptible to catching Covid-19, rather than preventing cases of Covid-19 by up to 95%.

By combining the numbers provided for all age groups over the age of 40, we have been able to calculate an average vaccine effectiveness of – 50.58%, and we’re definitely seeing this in the number of confirmed cases by vaccination status.

Between week 35 and week 38 of 2021 there were 21,667 confirmed Covid-19 cases in the unvaccinated over 40’s, 7,106 confirmed cases in the partly vaccinated over 40’s, and a frightening 202,343 confirmed cases in the fully vaccinated over 40’s.

The new UK Health Security Agency proves without a shadow of a doubt that the Covid-19 vaccines do not work, and actually make the recipients worse.

Back
Top Bottom